My Roommate Rivals (CH 15 Added 25-APRIL-2021)

dredlifter

This is great as always and your characters are always so well constructed. It was also hot to read. I hope you are doing better now and entering the new year well

• Like 1

All parts of this chapter were great! I knew the shower scene would be epic, and it was even better than I had hoped. So, Grif is the "big" man now? At least in the relaxed state. I'm definitely hoping for a sword fight or something so that we can see who's the biggest when it counts. 

The second part, or what I consider the second part, was Rory's date. It was great to see him get to be the center of attention, not that his roommates don't treat him well and make every effort to keep him included. The playfulness of the guys with Rory's date, yet letting him know in no uncertain terms that they were NOT kidding about being protective of Rory was very endearing.

The final part, in my thinking, was the scene in the kitchen. Oh, to be there with the two shirtless hulks as they're just going about their everyday lives! The fact that they've both put on at least 20 pounds in a month is astounding! Plus, Oz has almost caught up to Grif in weight??? Sure his might be stretched out over a frame that's a couple of inches taller, but he's also leaner. It seems like their new training partnership is serving both guys really well, but Oz may be getting the better end of the deal. I was a little let down that there was no height update at the end of the chapter, but then I thought about it only being a month or so since they measured that. It will be that much better when they measure again. 

Oh, and the guys' talk about being too big for women was really hot too. Might they give in to their budding bro-mance and let it turn sexual? I hadn't even thought of that until I read the other comments, but it's an intriguing idea. They seem like pretty died in the wool straight guys, but I would love it if the story takes that turn! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

As I said.  It would be interesting to see the bromance turn sexual.  I believe it would stay in the realm of sex to blow off steam and for fun.  I could totally see them trash a room with no holds barred action.  Maybe they admit some bisexuality but nothinh really serious between the two. 

• 4 months later...

CHAPTER 14

“Damnit OZ!  Will you please get my popcorn down for me.  You big ox.”

A moment later Oz stomps into the kitchen with a devious grin.  “I don’t think I can help you if you call me names.”

I roll my eyes.  Oz and Grif have come up with a fun new game to tease me.  My kitchen has high ceilings and my cabinets don’t go all the way up, so a couple of weeks ago they started storing their supplements on top of the cabinets to free up counter space.  Looking up I see many tubs of protein powders, creatine, amino acids, you name it.  Everything a growing bodybuilder needs.  And with both of them nearing 7 ft tall they have no issues storing and grabbing their things way up there.

But for me, there is no hope of reaching without grabbing my step ladder or, humiliatingly, climbing up on the counter.

Oz and Grif’s new game is to “accidentally” put my stuff up there.  Way out of my reach, much to my chagrin.  

“Why do you just get it yourself, it’s right there,” Oz says as he points up at the box of microwavable popcorn bags.

“You know damn why.”

Oz shrugs and feigns ignorance.  “I really don’t, please tell me.”  

I huff in annoyance, “Because I can’t reach, Oz.”

“You can’t reach, oh?”

“No.  Because I’m too short.  Unlike you.”

“Ohhhhh, that’s why you can’t reach.  Poor little guy.  Well, here then.  Just let big TALL Oz help you out.” He reaches his bulging arm way up over my head and easily grabs my popcorn, not even needed his tip toes.  He pulls the box down and I reach up but Oz grins and keeps his arm elevated.

“Gimme!”

“I will, little buddy.  But first, I want you to apologize.”

“Oh my god.  For what?”

“For calling me fat earlier.”

I screw up my face and look up into his handsome face, still with that devilish grin.  “I jokingly told you you might get chunky since you were indulging on some ice cream earlier and this is how you get back at me?” Oz smiles down at me from his lofty height and winks.  “Geez, I had no idea you were such a Sensitive Sally.”

“That really hurt my feelings, Rory.”

“Good lord.  Fine.  Oz, I’m sorry that I may have potentially implied the rare possibility that perhaps you might put on a shred of fat from eating ice cream.  Even though we both know that your super jacked body is so ridiculously muscular and shredded that that would never happen.”

“Apology accepted!  And I really appreciate that last part.  Thanks man!”  With that Oz lowers his hand, but only so far that I still have to get on my tiptoes to grab the box out of his hand.  “Happy to help out you little guys whenever I can.”

“You better watch it.  I might put your supplements in the bottom shelves.  That’s a long way down for you to bend over, you might pull a muscle getting that low.”

“You’d still have to use a ladder to get my protein down first,” he says chuckling.

“Touche, big man.  Touche.”

++++

“Big date tonight, Boss?” Grif says as he washes out his shaker bottle, standing at the sink in just his gym shorts. “You're look dapperd.”

“Yup.  SOMEONE has to get some dates around here since you can’t.”

“Oh man, Rory!  Dagger to the heart, geez!”  He smirks at me.  “Just for that something of yours is going on top of the cupboard.”

I laugh, “Sorry, man, I know you’re going through a dry spell.”

“Ugh, you know it.  Who knew that so many chicks were turned off by big muscles.”

“That’s why I like men, maybe you should try it!” I joke and Grif chuckles.  “And you don’t have just ‘big’ muscles,” I say nodding to his absolute bulging physique.  “You have enormous muscles.  Are you bigger?  It seems like your pecs look even more…full.  Heavier.  You nips are almost completely pointed down. Cripes, you're big…” I trail off, trying not to become titnotized by his chest.

”Hell yeah man!  Always growing.  Every time I step on the scale the number goes up. Even if it’s just an ounce or two.  I’ve never seen a number lower than my previous weigh in.  It’s like I’m permanently growing and I fucking love it.  Today I was 388 lbs, bro!  And that was naked first thing in the morning.”

“Holy shit, Grif!  You are closing in on…my god…400 lbs!

“I KNOW!  I’m getting so huge.”  Grif takes a moment to run through a few different poses before magnificently bouncing his pecs.  I can see the pride on his face as he examines his muscle mass.  “I’m nearly 400 lbs and it’s all beefy muscle!  How many people you know who are 400 lbs but not ultra obese?”

“Pretty much no one.  Hardly any pro bodybuilders have that size.”

“Oh yeah.  Bigger than everyone, ugh it almost bones me up to feel to HUGE!”

“Yeah, but you know, like you said, the bigger you get the fewer girls will be into you.”

“Well then fuck ‘em, cuz there’s no way I’m going to stop growing.”  He gives me a wry smile and winks down at me, “In that case maybe I should give dudes a try.”

“Fucking tease,” I grumble audibly as Grif snickers.   Suddenly the doorbell rings.  “That’s gotta be Regis.”

I answer the door to see my boyfriend looking spiffy as ever, making my heart flutter.  “Hey handsome, c’mon in.  I’m just about ready.”

Regis steps in and flinches as he sees Grif, all 6’8+ and 390 lbs…or maybe more…hulking in just his shorts.  Regis scoffs, “Do your roommates always wander around this house half naked?”

I shrug, “Not always.  I mean, they live here though.  You can’t deny he doesn’t look good.”

Regis raises an eyebrow, “You mean you like how they look?  All that ogre-ish muscle?”

“You know this ogre can hear you,” Grif gives Regis a glare as he dries his hands.

Regis flinches again, understandable when you feel like you’ve insulted a man of Grif’s size.

“He was just joking,” I say with a chipper smile.  “I’ll be right back, let me get my shoes.”

Regis and Grif look at each other, studying each other in awkward silence.  Thankfully Grif doesn’t let that stew too long, being one of those people who can’t stand quiet.

“So Regis, you’re out of school too, yeah?  What was your major, dude?”

“Oh um… Political Science.”

“Oh ok, cool.  Rory said you worked down at the capital building.”

“That’s right, I work for one of the state senators.  I help him with speaches and campaigning.  It can be kind of exciting, though I’d guess you probably don’t follow the state politics too closely.”

“Oh? And why would you say that, Regis?” Grif says as he crosses his log-like arms.

“I just…just figured you had other interests, like sports or-”

Grif interupts, “So like a dumb jock?”  Grif’s muscles visibly tense up, they are so large and dense that even the slightest flex ripples across his gigantic body.

