My Roommate Rivals (CH 15 Added 25-APRIL-2021)

dredlifter

On 3/17/2021 at 1:50 PM, dredlifter said:

Awesome!  Sometimes I have stroke of genius and set things up well so I really appreciate that you acknowledged this worked :)

Ah, don't sell yourself short. You frequently have strokes of genius! 

• Like 1

Sorry the next chapter is taking a while.  Spent a few days out of town last week, work is busy, all the usual excuses :P. 

The next chapter will come.  I promise that I will never abandon a story because that's  something that always frustrates me. 

Regards,

-dredlifter

• Like 14
  • Thanks 6

2 hours ago, dredlifter said:

Sorry the next chapter is taking a while.  Spent a few days out of town last week, work is busy, all the usual excuses :P. 

The next chapter will come.  I promise that I will never abandon a story because that's  something that always frustrates me. 

Regards,

-dredlifter

Don't worry, personally I'll wait eagerly 😁

• Like 2

I’m personally super curious which one of them has bigger feet at this point. Now that Oz is taller, maybe he does, but Grif has always had pretty huge feet for his size. Would be awesome if they had a proper comparison sole to sole, or even one of them showing how their foot is too big to fit in the others shoe or something. Anyway, incredible story as per usual and I’ve loved each part so far! 

• Like 2

Dredlifter--another awesome chapter! I've been checking daily and you did it--a wait well worth it! Love the rivalry and looking forward to more muscle on muscle competition! WOOF!

• Like 2