TheWeremuscleForest

Abraham is a small teenager afraid to step foot out the front door of his house because he fears for his safety. The reason is because of a very large classmate that lives down the street. He has made Abe feel insignificant for longer than he can remember.

He used to go out with his friends almost every weekend he wasn't in school, but now he watches from his bedroom window as this bully walks by his house, looks up at him, smiles, and flexes and taunts him with his huge arms. This sequence can last for several minutes before he finally decides to move on. Nolan, the very muscular classmate, isn't afraid to show his body off either.

The summer season following high school was horrible for Abe. He went to the pool to just cool off from the heat and just enjoy himself but Nolan was there too. His overbearing personality was making the small teen so upset that he had to leave. The buff jock would constantly make fun of his body the entire time he was there.

It got so bad after school started up again that Abe eventually gave up on trying to accomplish anything outside his house. That is until he is visited by a huge figure outside his front door. Instead of being afraid of it though, he opens the door and lets it inside the house. It tells him to sit down, take a deep breath, and look into its eyes. Without making another move, he peers into its eyes and is instantly placed into a relaxed state. The figure disappears once Abe lies down and falls asleep.

He awakens and feels different the next day. He doesn't look any different after looking in the bathroom mirror, but does have a slight sensation deep down in his stomach. It is the end of the week and as he leaves the school the bully doesn't miss a beat. He follows Abe all the way home like he always does and won't let up on all of his insults.

Normally he wouldn’t stop walking and try to get home as quickly as possible, but on this day in particular he feels a rush of adrenaline building up inside him. He gets a little further ahead of Nolan and stops. He doesn’t turn to face him because he doesn't really have to.

‘NOLAN, YOU NEED TO STOP HARRASSING ME! YOU ARE MAKING ME SO STRESSED OUT, I CAN’T…..STOP…..(feels almost numb)’

At this point, Nolan stops saying anything at all and notices Abe’s shirt starting to rise up his chest. His short stature begins to disappear as he starts to grow taller, the sound of his spine cracking as it begins to grow new vertebrae. Nolan is awestruck at what is happening in front of him.

‘UHHHH! (voice deepens) OH GAWD I CAN’T FEEL ANYTHING!’ *looks down at his hands and sees them widen* ‘WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME? *stretch* *pop* ‘UHHH!’ *stretch*

Nolan watches in amazement as Abe’s back grows wider pushing his shirt to its limits. His light middle-eastern skin has now turned to a darker hue as he begins to look more mature. The sound of his muscles growing is starting to turn him on more than he anticipated. His expanding arms are now shredding the sleeves completely off of his shirt.

The seams begin splitting all the way down the sides of his shirt and reveal his growing lats. He begins to stumble as he starts walking away from Nolan and can hear him behind him talking to himself.

‘What the fuck?.....Is this happening?.....Are you the Incredible Hulk dude?.....You are not skinny turd anymore. I don’t know who the fuck you are?’

Abe smiles really big since he can't see his face. As he continues to slowly walk, he can feel his shoes squeaking as his feet expand. He stops again to look down and sees the stitches starting to fray on them. His toes start to penetrate the leather and rip through the front. He growls as he feels his feet finally destroy his shoes. His back finally manages to completely bust through the whole left side of his shirt.

‘OHH YEAH! I AM FEELING GREAT! *feels his balls filling up with thick cum realizing his true potential* MMMM, MORE I WANT MORE!’

Nolan sees his arms growing again as he moves them from side to side, the fabric shredding all the way up to his huge shoulders revealing massive triceps which developed colossal horseshoes. He stops after a few more steps again to check out his growing biceps and notices that unflexed they are now bigger than his own head.

*deep laughter* ‘HEHE, WHERE ARE YOUR WORDS NOW NOLAN? I SUGGEST YOU TURN AROUND NOW AND GO THE OTHER WAY BOY! I AM FAR FROM DONE IT SEEMS.’

Knowing that the bully is still back there, he flexes his huge bis and splits the seams on the top of his shirt as it just blows in the wind. He grabs the shirt fabric and pulls on it as rips off his thick neck and tumbles to the ground. He is shirtless now as he stands with his lats spread out and his back flexed.

