My Boyfriend Made me Huge, (Part 3 added 2/7/21)

Adonis21

• 4 weeks later...

It has been brought to my attention that my story has been made into an animation. This was done without my permission, without citing me, and the person doing it is selling the full version via their patreon account. While I may have posted this story for the public to enjoy, that does not give plagiarists consent to profit off of my creative writing. Whoever you are, fuck you.

• Like 1

it's a cool animation and by rights he should have asked you for permission, you should totally show him the actual script and make him pay you. it is a shame the animation is quite good and the best out there, it should be free or at least have your consent if it can be viewed free or paid

On 3/11/2021 at 10:56 AM, Adonis21 said:

It has been brought to my attention that my story has been made into an animation. This was done without my permission, without citing me, and the person doing it is selling the full version via their patreon account. While I may have posted this story for the public to enjoy, that does not give plagiarists consent to profit off of my creative writing. Whoever you are, fuck you.

For anyone wondering, the administer of the growth dom channel has reached out to me and apologized. Please understand while I am very disappointed in them, I carry no ill will.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...