My Boyfriend Made me Huge, (Part 3 added 2/7/21)

Adonis21

11 hours ago, Adonis21 said:

My Boyfriend Made me Huge, Part 2

"You mean I'm gonna get even fucking hotter?" I said eagerly as a bent over into a most muscular pose. He seemed to like that so I flexed my right arm for him to feel, as his hands ran along it as I continued, "C'mon you clearly like this as much as much as I do, lets have the hottest sex of our lives"

"Like it?" He said now running his figure down the canyon formed by my abs, "Oh I love it but well... I want my beefcake to be done cooking before I take it out of the oven and eat it."

"So how much bigger am I getting?"

"Your about halfway."

"Holy shit", I said, starting to realizing I was going to double my gains and become a giant.

"But we have to keep this ball rolling if you want to keep growing, The serum is only active for about 12-14 hours and we've gone through about half of that."

"You can always make more though right?"

"Well yes, its just the ingredients are a little... expensive."

"...How much are we talking Logan?"

"Ah well, you see you...", He stated to mutter under his breath.

"Say that again."

"Justin, you're..." he said waving his hand at me with a flat tone in his voice, "about 50 grand."

"Jesus Christ Logan, where did you even get that?"

"Don't worry about it, when all is said and done I'll be a billionaire, we will be billionaires., maybe even trillionaires."  

"Whoa... that's..."

"As I said we got to keep moving, the formula needs two things to react, stimulation and fuel, here eat these." 

Logan handed me a fistful of protein bars, and began digging through the duffle bag he brought,. He pulled out a large pair of sweatpants and shoes along with a tank top, that while large, didn't look it would hold my size if I kept on growing. There wasn't any underwear. Logan continued, 

"Put this on we need to go back to the gym."

"I'm gonna bust out of that tank you know", slipping on the sweet pants commando style.

"Well you need it to get out of here but I was reading the gym rules yesterday and... well there isn't anything that says you need a shirt."

"I like how you think little guy, lets get going", I said with a smile.

Walking through the halls was surreal, now towering over the bookish denizens of the the math and science building walked a young bodybuilder with the face of an angle, the sound of a lengthy cock, bouncing between the fabric of his pants and slapping against the hard wall of his quads as it hit,. My cock, my quads... aw yeah, that's a good feeling. Exiting the building I noticed little Logan having trouble walking at my speed, our difference in height now effecting the difference in gait.

"You know If I carried you I think we could walk to the gym faster." 

I had said this jokingly but to my surprise Logan ran up and said,

"Can you, that would actually be kinda hot."

"Heh, I suppose it would be." 

Now sweeping him off his feet I couldn't help but notice how light he felt, we had tried sex while I was holding him before, that had been challenging at the time but now... light as a feather. Everything I touched was now light as a feather really, I looked forward to a real challenge at the gym, to experience a world of resistance again. Along the way Logan entertained himself by dangling protein bars over my mouth to eat, he was so damn intelligent but I can't help but laugh at the games he plays when he gets horny. Then he started talking about the formula for the serum as we went, how it could be reworked to make or correct any bodily change, not just muscle growth (hence the eyes). He explained how once it became affordable, it would create a world where anyone could be anything they desired, it would be a universal panacea against genetic diseases, perhaps with enough time and effort it could even be worked to cure aging. And we were going to get rich! The idea of being a big muscular trophy husband to the world's most powerful man suddenly dawned on me, yeah this was going to be great.

At the gym, Logan sat backwards on an inclined weight bench, his hands perched at the top, supporting his handsome boyish face curled into a satisfactory expression as he watched me bench me new max... 800lbs. Annoyingly I couldn't fit enough plates on the bar for my deadlift. The new strength my body possessed was verging on the superhuman, And I suppose that was what I was turning into. That little tank top had been ripped off within minutes, those who weren't secretly jacking off simply stood awestruck at the sight of me, the god in the making before them. With every rep and set I could feel myself get bigger and bigger, the pump was a feeling of pure bliss, like my whole body was being jacked off. A glance in the mirror told me that the monster that resided between my legs was growing into a sight to behold as well, a long shaft defiantly pressing upward against the strain of my pants, demanding attention. Pure narcissistic joy came over me when I realized I was becoming taller between sets, slowly but surly I was inching upward toward ultimate masculinity. God, if I'm this big now wait tell I've had something to eat. When I had exhausted every last machine the building had to offer Logan had approached me like I was a god, cute, little, hot, fuckable, puny Logan.

"Like what you see?", my deep voice rumbled between heaving breaths.

"Oh, Ohhhh, your almost done, fuck you've gotten BIG."

"MMMmmmmm, I like when you say that little man."

"Say, lets get you showered and afterward..." He pulled out a spool of measuring tape, "We can see just how BIG you are."

Logan and I showered together, despite him not even breaking a sweat. I was now able to peer over the curtains inside with ease, fuck how tall was that? Logan had insisted on soaping me down, so I had to kneel as he did. He particularly enjoyed rubbing my ridiculous sized arms, before moving over to my rippling pec shelf, down the cobblestone street of my abs, arriving at the base of my monster cock, definitely bigger than before. His resistance to sex earlier had now completely waivered as I stood up and he started to slid up and down the length of my shaft, having to use both hands to accommodate the size. But the idea had grown on me from earlier, I wanted to fill Logan's ass, when became fully grown and with as much cum as I could possibly produce. As I stood there on the edge of bliss, Logan's mouth around the tip of my member, I stopped him.

"Wait stop, your right I should get bigger first, wouldn't that be hotter?"

"MMMmmmm, whatever want, I here for it big guy"

Measuring up before leaving the gym, I stood now at 6'6", 255lbs, 23" arms, and a 10.5" dick.

Too be continued...

Love this story. Maybe his cum will give Logan some size and strength. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, boardman said:

Love this story. Maybe his cum will give Logan some size and strength. 

I am debating this, but I'm hesitating for future story purposes. 

• Like 2