My Roommate Rivals (CH 15 Added 25-APRIL-2021)

dredlifter

Really sorry for the lack of updates.  Just kinda been in a funk the last couple months of this year.  I'll have lots of downtime over the holidays so I'm hoping to crank our one, maybe two chapters.  Bare with me. 

• Like 16
  • Upvote 1

On 12/13/2021 at 10:05 PM, dredlifter said:

With the help of some other forum member I found a true muscle giant today.   This guy is 6'10 and 325 lbs of tanned hot muscle.  In my story, Oz is currently 6'10 and ~340 lbs.  So this guy would be VERY close to Oz's size.  He also has the dark skin, dark hair and a short dark beard that Oz would sport as well.  

I never though I would see an actual human who is as big as Oz and Grif are, yet here we are!  I'm not going to show his face in this thread, because I like my readers to imagine the faces of the characters themselves, but if you want to see more of this giant I've posted his Ig link below.  It's a treasure trove of size difference!

image.png.fec6b6d8199644a7e5350f4d5afe4925.png

This is how it would look shopping with Oz and Grif:

image.png.87b1e633e06166d570e84f74f9239cda.png

image.png.65865f1bd5a726a63b18b124a5dde840.png

https://www.instagram.com/lucaslakutsin/

I have to say, I knew Oz and Grif were huge, but it's hard for me to picture jus HOW huge! This guy is a true wonder of nature.  Look at the size of his calves! It is super hard for a guy that tall to have calves that big, and his arms are huge for being so long too. He really is right out of a muscle growth story. 

One more thing. Look how he towers over the guy next to him in the first picture. I bet that guy is what, somewhere between 5' 10" - 6'? I definitely think he's taller than our Rory!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

They're getting too big for sex now huh?

I wonder of Oz and Grif will experiment with each other sexually?  Nothing might come from it but mutual satisfaction from blue balls.  I'd like to see the two hulks destroy a room as they unleash their pent up sexual energy on each other since they're now being denied.  They're too big for everyone they meet now.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1