“NO!” Regis almost shouts with his voice cracking.   “I just… erm… you know, not too many people follow politics, especially local politics that closely.”

Grif relaxes his stance slightly.  “So you do you work for Senator Grimmel or Senator Taylors?”

“Oh, so you know them-”

“Of course I do,” Grif says sternly.  “I like Grimmel’s position on the energy bill they are trying to push through but I’m not sure it makes up for him opposing and blocking the middle class tax cut that failed last month.  That was a real shitty move.”  

Grif takes a step toward, towering over Regis by a foot and nearly three times as wide.  “Which Senator do you work for, man?”

“I…I work for Grimmel.”

Grif’s face brightens up.  “Cool!  Well you can tell him what I just told you.  From a concerned constituent.”  Grif bends down toward Regis, “…A concerned constituent who reads the news daily.”

“I’ll do that.  Rory, are you ready?”

“Yep!” I say slipping on my coat. “You guys have a nice chat?” 

Grif smiles widely. “The best chat, right Regis.”

Regis merely nods as we leave the house.

++

“I don’t like your roommates,” Regis says right after we order our drinks at the nice restaurant we’ve selected.

“O…kay,” I reply.

“How can you stand to live with those two muscleheads?”

“What are you talking about?  Oz and Grif are great.  They are clean, pay the rent on time, and we’re friends.”  Regis huffs and rolls his eyes.  “What do you have against them?”

“I’ve known guys like them my whole life.  Big dumb jocks who are bigger than everyone and think they can push everyone around.”

“Woah, woah, woah, man.  Grif and Oz aren’t like that.  I told you how they defended me from that asshole at the part this last fall.”

“They are using you, Rory.”

“What the hell are you talking about?”

“They aren’t your friends.  They know you think they are hot.  They are using their looks and size to score an easy and cheap room off of you.”

I can feel my temperature starting to rise.  “Ok, hold up.  First off, you don’t know how much I charge them for rent.  Second of all, you know they weren’t always that huge.  A year ago they weren’t even 6 ft tall.”

Regis drops his fork.  “What?  Holy shit.  They’ve grown like a foot in a year?  How is that possible?”

“Fuck if I know, but I do know they are both great guys.  They aren’t using me.  And they certainly aren’t dumb.”  Regis shakes his head and takes a drink from his wine glass.  “Look, if you were bullied by dumb jocks in high school I get it.  I’m gay too ya, know.  We’ve all had to endure some of that shit.  But Oz and Grif aren’t like that.”

“Ok Rory, whatever you say.”  Regis drops it after that and we eat our meal, but I can feel some tension that lasts through the rest of our date.

+

The following week I’m splayed out on my couch when Oz ducks through the front door.

“Rory!  My little guy, how's it going today?”

I look at him weirdly.  “Um…good.  You sure are chipper.  What’s up big man?”

Oz strips off his winter coat.  Fuck he looks big.  For most people a winter coat adds size, but Oz’s coat is relatively thin.  With all that muscle he must not get very cold thus he doesn't need a thick coat.  Oz takes off his coat and he looks just as bulging as ever in a tight grey t-shirt.  The shirt is plastered across his crazy wide and capped delts and pushed forward by his bulging chest.  You can make out the bottom rows of his abs through the fabric.  The only reason you can’t make out the top abs is because his chest overhangs his abs so much that it pushes his shirt out over them.  My favorite is his biceps vein.  He has a thick, air-hose sized biceps vein evident even when his arms just hang there…and his shirt is so tight and his arms are so big that as the vein snakes up his biceps and under his shirt it is STLL visible through the fabric.  I feel myself chubbing imagining how many X’s there are in front the L on his shirt tag.

I watch Oz as he practically bounces around, shaking the flooring.  He’s definitely got a spring in his step.

“Having a good day, I take it?”

“I got some great news.”  Oz’s smile only brightens as he slumps onto the couch.

“Easy there, Oz.  You’re going to break my couch.”

“Ha, sorry buddy.  I forget not every thing is made for giants like me.”

“Oh, so you think of yourself as a giant, now?”

Oz chuckles and shrugs.  “I mean…you don’t think I am?”

“Uhhhh, yeah.  I’ve seen someone as tall as you.  And with those muscles.  You’re a giant.”

“I like that,” he says smugly.  

“So what’s the good news?”  

“Well…is Grif here? I want to share it with you both.”

Suddenly the front door opens and Grif enters the house as well.

“GRIF!” Oz jumps up surprising both me and Grif.  “WELCOME HOME BUDDY?”  Grif turns to look at a beaming Oz with a skeptical look.

“Uhhh, hi Oz.”  

Grif shrugs off his own coat, revealing his massive bulging muscles in a tight navy t-shirt.  My god, I’ll never get over the fact that I live with not one, but TWO bodybuilder giants.

Oz stomps over and in a flash HUGS Grif and lifts him in the air.  Grif lets out a shocked yelp as he feels himself lift off the ground.  Probably something he hasn’t experience in a LONG time since becoming huge.  Oz sets Grif down and I feel the floorboards tremor.

Grif stands there looking Oz with one eyebrow cocked in confusion.  “So...that was weird.  What the hell was that for, bro?”

“I just got some great news, I haven’t told Rory, I wanted to wait until you got home.  You two stay there.”  Oz tromps off down the stair to his room.

I get up and walk over to Grif who looms large over me.  Grif looks at down me with a look of concern, “Is Ozzie having a breakdown or something?”

“No idea.  I guess we just humor the big guy.”

“Well I hope the local loony bin has a straight jacket big enough for him.”

Oz returns up the stairs, still with a puppy dog grin on his face.  He’s changed into some gym shorts like Grif…and has a measuring tape dangling in his hand.

“Ozzie, buddy, are you ok?” Grif taunts.

“Never been better, muscle bro!”

That’s new.  Sure Grif and Oz get along quite well now but they almost exclusively use insults and jokes when referring to each other.

Oz looks to us and holds up the tape.  “Grif, come with me the kitchen, I want to measure your height.”

Grif scoffs, “Dude, I get it.  You’re taller than me…barely.  You don’t have to rub it in again.  You’re taller, I’m more muscular, that’s kind of our whole thing.”

“Trust me, bro.”  Now shoes off and stand against the wall.”  Oz practically shoves Grif’s big chest back flat against the wall.  “Rory, you hold the tape on the ground, please.”

I protest, “How about YOU hold the tape at the ground, Oz?”    

“Because you’re too short to measure his height,” Oz says matter-of-factly.  

Can't argue with that.

We get into position with me on my knees looking up at the now soaring giants and their overhanging pecs and full bulges.  Oz stands over me and pulls the tape taught.

“Ok, Grif, do you know what your height is?”

”Erm, I don’t know.  I think like 6 weeks ago I was 6’8”.  I know I’m growing so probably 6’9” I’d guess?”

Oz looks at Grif with an intense gaze, his beefy arm holding his hand level with the top of Grif’s head.

“Well guess what, Grif you’re six foot ELEVEN now!”

Both Grif and I audibly gasp, him sucking in extra gallons of air compared to my measly breath.  

Grif steps back for the wall and I stand up  He seemingly checks himself out, all his size.  His muscles, his long legs, his thick shoulders.  He looks down to me.  I get a sense that it's just now registering seeing me from a new perspective.  A perspective he didn't even realize as he keep inching upwards.

And I feel the same way.  All of sudden Grif seems soooo much bigger and TALLER than I remember!  How could have not noticed that Grif had grown a solid three inches in a couple of months??

Grif speaks softly, “Holy shit…I’m fucking…TITANIC!!”  Suddenly Grif’s face lights up with glee.  “I'm a muscle giant!  Shit, Rory, no offense, but no wonder you're looking so tiny to me!  Your eyes don’t even reach my nips, little dude!  OH my god I love this!  I love being MASSIVE!”

