hunklover

@hunklover

Was this chapter sponsored by Nespresso? hehe I just had to... I mean product placement is so prevalent. :) 

The nest thing we know, the pack will be driving Buicks. LOL 

(And if you put that in one of your chapters I'll fall off my chair!)

Jim
Administrator

• Like 3

On 6/13/2021 at 4:07 PM, Ro20316 said:

Oh No. Sean. I hoppe you are strong enough for what is about to happen. Your faith has to be huge to eb able to fight all those demons out there.

Man what a fantastic story. I dont have more praise to give you. 

I love the horror element of it all and how you are working slowly torwards something.

The demon thinks he is undefeatable but his weakness is The Mortal as he calls it. If they get The kid alone the demon will be in trouble evntho everyone else they have come around so far has been corrupted THE KID, THE MORTAL REMAINS HUMAN  and that's gonna be the demon weakness. I have no idea how will this end of if forces of good will winm torwards the bad but everything is bleak now. The dark forces are winning and they will create a world of chaos.

I hope to see this story to it's end. It would be a shame to let it uncomplete. 

Well thank you so much for your kind words! I really appreciate it. All in all, we've seen how a little power can change a person. Makes you wonder what a lot of power would do, doesn't it? The question is, who do you want to win? Who would you side with?

• Like 1

On 6/16/2021 at 3:55 PM, idolater said:

This may be one of the hottest, and is certainly one of the best-written, stories I've ever read on this forum.  Many thanks to hunklover for the effort he has put into it, and I look forward to future installments.

As for Sean and his prayer, perhaps he should be more careful what he asks for.  Given the level and potency of demonic power assembled here, I'd think that any divine force foolhardy enough to attempt an intervention ight be risking corruption or annihilation itself.

That is so delightfully lovely of you to say. I've really enjoyed weaving the story and seeing where it takes me, but I have a plan to take us to a conclusion. One way or another, the world will be left changed forever.

• Like 1

On 6/17/2021 at 8:38 AM, Jim said:

@hunklover

Was this chapter sponsored by Nespresso? hehe I just had to... I mean product placement is so prevalent. :) 

The nest thing we know, the pack will be driving Buicks. LOL 

(And if you put that in one of your chapters I'll fall off my chair!)

Jim
Administrator

Nespresso, Apple, Porsche... and yet somehow I don't think any brand would want to ANYWHERE near this story!

...Buicks you say....? Hmm.

• Haha 2

• 1 month later...
On 6/18/2021 at 3:09 PM, hunklover said:

Well thank you so much for your kind words! I really appreciate it. All in all, we've seen how a little power can change a person. Makes you wonder what a lot of power would do, doesn't it? The question is, who do you want to win? Who would you side with?

<edit>

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/14/2021 at 12:17 PM, hunklover said:

Chapter 2: "Every Dog Has His Day"

All teenage characters are at the late stages of puberty, use of the word “boy” or “child” as a description is used to signify the advanced age of a demonic entity.

-----

Hours had passed since the boy and I had first laid eyes on each other. I was curious to learn more of the mortal to whom I was so unexpectedly tethered. I asked question after question; beginning with the basics - name, age, residence. And then things got progressively complicated.

It was in my nature to want to explore the human’s weaknesses. After all, if I was gonna rule the world with the boy at my side, I should know all that I could. Especially how to manipulate the boy if he ever dared to defy my word.

"So… tell me, in all the time you’ve lusted for your own kind. Have you ever had the opportunity to indulge in your passions?” I casually asked, leaning back, resting against the tree we’d stopped near; my arms supporting the back of my head, large biceps cushioning it. "I have to say, I find the whole ‘boys with girls’, ‘boys with boys’, ‘girls with girls’ limitations you talk of so ridiculous. Down there? Lust is lust. I shall be sure to bring that into order here.” I grinned.

“Well here, things don’t work the same way as in Hell.”

"For now.” I grinned again.

The Boy returned an awkward smile. “I don’t know if it was the bullies who made me realise I was… ‘a boy who wanted to be with boys’… or if it was just meant to be, but one thing’s true, I’ve not had the chance to be intimate with anyone.” He sighed dejectedly.

"For now.” I raised my eyebrows and smiled again.

‘For now…" he repeated with a note of defeat in his voice. “You know, all those times my macho ‘friends’ have accused me of staring at them in the lockers? It was all true. I did stare at them. Every time. All the time.”

I didn’t speak.

"I heard them say all those humiliating things to my face, and… it turned me on.” He stated, rubbing his hands together, awkwardly.

“You like it when someone’s putting on a show for you?” I say making my biceps jump as I speak. I lean forward. “Because here’s the thing, I can feel your resistance about what’s going to happen… what I’m going to unleash upon this world. But deep down in here” I point to his chest. “I know you want a front row seat.”

Hearing my words, the boy’s face flushed red with embarrassment. He knew he didn’t really want anyone to get hurt… but the Demon’s words were so… alluring.

"Even now, your body betrays your mind.” I purred. "Look at you, almost as red as I am.”

“Those dickheads deserve to be punished. For all the bad things they have done to me, and who knows to how many other innocent guys.” The boy angrily hissed.

“Thaaaaat’s it.” I sighed, leaning back contentedly. "That’s the feeling.” The Mortal’s cheeks become redder when he realised my meaning. “Oh yes, little one. You’re like an open book. Speaking of which… I assumed when you brought me here, there was a book.. where is it?”

The boy pauses briefly, “It… must still be in the house?” He pulls out a glowing rectangle and looks at it for a moment, he turns whilst looking at it, as if using a compass. Then he starts walking away from me. “I’ll go fetch it.”

I snatch his hand. "WE’LL go and fetch it. I don’t feel like being dragged across the forest floor because you choose to walk a separate way.”

“Oh yes… I forgot about that.” He says with a mild smile.

I’m not sure if it was foolishness, or an attempt to evade me, but just to be sure: ”Don’t think you can ever escape me, Mortal.” I say forcefully, then grin wildly and lean in close to the boy. "You’re with me for good… well… evil.”

Maybe it was time to reinforce who was in charge. Without realising, the boy looks me directly in the eyes and chuckles. I refuse to break my focus. For the first time the boy noticed how seductive my eyes are. How full my lips are.

I lean a little closer. “The book?” “Yes… the book…" He mumbles almost stupefied, unable to stop staring at me.

"Good, little boy.” I decide to just push a little obedience into my human shadow.

“Yes… I’m a good… little… boy…”

My eyes are like two endless abysses, the boy feels like he’s falling. Sinking into the ground, it’s nauseating and I feel it too.

“What… is happening?” I murmur. I feel like as if there’s a fog drifting in my mind. Staring into his face, staring into my eyes…. I blink hard and look away. The fog lifts.

If I can’t harm him because it pains me. It stands to reason, I can’t control him either or I just corrupt my own mind… “Fuck!” I mutter under my breath.