His huge neck and wide shoulders are now meeting up with his huge arms. At that moment, he turns to glance back at Nolan walking towards him as he jogs across the street enjoying the feeling of having huge pecs bouncing up and down when he moves.

By the time he gets to the other side of the street, the growth has moved to his legs as they stretch his jeans. He growls as he hears the fabric straining even though it hurts to be confined in them. He squeezes his quads and laughs at the sound of denim exploding beneath his waist.

‘WHOA! Who the fuck are you dude? I should stop following you, but I feel compelled to. Your transformation is unlike anything I have ever witnessed in my life.’

Abe reaches down and rips the jeans off showing his new gargantuan legs. His calves have doubled their size and look like huge upside-down hearts. He still manages to be wearing his underwear, but his expanding glutes are making it difficult to keep the fabric from buckling.

He begins to sprint to his house and notices that Nolan is trying to run behind him as well. Before he can get to his front door, he hears a rip in the back of his underwear as his butt begins to fall out. He moans as he feels his cock growing bigger to accommodate his huge cum-filled ball sack. He busts through the front door just before his entire crotch is exposed and the fabric on his underwear gives way. He stares down to look at his huge 10-incher hanging there dripping with precum.

He rushes to go look in the bathroom mirror and can't believe who is looking back at him. In his reflection, he sees a hazel-eyed, curly-haired, hugely-muscled, godlike teenager staring back at him. He smiles and instantly falls in love with the guy in the mirror.

‘AWW YEAH, YOU ARE ONE BEAUTIFUL STUD ABRAHAM! I FEEL SO HOT RIGHT NOW, MMMM!’

*strokes his huge rod as he takes in his muscular body* *he rubs his sweaty body and feels his balls begin to react as the cum inside them begins to rush into his cock*

‘OHH SHIT, YEAH CUM YOU GOD, I WANT TO FUCKING COAT THIS ROOM WITH MY JUICES.’

*rears back and sprays the mirror as the force shatters the glass* *his thick cum coats the whole floor as he steps in it* *he laughs hysterically as he leaves the bathroom once he stops cumming*

‘MMMM, I hope that Nolan is still around so I can do a little taunting of my own.’

The fear of Nolan is completely gone now and he just wants him to worship his body now. He looks out a side window and notices him just standing there. He doesn't say anything and looks rather bewildered like he is deciding on what to do next.

‘Damn, that dude completely ripped the door off its hinges. That pipsqueak must be so kind of freak that someone has engineered in some lab. I wonder if his parents….’ *he gasps*

Abe walks back into the doorway where the front door was and just stands there as his huge muscles shine in the sun and his cock begins to harden again. He smiles at Nolan and points at him as if he is trying to tell him something.

‘HEY NOLAN, I TOLD YOU NOT TO FOLLOW ME HOME. NOW YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR YOUR TRANSGRESSIONS. GET OVER HERE!’ *points at his porch*

‘HELL NO, WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOU? YOU LOOK LIKE YOU COULD BE PIPSQUEAK’S DAD WITH ALL OF THOSE MUSCLES. I AM NOT GOING ANYWHERE CLOSE TO WHERE YOU ARE.’

‘THE HELL YOU ARE…..’

Abe starts charging after Nolan and grabs him before he could take off. Nolan’s mouth is covered by Abe’s massive hand as he grinds the bully with his huge body. Nolan begins to calm down after a few minutes once he uses up all his energy on fighting the huge teen.

Abe starts to move his rod close to Nolan’s lips and holds him down to keep him restrained. Nolan tries to resist.

‘Shhh Nolan, I know you want this. Once you taste my cock on your tongue, you will never want to bully me ever again.’

‘I am never sucking you dude, I fucking hate you. You are some kind of freak….’

Abe shoves his rod into his mouth and starts to thrust. Nolan jumps for a few seconds and then slightly moans.

‘Good boy Nolan, nice and slow. You won’t even remember that nasty jerk residing in your head in a few minutes.’

Nolan picks up speed gulping down the pre oozing from Abe’s cock.