Grif excitedly steps around the room, flexing his muscles and reaching up.  When he does his armpits are well above my head now.  He even strips off his shirt and starts to give us a magnificent posing routine. I marvel at just how big and muscular Grif is getting.  Even if he were just 6 ft tall, he’d be heavy with muscle mass, a true national-level type bodybuilder now, maybe even starting to veer into pro-size proportions.  And that fact that he’s almost 7 ft tall only makes him feel exponentially larger…

“Oh man, Rory, I’m gonna need you to take some pics for my ‘gram.  I have to share this new SIZE!  Man I’m jazzed up.  Just think, I’m almost 7 ft tall!  Wait a minute…"

Grif slowly turns to look at Oz, who is leaning against the measuring wall with his arms crossed.  I follow Grif’s gaze and Oz is standing there smugly, having let Grif have his moment.

“Dude…” Grif says and Oz pushes off the wall and steps toward Grif.

The two lock eyes, with Grif who is still looking up into Oz’s eyes.

Looking at my two skyscraper roomies, I am unable to hold my peace.  “Oh my god, you did it, Oz.”

Oz takes a deep breath, puffing up already pumped pecs, looking slightly down at Grif…and WAY down to me.  

“That’s right little men.  You’re big bad roommate Ozzy is now a certified SEVEN-FOOTER!  I had my annual check up today.  My doc measured me at SEVEN FOOT ONE!”

“FUCK!”  I can’t help but shout.  I can also feel my cock filling with blood, but I don’t care.  This is just too incredible and I’m so fucking turned on.  

“Dude,” Grif starts, “That is fucking…AWESOME bro!  Don’t get me wrong, I’m jealous as hell, but you’re a legit seven footer?  For fucking REAL???”

“Hell yeah, Grif!  And you are right there dude, 6’11 and with your muscles?  You’re a muscle TITAN!  Look at those guns!”

Grif smiles and flexes his biceps as Oz slaps them, the two giant muscle bros praising each other’s gains.  “Thanks dude, but you!  Seven foot fucking ONE and with that granite body?  C’mon dude, strip that shirt off and show those gains!”

I catch my breath again, is this really happening?  Oz shucks his shirt and Grif coos.  “Broooo, those abs are fucking SICK!”  Grif rubs his hand on Oz’s flexed abs, enjoying the bumps.

Oz's massive body flinches, “WOO!  That tickles, bro!  HAHA!”

“Sorry dude, but seriously.  If I have the pure mass, you’ve got the granite muscles.  Look at these things, Rory!”

“Oh trust me, I’m looking,” Grif and Oz chuckle at my reaction as Grif punches Ozzie’s specs.  

“Geez, there is just no give Oz’s pecs, even when unflexed.  You’ve got an unreal low bodyfat percentage.”  Suddenly, Grif stops and looks up.  “Hey!  Wait a minute, stay here.”

He scampers off leaving Oz and me alone.  “Jesus, Oz.  Are you really 7’1”  He steps toward me and I feel like a wrecking ball is swinging toward me in slow motion.

“Pretty cool, right?  I could hardly believe it myself.  But it’s true.  I mean look, your eyes are at the top of my abs.  You and so many ‘normal’ people look like little kids to me.  I mean I’m now…how many inches taller than you?  Like 16?”

“EIGHTEEN!” I gasp but Oz’s grin only grows as he looks down at me from between those granite pecs.  “You are a foot and A HALF taller than me now.  This is unbelievable...you make me feel tiny.”

“I like this,” Oz says.  “And not just you, little buddy.  I like making as many people as I can feel tiny. I like being tall.  Tall and jacked.”

“Guys!” Grif returnes with his electric scale in his big hand.  He plops it down on the kitchen floor.  “I haven’t weight myself in a few days and I normally do it first thing in the morning, but I have to know.”  He steps on the scale, his big feet completely covering it.  “FUCK YES!  408 lbs!  I did it!  I’m over 400 lbs of MUSCLE!”

Oz throws up his hands, “HOLY SHIT GRIF, YOU’RE MASSIVE!  That is gigantic!”

“Thanks my giant bro!  Hey why don’t you check?  What was your last weight?”  

“About 375 a couple of weeks ago.”  Oz takes his position and I watch the LCD crystals spin as it calculates.  “Good thing you’ve got a heavy duty scale, Grif.  There it is!  393 lbs!”

“Wow, you stud,” Grif shouts.  “And barely an ounce of fat on ya!  C’mon dude, flex with me, let’s check out the gains some more.”

And then Grif reaches down and yanks off his gym shorts, leaving him in some black spandex boxer briefs.  Oz does the same revealing himself in a fashionable dark grey hip brief.  Both of their long legs are stupendous, so much bigger than you would expect on guys with their height.  All the heads of their quadriceps ripple and bulge outward with stupendous sweeps. 

And both of their bulges are gloriously filled.   

“Yeah flex those wheels, Oz!  Tall man has got some big wheels!  Who ever says tall guys can't grow their legs?  Whatever idiots say that have never seen legs like ours!  Like redwoods!"

“Bounce those pecs, Grif!  Damn bro, that never ceases to amaze me.”

“Bet you wish the chicks you were with had tits like these!” Grif jokes.

“HAHA hell yeah, Grif!  You’ve got some D-cups for sure!  I could titty fuck these monsters!”

“Growing every day, bro!  Every day another pound of muscle.  Maybe two!”

I watch stunned and at full mast watching my two gigantic roommates practically muscle worship each other in front of me.  They feel and squeeze and grope each others’ muscles.  The scene is so much hotter than any porn I've ever seen.  I'm practically expecting them to start making out as they spend so much time examining each other's flexing muscles.  I'm so visually stimulated that I feel a dampness on my underwear, the hot scene is making me leak.

Oz takes a break from feeling Grif's quads to again look over Grif’s torso.  “You’re so thick with muscle, dude.  So much power in them, so much strength.  I’m actually a little jealous.”

Grif returns the kindness volley, “Yeah but check out your striations and veins, bro!  I don’t know if I could get that shredded even with a strict cutting diet.  All your muscles look like rocks even when unflexed.  Plus, you’re OVER 7 feet tall!  Fuck I’m going to be so disappointed if I stall out at 6’11.”

Oz looks intensely into Grif’s eyes.  “Don’t say that, dude!  You ARE going to grow past 7 feet.  You and I, we’re going to keep getting bigger and taller…and bigger and taller, nothing is going to stop us.  We’re going to make everyone look like skinny short runts!”

Grif’s mouth curls into a smirk.  “You’re right Oz.  And you’re going to grow past 400 lbs any day now.  400 lbs with insane 5% bodyfat!  We’re going to be biggest, studliest men on the planet!  Fuck, that thought, makes so excited.  It makes me want to push even harder in the gym.  To grow TRULY HUGE!”

“Fuck, yeah Grif.  We’re going to become gods!”

“OH MY GOD, GUYS!”  I blurt out and the two giants turn to look at me.  I gasp as I raise my eyes from their crotches to meet their dominating gazes.   “Ummm… You guys are…boned up.”

My eyes go back to their straining underwear.  In the midst of talking themselves up about their growing superiority, both men are fully erected…with fucking ENORMOUS BONERS.  Oz’s snakes up to and beyond his hip, pushing the fabric beyond his legs.  Grif’s mosters is pointed downward as has grown along his right leg and…fuck…the head is poking out the leg of his trunks! 

From what I can see, they both are noticeably larger than when I measured them a few months ago.  When Grif was 7 inches and Oz was 8.5 inches long.  And they are both much thicker.  Pringles suddenly come to mind. 

Both the boys looks down, they hadn’t even noticed their state.  They look at me and to each other sheepishly…before busting out in laughter.

“HAHAHAH!  Dude…” Grif starts, “I guess all this talking about growing really excites me.”

“I totally get it, Grif,” Oz says as he squeezes his junk.  Even his big 7-footer hand can’t reach around the shaft.  “Nothing makes me bone up like thinking about how fucking HUGE I am.”  

Grif adds, “Yeah man, plus its not like we got anything to be ashamed of!”

“That’s the truth.  Shit, Grif.  Your cock looks fucking massive!  Way bigger than when we measured together, right?”