The boy shook his head as if waking up from a deep sleep. “The book! Let’s get the book.” He turns away and starts heading to the abandoned mansion. “You joining me, ‘Red’?” He asks. “I can’t ‘ever escape you’, we are stuck together. Remember?” The boy seems to have been imbued with a fresh dose of confidence - playing along as if nothing had happened, but in reality I could tell he was scared. His mind seemed to be screaming to me. “What was that?! I felt like I was losing who I was! Shit! How on earth did I end up in this situation????”

As the boy walks towards the mansion, I feel my body forced to follow along. I did not like the feeling of being out of control and it is something I decided to work to remedy. "So, you came here alone?”

“No! I came here with my… ‘friends’.” He calls back.

I glance around the empty building. ”So… where are they, Mortal?"

The boy stops. Taking a second to look around him. “Good question.” He flatly replied. “ They must have thought I got lost or that I decided to go back home. Either way they wouldn’t give a damn about me. They must have left by now.” He states looking at the small clock strapped to his wrist.

“I can see why you’re working so hard to win their affection.” I sarcastically quip. I see the pained look on the Mortal’s face. It should make me smile… but in some way, I feel hurt to have hurt him, but his expression changes.

“You? ‘Hurt’ me? How?” He quizzes. “You didn’t do anything… Well okay, you did try to kill me at first… but you didn’t.” He warmly smiles with another chuckle.

For the first time since encountering the young mortal, I am astounded. “What?!” I ask. “Are you… accessing my thoughts?”

“Weeeeell…. yeah. I mean, I assumed you’d have known by now.” The boy quips with a smirk that makes my blood boil. I stalk over to his small frame, standing over him.”Listen to me child, dare to reach into my mind again and I shall cause you immeasurable pain." I growled. Knowing very well, that if I injured the boy, I’d be harming myself. Hoping the threat of violence was enough.

“Sure. Whatever.” The boy said patting my chest. “No need for pretend violence. It doesn’t work. At least not with me. Not now.”

“GAH!” I boomed, throwing the Mortals hand off my pectoral. "This is not what I aspired to. This is a living…”

“…Hell?” he offered. I seethed at him.

“Look, Mister ‘Hell-on-Earth’, If it’s what you truly want, I won’t look into your mind again.” He said with another of his warm, innocent smiles. “But, the same goes for you.”

I glare at the boy…. it seemed strange that now we were bound in each other’s company THIS was the point he’d chosen to strike a contract. But begrudgingly I hold out my hand. “Deal?”

“Deal!” He beamed, clasping my hand. “This way!” He chirped as he lead the pair of us down a dark staircase.

As we step into the cobwebbed, dank smelling, dungeon-like cellar my eyes scanned the room around us. Bookcases covered all four walls, but nothing of any real attention was here. There’s no trace of magical essence; if there were I’d have surely smelled it. But then, as my eyes fall across the table in the middle of the room… I spy it and practically salivate looking at it. “It… it can’t be. Here? HERE!?” I laugh out loud. It’s almost like this world wants me to take it.

“What?” The boy puzzles. “WHAT?!”

“‘La Grimoire Imperium Sine Fine’” I shudder as I say it… knowing it’s somehow tumbled into my possession.

“La…. what?”

I smile as I look at the boy. So unaware. So innocent to the arcane might I’m about to yield. "I suppose, roughly translated to English it would be ’The Tome of Endless Power’.”

“That’s the book I was reading before you showed up…is it… Spanish?” He asked.

I huff. “Latin.” I say, with a narrow grin.

“Why hold endless power in a dead language? Who the hell speaks Latin!?” He chuckles again.

“Laugh all you like child, this… is how I unlock the walls between dimensions. This is how I claim this world as my own.” I smile maniacally as I reach towards the tome with both clawed hands.

As my digits touch the cover though, my fingers burn as if plunged into acid. I wail out in pain. The book must be protected in some way. I look at my charred hands as they regenerate before my eyes.

“Let me try!” The mortal states as he moves towards the book. He raises the cover, but as he tries to turn beyond the front page, the book seems to hold tight. He pulls with all his might to turn the pages but slips as he does. His finger is sliced at the corner of the paper; a single drop of blood falls, dribbling onto the edge of each page. “Shit!” He curses. “That’s what happened last time I tried reading page one.”

Suddenly the book starts to tremble, the boy instinctively drops it back onto the heavy, wooden table. We hear a rattling noise; as if an infinite number of chains and locks have collectively been released. With a violent flash of light, the pages of the tome flutter forwards and back, as if pulled by some unfelt wind.

The boy raises his eyes to mine and can see my hunger as I standing over the book.

“I think that did it.” He quietly spoke, sucking his finger. “What are you going to do with it? Why do you need it so badly?”

Momentarily I’m lost for words. I’m astounded. The Earth has essentially handed itself to me on a plate. Infinite power. Endless possibility. Not only did I have the book, but it was unbound; free and accessible - something that went against everything I had been told of it.

"This tome is older than the civilisations you know of this world.” I said, smiling lovingly at the book as a mother would a newborn child. "It was formed eons ago when the elemental forces and magic were unified and connected throughout the cosmos.” My smile darkened, my teeth bared in anticipation. “Think of it as an encyclopaedia of the most powerful magical forces ever known, and you’re a step towards understanding….. and now… it’s all mine!”

I cautiously run a finger against the cover, but as I do my digit sizzles as if it were a pig on a spit. I curse again out loud. “INFINITE POTENTIAL TO MAKE ALL YIELD TO ME YET I AM UNABLE TO EVEN TOUCH IT!??!!?!” The injustice of it made my eyes burn an unholy red.

The anger flushed through my system and I panted in rage, trying to return to a normal state of being. But to be this tantalisingly close to total and complete victory and unable to succeed was infinitely worse than any torture I’d previously devised. But then I heard him.

“You want me to read it for you?” The mortal asked softly. I turned to face him.

A small smile spreads across my face. "Yes, boy. Yes I do.”

He knew he shouldn’t be offering his help, yet as he stood next to me, he felt oddly compelled to assist however he could. But his intentions weren’t purely altruistic.” What’s in it for me if I do?”

My smile widens. ”You can look into my mind, can’t you? Take a peek.” The boy looked anxious. ”I’ll permit it this one time.” I squeeze my eyes closed and begin to visualise… then I push it towards him.

The boy starts to feel dizzy, suddenly his eyes roll back in his head as he start seeing images of a world far different from what he had ever known. As far as the eye could see, there were men everywhere. Muscular men, men who serve, men who indulge in the most despicable acts of depravity. Suddenly, he sees an entity speaking and commanding the masses. It’s obviously me. I am the rightful ruler of this new world, but next to me, he can see… himself, but he’s different: Beautiful, taller, full of healthy, firm muscles, wearing a tight military uniform. A Dictator in the new world’s order. The mortal can see that he also has power over the masses. Suddenly everything goes black and he finds himself back in the cold, foul basement.

"Just a peek, little one.”

The boy struggles for words. “Wow! That was… wow.” His mind drenched in desire.

"A fantasy that will become true.” I beam. "Your planet soaked in my depravity.”

“Depravity…" He repeats as if operating automatically.

I smile down at the boy. "Little Mortal… where do you think your ‘friends’ might be now?”

