Long time lurker. First time posting a short story of my own. Enjoy

"Damn it..."

Ian was working out on a treadmill in his city's gym. A disappointed expression in his eyes.

He was a scrawny, 5'6 feet tall guy, weighing around 120 lbs.

He didn't wanted to be so short and without any visible muscle. He wanted to be huge, BIGGER than huge. A masculine beast that everyone will notice and worship.

Sadly, no matter how much he tried, his body refused to build any muscle, and over the years he has just gotten even scrawnier and punier.

"Fuck man, I wish I could grow bigger..."

Getting off the treadmill, he decides to walk outside for a breath of fresh air. Walking to the door, he notices every man in the gym being either highly concentrated in their training, or flexing for themselves in the mirror. Which makes him both aroused and jealous.

But while standing outside and stretching a bit, something falls on top of him, covering him from head to toe.

"W-what the hell?"

He looks to the sky, but it was completely clear. And whatever fell on him felt sticky and gooey. It reminded him of something, but he couldn't quite remember what.

Going inside the gym again, he was gonna go straight to the showers to rinse this strange thing off, but the time he came back, his body had completely absorbed it.

He couldn't do nothing but stare at where the thing was, but not wanting to overthink, he simply went back to the treadmill.

That's when it began.

After a few minutes, he began filling a warm and itchy feeling all over his body, forcing him to get off the treadmill again.

"What is...h-huh?!"

In front of him, his body starts growing. First his previously puny chest, expanding onwards, pushing the shirt to it's limits. Then his arms, ballooning into giant biceps, filling with pound after pound of muscle, the sound of his bones rearranging and his muscles growing being heard through the whole area.

Eventually, his shirt completely rips, freeing his still growing pecs from their prison, their "sweat" falling unto the floor as gravity made its job.

"My-my pecs...what the...god, this feels so..." a moan leaves his lips. The feeling of his muscles growing feeling just as if he was edging an orgasm.

He had already started getting glances from the people in the gym, curious about what was going on.

But that's when the transformation continued, his flat belly turning a rock hard six pack, then a 8 pack, followed  by his legs, growing in size and muscle, becoming thick enough to rival tree trunks, making rips into his pants until they soon, fall.

With longer legs also increases his height, turning slowly from 5,5 to 5,9, then 6,3, then 6,7.

His ass became a bubble butt, inflating in size to a fast speed, sending the jockstrap into him.

He also started gaining body hair, gaining a beard in the process, and his pecs and abs becoming hairy.

Ian thought he was dreaming, and if he was, he didn't wanted it to end.

Standing now there only with a jockstrap, he had gone from a twig to a muscular, powerful man. Everyone in the gym had stares only for him. Many of fear, many of curiosity, and even a few filled with lust.

He flexes right there, the feeling of his own muscles pressing against each other intoxicating his mind even more.

He wa also completely sweating, the smell of man going through the whole gym.

Ian thought he was already perfect.

But leaving out a painful moan, he realizes that his cock and balls also wanted to be set free.

Faster than the rest of his body, his cock starts throbbing in his jockstrap, pushing it down, and eventually setting itself free, slamming against Ian's leg.

It was throbbing, pulsating, veins covering it completely, and slowly reaching to the floor. His balls were also growing along with it, becoming sensitive to the touch.

"T-this is so much...but..."

And that's when he reaches the point of no return.

As if his hand was glued to his cock, he starts stroking it, panting in ecstasy, as he falls to his knees and watches in real time as it starts growing, and with it, the rest of his body.

His cock soon became thicker than his already bigger hand, and slowly approaching his mouth, before he decided to grab it with his two hands, jerking faster, moving his hips along with it.

He was trapped on his own world of lust, the men of the gym taking off their already light clothes jerk off to the sight, overcome with lust.

Closer to climaxing, and his head almost reaching the ceiling of the place as his growth intensified, barely being able to move to his biceps becoming too big...

He cums. A roar releasing his seed into all the surroundings, his cock shooting volley after volley of thick sperm, shooting random bystanders, and even the very ceiling.

The absolute pleasure of his orgasm made the final step of his growth began, and like a broken faucet, the strength of his cum intensified, his dick becoming bigger, thicker, volleys of cum covering the whole gym, men affected by it starting to suck it, becoming big in the same way.