“Oh yeah, man.  I think it has been growing even more proportionally compared to the rest of me.  What do you think, Rory?”

As if I wasn’t visually stimulated enough, Grif suddenly tugs down his spandex trunks and his cock springs out and THWACKS against his abs before settling at 45 degree angle.  It’s the THICKETS dick I’ve seen in real life or porn.   

“HOLY FUCK!” I scream, gasping.  

“Woah, that’s FAT fucking monster cock, bro,” Oz says, impressed.  “You might even big as big as THIS BEAST!”  Oz copies Grif, slides down his underwear and his cock swings out, long and thick.  It’s so long and heavy that it doesn’t angle up at all.

With seemingly no control over my own body, I reach down and squeeze my cock through my sweatpants.  Seeing the two stunning 7 foot tall, cut and hung bodybuilders has sent me over the edge.  My body suddenly convulses and spasms as I unload the most bounteous deposit of jizz my small body could possibly produce.  I moan aloud and my eyes roll back into my head I feel myself start to sway and fall forward, plummeting to the floor…

…until four massive hands catch me, saving me from likely injury.  I’m easily picked up as if I were a pillow and set down on a kitchen chair.  I'm seeing stars from the absolute explosion I've produced.  

“You alright, little buddy?” Oz calmly asks.  

Grif puts a glass of water to my lips and tips it up.  “Drink up, little dude.  We lost you there a second.”

I come back to my senses, looking down and seeing a huge wet spot at my crotch.  I look up to the giants who are hovering over me with concerned looks.  Now that I’m sitting I feel even smaller, my eyes at the same height as their still erect cocks, though both Grif and Oz have mercifully stuff them back into their underwear.  

It still does nothing to hide the size of they giant bodybuilder cocks. 

Grif puts his heavy hand on my shoulder, “You back with us, Boss?”  I nod.  Grif looks down to my crotch and back to my eyes.

He smirks, “Did we make you do that?”

Suddenly my face turns beet red, “Oh my god!  I’m so sorry!  This is so fucking embarrassing.”  I hide my hands in my face.  

Oz reaches down and squeezes my arm.  “Hey hey hey!  Don’t be embarrassed.  Honestly…it’s…kind of a compliment.”  I look up at Oz skeptically.  “No really!” he adds.  “We just made you blow your load just by looking at us our huge muscles and cocks.  How many men can say they can do that to another man?

“Yeah little bro,” Grif joins.  “You just gave us the best compliment ever!  And coming from a cute little stud like you makes it all the better.  Don’t you dare feel bad!  You are just motivating us to grow more!”

“R…really?” I ask in between rubbing my watery eyes.  

“Of course! Rory, buddy.  Believe it or not, you are just as much a part of this growth as anything.”  Grif looks down at me intensely.  “I think you wanted us to grow.  I mean, I think me and Oz wanted to grow too, subconsciously. What man out there doesn’t want to be at least a little bigger and stronger.  But I think you brought that out of our subconscious.  You pushed us to grow.  To compete with each other.  To outdo each other.”

“I think you're right, Griff,” Oz says.  “And that spurred us to do anything we could to grow.  To hit the gym.  To do those meditation techniques.  The gear.  All of it.”

“I’m so sorry guys!  I didn’t mean to manipulate you like that!  I didn’t know your rivalry would be so intense!”

Oz stops me, “HEY HEY!  He stands back up to his full 7’1 height and flexes his abs.  “Do you really think Grif or I are complaining?!?  Look at us!  We’re GODS!”

Grif stands up and flexes a double biceps over me.  “I love being a muscle giant, Rory!  In fact, it’s Oz and I would should probably give you a reward for helping us grow…”

Grif and Oz both smile down at me with sexy grins.  My heart races as I imagine what kind of reward they are talking about.

Oz smirks, "How would you like to help us alleviate these muscle boners?"

• Like 14

CHAPTER 15

Monolithic.

That is the only word that describes the two male appendages that bob heavily at my eye level.  Even after just passing out from Grif and Oz’s sheer masculinity, I can feel my heart racing again.  I’m sitting on my kitchen chair, legs still wobbly, and my roommates are so damn big and tall that their hard dicks are still at eye level with me.

Oz looks down at me with a warm smile, “Whatever you want to do, Rory, go for it.  You deserve your reward however you want it.”

Tentatively I reach out my right hand and place it on Oz’s turgid dick.  We both gasp when I make contact and his dick jumps from a surprise kegel, bouncing even higher.  I look up into Oz’s eyes and he nonverbally tells me to go ahead.  I then use my other hand and start stroking up and down his massive meat.  It’s so thick that I almost need both of my hands to wrap around it at this thickest.  

“Ohhhh fuck, Rory, you got some great little hands.”  After a couple of minutes Oz stops me.  “Now, I know mine is bigger, but don’t forget our bro, Grif.  His big jock dick needs your hands too.”

Grif steps toward me smiling and thrusts his own megacock with a jocular butt flex.  I can hear Grif breathing hard, excited for the handjob he’s about to get.  I reach over and place my hands on Grif’s dick and I actually do need both hands to completely encircle the monster!

It’s now Grif’s turn to moan as he looks down at me.

“Oh fuck!  That’s so fucking hot, Rory.   Oh my god, check it out Oz.  Rory’s little hands on my cock makes it look even BIGGER!”

“Shit, you’re right, Grif,” Oz replies.  “Rory, hold your hand up to mine.”  I place my hand flat against Oz’s and the size difference is staggering.  With my palm at the base of his palm, my finger tips don’t even reach halfway up his own fingers.  “Hey Grif, you’ll like this, grab your own dick with your two hands.”

Grif complies, easily able to double fist his massive member.  

“Now, Rory, you do the same on Grif.”

After Grif lets go, I place one hand at the base of his dick with the other next to it...and there are still inches of shaft left uncovered.  I feel Grif’s dick swell and flex in my hands.  

He moans at the sight, “HOLY FUCK!  Rory could TRIPLE FIST MY HUGE MUSCLE DICK!  THAT’S SO FUCKING HOT!”

I then take my lower fist and move past my second one further up his cock to provie it…and there is even a little more dick to go!

I look back up at Grif’s face, past his heaving pecs.  “Look at that Grif, you’re so massively hung that I would need about three and half of my hands to cover your titanic dick.  You like that big dude?”

“Oh shit, Rory, talk like that is gonna make me blow soon.”  Grif’d excitement now has him pumping out tons of precum, which I use to slick up his shaft as I stroke him up and down.  I take one hand away and reach down and grab Grif huge nuts.

“FUUUUUCK Rory!” Grif sighs and his eyes roll back.  I fondle the tennis-ball sized testicles making him shudder.

But, I can’t leave my other giant out of the fun.

Once I’m satisfied I’ve edged Grif, I move over and repeat the process with Oz.

“Ohhhhhh.  Wow, Grif, you’re right,” Oz says as I play with him.  “Look how long his strokes are with those tiny hands.  You’re practically getting a workout stroking that huge muscle cock, aren’t you?”

“Best workout I’ve ever had.  Fuck, Oz, your cock is so long.  It’s so big, the veins are fucking huge, I can easily feel your dick veins on my palm.  And all that precum and your own huge nuts pumping out so much testosterone, you’re such a real MAN.”

“Ohh you’re making me feel so good, Rory.  So good and so… …gigantic.  You make me feel so fucking big.”

“You are BIG, Oz!  Fuck just how big are these things??”  

Since we had just measured their heights, I reach over and grab the measuring tape.  “I have to know,” I say as both Oz and Grif chuckle.

I run the tape along Grif first.  “Grif, last time I measured you were 7.5”, is that right?”

Grif smirks, “Aww, little guy.  Did you memorize my dick size?”  I blush deeply but Grif reaches out and rubs my head.  “Yeah, you’re right, little dude.  It’s way bigger now.  Go ahead.”

