My Roommate Rivals (CH 15 Added 25-APRIL-2021)

dredlifter

Ok this is only one of the BEST stories I have ever read, cannot wait for the next part, kind of gutted that you have the ending mapped out.

I'm hoping their is another cock showndown and that Griff has the advantage this time would really upset Oz.  Not sure who I want to win I like them both, both come across as great guys kinda want them to end up equal would be so frustrating for them both haha.

• Like 2

I haven’t been reading this story but decided to randomly check out this chapter and WOW. Super hot and some of the best gym/lifting scenes I’ve ever read (I really struggle writing these types of scenes so, respect!). The sexual tension you’re building is so good… just hoping there’s a release for our protagonist at some point!

• Like 2

Wow, amazing chapter as always! How exciting that Oz’s feet have already caught up with Grif’s! I thought big feet were going to be Grif’s thing, but now they’re even battling it out there. I wonder if they colored sole to sole if one of them actually has the edge despite wearing the same size. Sooner or later their 4 feet together are gonna be longer than Rory is tall haha 

• Like 1