Ian's mind was slowly disappearing, being replaced by the desire to grow even bigger, fuck all day, and and cum again and again. The simple thought was enough to make his stream of cum even stronger, now lying on a pool of his own cum that his worshippers were sucking to grow.

His muscles were growing to such a rate that his movement was starting to become limited, his balls churning his unlimited seed into his massive cock. Yet he didn't cared. He wanted to grow bigger.

"More...Please...MORE..."

This command changes something in Ian.

And suddenly, he breaks through the gym, his gigantic cock growing into the sky, spewing his seed everywhere like a fountain, the streets becoming rivers of his own cum as he starts growing past buildings and skyscrapers.

Worshippers came to him, transformed by his cum, and did their best to pleasure the giant god as he kept growing and growing.

Eventually, he stopped getting taller at the height of a skyscraper, but his muscles kept growing still, his head threatening to be shallowed by his traps at any seconds.

Yet even then...Ian wanted more.

He got a taste of godhood, now he wanted it all.

He wanted to turn this world into a neverending orgy. He wanted to show his true power.

Growing bigger than the city, a mountain, and and now standing on top of the world...Ian came. And came, and came.

The seas turned to white, societies were destroyed by his cum tsunami, people transformed into hyper men looking to grow and fuck 24/7. 

Ian stood at the top of the world. He was the god of this world now, and the world was nothing more than his playground. A neverending orgy of pure masculinity, sweat, and sex, as everyone swam through his cum, people climbing into his body to worship him.

This is what Ian wanted.

And yet a thought still remained in his broken mind.

"More..."

The planet rumbled, unprepared for his next ascension.

----------

END OF PART 1

Tell me your thoughts on this or if you liked it.

That was HOT. I know it says "END," but I would love to read about the next ascension. I hope you write more in general as well!

My only advice, if you want it, is don't feel like you have to rush things. Feel free to string us long for a chapter or two and get really detailed with the descriptions.  Please don't take that as anything other than positive criticism though. I really, really enjoyed the story!  

On 3/15/2021 at 11:01 PM, Kymuscleboy said:

That was HOT. I know it says "END," but I would love to read about the next ascension. I hope you write more in general as well!

My only advice, if you want it, is don't feel like you have to rush things. Feel free to string us long for a chapter or two and get really detailed with the descriptions.  Please don't take that as anything other than positive criticism though. I really, really enjoyed the story!  

Thanks man. Yeah I'll try and see if I can write a second part in the coming days

On 3/17/2021 at 6:47 AM, HyperMonster said:

Thanks man. Yeah I'll try and see if I can write a second part in the coming days

That's awesome news!

On 3/17/2021 at 10:47 AM, HyperMonster said:

Any update on the second part 

• 4 weeks later...

PART 2

----------------------------

What happened after Ian ascended beyond the planet set in motion something that couldn't be stopped.

The puny Ian that could barely put on muscle might as well had never existed, for now he had been replaced with a hotter, bigger one.

Floating on the vastness of space, bigger and wider than the used to be planet, Ian stood as the biggest man ever. His colossal body pulsing with seemingly endless energy.

His face was trapped in his colossal traps, almost blocking out his head from the outside world, but even then he didn't cared. Even then he loved what was going on.

His brain was on overdrive, barely being able to comprehend that he had grown bigger than the planet, nor that he was experiencing pleasure beyond anything he could imagine.

He stood there, on the vastness of space....

Before his lust came back. The unending desire and gluttony to get even bigger, wider, hotter.

And as if his body had a mind of his own, it trembled, pulsing with limitless energy.

Before starting to grow again. Faster than what he had felt before.

Asteroids were hitting his body, yet he could no longer feel them as they evaporated with contact. Soon enough he reached the size of Jupiter, which in seconds became even smaller than the tip of his god cock, covering it in his endless supply of pre-cum, before being absorbed into his balls.

There's no sound in space, and yet Ian screamed in pleasure again.

Every nanosecond, he grew. And every waking second all of his conciousness was replaced by the pure, raw feeling of orgasmic pleasure. Being so big was enough to make him feel eternal pleasure.

But the more he grew, the more planets he destroyed, the more he felt his planetary muscles flex against each other, looking for space, barely seeing anything as his prison of flesh, sweat, and cum tightened against his head...

