Steam room (part 2 added 3/1/21)

Long time reader, first time poster. Any feedback/suggestions for improvement appreciated.

By the time I was wrapping up my workout around 11pm, the gym was empty. A bored looking teen manned the front desk, but the workout area was abandoned. Though it was a 24 hour gym, it was rare to see anyone stay much later than 10 or so. My arms hung limply by my side and my chest throbbed as I headed to the locker room. A brutal upper body workout had left me tired and sore, but satisfied knowing I would be that tiny fraction bigger tomorrow as my muscles repaired overnight. 

In front of my locker I stripped my sweaty clothes off. Not usually one for shyness in the locker room, I felt especially free to wander naked knowing that no one else was around or likely to walk in soon. Moving to the sink area, I examined my naked body in the mirror. Decent sized pecs, covered in a layer of short-trimmed hair, cast small shadows over a relatively smooth stomach, just the faintest outline of abs visible beneath the thin layer of remaining fat. Arms, last taped at a bit over 16 inches, hung from slightly rounded shoulders. Thick but undefined legs supported my muscled upper body. A good physique in the eyes of many, but not good enough for me. I was always striving to be bigger. The handful of serious bodybuilders and fitness models that used the gym were constant motivation (not to mention eye candy) for me. I kept telling myself that with a proper diet and pushing myself hard in the gym I could attain what they had. I hit a flew flexes, something I likely wouldn't have had the confidence to do with others around. I felt the soreness in my biceps as I flexed them as hard as possible, watching a few veins pop here and there along the length of my forearm and bicep. Not big enough, but getting there I thought. Pleased with the work I'd put in today, I headed to the steam room for some well deserved relaxation. I didn't have to work the next day so I didn't care how late I stayed. 

The air was mostly cleared in the steam room so I could see almost everything. The two tiers of stone benches were empty,  the last users having left long ago. I twisted the knob to activate the steam and sat down, my naked ass warmed instantly by the residual heat in the bench. I turned sideways and laid down across the bench as I waited for the steam to start. A faint gurgling noise came from the pipes at the side of the room and a second later I was rewarded with a hot blast of steam filling the room. They added scents to the steam to help with relaxation, and I caught notes of eucalyptus and something less recognizable. I instantly felt soothed and my muscles relaxed. I could feel every heartbeat as it pumped blood to all my muscles, feeding them to grow slowly but surely. They must have found a new essential oil or something to add to the steam. My muscles all felt pleasurably tingly as I let the steam wash over me.

I pictured myself in the mirror again, but watched in my mind’s eye as I grew, muscles swelling bigger and my head inching up. I was already pretty tall at 6’1” but would have loved a few extra inches, though I knew it was impossible at my age of 25. I felt my dick start to slowly stretch longer and thicker, aroused by the thought of becoming a muscle beast. I refrained from touching it, allowing my own mental simulation to bring it to full hardness. My imagined self hit 6’7” and 300lbs. Arms over 20 inches, quads rivaling my now tightened waist for size, pecs casting huge shadows on my 8 pack, nipples pointing downwards. An 11 inch hard cock protruded from the base of a prominent adonis belt. A soft moan escaped my lips as I became more turned on by my mental picture. My dick twitched several times, wanting to be touched, and with each twitch the tingling from the steam seemed to focus itself on my dick. I refrained from touching myself but “flexed” my dick, holding it rigid and feeling a wave of tingly pleasure. It felt like my dick wanted to get even harder, though I was already at full mast. The feeling of my dick straining against its own skin plus the warm tingling from the steam felt so good I couldn’t help but hold the “flex” for a while. Finally releasing, I opened my eyes and looked down and my jaw dropped. 