“I don’t know, I haven’t seen them for hours.”

“Then, let’s find out!" I maliciously grin.

The boy and demon had walked for a couple of miles. In truth, the Demon had the ability to transport them anywhere on the planet with the merest thought of it, but to walk upon this world; HIS world was something the Demon took a perverse thrill in. All around him, he could see ways in which he was going to modify and change the landscape to better suit his desires and requirements.

The dense woodland ended abruptly and soon the pair were walking into new territory… a land the boy described as “Suburbia”.

The young one became increasingly anxious as the two entered civilisation; him with a gigantic leather-bound book stuffed under his arm, his companion; nearly 7ft tall with crimson red skin. The boy worried about blending in. I revelled in the idea of standing out: In a world where I was the only one of his kind, I relished the idea that soon every being across the planet would know my image. And submit to it as inferior.

“Okay… this is it… this is Jason’s house” the boy mumbled.

“Excellent.” I replied. "So… what’s the plan?”

The mortal turned and gave me the strangest look of non-comprehension. “Plan?! What Plan?! I don’t have a plan!” Suspicion engulfed the teenage human and his tone became confrontational. “Why did we come here?”

"Oh dear, Little one… don’t say I’ll have to take the lead here?”

“The lead for what?” He sharply replied. “I don’t understand.”

“After all, these are YOUR tormentors.” I smile. "It’s YOUR chance to get even.” He looked blankly at me.”Or perhaps just my chance to shine?”

I could feel a wellspring of anger rising in the boy. His body whispered within itself “get even… get even…” building into a roaring “GET EVEN!” Out of nowhere, a surge of rage filled his very soul as he glanced at the window of the first floor and saw Jason chatting on his phone.

“That dumb fuck abandoned me with a demon at that creepy mansion.” He rasped. “I could have died, and he wouldn’t give a damn.” “GET EVEN!” The boy’s subconscious cried. “Yes!” he says with fury. “I want to get even.”

“You little devil, you.”

Inside his room, Jason proudly boasted about his earlier exploits. “Can you believe how much of a little bitch he is?” He mocked. “I bet he’s still there now, pissing his pants and crying about being left in the dark… what a pussy.” He laughed.

Suddenly and without notice, there was a loud and sustained hammering on the front door downstairs… someone was desperately trying to get the household’s attention. Jason ended his call and raced to the doorway, but when he opened it, he found no-one there.

He took a minute to survey the street, but it was empty. He stalked back upstairs to his room and as he opened the door. There, sat on his bed was the subject of his tormenting.

“Wuhh… what the fuck are you doing in my room?” Jason snapped.

“Well you didn’t think I would have stayed all night at an abandoned mansion?” The Mortal replied.

“Dude.. seriously, you’ve got to get the fuck out of my house!” Jason replied, angrily.

"And what if I say.. ‘no’?” The boy calmly asked.

At that exact moment, the door behind Jason slammed shut and could be heard jamming itself locked… even though there was no locking mechanism there.

"Perhaps I should take the opportunity to introduce myself.” I smoothly uttered, allowing my form to become visible.

Jason could not believe in his eyes. It couldn’t be true. It wasn’t possible. He looked around, as if hoping someone was making him the victim of a nasty joke.

“My companion knows you as ‘Jason’… but I’ll simply know you as ‘Pet’. Which, of course, means you can refer to me as ‘Master’.” I purred, drinking in Jason’s form. “I can see why you find him so appealing… he’s in good shape.” I gesture with my hands as if stretching an invisible ball of putty and Jason is lifted into the air, his arms above him… his feet stretched out - like a star.

“Woah!” Jason cried “How are you doing this, man?! Put me down! What the fuck are you gonna do to me!” He wailed. His eyes fixed on the mortal. “Look kid, I’m sorry.” He plead. “ We shouldn’t have left you. It was a… misunderstanding. Please you have to believe me.”

“He talks too much” I smile.

“Yes. He does.” The boy replied.

“I wonder what we should do about that?” I smiled an evil grin and in an instant the muscular teen’s mouth is gagged.

I walk over to Jason and look at him suspended in the air. “It occurs to me, Pet, you like to treat my companion here like a puppet… making him do whatever you please. So now, it’s time we turned the tables.”

Within the blink of an eye, Jason was now suspended from the ceiling by dark, iron chains. The mortal rises to his feet, removed the gag and immediately Jason starts pleading “What?! No! No please… I beg you. Stop! I’ll do anything you ask me.” He whimpers.

The mortal glares at the cause of his pain and suffering for so many years with a look of indifference.

“Man, I’m sorry.” Jason continues to plead. “Please, you have to stop this.”

“Oh no, this stops whenever HE decides it does.” I maliciously grin over to the Mortal.

“And I don’t want this to stop.” The boy concludes.

I walk over to Jason, rub one of his firm pecs through his shirt with my claws. “You see, my little associate told me about a whole host of things he’d LOVE to do with you… and well… you’re not in any position to say ‘no’ now, are you?” I chuckle.

I replace the gag before Jason can utter a single word. The room filled with muffled cries. Jason was not a man you could intimidate easily. He was the school’s sporting hero - tall, with a handsomely brutish face, muscled from head to toe. He was a dominant guy who would defend his territory at any cost. But now he was helpless: Being manhandled by some unknown force, by a creature who was clearly not human.

For the first time in his whole life, Jason felt scared.

"So little one, we have him strung up like a prize pig… what do you wish to do with him? Defile him, claim him as your own… or break him?” I whisper.

“Oh…. I would like to see him break.” The boy said gleefully. “He’s always boasting around the school, bragging about how he can beat even the most macho man into a whimpering bitch. I think it’s time we give him a taste of his own medicine.”

"Couldn’t have put it better myself!”

Jason’s eyes widen with fear. Sweat begins to form across his body.

"I can smell his terror… and it’s delicious.” I moan.

“Say… You’re not ‘terrified’ are you, Jason?!” The young mortal said mockingly. “Well, well, well! There’s a first time for everything. I thought alphas were never afraid.. on the other hand maybe you just weren’t made to be an alpha dog.” He grabbed Jason’s chin forcing him to make eye contact. "Maybe you were meant to be a bitch.”

Jason tried desperately to pull away, but couldn’t.

“I think he agrees with me. Don’t you, J Boy?” The mortal taunted. “Are you a sweet little bitch slut?!” The mortal forced Jason’s head to nod in agreement.

“Now?” I ask the boy.

“Now.”

I stepped up to Jason, with a smooth wave of my hand, Jason is released from his restraints and drops to his knees, panting. Suddenly he hears a click and he raises his head upwards only to see the tall monster that I am standing menacingly in front of him, holding a slim piece of black and red leather. Jason realised with terror that the click he heard was actually a dog collar which I had smoothly wrapped around his neck. Rage roared inside Jason. Who’d dare to collar one of the strongest, manliest, mightiest of fighters this town had ever seen? But as I heard these thoughts tumble around Jason’s consciousness, I pulled on the leash that was attached to the collar. Jason lost his balance and was yanked forward, putting his hands on the floor to prevent his falling. When he did, he realised how much that was the wrong thing to do. He was now on all fours, his eyes staring directly at my hypnotically bulging crotch.