“Gif, you’ve gained two inches!!!  Just a hair under nine and half!  Fuck!”  Grif’s cock again swells from the revelation growing fatter and harder in my grip.  I wrap the tape around the thickest part near the base.  “And 7.5 inches in girth!  No wonder my hands look so tiny on it, Grif, your hung as fuck!”

“Damn right I am little Rory.  A real TITAN.”

“Now do me,” Oz demands.  “Let’s see how fucking huge this monster is.”

“Do this girth first though,” Grif requests.

I wrap the tape around Oz’s and pull it tight.  “Oz is right at 7.0” in girth.”

Grif smirks at Oz.  “Guess I’m thicker, bro.”

Oz smirks back, “Sure, man.  Take your little victory  But let’s see how long this beast is.”

I gasp as I tape Oz’s dick.  Fuck, there are so many inches!

“Oz’s dick is 10 and three quarters long!”

Oz’s dick burps out another large glob of pre as he moans at the revelation.  “Fuck yeah.  A true double-digit mega cock.  I love having a huge fucking dick.  It’s so much bigger than the average man.”  He looks at Grif smugly.  “I mean, Grif you’ve got a huge dick but I’ve got over an INCH in length on you!  It’s no wonder I wreck so many pussies.”

I drop the tape and grab both Oz and Grif’s cocks with one hand, Oz at my left, Grif at my right.  I double fist them with my tiny hands with the intention of finishing them off.

I look up at my towering, godlike, bodybuilding roommates.  Past their stupendous abs, over their protruding pecs, back and forth at their handsome faces.  

“You are both so fucking enormous.  Look at how your cocks dwarf my hands, big guys.  It’s a good thing your huge bull balls can pump out so much pre, I need it all to keep such big and thick dicks all slicked up.  Your huge balls pump out more testosterone and pre than an entire football team.”

“Oh shit yeah, Rory, I love talk like that,” Grif whispers.  

I continue pumping each arm, in fact getting a residual pump in my own little biceps and triceps.  “You guys are so muscular, it’s insane.  All those huge rippling muscles, all that power and strength.  And so fucking TALL.  Making even regular tall guys look like skinny runts.  You tower over football players. You make basketball players look sickly and weak.”

Suddenly I get an impossible urge, there’s no way I can resist.  I first lean forward, open my jaw as wide as I can and suck in Oz’s cockhead.

“OH FUCKKKKK!”  Oz belows as I cram as much of his long dick into my mouth as I can.  He’s so huge I can only get his head and maybe another inch or two down, but I don’t care.  He tastes like everything I could imagine.  Pure masculine power.  I suck up the pre and moan, the vibrations causing Oz’s massive body to tremble.

After a couple minutes I lean back and take a breath, feeling relief in my jaw.  I look up to Grif who has a pleading look in his eyes.  

Who am I to deny him.  It’s then his turn.  My mouth and throat feel stretched to the limit from his incredible girth.  He too trembles and spasms as I suck as much of his dick as I can.  Unfortunately for Rory and Grif, getting deepthroated may be a thing of the past.

But I don’t think they would trade the problem of being too huge for anything.

“Oh, fuck, that’s so hot,” Grif says.  You’ve got a great mouth, little dude.  Our little dude.  Oh fuck I’m so close.”

“Me too,” Oz pants.

I double my speed and effort as I fist each huge cock.  Intermittently leaning forward to slip my tongue in their slits or kiss their huge cock heads or give them a quick sloppy suck.  

Grif starts to step back, “Oh fuck I’m gonna blow!”

I grip hard on his dick, holding him in place.  I look Grif in the eyes, “blow on me Grif, I want it.”

“OH FUCK LITTLE MAN, HERE IT COMES!”

Rope after rope after rope of Grif jizz spurts at me, hitting my face, my chest, my stomach.  It’s all over me.

Oz suddenly bellows, “OH FUCK YOU’RE DRENCHING HIM BRO, THAT’S SO HOT, MY TURNNNN!”

Oz’s yogurt slinger joins the fun.  While Grif’s dick erupts long ropes of jizz, Oz spurts out huge globs, none after the other.  Oz blasts me all over.  Fuck, there is just so much cum between them!  Though it makes sense with those huge nuts of theirs.  While Oz is spurting Grif’s is STILL releasing his own ropes of manly essence.  

I feel absolutely disgusting, but in a good way as I’m covered in muscle juice.  I feel like a formerly blank canvas that an abstract artist has just decided to throw paint at.

Both Grif and Oz finish, their massive pecs heaving up and down while sighing loudly.

“Shit, Rory, we fucking soaked you in our jizz,” Oz says.  “Sorry about that.”

“Don’t be sorry.”  With my finger I taste some more of their testosterone.  “You guys taste good.”

“Wow, that was a huge load,” Grif adds.  “All that size talk really got my balls churning.  I just love being muscular and tall and hung.”

“Same,” Oz affirms.

The three of us stare at each other, coming down from our high and realizing the absurdity of the situation.

Oz grabs a kitchen towel and starts to wipe up his mess.  “Why don’t you go take a shower, Rory.  We’ll clean up in here.”

Grif chuckles, “Yeah, you’re gonna have to take a long shower to get all that off.”

+

Life sure was interesting living with two bodybuilding titans.  Unsurprisingly, as Grif and Oz grew they attracted more and more attention and drew some hilarious reactions.  

Oz, Grif and I are shopping for groceries when I had a thought.

“Hey guys, I’m going to get a separate shopping cart and follow you guys around.  I’m going to record the reactions you get.”

Grif loves the idea, “Little dude, that’s hilarious!  Yeah man film it.  I can post it to my socials later too.”

“It would be kinda cool to see how huge we really look among the crowds of little people,” Oz adds.

“Trust me, you guys look insanely huge.  Tall and wide.  You realize that when you guys walk side-by-side you literally take up the entire width of the aisle.”

They both shrug and smile.  “Then they should make these places so that they can accommodate REAL men,” Grif says.  

I try not to snicker as I follow about 20 ft behind the giants.  Their width can not be understated.  They are so freaking broad though the upper back and shoulders and it tapers to an insanely small waist for such giant guys.  While Oz is wearing a tight black compression shirt, Grif is wearing a stringer tank which really accentuates his V-taper.  Most of his lats are exposed and flare out WIDE over the lower portion of the shirt that is snug around his tight waist.

Both are wearing shorts that struggle to contain their mighty quads and as I follow along I get to watch their volleyball-sized calves flex hypnotically as they walk.  Of course, I couldn’t ignore the fact that just two days ago they both bought new size TWENTY shoes.  Shoes that are so huge and with soles so thick to withstand their muscular mass, that their height was probably boosted by an extra inch compared to us with normal shoe sizes.

The best is when people don’t see the giants coming.  As Grif or Oz walk by though, it’s unmistakable for them to feel a presence of size.  Like you just know that something big is close by but you can’t see it yet.  Then the people finally turn and look up…WAY UP at the towering muscle men and their jaws fall open in shock.  Some look on in lust.  And on MANY I see fear.  Especially from the men, who know that they are quickly relegated even further down the totem pole of manhood.  You can practically feel their dicks and balls shrivel up as they gaze upon hundreds of pounds of tanned, veiny muscle mass at a height they can’t comprehend.  And of course, Oz and Grif’s unmistakable bulges further emasculate the little men in the area.  After our little session the other day, the boys let me measure their softies too.  Grif is a solid 7.0” soft while Grif is 8.0” soft, both inches bigger than a normal man's erect dick.  Such huge soft swinging dicks create massive unhideable bugles in their shorts.

I especially get a kick when Grif or Oz walk by a little old lady.  The little grandmas who are barely 5 ft tall.  They are so tiny that they are eye level with Grif and Oz’s belly buttons.  I imagine how that must feel.  I at least reach their pecs…but I realize that Grif and Oz could still keep growing and that someday MY eye level could be even with their belly buttons…a fact that scares and excites me all the same.  

Of course, there are some brave souls who approach the two giants and Grif and Oz, personable as they both are, are happy to chat and show off.  