It made him crave more.

And more he grew, outgrowing the solar system, planets and asteroids going straight into his cock.

He grew, and grew, and grew. The pleasure intensifying. More planets being absorbed. Entries galaxies being absorbed into his massive cock, destroying universes, absorbing them, growing faster and faster.

"T-there...m-more...?"

The part of Ian that wanted this to end, to finally hit an end to his endless growth, to stay at one size and appreciate his muscles properly was slowly being replaced by the waves of pleasure.

An exact size? Stop? Get smaller? 

Those words were about to become meaningless as his endless ascension continued, and existence kept getting filled with him and his pre.

He was being turned into a mindless muscle god, operating on the instinct of getting bigger.

And a part of him wanted to fully give in.

After a seemingly endless time...it seemed as if he had stopped.

Around him he could see it. Various multiuniverses, various other realities. A single one of them the size of his right nipple.

His cock had stopped cumming, and his body was no longer trembling.

The contrary, actually. It seemed as if he was shrinking, slowly but surely. He could see the multiverse get bigger and bigger, until he was no longer bigger than it.

His reasoning was slowly coming back, the high he was on ending. Even when his body and cock were still of impossible sizes, they were slowly deflating. His lats letting his head breathe again, his cock becoming around his body, then smaller.

No, no, no...

Was this it?

Was he going back to his normal size?

On one hand he was relieved.

On the other hand, he didn't wanted to end, much less shrink.

The same primal desire that put him into this situation was telling him to continue. Somehow.

His ascension couldn't end.

But suddenly, he stopped, hearing a chuckle.

In front of him. There was a man. Much bigger than him. A cock so big it could tear Ian's universe sized body part.

A man. A monster. That Ian could feel was somehow growing still.

The being's voice echoed in the abyss.

"I see you caught up to me. It's amazing what a single drop of my pre can do, don't you think so?'

"W-what..."

The voice of the being was impossibly powerful, impossibly hot.

Was this God?

"I'm nobody in particular. Just a God, that loves seeing puny guys like you grow into beasts"

The being laughed, before moaning, his cock shooting pre into a random multiverse.

"But you...you are different. You can't be sated, can you? Tell me, Ian. Are you ready to feel true pleasure?"

The God got close to him. His cock throbbing even bigger by the minute.

"Let me fuck you, Ian. I know that perfect ass of yours is itching for some cock, isn't it? And you haven't used that cock of yours, either. You can't spend eternity alone"

The God grabbed Ian's cock, his touch reigniting the growth slightly, making Ian feel pleasure even stronger than what he felt during his ascension.

"Well? Ready to grow for eternity?"

Ian was feeling many emotions. This day...has it been a day? Had been so insane. And yet a part of him wanted that.

To become eternal. Endless. Mindless. Infinite. 

To fuck and grow during eternity, with this beautiful God. To fill reality with their cum, to make reality itself theirs, fill the void with cum and the sound of their moans.

He wanted to be God.

And so he nodded.

"Hehe. Welcome to heaven"

Saying that, he God's body started to grow. And while that happened, he slammed his cock into Ian's ass, leaving out a sound of pure pleasure.

The God's pre filled him up, re-starting the growth for him and the God. Their body's locked in pure pleasure as he thrusted into Ian again and again, filled him with his pre.

The God's body was becoming more perfect. More muscular. He could only moan as his cock kept getting even bigger.

Ian was growing too, being able to only scream in pleasure as his muscles kept expanding, hugging his gigantic cock to himself as it spilled more pre.

It was beautiful.

But they hadn't began yet.

That's when they reached the edge of creation

That's when their balls started aching.

That's when the God's and Ian's cocks finally released their cum.

And never stopped.

Ian and the God grew, unable to ever stop their eternal sex, or even think about anything else. 

They were trapped in an endless cycle of fucking, cumming, and growing. 

But this is what they both wanted. Even now as they keep filling the universe with their powerful nectar, turning realities into nothing more than endless orgies, they still wouldn't stop.

Ian was smiling as the God kept pounding his galactic ass, their cum filling everything in creation and beyond. A single word leaving his mouth before the biggest rumble to ever meet reality was heard.

"More."

---------------

That's the end of the story!

Sorry for the literal one month delay. Had 0 motivation to write.

Hope yall like it