“I see you know your place, Pet.” With pure malice on my face, my eyes slowly dance between Jason before me and the warped smile that had formed on the boy. If I’d been in total control of the situation, things may have played out differently, but I couldn’t help but enjoy the mystery of what the human had planned for his bully next. “Who’s a good little boy?” I smirked.

Both Jason and the mortal looked to me. One with a look of horror plastered on his face, the other with a sadistic grin.

“Time to break this fucker.” The mortal said. Looking straight into my eyes.

I grinned and turned to see Jason once again. “You heard the man, Pet, time for you to realise why you were brought into this world.”

“Wh….” Jason tries to speak, but didn’t get to finish his sentence. Out of nowhere he felt a searing pain on his face making his whole body quake. My hand striking him firmly across his cheek.

"You will speak when spoken to, Pet.” I growl, my eyes flaring.

The boy steps forward, embolden by my act of violence. “All those years going from bitch to bitch without even realising that you were one of them. Well now the time has come. Tonight a power bitch is born!”

"Bro.. please I’m sorry… I didn’t mean t” I pull harshly on Jason’s lead, strangling him.

“I WILL NOT TELL YOU AGAIN.” I boom at him. Anger pouring from me. He lets out a choked cough and groan, and defeatedly, his head hangs towards the floor, looking down.

“That’s better bitch.” Smiled the mortal “You must learn your place in this new order. From now on you never get to stare a man in the eyes unless you are commanded to. Dare defy my orders again and it will be the last thing you do before a horrible death.”

“I won’t” Jason whispered, his voice trembling as he spoke.

I grasped Jason by the hair and forced him to look me in the eyes. "You won’t… what?!” I grin.

“I won’t….” He was confused. “Master?”

"That’s better, Pet.” I firmly patted his head. “You finally seem to be getting it.” With little more than the raising of an eyebrow, the leash evaporates from my hand and reforms in the clutches of the small mortal. “Talk is cheap and actions speak louder than words.” I mockingly stroke Jason’s hair and raise my eyes to look the mortal in the eyes "and it seems the Pet has found its new owner.”

The mortal should look content. But instead his face is a picture of boiling rage. “He doesn’t mean a word of it.”

"What are you saying, little one?” I ask, surprised at the boy’s statement.

Jason raised his head.

“The bitch.” The mortal began. “Is pretending to submit.”

I look to Jason, and I can see the fight in his eyes.

“He’s trying to play along. He thinks he’s being clever. But I know him better than anyone. The ‘mighty Jason’ would never submit that easily to anyone without reason.”

"You don’t know shit! Get this fucking collar off me!” Jason yells at the mortal.

I take a step back, I could drain the little beast of his monstrous energy without even trying. But this isn’t my battle to fight.

“I swear to God! If you don’t take this fucking thing off my neck, NOW! I’m going to murder you!” Jason yells still on all fours.

Fury surged through my whole body as I hear the Pet shouting at the small mortal. I snap my fingers and the leash is once again in my hands. "Little one. If you’re unable to get what you want with the gentle touch… “ I say. “Then maybe it’s time to use a little force.”

Jason looks up to me again. “What the f…” As he tries to speak my hand reaches behind his head and pushes it into my crotch. I can feel his teeth trying to bite and chew, he’s clearly unaware of the physicality of demons.

"Breathe in my scent.” I command. “Take in my essence.”

Jason tried again to speak but each time his mouth opens, I push firmer. His mouth forced against my loincloth. He pants and struggles for breath. I look the young mortal in the eyes once more. “You can’t seek to reason with those who are unreasonable. You don’t attempt to ask of those you can command. You won’t need to ‘try’, when you simply ‘can’.”

He looks at me, a mixture of lust, shock, horror and joy on his face.

"You’ll learn!” I laugh. I release my hand from Jason’s scalp, he stumbles backwards struggling for breath, but his eyes seem glazed. “I see my pungent demon aroma has done its work. Tell me Pet, did you like what you just smelled?

Jason felt thoroughly repulsed by what he’d just experienced. His manly face pressed into another males crotch… forced to take in another man’s scent. Who does that? Certainly not an alpha. Only bitches do. And that was the instant he realised it for the first time. ‘Only bitches do’.

"That’s right you little piece of shit.” I uttered. “ Only bitches drop on all fours, are collared and stick their faces in a man’s crotch breathing in his masculine scent.”

“I… don’t…” Jason tried to rationalise.

“He’s not quite there, is he, Mortal?" I purred to the boy.

“I don’t want t” Jason was once again silenced. This time there was no fabric to separate our flesh. My hand returned to the back of his head. This time, with each push I slid deeper into his throat. I looked down to his face, his mouth so stuffed he couldn’t even gag… his eyes filling with tears as his face turned a violent shade of red. With a smooth yet sudden motion, I removed my length from his warm, moist mouth.

“And only bitches do THAT.” I evilly whispered to him.

Without even letting him take a proper break from my violent assault, the Mortal steps beside me, grabs hold of Jason’s hair and yanks his head back and orders the insolent little worm to part his lips. Surprisingly he does as he is told. The mortal leans closer and let a long stream of his spit enter Jason’s mouth. “Swallow it, Bitch” he blankly states. "This is the taste that you crave, now and forever.” He continues, crouching down to be at Jason’s level. "You will never be able to forget this taste ever in your filthy new life as my bitch. Day and night you will crave it.” He stands once more, his body replacing my own in front of Jason’s mouth. “Now it’s my time to be worshipped, you dirty, little whore.” The mortal spat as he forced his once tormentor against his crotch…. a smile and a look of dark approval crossing my face as he did.

“After all those years of constant humiliation, after the endless nights I spent cleaning after you and those other shitheads’ messes in the locker room, I finally realised - you are not worth it. I idolised you, I thought you were someone who deserved my adoration, someone who had to be worshiped, someone I should follow his every move, his every order, just waiting for you to grace me with a moment of your attention.” The Mortal ranted. If he’d looked in the mirror, he would have seen what I did. While he was saying all these vile, hateful new truths, his eyes turned momentarily into a pair of red glowing spheres. But of course he didn’t see it. He was focused on what was about to happen to poor little Jason - kneeling in front of him, on all fours looking at the mortal, staring deep into his eyes as if his life depended on them.

“That all ends now, in your own room. Tonight, you lose everything, your dignity, your pride, your freedom. When I’m finished with you, there will be nothing left of ‘Jason’. In his place there will be the sluttiest power-bottom whore in the entire world!”

As the little mortal spoke… I felt it. A momentary flash. An unmistakable passing of true connection. His humanity chinked, only slightly. But from a single spark, an inferno can burn.

“You have him before you little one,” I smiled. "Now claim him as yours.” The smallest gesture from the human, the tiniest motion… and I would enrich the moment with my demonic power. But for all his words, all his hatred, all his anger, the Mortal would have to make the first move.