A gaggle of college girls surround the guys and pepper them with questions.  Of course “How tall are you?” is always the first.   Grif and Oz playfully bend over and flex for the squealing girls.  One well-endowed girl screams in delight when both Oz and Grif start bouncing their pecs for her.  She reaches up and feels their pecs as they do.  “OH MY GAWD!  Their chest muscles are way heavier than my own boobs!”    

Pretty much every girl slips a piece of paper into their tight shorts.  I’m sure a couple of them take their time in those pockets and cop a feel of the massive trouser snakes too, judging from Oz and Grif’s reactions.

At one point a tall gym rat dude walks over.  He’s in great shape, looks to be about 30 or so.  Looks like he may have done some bodybuilding in the past but looks a little softer now. Normally he’d be huge, being about 6’3 or 6’4 with his thick strong build.  “Hey, you are the guys on the billboard!  Holy shit, I thought they were exaggerating your size in that picture.  You guys really are giants!”

“Thanks man, over 7 ft of bodybuilder mass right here,” Oz says as he flexes his biceps.  

“Wow,” the lifter says.  “I’m a pretty big guy myself, but even if you were my height your muscle mass would still blow me away.  And then the fact that you’re 7 feet tall!  Shit, I may give up, you guys WIN!”

Grif busts out laughing, “Naw man, don’t give up.  Just get as big as you can.  That’s what we’re doing.  Still growing!”

The littler bodybuilder agrees, “I hear ya big dude.  Gotta keep those muscles growing.”

Grif smirks and steps up to the little guy, “Muscles and HEIGHT dude.  We’re still growing TALLER too!”

The shorter gym rat stands back and stammers.  “You…you’re shitting me.  You're still growing TALLER too?”

“Yep!  I grew a couple of inches in the last month in fact.  Pretty cool, huh?”

“Holy fuck, that is so unfair,”  Suddenly I can see the guys’ confidence is totally shattered.  Like some of the men earlier who were suddenly emasculated by Grif and Oz’s powerful existence.  “You’re already so muscular and so tall.”

“Yep and I want to get TALLER!”  Grif puffs out his huge chest and smiles brightly.  “But they little man, don’t compare yourself to us.  We just have different genes.  Some would say better genes, superior genes.  But you keep lifting hard you’ll grow some in your own way, little buddy!  Hey!  You should join our gym, it’s a great place for getting HUGE as you can see on us. BOOM!”

Oz and Grif quickly throw up both arms in a double biceps pose, smirking down at the smaller bodybuilder.  

“Ye…yeah man, I might do that.  Uh…it was nice meeting you guys.  Take care.”  And with that the little man slunk off.

I can’t help but snicker at the entire encounter.  It’s probably the only time in his life that (formerly) tall bodybuilder has ever felt so small. 

+

As I descend the stairs, full laundry basket in tow, I can hear thumping music coming from Oz’s room.  Grif is out with his other friends.  In the laundry room I see the washer is full of clothes.  I take just a second to pull out a jockstrap and marvel at the size of the pouch before replacing and going to find Oz chilling in his computer chair..  

“Hey man, can I have you move your laundry over the dryer?  I’ve got a date with Regis and I need to do a load.

“Oh shit, sure thing boss.  Where’s he been, I haven’t seen him in a while.”

“Well, he…um doesn’t like to come over here.”

Oz scoffs, “I don’t know what his problem with us is.  We’re just big, that’s all.”  

Oz then stands up and I gaze up at his smoldering face…only inches from the ceiling.

“Shit, Oz.  You’re going to outgrow my basement.”  

Oz looks up and grins.  “Yeah, the ceilings down here are getting kinda low.  Wanna see something cool?  Watch this.”

Suddenly Oz starts to slowly rise.  He is flexing his massive calves and rising to stand on his tip toes.  As I look up at him with that sexy smirk, suddenly I hear a faint ‘thunk’.

“There it is.” Oz says smugly.  While up on his toes his head is pressed against the 7’6 ceiling.  

“Holy fuck, Oz.  That’s incredible, you’re so fucking tall.”

“And I’m not even fully on my tip toes!  I could probably rise up another inch if this little ceiling weren't in the way.”

Oz flexes his calves harder, pressing into the ceiling even more, slightly forcing his head forward.

“Jees, Oz, don’t press your head through my ceiling,” I joke.

Oz’s eyes focus intensely on me.

“Oh man, Rory, could you imagine?  Imagine if you were upstairs on your couch watching TV.  Suddenly you feel the floor tremble.  The carpet starts to push upward in the middle of your living room.  You hear your floorboards creak and groan.  You hear wood snapping and with a crash my huge sexy head pops up through your floor, scaring you.  I rise taller and taller, my chin emerges, then my neck, then my huge traps and shoulders make the hole in your floor triple in size as I grow through your tiny house.  Soon my huge pecs emerge and I can finally bring my arms up and FLEX them for you.  All the while my fleet are flat on the floor down here in my room!”  Oz brings his arms up and flexes for real, though his fists crash against the ceiling like his head did.  Oz stares at me intently as I watch him eyes wide in silent lust.  He holds the smirk and pose longer than he should, before laughing and lowering his arms, enjoying my reaction.  “Haha that would be awesome, wouldn’t it, Rory.”

“Uh…erm,” I stammer.  “Yeah.  Shit you’d be like 12 feet tall at that point.”

Oz grins and steps right up to me, forcing me to crane my head straight up.  He bounces his heaving lower  just above my eye level, “Seems like a good size to me.  I’ll go move my clothes for ya, little buddy.”

+

“Someone got another package!” I yell after bringing in the cardboard box.  “Oz, this one yours?”  I ask to the lazing giant spread out on my couch.

“Don’t think so, must be Grif’s”

“GRIFFY!  Another package for you!”  I shout down the stairs after bringing in the delivery.  Grif and Oz have both been getting tons of packages lately.

“Cooooooming!” Grif shouts back in a sing-song voice, though much more basso profundo than alto.  “Yes!  More clothes, just what I needed.”

“More clothes?”

“YEAH!” Grif says with a grin.  “I keep outgrowing my old ones.”

“I guess that makes sense.  You guys have gone through so many clothes.  How are you affording this?”

“Sponsorhips!” Grif says enthusiastically.

I raise my eyebrow skeptically “Sponsorships?”

“Yeah Rory.  Through my social media posts I’ve been contacted by several supplement and gym clothing companies.”

“Yep,” Oz adds from the living room. “Me too.”

“And they send you free stuff?”  

“Haha yeah,” Grif looks down bashfully.  “Perk of being so huge and hot, I guess.  All I have to do is tag the companies in my posts and they send me stuff.  My instagram pics have been exploding lately.  I guess it’s super rare for such a crazy tall guy to be so jacked and handsome.  Apparently I really stand out.”

I roll my eyes, though he’s not wrong.  Grif and Oz were already becoming somewhat of local celebrities with their size and the gym billboards, but now the outside world was beginning to take notice.

“And this all came through your Instagram?”  I take out my phone and swipe to the app.  

“Yeah, mostly.”

Oz, who has been listening in asks, “But have you had a photo shoot scheduled yet?  Because I got one in two weeks!  I’m getting paid for it too!”

Holy shit.  I would love to be at that photoshoot of Oz.  Now he’s modeling.  Which, I always thought he could, even when he was much smaller.

Grif scoffs, “As a matter of fact, Mr. Cocky-shit, I’ve had two bodybuilding photographers reach out but we haven’t set anything up yet.”

I have instagram though I don’t use it very often, it’s probably been over a month since I last opened it.  I find Grif’s profile.

“OH MY GOD, GRIF! You have 128,000 followers???”

Grif smiles brightly, proud as fuck.  “YEP!  And growing every day?”

“You or your followers,” I ask.

Grif turns and flexes an enormous triceps in my face.  “BOTH, little man.”

I quickly scan Grif’s page.  He has tons of pics and video clips of him lifting and flexing.  About 75% are shirtless of course.  He has thousands of likes.  I see a clip from the video I took of him and Oz at the supermarket a couple of weeks ago, it’s one of his most popular posts.  In the comments people can’t believe their size.  Some think it’s fake or a camera trick.  I see Oz’s account tagged and open it up.

