I wake up to the sound of deep grunts followed by heavy breathing. I turn over to ignore it, but the grunts continue. They boom through my ears live a heavy drum beat. They were so aggressive, they seemed animalistic. Where am I? The jungle?

I peep my eyes open to catch a glimpse of my surroundings. I see tan walls. Okay so I’m not in the jungle, I’m in my apartment and cuddled in bed. But what is making that sound. I lift myself up and through my blurry vision I see something hairy doing pushups -my boyfriend, Mark. “GAAAHH,” he lets out a loud exhale and stands up from his early morning workout.

I rub my eyes to clear my blurry morning vision. I’m finally able to look up towards my boyfriend that towers over me. He stands at 6’4, weighing 293 lbs, fur covers his chest and wraps around his shoulders and back. His abs peak through his belly. His arms are covered in modern flower tattoos. He’s in just his dark briefs, with his cock nearly inches from my face. Just past his beard he looks at me, like he’s watching his subject. I completely forgot!

“Glad to see you up -you’re just in time, my morning workout is finished. Now you can make me breakfast!” Mark lies back down on the bed. Earlier this week, we had agreed that on our day off we would spend all day together -we call it Dom Day. Mark is dom and I am his sub. I have to be his sub for the whole day. Today, Mark knows best.

I get out of the bed to head to the kitchen. “But wait,” I’m not even able to leave our room before he stops me again. “You can only wear this,” Mark pulls out a white apron from a plastic bag. “What are you doing?” I stare at him dumfounded. “Get undressed and put this on!” he is enjoying this, and he knows I am too.

Just the thought of a day completely devoted to having Mark order me around gets me excited. But hearing his deep voice barking at me gets my cock stirring in my pajamas. I take off my shirt and let my pajamas fall off of me. I can see him watching me, enjoying the show. I am skinny compared to Mark, though everyone is skinny compared to him. I stand at 6’0 and weigh only about 140 lbs. I look like a twig compared to Mark’s tree trunk frame.

There is a wet spot on my underwear. I have been leaking precum already. Mark smiles. As I take off my underwear he sees my semi flapping in the wind. A drop of pre cum starts to fall from the head of my cock. Mark lunges forward from the bed and sticks a finger out. The drop lands on his finger. He pulls the sicky substance up to his lips and sucks it off his finger.

“Tastes good,” Mark smiles. “Make sure you add it to my breakfast burritos.” With that I am off to the kitchen in only the white apron. Usually, Mark eats three breakfast burritos, but he might want more because of the dominant mood he’s in.

I peel the potatoes, put them in a pot of water, and start boiling them. I chop the peppers and put them on a skillet. On another skillet I start frying the potatoes. I crack the eggs open and start cooking them. The potatoes are crispy, the peppers are soft, and the eggs are scrambled. I lay out four tortillas and put provolone cheese on them. I dump all of the other ingredients on the tortillas and wrap them. “Breakfast is ready, Mark!”

I wrap my one tortilla, which would only be a snack for Mark. “Did you make my protein shake?” I had totally forgot. “No sorry,” I rush to get the powder for him, but he grabs my arm. This can’t be good -I don’t know how his newfound dominance will react to my mistake.

“It’s okay baby, don’t worry about it,” Mark coos in my ear. His tenderness sends shivers through my body. “Today is all about feeling good. Just make the shake, I’m not mad.” Then he sits down at the table. His chair is thick and big so it can hold his weight. But today it looks like his throne -and I’m his loyal servant.

I place the protein shake in front of him and he smiles. “Did you add the secret ingredient?” Oh, he was serious about that. I should’ve known better.

I shook my head.

In response, Mark lifts my apron off and starts milking my cock. He really wants to taste me. He wants me to make things for him. And I want him to give me as much praise as I give him. So he tugs on my dick more and more. My body is heating up, my breathing starts to become heavier and louder. Mark puts a glob on one burrito. I continue to shudder as he takes what he wants from me. Another glob -and another -and another. He milks me until I put a blob on the last burrito and his protein shake. “Thank you baby,” he kisses me and I sit down next to him.

Mark takes one bit of the burrito and it’s almost gone. “Good job, it tastes good baby. You taste good,” he gives me a kiss on the cheek. He continues to eat and I can see his belly filling up. The burritos look so tiny in his big hands. He finishes his food and downs his protein shake. It won’t be long until he’ll be bouncing off the walls with energy. “Let’s watch some tv before I do my workout,” he orders. “But wash the dishes first.”

Mark gets up from his throne and -RIIIIIPPP! The black briefs around Mark’s waist become loose. He reaches behind him and notices a tear. Mark pulls at the loose pieces of fabric and pulls the rest of his briefs off of him. Now his stinky, hairy cock is exposed to the world. “Who needs them anyway, right?” Mark laughs and stomps his way to the living room, seeming bigger and prouder than ever. I wash the dishes and join Mark on the couch.

“Are we not resting for a bit?” Mark is looking at me with excitement in his eyes. “No! We are working out right now!” Mark grabs me with one hand and starts carrying me to our at home gym. He sets me down in front of all of the workout equipment. He lays himself down on the bench press. “Don’t let me stop. Tell me to keep going until I can’t,” he orders me.

Mark needs me to make him feel better. He starts to lift the 375 bench press. He easily does a few reps, but I can see him getting tired. “Come on Mark, don’t give up.” He continues to struggle with the weight. He slows down over the next rep. “Do this for me! Don’t disappoint me!” Then something changes in Mark.