He didn’t wait for a special invitation. He knew he had the upper hand. He knew he could do whatever he wanted with Jason. He looked at the bitch and without the slightest remorse for what he was about to inflict upon him, the mortal forced his entire shaft deep down the hunky teen’s filthy little slut mouth.

Jason didn’t see that coming. He couldn’t believe the little nerd was able to do something so cruel, so powerful, so dominant.

In an instant I felt a warm moisture across my length.. the pleasure the little Mortal was feeling was radiating through me too. Our spirits intermingled in a shared moment of lust and power causing me to gasp aloud.

“Oh yes!” We both spoke as one. “Oh yes!” We both spoke as one.

I took a deep breath. My head clearing.

“Fuck yeah, you little bitch!” The mortal panted. “Let me ram my thick rod deep into your pussy mouth. Let me show you who’s the real man here.” He continued as he worked himself in and out at a vigorous pace. “Yeah you fucking slut; worship my long shaft! Show me how much you like being abused like this by another man. A REAL man!”

With every movement the mortal made.. my sexuality was rewarded with extreme pleasure… I could feel the throat of Jason clamping around my demonhood - and yet I stood 4 feet away. As the sexual power built, I found myself willing the Mortal to go harder, more forcefully.

A surge of violence foreign to anything he’d ever felt flooded through the boy’s body. Suddenly he wanted to make the slut squeal like a dying pig. He wanted to hear Jason’s screams, his pleads for mercy. He felt his grip becoming firmer.

My mind cried out in perverted lust. I heard the words tumble through my head. “Yesss! He is yours. They’re ALL yours” as I internally cheered on the little human. My hands clenching as I did.

The mortal grabbed Jason’s head with both his hands and started thrashing violently into his crotch. “You’re mine.” He grunted as Jason started choking; he couldn’t breathe. Spit mixed with tears were running down his face. And it felt good. Sooo good!

Inside the young mortal’s mind, his brain was feeding him with fresh thoughts. “Man! What was I thinking all those years being the little shy nerd who everyone was pushing around? I should’ve been fucking all those wankers into submission. I should have shown them who was the top dog. I should be the Alpha among them.” He let out an evil smirk. “I should have been worshiped by them as their superior.”

“You ARE their superior!” I groaned, erotically and angrily.

At that moment, the boy knew what I had said was true. He was born to rule. Born to be the one worshipped for his superiority. He should be showing all these pathetic worms who was their one and true master. He now knew what he wanted to do next. He wanted to rule the world!

“This little whore is just the beginning” I moaned, the breath catching in my mouth. Pleasure flooding through my body. My mind burned as I began to lose myself to the erotic sensations flooding me. I could feel myself edging closer towards euphoria, my engorged testicles churning their hellish seed. The mortal seemed to lose his composure… his thrusting became less rhythmic… his breathing more erratic.

Suddenly he withdrew his cock from the Pet’s hungry mouth only to see that the bitch and I were both frustrated. “What happened, whore? You lost your favourite bone? And you’re still hungry? Don’t worry slut, you’ll get your bone back but this time it will be even better!” He cruelly chuckled.

“Present me your hole, you fucking slut.” The mortal demanded. Jason found himself doing as he was told, desperately fumbling with his shorts, tangling them around his ankles. In a moment he was prone and ready to be mounted.

“It’s a good thing you’re so much of a Macho Man, Jason.” The human said. “You’ll need to be able to endure more than a little pain. Because, trust me. I don’t intend going easy or slow on you, bitch boy.”

Before Jason could even think about what the nerd had meant, the human had driven all the way in to the poor boy’s raw, virginal hole.

I could feel every inch of my girth squeezed by Jason’s tight unused passage, but as I looked down, it merely stuck out in front of me. The sensations were blissful. His tight, unused buttocks cradling my balls. Except… they weren’t. I looked again to the mortal… a mixture of pleasure and sinister success painted on his face. I couldn’t help but flash a wild smile at him. I watched as he pulled himself out of Jason, then forcefully slammed back in to the hilt. Feeling every moment of it.

"Howl as much as you want, bitch!” The Mortal cried. “No one can hear you. From now on you will be spending your days pleasuring men with your newly created pussy whole. Not a single day shall pass without someone stuffing your hungry hole with a huge, fat, juicy cock. Nothing else matters to you anymore.” The mortal practically growled the words; his speech laced with venom and dripping with malice.

As he continued to work himself in and out of Jason, my own length began to leak pre-cum onto the carpeted floor. Jason groaned and wailed at the physical assault, but as the young mortal persisted, the pained cries from the muscled youth beneath him became less pained and more erotically charged. It was another indication of his acceptance of his new reality.

“I see you stopped fighting your new destiny boy, push yourself onto my cock! Impale your muscled body on my fat hungry dick. Show your new master and creator how much you want this. Show him how much you want him to flood your insides with his demon seed and seal your fate once and forever.” The mortal erotically chanted.

“Hnnnn! Please!” Jason moaned.

“‘Please’ what, slut?”

Jasons eyes rolled back into his head, his body supercharged with sexual energy… sounds tumbled from his mouth, unintelligible and impossible to comprehend.

“Speak up bitch! I can’t hear you! Do you want this to happen? Do you want me to mark you as my slave for all eternity? Do you give freely your soul to me? Do you freely hand over your very essence to eternal damnation? Speak bitch. I said SPEAK!” The young human pounded as he shouted.

From within me, I could feel the buildup churning. The fires of passion burning brightly within my loins. The heat of raw sexuality crashing through my body. I looked to the Mortal. Certain he could feel it too.

With little more than a whimper, Jason replied.

“Yes.” he uttered.

A truly evil smile formed on the young human’s lips. “That’s all I needed to hear.”

And with that, the boy felt his cock shoot rope after rope of hot burning hell seed into the depths of this human bitch. At the same time, my body shook violently. Hot demonic spunk flooded into the room… my first climax in the mortal world was truly volcanic. I tried to maintain my composure, but the bliss was blinding, the white hot power of animalistic fucking short circuiting my body. My vision clouded and my world flashed a pure, brilliant white.

I'm really enjoying the concept and the story, but you seem to have a great deal of trouble with narrative past and present tense - you switch back and forth and back again, willy-nilly. That makes it much more difficult to read than it should be.

"Within the blink of an eye, Jason was [past] now [present] suspended [past] from the ceiling by dark, iron chains. The mortal rises [present] to his feet, removed [past] the gag and immediately Jason starts [present] pleading “What?! No! No please… I beg you. Stop! I’ll do anything you ask me.” He whimpers. [present]"

This paragraph should read:

"Within the blink of an eye, Jason was suspended from the ceiling by dark, iron chains. The mortal rose to his feet, removed the gag and immediately Jason started pleading “What?! No! No please… I beg you. Stop! I’ll do anything you ask me.” He whimpered."

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Chapter 8: "Hello Darkness..."

All teenage characters are at the late stages of puberty, use of the word “boy” or “child” as a description is used to signify the advanced age of a demonic entity.

The mattress springs groaned under the Mortal as he sank into his own bed for the first time in days. His feet rested over the side as he lay staring up at the ceiling.