“Sheesh!  And Oz has 102,000 followers!”

Grif busts out laughing, “HAHA!  Not as popular as me!  Guess I’m hotter than Ozzy!

“Fuck off!” Oz bellows.  “Only because you post like four times a day.  I go for quality over quantity.”

Grif fakes concern, “Aww, poor Oz.  Don’t be jealous that I have so many more followers. I guess I really am BIGGER than you.”

“You’re insufferable, you know that.”

“Insufferable yet GIGANTIC!”

+

“Regis, can’t you come over here tonight?  Oz and Grif are both gone.  Oz will probably stay spend the night the night with some chick and Grif is with his buds so if he comes home at all it will be like after 3am.”

“Rory, honey, we’ve been over this.  I don’t like your place.”

“Regis, this is my own house!  You live above that stoner and your place constantly smells like weed.  Not to mention his weird tribal bongo music he plays.”

“Let’s go on our date first, then we can decide.” 

I sigh, knowing that what will be decided will be going back to his place, yet again. 

Something that is confirmed after our movie.

Regis can tell that I’m a bit annoyed with him as we sit cuddling on his couch.  I can hear a faint “donka-donka-donka” coming from the hippie downstairs. 

“What’s the matter, Rory?”

“It’s just this would be a lot more romantic at my empty house without the distraction.”

“I’m sorry.  I just.”

“Why are you so afraid of my roommates?”

Regis looks at me defensively.  “Oh so you think I’m AFRAID of them?  Why because I’m so SMALL?”

I sigh.  Regis, I’m the same size as you.  You’re actually a little taller than me.  It doesn’t bother me.”

“I would come over if you ask them to move out.”

I can’t help but chuckle.  “I’m not just going to suddenly ask them to move out.  Does that mean you would move in with me if I do?”

Regis stares at me hesitantly, not saying anything. But his hesitation speaks volumes. 

“Ah, so you can’t commit to moving in but you want me to kick two of my good friends who are also pay half my mortgage.”

“Rory…”

“I’m going to head home, Regis. You can enjoy the sounds of bongo boy below.  Call me when you’re ready.”

+

“I can’t believe it’s almost May, dudes, “Grif says as he ducks into the Five Guys burger joint.  “This year is flying by!”

“I do love the warmer weather though,” Oz says following behind, ducking even further into the restaurant.

And both giants sure are taking advantage of the warm up.  With the temperature approaching 80 both are wearing gym shorts and flip flops, and sleeveless shirts up top, exposing their bodybuilder arms for all of us.  With Oz in his aviator sunglasses he looks like the most jacked up bulging magazine model ever.  Grif’s blond hair is just slightly grown out making him look like an overly muscled surfer beach boy.  

Grif is bouncing like a puppy.  “Oh man I love cheat meal day!  I’m so excited to wolf down four burgers and all those fries.”

“Four burgers now?” I ask.  “Last time we came it was three.”

Grif smirks, “Well yeah it WAS three.  But I’m a growing boy!  Closing in on 475 lbs!”

Once inside Grif and Oz get peppered with the typical questions from the shocked staff at the burger joint (How tall are you guys?  Do you play football?  Basketball?, etc.).  We sit down and chow down.  It’s always a sight to watch the two giants eat.  Grif gets four burgers and two fries while Oz gets three burgers but three orders of fries.  Not surprisingly, they both finish while I can’t even finish my single order.  Grif and Oz help me pick off that last of my own fries.  

Oz leans back and pats his bulging stomach.  “OOOF!  I do love cheat meal day too.  Though I hate how it makes me fat.”

I groan obnoxiously loud.  “Oh yeah, as if you could ever get fat.”

Oz grins and pulls up his shirt for me.  His stomach is bulging outward with a food baby, but his abs are still deeply cut and defined.  And he’s not even flexing him.  His abs are unreal.  

As we get up and  leave I notice something and stop Grif.

“Hey Grif!”  He stops and looks at me near the door.  “Look at the height stick.”  Grif turns and looks at the height stick, stepping right up to it.  “Grif!  If that thing is accurate you’ve gotta be over 7 ft tall now!  Grif is wearing flip flops, but even then he’s a good one to two inches taller than the 7 ft mark.

“I think he’s right, Grif.”  Oz says and steps up to it as well.  He’s still a couple of inches taller than Grif.  Shit, he might be like 7’3 now!

Grif is clearly exciting.  “We gotta get home and check, dudes.  I’m going to be so pissed if this thing is off.”

Back home in the kitchen Grif leaps into the air.  He lands with a massive THUD shaking every appliance in my kitchen.

“Easy Grif, you’re going to stomp through my floor!”

“HAHA Maybe with as fast as I’m GROWING, little Rory.  Good thing you have vaulted ceilings up here otherwise I couldn’t jump like I just did.  I’m just too TALL!

We’ve just measured and confirmed he’s 7 ft 1.  7 ft 1 and HALF to be exact.

Oz claps for his rivalbro.  “Welcome to the seven footer club.  It was getting annoying being the ONLY REAL giant in here.”

For good measure, we also tape Oz at an astonishing 7 ft 4!!.

My hands are shaking after I take the measurement.  “Jesus, you guys just aren't slowing down at all.”

“NOPE!” Grif shouts and flexes.  “And I hope we NEVER stop!  OOO!  Rory, you’ve got the tape. Let’s take ALL my measurements!  I’m going to need to send them to my clothing sponsor anyways.  Gonna need some new BIGGER clothes again real soon!  Fuck I hope I never stop growing.  Wider and taller, taller and wider.  I LOVE IT!”

Grif yanks off his shirt and gym shorts and is standing there with just some very stylish black WEM brand underwear.  They look like Calvin Klein hip briefs…but with a much bigger pouch in front, needed for all that cock he’s carrying.

“C’mon Oz, you’re gonna need new clothes too.  Your legs and ass were about to burst out of those shorts you were wearing today.”

“That’s true, good idea.”  Oz too strips down to just his underwear as well.  Like Grif, he is also wearing the same brand, only he is wearing white, which looks stupendous against his darker, tanned rippling muscles.  And that hefty, hefty bulge is just…OOF!

“Ok, let’s get the majors.  Let’s start with the quads.  Here’s the tape, Rory, go for it.”

I grab the tape and first wrap them around Oz’s quad.  It feels like I’m hugging a warm roman column as I reach my shorter arms around it, trying to avoid that massive bulge.  My arm grazes against it and Oz chuckles.

I look up at him peering down at me from over his pecs.  

“Sorry about that, Oz.”

“It’s ok, Boss.  Trust me, I know how that thing gets in the way.  I have to stuff it in my jeans everyday,” he says with a wink.  

Oz flexes his quad which then explodes into cords and cables of muscle covered in crisscrossing veins,

“Wow,” I mutter.  “Oz your quads are 41 inches around!”

“Fucking monster quads, bro.  Now do me!” Grif asks.

“Grif, your wheels are just a hair over 40 inches.”  

“Looks like I got you beat on the quads, Grif,” Oz says with a grin.

Grif shrugs, “Yeah for sure that extra 2.5 inches of height helps you there.  Still FORTY fucking’ inches of quad muscle!  Fuck yeah!  We’re HUUUUGE!  I wonder…”

Suddenly Grif’s massive hands grab me, he forces my hands up and grabs the tape from me.  

“HAHA, check it bros!  Rory’s chest is just 39 inches.  Our legs are BIGGER than his chest!”

Fuck.

They are so huge.  I turn again to look at the giants as they shake and flex their quads for me, each other and themselves.  Just admiring the perfect legs.   Whoever said tall guys can’t grow big legs have obviously never met Grif or Oz.   Quads that are so wide, so thick, so enormous it's hard to fathom.  The knowledge that they are walking around with a normal man’s chest-size legs makes me tremble.  

“Now do our pecs!  We’ll probably have to help you do this one, little buddy.”  Grif stands behind Oz and holds the tape along his upper back.  “Fucking wide as well lats, Oz.  Geez these wings are insane.”