Standing vertically from my crotch, I could swear my cock did look bigger. Not by a huge amount but I was very familiar with its normal size and this wasn't it. I took another deep breath, flexed it again and watched as very slowly but surely it crept taller and taller. When it looked about half an inch longer than when I started, I released. I had entered the steam room with a proud 6.5” cock but now it looked like I was pushing 7.5”. After puzzling over this for a minute I connected the tingling from the steam and the growth. My mind immediately jumped to my muscles and I knew I had to test this out. I raised both arms and flexed. Tingles spread across both biceps as I pumped my arms a few times and then held the flex as hard as I could. After a few seconds I could see the slow swelling of my arms. The single vein running across the top of my bicep was bigger than it had been and smaller veins started snaking their way out from it, feeding my growing muscles. I extended my arms and flexed my triceps hard, feeling them swell too. A clear horseshoe stood out on the back of my arms as they got bigger and more defined. What had started as 16 inch arms must have been at least 17.5 now. Satisfied with my arms (for now) I looked down at my chest. I bounced the small masses of muscle a few times and then held another hard flex. The tingling feeling focused itself there as I saw the slow expansion occurring. Relishing in the feeling of getting bigger, more and more of my view to the ground was being blocked by my own pecs. This brought on a fresh wave of arousal, causing my dick to involuntarily flex. It lengthened ever so slightly again and was a hair thicker than a second before. I was tempted to hold it, give myself the biggest dick imaginable (and I could imagine a lot) but decided on restraint for now. Continuing to flex my pecs I saw the tips of my hard nipples slip out of sight as the swelling mass pushed them down to the underside of my pecs. I flicked one and felt a shudder of pleasure, causing another stiffening and slight growth in my dick. 

Next I did a lat spread, flexing my small but soon to be bigger wings as hard as I could. The tingling spread across my entire back and I could start to feel muscle coming up against muscle as my lats first touched and then began to push in earnest against my arms. I couldn't see myself but I knew I looked wider than I ever had before. Retracting my shoulder blades, I flexed the rest of my back, feeling it tighten in growing cords of muscle. I would have to check that progress in the mirror later. Moving to my legs, I bent into a half-squat position and tensed my quads, hamstrings, and calves all at once. The tingling was so strong I almost lost my balance but I stood my ground and held the flex. Waves of pleasure washed over me as thicker and thicker my legs got, the upper half approaching the circumference of my waist. I wanted to see myself in the mirror but didn't want to leave and risk breaking whatever magic was giving me this growth. 

I stood up from the squat, all my muscles feeling tense and pumped. I stretched towards the ceiling, standing in my tiptoes and reaching as high as I could. I always fantasized about being tall enough to reach it, maybe even put my palm flat on it. Suddenly the tingle ran up my back and centered on my spine. I could also feel it shooting down the centers of my legs and arms. I looked up to my fingertips and saw them slowly reaching closer and closer to the tiles above my head. Fresh arousal at the thought of attaining all of my fantasy goals hit me, and my dick started twitching steadily. Still reaching for the sky, I watched my dick as it pumped bigger and longer with each pulse. Eight inches came and went. I looked up again just as my fingers made contact. I held the stretch for a few seconds more as I could touch more of my finger flat onto the ceiling, then released, standing back on flat feet. I guessed I had grown 5 or 6 inches taller in the few minutes of holding the stretch. Checking out my body, it looked like my muscles had stayed proportional to my height.

Until now I'd been exercising some restraint, a voice in the back of my head worried about what others might say or think if I put on so much muscle so quickly. Whether it was the fact that 6 inches of height was unexplainable anyway, or my steadily increasing horniness at my own growing body, that sense of caution was quickly dissipating. Crunching forward and bringing my arms together I did a most muscular, simultaneously flexing and tensing as many muscles in my body as possible. The pleasurable tingling burst out across my whole body as my whole body started swelling. More veins erupted everywhere and my skin turned red with the force of my flexing. Bigger and bigger I swelled, the whole body flex seemingly throwing my growth into overdrive. Arms pushing past 20", quads easily bigger than my waist, abs pushing out into solid bricks as my remaining fat melted away. My pecs swelled to the point I couldn't see my feet below them and my shoulders spread wider and wider. I was in ecstasy as my body expanded in every direction, and my dick was flexed solid, inching out longer, pushing past a foot easily. The ground below me was getting further away as my height increased. Not wanting to break the flex I didn't check, but I was sure my whole palm would easily lay flat on the ceiling now. The feeling of growth was better than any sexual encounter I'd ever had. I could feel my building release coming and flexed that much harder in anticipation, causing the growth to speed up. As I passed what must have been 350lbs of huge ripped jock muscle, I couldn't help it. Flexing my cock for all it was worth, another inch reeled out as I erupted, spewing my cum all over the place. Spent, I relaxed and fell back into the bench, the thud of me landing much louder than I was used to. After basking in my post-orgasm bliss for a minute, I got up and headed for the door. I wanted to see myself in the mirror and felt like it was time to update my measurements.

50 minutes ago, toro747 said:

Long time reader, first time poster. Any feedback/suggestions for improvement appreciated.