‘MMMM GOOD, just a little more Nolan. OHHH YEAH, THAT’S IT….GO FOR IT BOY…..YEAH HERE IT COMES….SAY GOODBYE TO THE EVIL NOLAN…..’

Abe shoots rope after rope of thick cum down Nolan’s throat making him writhe in ecstasy. The big teen laughs as he sees his bully’s eyes glaze over as he slows down and slowly sucks Abe’s rod. Abe smiles and pulls out of his mouth. He gets up and walks back into his house leaving the bully lying there with cum oozing out the sides of his face. Only time will tell if Nolan will truly change.

The Tools of Revenge

Abe walks back into his house to turn around and stand in his doorway to stand with authority as his huge muscular body gleams with sweat. He watches Nolan lying there muttering to himself as he continues to spew cum all over his face. The defeated bully starts to thrash about in agony as he feels his body shrinking. His muscles nearly disappear as he looks down in shock as his clothes hang off him in a bad way. He tries to get up but feels so weak that he can’t move. Abe is heard laughing as he does a most muscular pose.

‘What is wrong now Nolan? Have the tables turned on you? Do you feel insignificant? It sucks doesn’t it? Now you can deal with the same problems I dealt with for years from you. The only difference is I am not going to make you feel like shit. Oh no, I’m sure your friends will do that without any thought.’

Abe walks back out to him after his transformation and picks him up. He takes the scrawny teen inside and puts him on his couch. The hulking teen sits by him and covers his crotch with a jacket he had laying nearby. He squeezes Nolan’s arm and laughs again before getting a serious look on his face. Nolan seems ashamed that he looks so tiny compared to Abe.

‘You don’t get this do you Nolan? Ohh I’m sure you will when we go to school tomorrow.’

Nolan looks exhausted as he passes out. Abe smiles and goes to find some of his dad’s clothes to put on. He isn’t sure that he can wear any of them, but will try. He remembers when his dad was heavier and looks for a box in the attic full of them. He eventually finds a t-shirt and some shorts that he can fit into and goes back into the living room. He manages to find a pair of boxers too that can contain his huge rod. He wonders if his parents will recognize him and decides that he needs to find another place to stay.

He walks over and picks up the sleeping teen and takes him out the front door and down the street. He sees people stop walking and peering out their windows as they stare at him carrying Nolan. One of them happens to be one of Nolan’s friends, Cooper, a massively built brute that is known for being quite homophobic too. He tries to block Abe several times which makes the huge teen irritable as he lays Nolan down along the curb of the street.

‘Who the fuck are you dude and what the hell happened to Nolan? He looks like shit…..actually…..fuck he looks like he is 12…..what the hell is going on here?’

‘Cooper I am trying to get him home so he can rest there so if you don’t mind I am a little busy. You can talk to him tomorrow.’

‘How the fuck do you know my name? Do you go to school with us? Fuck you have to be the biggest guy I have ever seen that could possibly be our age. You do look familiar though in the face…..hmmm’

Abe picks Nolan back up and proceeds to pass Cooper. He shakes his head because he can’t believe that Nolan’s friend wouldn’t recognize a guy that has olive skin and noticeably middle-eastern features. There isn’t that many guys like him around the city. He can see Nolan’s house within his sight and starts moving a little bit faster. He knows that Cooper is following him on foot so he stops again midway. He turns as the big jock stumbles into him.

‘What the fuck man? I can’t let you take him there until you tell me who the hell you are? I seriously don’t have a clue. When did you start going to school with us?’

‘Cooper seriously you don’t remember me? You used to harass me over the last several summers with Nolan. Remember that time at the pool?’

Cooper begins to think about this and a light bulb goes off in his head. His eyes grow huge as he realizes that it is Abraham he is talking to, well a much more mature looking Abraham. Abe turns back around and starts power walking again as he draws closer to Nolan’s house. Cooper follows as he tries to keep up. He eventually stops and proceeds to yell something.

‘ABE COME ON MAN! YOU KNOW WE WERE JUST TRYING TO HELP YOU GROW SOME BALLS! IT WAS OBVIOUSLY A SUCCESS BECAUSE YOU ARE FUCKING MASSIVE! WHY DON’T YOU JUST LET ME TAKE HIM HOME AND WE CAN ‘DISCUSS’ THINGS AFTERWARDS?’