“Phew, that was one hell of a night!” He contentedly sighed.

“Yes, deeply enjoyable,” I muttered. “You seemed to have a big enough smile on your face.” A sly grin crept onto my lips.

“Well… It was… it was hot. All those sweaty, demonic bodies, their huge muscles and throbbing, thick dicks spewing cum into that tank and all over you…” The mortal recalled as he pulled his t-shirt over his head.  “I mean, I’m not sure I agree with what you’ve done to all those guys, but I’d be lying if I said that seeing it wasn’t some sort of fantasy come true.”

“What... I’ve done to them?” I chuckled. “You can’t really still think you’ve played no part in this.”

“Me?! What the hell have I done? Don’t try to put any of this on me, I was simply a bystander - there watching you doing what you do.”

I laughed again. “And you loved every second of it. Admit it.” I smiled. “I know you’d like to think that I’m the reason for everything you’ve witnessed since my arrival, but you’re not so innocent, child… well, not anymore at least. Did you enjoy your time with Coach Clarke?”

Suddenly, the memory from earlier at the gym flooded into the Mortal’s mind. He remembered himself moaning and writhing like a professional whore under the strong muscles of the coach. THE COACH! One of his teachers! “Fuck what have I done?!” He thought; guilt and desperation filling his young soul and flooding into mine too. Though, as fast and unexpected as that emotion came, another one filled our separate cores a moment after. A strange one. One that the boy had never experienced until now. His mind focused on the face of the coach while he was transforming, his hole twitching at that very instant when he remembered the fat cock thrusting into his virgin hole. The excitement of the moment made him hard, without realising it. Unbeknownst to himself, he was gently fondling his crotch as he lay on his bed. His cock was demanding attention. The thought of the Commander taking his virginity; the most valuable, the most precious, purest thing he ever had, and leaving him like a cheap slut sparked something within the boy.

I let out a deep, pleasured growl. The erotic thoughts of the Mortal flooded into me in a thoroughly pleasant way. “I’m not trying to point any fingers, child. I just need you to acknowledge the part you’ve played. The part you’ll continue to play as my plan unfolds.” I purred.

“What do you have in mind for me? I mean, yes, I have seen what you want to do to this world and I have seen myself standing right next to you, but what do I become? Will I just be a mindless, lust-driven beast like the ones you’ve already created?” He questioned.

“Is that what you really think I’ve done to them?” I asked. The shock visible on my face. “I’ve... freed them. I’ve liberated them. I gave them a life they could only dream of.”

“In exchange for what? Their dreams, their families, their future, the kids they could’ve had, the happiness they’d feel as they grew older and watched their children achieve their dreams... you didn’t ask them. You simply fucked around with their instincts. You let them be driven mad by their animalistic urges and then you fuelled them with lust.” The boy ranted.

“YOU fuelled them with lust!” I roared. “THIS is exactly the point I’m making, little one. If you think I’M the one making the whole world ‘gay’, you’re wrong. You need to accept your responsibility.” I panted angrily. “I told you at the start of all of this, we are bound together. Tied like two links in an unbreakable chain. When I entered this realm, I didn’t have these desires, these cravings… so, if you want to blame someone for robbing anyone of their dreams, their futures, or their happiness… you need to start blaming yourself.”

The human froze. Suddenly, he realised what I was saying all made perfect sense. I had never lied to him, after all. I’d told him that sex, with men or women, didn’t mean anything to me on the day we met: carnal pleasure and lust are all that demons aim for in Hell.

The boy thought to himself, as much as it pained him to admit, he couldn’t deny it. “I’m responsible for all this. I’m the one who let his urges flood into a demon and shift his plan into a world of perversion between men. My anger and need for revenge against my bullies caused all this chaos.” He sighed.

I could feel the pain and anguish that tumbled around inside the human. In an effort to ease the discomfort we both felt, I sat beside him. “All I want to do - all I have ever wanted to do is to allow this world to be free. To break a system I know is already broken so that humanity can embrace what it so thoroughly deserves: to live freely, in servitude. It was a dream, a desire… I never planned to be summoned to earth, I never believed I could walk this world without restraint and I couldn’t have imagined our desires would merge to create… what we’ve created.” 

The human’s face was split between shock, anger, and disgust. He grew increasingly frustrated as he sat listening to me rationalising my desire to impose my dominion over the world and make every living creature his servant. His anger bubbled over into panic. “Oh my God! What have I unleashed upon this world?!” And as he wondered that fearful thought, he turned to look at my horrendous, yet beautiful image sitting next to him, staring at him with ember eyes, looking into his very soul. The young man’s cock was rock hard, he couldn’t deny it anymore to himself, he’d unleashed doom upon this world… and for the first time ever he accepted it… he liked it.

“You look at me, Mortal, and you think that I’m the harbinger of pain and evil to this world. But inside you, inside both of us… you know that’s not true. For what you desire, for who you are, there was only one way your soul was ever going to go. You’d suffer endlessly when you’ve already suffered enough. The big guy upstairs says that because you lust after a man, that’s it; an eternity of fire and damnation, well, this is our opportunity to change the game.” I smiled. “If we can close the gates to Heaven and Hell… the souls of the dead will be mine. No longer tormented until the end of time or stuck in… eugh, “eternal bliss”... humanity will be free; and you’ll be their saviour.” 

He couldn’t deny it, what I was saying was true. The boy had felt shame and guilt his entire life for simply being who he truly was, for who he was born to be. And that made me angry. He was not the one to blame, he couldn’t change what or how he felt, when seeing the men around him he desired.

A world of freedom; a world where he could live his life as he wanted to looked so appealing right now. At that very moment, I slipped into his mind fully, he knew I was speaking the truth: a new regime was what this world needed and deserved. And he could be the one to make it a reality.

I couldn’t help but stare into the mortal’s eyes. They were practically red, as he fought to hold back the conflict he was feeling. The joy at liberating the world mingled with the pain and frustration he felt in being judged by the universe simply for the way he was. I smiled at him. “Deep down, we want the same thing. We want to be free; we want the world to be free.”

“That’s true, Damon… Demon…  whatever your name is. I, WE want the freedom to...” as he stopped speaking, the boy felt an urge pushing him forwards, forcing him to narrow the space between us.

“Amias. My name is Amias.”

As our lips connected, a static shock slivered down my spine. An ecstasy, unlike anything I’d ever felt flooded through my body. Instinctively, I pulled the boy closer to me, involuntarily grinding into him. As I did, I was aware he was doing the same -  our bodies writhing together, fully clothed, yet I could feel every inch of his skin, softly rubbing against his clothes. I felt my eyes flicker open, only to see my own face… I saw through the mortal’s eyes. Inside my head, I could feel, smell, sense our desires, the scent of my skin against his. My hands gripped his head and slowly our mouths separated, the two of us panting and lightly gasping as shockwaves of pleasure rippled through us.

“What…?! “ The mortal panted. “What was that!?!”