“Thanks muscle bro.”  Oz then looks down at me, slightly lifting his arms so I can pull the tape tight before dropping them making his pecs push forward.  Oz grins as he sees my hands shaking, knowing I’m excited to find the number  “My huge pecs are gonna blow you away, dude.  Each one is alreay bigger than you head!  Man, I feel so WIDE seeing your slim but tight body right in front of me.  Look at this!  My chest alone is already wider than your shoulders, Rory.  It’s crazy!”

“You know what else is crazy, Oz.  How about 74 fucking inches of chest.”

“DAMMMNNNNN,” Grif lets his wonder be known.  “Now that is fucking shirt-stretching chest!  My turn!”

We take our positions with Oz and Grif reversing.  Grif now sees what Oz saw.  “Fuck, you’re right Oz.  I never noticed just how much WIDER and more BROAD I am than Rory.  And he’s a fit little guy.  But you’re right!  His shoulders don’t even extend past my pec muscles!  That’s amazing!”  Grif starts to bounce his pecs and I feel his pec meat crash against my hands.  It's sensual and exciting and hot as hell, but detrimental to our process.

“You’re gonna have to stop that,” I admonish.  

“Haha sorry man.  I just have so much PEC MEAT to flex and bounce!  It’s so fun.”

“Well trust me I like it too.  Fuck…  But you’ll also like that you have a 76 inch chest!”

Suddenly I see Oz’s big hands reach around Grif and grab his pecs.  “Fuck dude, you got the biggest tits I’ve ever felt!” he jokes.  “But I know it’s all muscle.  You’ve even got a bigger chest than me!”

“FUCK YEAH! GRRRR!”  Grif crunches down into a most muscular pose and his pecs erupt toward my face.  The two half-globes of muscle crash into each creating a deep slot canyon of muscle in the crease of the chest.  You could easily hide one of those oversized Sharpie pens in there!”

I’m in muscle worshipper’s heaven as I take stats that don’t even seem humanly possible.  I’m a stats guy, these stats are insane.  Even if my roommates were only 6 ft tall, they would have legit pro-sizes proportions. Maybe not yet the size of the Olympia winners…yet…but still freaking gigantic.

Now it’s my turn to dictate.  “Ok guys show me those fucking GUNS.”  I need to know.

Grif gives me an evil smirk.  “Yeah, Rory?  You want to see some big fucking biceps, huh?”  Grif starts to slowly flex his arms at his side, pumping them bigger and bigger.  “Look at these monster arms.  Most guys can only dream of having biceps as huge as this.  I can curl more than most guys can fucking bench press with these monsters.  Look at that massive ball of muscle as I flex.  Feel it!”

I reach out and put my tiny arms on Grif’s cannonball arms.  Bigger than cannonballs!  I can feel my dick leaking in my shorts as Grif flexes and unflexes them.  They are bigger than most men’s legs, certainly bigger than my legs!  I lean forward and can actually HUG his arm.  I can easily wrap around it, but the fact that I can hug a man’s biceps and triceps almost makes me blow.

“It’s so fucking big, Grif.  So hard. The vein on it is incredible, like an air hose.  Sheesh.  Ok, let me tape it.  Fuck, it’s so dense.”

“Denser than a cannoball, that’s for sure.”  

“Twenty...TWENTY EIGHT AND A HALF INCHES.  Fuck!  That’s about the size of my waist!”  

“OHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHH.”  Grif rolls his eyes back and flexes his arms as hard as he can.  He groans as his arms and entire body erupt in veins as he holds the flex for many, many seconds  His skin turns red from the effort.  “I feel so powerful, little man.  Hey!  Measure again!”

“Sure enough Grif,, after that hard flex…TWENTY NINE inches!”

“GOT DAMN I LOVE MY HUGE ARMS!  I gotta get these fuckers to 30 inches though.  “OK Ozzy, you’re up.  Hope yours are close to mine but now quite as big, haha no offense.”

Unlike Grif who flexed at his side, closer to my eye level, Oz flexes his left bicep up high like a typical pose.  My god.  Unlike Grif who has a huge round ball of muscle for a biceps, Oz’s peaks are almost pyramidal as they reach upwards.  I’ve never seen such a peaked, nor split bicep ever, not even on my favorite internet muscle sites.  It’s a stupendously gorgeous muscle shape that only a handful of men on the planet could ever achieve.  The rounded pyramid of his upper biceps just leaps upward when he flexes at maximum effort.  

Oz is so tall that his flexed biceps are well above my head. If I'm going to measure him like this it’s going to be difficult.

Something that Grif notices.  “I gotcha!”  

Suddenly his huge hands wrap around my waist and lifts me upward so that I am face level with Oz’s peaks.  I look to Oz’s intense face, hesitating.  He gives me a nod…the go-ahead to feel his arms like I did with Oz.  I drape the tape on the crook of his arm which frees both of my hands to assault Oz’s arm.  I can’t help but moan and I feel on top, behind, the heavy hard droop of his triceps.  I spend extra time on that insane peak!  

If Grif’s arm is the heavy metal of biceps, big, brash, strong and powerful, then Oz’s biceps are like the finest composed symphony.  Compelling, mighty and flowing and gorgeous.  All the little fibers, veins, nooks and crannies working together to create the best shaped biceps in history.  Biceps that aren’t just shapely, but also fucking MASSIVE.

Still dangling in the air, I wrap the tape around making sure it encircles the tip of that biceptive Matterhorn peak.  

“TWENTY NINE INCHES!  Just like Grif.”

I hear Grif scoff behind me, “AH Damn, I was hoping I’d be bigger.  Still though, brah.  Your biceps are SICK.”

The two giants then flex and feel each other's arms, leaving me trembling on the brink of blowing.  I’m actually surprised at my willpower, from groping two of the biggest biceps ever, that I hadn’t already shot my load.

My arousal is interrupted as I hear my phone buzzing.  It’s from Regis.  I step away from the boys and answer.

“Hey Regis, babe, what’s up.”

“Rory,” Regis begins. “I’m breaking up with you.” 

• Like 26

Well, I missed the discussion before the forum reset, as I didn't want to read any comments before I finally got to read the chapter. I will say the only thing upsetting about Regis breaking up with Rory is that Rory didn't break up with Regis first and quite a while ago. Any boyfriend who is that hostile toward a person's friends, even going to the point to ask him to kick them out, is a MASSIVE red flag. It's a sign of a manipulative, controlling personality. I only hope that Rory isn't desperate or in love enough to do anything to jeopardize his relationship with the guys in order to keep Regis around. Nothing in the story so far makes me think that he would, and I hope that I am right. I started to shudder when Rory asked Regis if he was ready to move in if Rory did indeed make the guys move out. Hopefully, Rory was only asking that, because he knew the answer would be a no.

Now for the fun stuff! I absolutely LOVED the size growth portrayed in this chapter! Grif, and I assume Oz, is closing in on 500 pounds! DAMN!!! BOTH guys are now not just seven footers, but they are well in excess of that mark! I mean, I would consider 7' 1 AND a half" decently in excess of "plain old" seven feet, lol. Oz is becoming a true giant at 7' 4". Every time I read or write that, I get a little tingly. 😁  Then, there are the measurements of their body parts! Forty and forty-one inch thighs. Chests well over SEVENTY inches! And arms just shy of 30 inches (or as big as most bodybuilders legs). It literally boggles the mind. 

I loved the scene with the bodybuilder at the restaurant. While I'm not overly into humiliating people that don't deserve it, and to their credit Oz and Grif were not trying to, it was a great way to demonstrate how massive the guys have gotten. The bodybuilder was both in height and muscle size someone that most of us would consider massive if we saw him out in public, yet he felt completely small and emasculated next to our two studs.

Finally, as I realize I wrote my comments in reverse order, the session at the beginning with Rory getting to experience the glory of the guys' giant erections, giant manly balls, and massive eruptions was an incredibly hot way to begin the chapter. The fact that all three guys were enjoying it together was incredible.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3