“GAAAAHHH!” He screams to lift the weight again -then he gets a second wind. He lifts the weight for a few more reps but tires again. “COME ON!” he screams at me.

“No you come on!” I put my head next to his so I scream in his ear. “I need you to be strong. I need you to be big. I need you to look like a god!” And with that Mark continues to lift the weight -but screaming with every rep that he takes. He doesn’t stop! I look down and his chest and its growing!

“You told me to make sure you lift more, I am doing what you say! So lift more!” and Mark lets out another scream and pushes out ten more reps. The bar clangs into the rack and Mark jolts up. Mark is sweating and stinking up our apartment. He breathes heavy, his chest rising and falling consistently. His pecs are definitely bigger.

“Is my chest bigger, like noticeably?” I walk close to him to get a better look. And they are. My now hard cock drips with precum. “I’m going to take that as a yes.” I look up at him and things seem different as well. I think he is an inch or two taller.

“Are you taller too?” Mark knows the answer -and instead there is a dominant look in his eye.

“I’m going to squat. Cheer me on like you did before -and don’t stop until I do.” Mark goes under the squat rack and starts pushing the weight rep after rep. I start to see him slow down.

“Come on, don’t slow down. Keep lifting!” I can see the strength starting to grow in Mark. He can get through a few more reps but then he starts to tire again. “I’m supposed to be the small one. I’m the one that’s weak.” Something changes in Mark. The veins in his legs start to burst. Mark screams out in pain and pleasure. His legs start to thicken with each rep.

“I’m doing this for you! I’m the sub! But you are in control. Grow as big as you want!” And with that Mark starts to get taller. He reaches 6’7…6’8…6’9…now he’s 7 feet tall! His legs are wider than my torso and his voice becomes deeper and deeper. The squat bar clangs down. Mark looks at me with desire in his eyes. He is drunk off of this power he has.

“Time to shower” he growls at me. I do what he says. The two of us can barely fit with his new size. The water hits Marks back and trickles down his hairy body. All of the curves of his muscles are accentuated under the water. I see the abs peak out of his muscle gut. His burly arms and thick legs glisten under the water.

“Wash me,” he commands. I take the soap and pour a dollop in my hand. “My arms first.” He lifts his right arm and flexes. The size of his arms make my hands look childlike. As I lather up his arm with soap he flexes harder and his veins poke out from under his skin. Mark screams and his arms expand even more. I move to his shoulders and watch as his traps erupt from his next. Then onto his left arm. Each muscle grows in size as I continue to wash him.

“Don’t stop,” he commands -I listen. I lather up his chest as they grow in my hands. Then I move down to his gut and his abs pop out even more. I make my way down to his ass which has now grown to be as big as two watermelons. I lather up his legs, as I work my hands in between his thighs he clenches. My hands are pinned in between his thighs.

“Ow! Mark, this hurts!” I am trapped.

“Suck my cock and I’ll let you go.” I did what he said. I wrapped my mouth around his raging hard on. Mark had been turned on by all the worship I had given him. As I move my mouth up and down his shaft, Mark groans out. Then those groans turn into growls. Mark starts to scream again in his animalistic tone and I feel his cock expanding in my mouth. I didn’t think it could grow anymore! Granted I didn’t think his body to grow more either!

“The more you submit to me, the more I grow,” Mark said with a hunger in his tone. I was gagging on his growing cock. “Okay, you can stop.”

I release my mouth and he releases my hands from his thighs. I rotate my wrists to get blood circulating to them again. Then I continue to lather up his calves and then his feet. As I soap up his feet they grow almost as big as my chest. Mark can now barely fit in the shower! He lifts his foot and gently pushes on my chest. But his strength pins me down on the shower floor.

Mark looks at me, completely in love with his new found control over me. His body flexes with power as he pins me down with his foot. He looks down at my cock as sees that it is flexing just as hard as he is. “And the more you submit to me, the more in love with me you are.”

I look at him with astounded love. Never have I ever been able to do this to a man. He’s pushed his limits because of my love for him. He’s never felt more confident because of my love and devotion for him. “How about, instead of one day, we make this a lifestyle?”

“I want nothing more.”

Mark lifts his foot off of my chest and turns the water off. We dry off and he stops me. I am eye level with his furry muscle gut. I look up past his big chest and hairy beard at his tender eyes. “How about we celebrate our new life together?” I nod my head in excitement.

Mark picks me up and sits me on top of his gut. He carries me to our bedroom and lays me down on the bed. His giant body stand before me, nearly twice the size that it was earlier in the day. “Touch yourself as I flex. Worship my body bigger like it deserves. Be subservient to my growth.”

I do what he says and start stroking my cock. Mark lifts his arms up into a most muscular pose. He is bigger than anyone I’ve ever seen. He’s the strongest man in the world. He can control me with just a few simple words. And I am his. Mark’s body grows as I continue to stroke myself to him. He groans in pain and pleasure as his body fills the room.

My cock erupts with pleasure at my dominant boyfriend. My cum splatters across my stomach. I look up and see Mark, who is towering over me. He is wrapping his hand around his cock which looks to be about the size of my leg. Mark scream in pleasure as his gigantic cock covers me in his cum. I am dripping in his hot sticky seed.

Mark bends down and cups my head in his hands. “Here’s to a lifetime of your submission.”

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

OH BOY that was worth it.

This is motherfucking prime cut, grade A, high quality fap fodder, that premium, that S-tier shit. This has it all. Shit don't get much better.

Thanks so much to whomst so ever wrote this. You a real one.