“This… I… Argh!” I cried in a harsh tone. “This is not part of my plan, Human,” I grumbled. “I deserve the pleasures of the world. For what I’m giving humanity, I deserve their adoration… not just… this… you!”

“Amias, stop.” the boy replied, his face moving closer to mine, but I quickly placed a hand between him and pushed him away.

“No,” I growled.

“Amias, please.. What’s gotten into you?! Just stop. Why don’t you just…”

“I said NO!” I roared, my eyes flashing into fierce, red orbs, as my muscles tensed.

A silence filled the room. 

“Right.” The boy softly, but firmly concluded. “Well, when you take over the world, you can make the rules, but for tonight, get the fuck off my bed.”

“No human has dared to speak this way to me and ever lived to see another day,” I growled, but I didn’t want to continue the argument. In fact, I wanted to go as far as I could from the boy. Realising I could not though, being bound to the boy, whether I liked it or not, I snatched the duvet from the bed and settled onto the floor, glaring at the fragile human as I did. 

The mortal didn’t say anything. He felt betrayed. At the exact moment when he was so sure he had found the meaning of his life, his world collapsed once again into the forbidden. “Screw you.” He bitterly muttered. “To Hell with all of you!” He turned and fell asleep.

Even in my current state of mind, I couldn’t help but chuckle when I heard the human’s curses.  “Well my little friend, that can be arranged.”

-----

At that moment, high above the sleeping boy’s bedroom trouble was brewing. 

“You have to listen to me, please!” Cried the glowing, beautiful man. “I heard a cry from down below, begging for help.”

“We have literally thousands of cries for help on a daily basis, we can’t get to all of them.”

“This is different!” He pleaded. “I think something truly awful is brewing down there.”

“Look! If you’re so concerned about what’s going on in the human realm, why don’t you go down there and sort it out yourself?!”

“Why won’t you listen to me?! From what I’ve heard, the earth could be in severe jeopardy!”

“Yeah… just like it was last week according to one of the prayers; when a certain coffee chain had stopped doing ‘pumpkin spice’. They’re humans… they tend to exaggerate!”

“But this is more serious. Can’t you feel it? Something has changed. Please don’t risk the chance of neglecting a possible warning. Give me just a small team, and we’ll go and check out the situation. We’ll be back before you know it, I promise!”

“Chazaqiel, why don’t YOU pop down and take a look… and if there’s anything amiss, call in for ‘backup’.” One of the elder angels sneered.

Chazaqiel’s face soured. “If you don’t want to listen to me, I will go by myself and I will let you know when something bad happens.” 

“IF something bad happens!”

“WHEN!” The young Chazaqiel replied, as his wings opened and he flew off towards the mortal realm.

“Kids!” One of the other elder angels laughed. “They get to a few centuries old and they think they know it all!”

-----

Sean sat rocking in his armchair, a half-empty bottle of vodka at his side. The composure he was normally known for had long since evaporated. He’d called everyone he could think of to help him; to alert them to what he’d seen. He’d been met with curiosity at first, then humour, then annoyance, then belittlement. He couldn’t blame them; if he took a moment to look at what he was saying from their perspective - he knew it sounded insane. But then, Sean knew what he’d seen; the writhing mass of male flesh was seared into his brain. He reached for the bottle and took another glug.

“You really shouldn’t drink like that, Sean! Especially when you need your wits about you.”

Sean nearly dropped the bottle.

“Who’s there?!” he shouted while rapidly turning in all directions. He flipped around towards the door of his living room only to glance upon a handsome, young man, dressed in a plain cream hoodie and stonewashed jeans. His blonde, shoulder-length hair perfectly framing his flawless face, yet Sean’s eyes darted to the floor.

“Where are your shoes?!” he slurred

“There’s no need in the kingdom of Heaven, Sean.”

“Heav!?! HEAVEN?!” snorted Sean dismissively, half drunk. 

“Sean, compose yourself. You have requested help. That’s why I am here. To assist you. But I can only do that if you help me. What’s going on?”

“You can’t help me… no one can. What I’ve seen… what’s going on… there’s…. nothing you can do.” He slurred as he took another swig.

“SEAN!” The young boy snapped. In an instant, the liquid in the bottle turned opaque, having been changed to thick, fresh, ice-cold milk. Sean spat it out as the flavour and texture surprised him. He felt his stupor begin to fade away. “I’m going to need you to explain very slowly, and very clearly what is going on.” He said as his wings unfolded.

“Oh my Go..” Sean clasped his hands over his mouth and let the bottle drop to the floor, the remaining contents soaking into the carpet “You’re... an angel? You have listened to my prayers and you have come to save us! My goodness, we have been saved! WE HAVE BEEN SAVED!” Sean was delirious from what he was experiencing. Heaven has heard his prayers.

“Sean, please. If you want me to assist you… I need to know what you’ve witnessed.”

“I have seen such terrible things. No one would believe me, no one would listen. Thankfully, you’re here. I have witnessed the great evil with my own eyes - I saw the devil being worshiped here in my town, in a factory by a bunch of kids. Kids!! Kids I know... good kids.” Sean sighed dejectedly. “What can we do?”

“Sean, I’m pretty certain what you have seen is not Satan… he kinda tends to stay ‘down there’. But if what you say is true, it is very worrying. I must go and see for myself what’s happening at that factory.” He smiled warmly and just as quickly as he appeared, vanished into thin air. 

Sean jolted backwards, once again left alone. He wondered if the entire interaction was his desperate mind playing tricks on him. Then he turned to look at the bottle of vodka he’d been previously drinking. And there it was; the milk that had previously soaked into the carpet was back in the bottle, which sat on the table. All the proof Sean needed to know his guest was real. And, a very special one, indeed.

-----

I looked up towards the bed. The mortal, whilst sleeping, was clearly too cold to be comfortable, a small layer of goosebumps littered his skin.

I rose from the floor, stepped across the room, and crawled gently into the bed, wrapping the pair of us in the duvet I’d previously taken. My arms instinctively reached to pull him closer to me, and as I did, he groaned softly at my touch.

My cock nestled gently against his arse cheeks, plumping slightly at the warmth of his body, I ached to claim him as my possession, and yet, I protectively wrapped my arms tighter around him and drew him closer to me, letting our bodies rest against each other.

I had all the time in the world to get exactly what I wanted.

-----

Chazaqiel’s breath pooled visibly in the freezing, early-morning air. He sniffed as he walked around the factory. Without stepping foot inside, it was clear to the young angel something terrible had happened here. And it made him feel even more on edge. He spent a long time observing his surroundings, making sure no one had set a trap for him. When he was certain he was relatively safe, he leaned upon the outer wall of the room where he could smell the corruption emanating from, and allowed his body to phase through the wall and pass into the factory.

“What the…?!” He exclaimed, his eyes drifting up to the sight that fell before him. In the middle of a gigantic room, a sole boy was connected to a series of pumps that continued to suck and draw against him.

There was one on each testicle, one on each nipple, and one attached to the end of his penis. The boy’s face was scrunched up in what looked like sheer agony. Instinctively, the angel rushed over to the teen to help.