By the time I was wrapping up my workout around 11pm, the gym was empty. A bored looking teen manned the front desk, but the workout area was abandoned. Though it was a 24 hour gym, it was rare to see anyone stay much later than 10 or so. My arms hung limply by my side and my chest throbbed as I headed to the locker room. A brutal upper body workout had left me tired and sore, but satisfied knowing I would be that tiny fraction bigger tomorrow as my muscles repaired overnight. 

In front of my locker I stripped my sweaty clothes off. Not usually one for shyness in the locker room, I felt especially free to wander naked knowing that no one else was around or likely to walk in soon. Moving to the sink area, I examined my naked body in the mirror. Decent sized pecs, covered in a layer of short-trimmed hair, cast small shadows over a relatively smooth stomach, just the faintest outline of abs visible beneath the thin layer of remaining fat. Arms, last taped at a bit over 16 inches, hung from slightly rounded shoulders. Thick but undefined legs supported my muscled upper body. A good physique in the eyes of many, but not good enough for me. I was always striving to be bigger. The handful of serious bodybuilders and fitness models that used the gym were constant motivation (not to mention eye candy) for me. I kept telling myself that with a proper diet and pushing myself hard in the gym I could attain what they had. I hit a flew flexes, something I likely wouldn't have had the confidence to do with others around. I felt the soreness in my biceps as I flexed them as hard as possible, watching a few veins pop here and there along the length of my forearm and bicep. Not big enough, but getting there I thought. Pleased with the work I'd put in today, I headed to the steam room for some well deserved relaxation. I didn't have to work the next day so I didn't care how late I stayed. 

The air was mostly cleared in the steam room so I could see almost everything. The two tiers of stone benches were empty,  the last users having left long ago. I twisted the knob to activate the steam and sat down, my naked ass warmed instantly by the residual heat in the bench. I turned sideways and laid down across the bench as I waited for the steam to start. A faint gurgling noise came from the pipes at the side of the room and a second later I was rewarded with a hot blast of steam filling the room. They added scents to the steam to help with relaxation, and I caught notes of eucalyptus and something less recognizable. I instantly felt soothed and my muscles relaxed. I could feel every heartbeat as it pumped blood to all my muscles, feeding them to grow slowly but surely. They must have found a new essential oil or something to add to the steam. My muscles all felt pleasurably tingly as I let the steam wash over me.

I pictured myself in the mirror again, but watched in my mind’s eye as I grew, muscles swelling bigger and my head inching up. I was already pretty tall at 6’1” but would have loved a few extra inches, though I knew it was impossible at my age of 25. I felt my dick start to slowly stretch longer and thicker, aroused by the thought of becoming a muscle beast. I refrained from touching it, allowing my own mental simulation to bring it to full hardness. My imagined self hit 6’7” and 300lbs. Arms over 20 inches, quads rivaling my now tightened waist for size, pecs casting huge shadows on my 8 pack, nipples pointing downwards. An 11 inch hard cock protruded from the base of a prominent adonis belt. A soft moan escaped my lips as I became more turned on by my mental picture. My dick twitched several times, wanting to be touched, and with each twitch the tingling from the steam seemed to focus itself on my dick. I refrained from touching myself but “flexed” my dick, holding it rigid and feeling a wave of tingly pleasure. It felt like my dick wanted to get even harder, though I was already at full mast. The feeling of my dick straining against its own skin plus the warm tingling from the steam felt so good I couldn’t help but hold the “flex” for a while. Finally releasing, I opened my eyes and looked down and my jaw dropped. 

Standing vertically from my crotch, I could swear my cock did look bigger. Not by a huge amount but I was very familiar with its normal size and this wasn't it. I took another deep breath, flexed it again and watched as very slowly but surely it crept taller and taller. When it looked about half an inch longer than when I started, I released. I had entered the steam room with a proud 6.5” cock but now it looked like I was pushing 7.5”. After puzzling over this for a minute I connected the tingling from the steam and the growth. My mind immediately jumped to my muscles and I knew I had to test this out. I raised both arms and flexed. Tingles spread across both biceps as I pumped my arms a few times and then held the flex as hard as I could. After a few seconds I could see the slow swelling of my arms. The single vein running across the top of my bicep was bigger than it had been and smaller veins started snaking their way out from it, feeding my growing muscles. I extended my arms and flexed my triceps hard, feeling them swell too. A clear horseshoe stood out on the back of my arms as they got bigger and more defined. What had started as 16 inch arms must have been at least 17.5 now. Satisfied with my arms (for now) I looked down at my chest. I bounced the small masses of muscle a few times and then held another hard flex. The tingling feeling focused itself there as I saw the slow expansion occurring. Relishing in the feeling of getting bigger, more and more of my view to the ground was being blocked by my own pecs. This brought on a fresh wave of arousal, causing my dick to involuntarily flex. It lengthened ever so slightly again and was a hair thicker than a second before. I was tempted to hold it, give myself the biggest dick imaginable (and I could imagine a lot) but decided on restraint for now. Continuing to flex my pecs I saw the tips of my hard nipples slip out of sight as the swelling mass pushed them down to the underside of my pecs. I flicked one and felt a shudder of pleasure, causing another stiffening and slight growth in my dick. 