Abe stops and turns again this time as he is only 100 feet from Nolan’s front steps. Cooper jogs to him as his heaving pecs and powerful legs sweat profusely through his clothes. Abe scans the huge jock’s body and finds himself attracted to him even though he remembers how terrible he was treated by him. Cooper makes a motion to put Nolan down, but Abe will have none of it. This aggravates Cooper to the point that he punches him in the back of his head.

Abe grins a bit and turns to finally get Nolan to his house before placing him on his porch. The scrawny teen never awakens one time through the whole ordeal which does in fact worry Abe a bit. Cooper continues to taunt him over and over as the huge hulk takes Nolan’s vitals.

He has a faint pulse but he is alive so he leaves him there hoping that his parents will take care of him. Cooper swings at Abe again and this time hits his stomach. The brute yells in pain as it feels like he has hit a brick wall.

Abe pushes his weight on to the black-haired brown-eyed bully as he backs him up practically into the street. Cooper tries to puff his chest out to exert his own strength. His veiny arms lock with Abe’s as they begin to tussle. Abe moans a little as he begins to enjoy this confrontation. He restrains the brute as he pulls him to the ground. Cooper’s strong body puts up a major fight as Abe really has to work hard to keep him in check. His muscles strain and flex under the intense pressure as sweat pours off of him.

‘FUCK YOU ABE! FUCK YOU! I HATE YOUR GUTS! Nolan wasn’t like this yesterday. I don’t know what happened to him, but you obviously had something to do with it.’

‘Maybe I did, but it was for the best Cooper. I also think I should teach you a lesson like I did with Nolan. You are a fucking stud and I want to taste your body and suck your hot cock. Think I can do that boy?’

Cooper thrashes just like Nolan did when Abe restrained him just a while ago. He begins to get a scared look in his eyes as Abe lifts his shirt up and begins to run his tongue up and down the muscular teen’s chest.

‘YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS FAGGOT! I PROMISE YOU WILL PAY! I WILL GET ALL OF MY FRIENDS TO COME AFTER YOU!’

Abe unzips Cooper’s shorts and pulls his undies down as his cock falls out. Abe slowly gobbles it down and starts to massage it with his mouth making Cooper groan longingly. He tries to kick Abe in the groan, but can’t get a good angle. Abe pushes down on him harder to keep him in line.

‘NOOO FUCK I WON’T LET YOU MAKE ME CUM…..I FUCKING HATE YOU……UHHH FUCK I…..’

Abe moans deeply as he feels Cooper’s swollen balls getting ready to push their cum into his cock.

‘Mmmmm good boy…..I will totally make you never want to fight me again Cooper. Feed me that luscious load of yours and I will show you someone you won’t want to mess with.’

Cooper moans ‘AHHHH’ numerous times before he blasts his load down Abe’s throat as the big hulk slowly gulps down the multiple ropes. He moans deeply as he continues to drain the distraught bully. Cooper can feel himself starting to shrink as his huge muscles begin to disappear. The same cannot be said for Abe who begins to laugh as he feels his muscles starting to grow again.

The clothes he obtained from his father will not last long as he pulls Cooper’s cock out of his mouth and gets up to start running down the street. He feels the straining muscles beginning to push their way through the seams on his shirt and pants.

He stops to take a breather as his chest rips its way out the front and his biceps grow to the size of melons. His legs destroy his pants as they begin to look inhuman. He lets his body transform again this time without any resistance as he grows to supernatural proportions including his cock which most likely tops off at 18 inches.

He is no longer recognizable as a typical teenager, but rather as a full-grown man who looks like he has been taking growth hormone forever. His mind even feels a bit different like there is another person residing inside along with him. He embraces the change fully though as he knows his life will not be the same anymore.

He stares down the street and sees Cooper crawling towards Nolan’s front steps. Instead of going back though, he starts to make his way to some area where no one will find him. At least no one that knows him, but that won’t be a problem now with his new transformation.

• Upvote 8