Next I did a lat spread, flexing my small but soon to be bigger wings as hard as I could. The tingling spread across my entire back and I could start to feel muscle coming up against muscle as my lats first touched and then began to push in earnest against my arms. I couldn't see myself but I knew I looked wider than I ever had before. Retracting my shoulder blades, I flexed the rest of my back, feeling it tighten in growing cords of muscle. I would have to check that progress in the mirror later. Moving to my legs, I bent into a half-squat position and tensed my quads, hamstrings, and calves all at once. The tingling was so strong I almost lost my balance but I stood my ground and held the flex. Waves of pleasure washed over me as thicker and thicker my legs got, the upper half approaching the circumference of my waist. I wanted to see myself in the mirror but didn't want to leave and risk breaking whatever magic was giving me this growth. 

I stood up from the squat, all my muscles feeling tense and pumped. I stretched towards the ceiling, standing in my tiptoes and reaching as high as I could. I always fantasized about being tall enough to reach it, maybe even put my palm flat on it. Suddenly the tingle ran up my back and centered on my spine. I could also feel it shooting down the centers of my legs and arms. I looked up to my fingertips and saw them slowly reaching closer and closer to the tiles above my head. Fresh arousal at the thought of attaining all of my fantasy goals hit me, and my dick started twitching steadily. Still reaching for the sky, I watched my dick as it pumped bigger and longer with each pulse. Eight inches came and went. I looked up again just as my fingers made contact. I held the stretch for a few seconds more as I could touch more of my finger flat onto the ceiling, then released, standing back on flat feet. I guessed I had grown 5 or 6 inches taller in the few minutes of holding the stretch. Checking out my body, it looked like my muscles had stayed proportional to my height.

Until now I'd been exercising some restraint, a voice in the back of my head worried about what others might say or think if I put on so much muscle so quickly. Whether it was the fact that 6 inches of height was unexplainable anyway, or my steadily increasing horniness at my own growing body, that sense of caution was quickly dissipating. Crunching forward and bringing my arms together I did a most muscular, simultaneously flexing and tensing as many muscles in my body as possible. The pleasurable tingling burst out across my whole body as my whole body started swelling. More veins erupted everywhere and my skin turned red with the force of my flexing. Bigger and bigger I swelled, the whole body flex seemingly throwing my growth into overdrive. Arms pushing past 20", quads easily bigger than my waist, abs pushing out into solid bricks as my remaining fat melted away. My pecs swelled to the point I couldn't see my feet below them and my shoulders spread wider and wider. I was in ecstasy as my body expanded in every direction, and my dick was flexed solid, inching out longer, pushing past a foot easily. The ground below me was getting further away as my height increased. Not wanting to break the flex I didn't check, but I was sure my whole palm would easily lay flat on the ceiling now. The feeling of growth was better than any sexual encounter I'd ever had. I could feel my building release coming and flexed that much harder in anticipation, causing the growth to speed up. As I passed what must have been 350lbs of huge ripped jock muscle, I couldn't help it. Flexing my cock for all it was worth, another inch reeled out as I erupted, spewing my cum all over the place. Spent, I relaxed and fell back into the bench, the thud of me landing much louder than I was used to. After basking in my post-orgasm bliss for a minute, I got up and headed for the door. I wanted to see myself in the mirror and felt like it was time to update my measurements.

Damn hot 

1 hour ago, Ripped said:

That teen at the desk is wondering what’s making the growling noise coming from the locker room, isn’t he.

😈

Lol, I'm sure he's more than q bit intrigued. I'd thought about roping him into the story if I ever do a continuation