“Oh, my dear boy, whatever has happened to you?” His hands reached for one of the suction cups and attempted to pull it off the flesh.

“NOOO!” The boy roared. “DON’T TOUCH ME!”

The angel fell backwards, the ferocity of the boy’s voice startling him. The youth’s face tightened once more and then without warning, the boy let out a deep, orgasmic cry.

“FUUUUUUUUUCKING YEAAAAAAAAAAAH!”

The angel's eyes couldn’t help but lock onto the demonic penis that was firing into the machinery. In that instant, he knew that whatever this child had been, it was now no longer human.

He realised that whatever had come to earth wasn’t happy to simply visit, it was spreading its influence and growing an army - and he concluded he would need help to defeat it.

---

Dylan lay in one of the many guest bedrooms of the home he shared with his wife clutching his rounded stomach. He groaned as he ran his fingers over the stretched flesh and thought of the numerous loads of demonic spunk he’d ingested earlier that night.

He cursed himself for being so foolish earlier. He’d been so close to getting everything he’d ever desired - power beyond anything a mere human could comprehend, and then, at the last second it had been snatched away from him, and now he was stuck. 

“A mere human.” He thought to himself. “I’ll find a way to win them over. I will show them exactly how much of a demon I can be.”

He grasped his engorged belly as it gurgled painfully. His body, the body he’d spent so long working and honing to perfection had never felt so weak and pathetic to him. And yet, he was determined that soon, he would never allow anyone to make him feel this way ever again.

-----

Lynda Clarke was jolted into consciousness. The hammering on the front door was loud, urgent, and persistent. As quickly as she could, she wrapped herself in a robe and rushed to open the door.

“Sean?!” She stammered. “Sean, what on earth are you doing here? Have you any idea what time it is?”

“Is he here?!” Sean replied hurriedly.

“Sean, what’s going on?” Lynda snapped.

“IS. HE. HERE?!” 

“Ray?! No, he’s not. Of course he’s not, Sean.” Lynda said, her eyes beginning to water just at the thought of her beloved husband and what he had previously said to her. “He’s still out… getting up to... Heaven knows what!”

“Good!” He replied, slamming the door behind himself. “Whatever happens, you don’t let him in. Have you got that? You never let him back in this house.”

“Sean, seriously, what are you talking about?” Lynda loudly retorted, her tone darkening. “I’ve had a pretty wretched week, so if you know something about Ray, you’d better tell me, now.”

Sean looked at Lynda, searching for the right words. But they simply tumbled out.

“He’s a demon.”

“Ugh!” Snorted Lynda. “I could’ve told you that.”

“No, seriously, Lynda. He’s a demon. I don’t know if he’s been corrupted, or if he sold his soul or what… but he’s… he’s not human anymore. He’s a demon.”

Lynda stared at Sean, her face unemotional.

“You’re… serious aren’t you?”

“I am deadly serious, Lynda. I am.” A ray of hope flickered inside him hoping she had started to believe him. She looked upon him for a moment, pity flashing across her face.

“Have you been drinking?”

“What?! No! Well.. yeah… but I’m not drunk. I’m serious, Lynda. I saw everything. I saw the devil with my own eyes, transformed at the old factory at the top of the hill! I followed Ray there and I saw… what he did to earn his place with my own eyes. You have to believe me, Lynda. You have to leave. You are not safe here anymore, neither of us are.”

“Sean, I think you need to leave now.” Lynda flatly stated and moved back towards the front door.

“Please Lynda, just listen to me!”

“Sean. Leave.” Lynda reached for the doorknob and twisted it, as she pulled the door open, the streetlights outside cast an imposing shadow.

“Well.. what do we have here? A welcome party!” Ray smugly grinned as his hulking frame filled the doorway. Behind him, Lynda and Sean could see a collection of young lads, all in various stages of undress pouring out of a series of taxis. 

Lynda gasped in shock and took a step back. In the darkness, Ray’s eyes seemed to glow with unearthly power, his dominance flowing off him in waves.

“How rude of you, Lynda! Aren’t you gonna invite your husband and his friends to come and join you?” Ray chuckled, his evil laugh echoing into the early morning air.

“I was just leaving actually.” Sean meekly replied.

“Nonsense! You should stay, we should spend some ‘quality time’ together.” Ray rumbled as he pushed his way into the hallway and wrapped his arm around  Sean. “This way boys!” He flowed into the living room and sank into the sofa, Sean trapped under his thick arm.

A pool of muscled bodies passed through the hallway and entered the living room. “Nice place, Commander… quaint!” Sam laughed out loud. 

“Just wait until you see how it’s gonna change, boys!” He said, turning to Lynda. “I have decided to invite the lads to stay with us, forever. We’re all going to be one big happy family! And of course, every family needs a good Daddy, isn’t that right?” Ray smiled. As he spoke, two of the demonic youths wrapped their hands over his body and one began kissing his neck.

“Errr, no. I’m sorry boys, but it’s very late and I think you should all be heading to your own homes.” Lynda loudly stated, trying to sound intimidating.

There was a brief silence. Then the house filled with a roar of riotous laughter.

Sean and Ray sank deeper into the sofa, Ray’s arm still around the smaller man’s shoulder.

“Oh, that ‘little lady’ of mine! Always pretending she wears the trousers when she knows that I’m the man of the house. Don’t you agree, Sean?” Ray raised his arms above his head, allowing his natural musk to flow towards Sean.

“Hey Commander, you got anything to drink?” One of the boys yelled from the other side of the room.

“Lynda, be a dear. Fix us all a drink, will ya, Pumpkin?” Ray taunted.

“You bastard!” Lynda screamed, tears running down her cheeks. “How dare you treat me like some kind of servant, after all these years?!!” She turned and stomped out into the hallway, slamming the door behind her.

“Something I said?!” Ray laughed, the boys around him joining in.

In the hallway, Lynda struggled to contain her anger and upset; tears caught in her throat as she breathed deeply. As she rubbed the water from her eyes, she was suddenly startled by a stranger standing next to her.

“Lynda?”

“Who are you?! Don’t you dare take a step closer! I’m seriously not in the mood, so just leave me alone!” Lynda buried her face in her hands. 

“Is Sean here? It’s extremely important that I see him.”

Lynda lowered her hands and turned to see the man, no, the boy who was standing next to her. He was young, couldn’t have been more than 20. He was wearing normal clothes, not like those hideous garments Ray’s new posse wore. His face was calm, and he radiated a beautiful, soothing energy. Lynda could feel her heartbeat calm, a flood of tranquility and warmth filled her heart. “I came to get you out of here, away from your husband. You are not safe in this house”.

Abruptly, The door to the living room burst open, and standing in its place was Raymond, his arm still possessively coiled around Sean’s shoulder.

“Who’s your friend?” Ray asked coldly, sniffing the air as he did. A pungent, almost sickly sweetness assaulting his nostrils and making his stomach turn.

Sean’s eyes went wide. He’d never before felt relief like he did at that moment; knowing his saviour had returned. But the angel simply looked at him and softly shook his head. The movement was barely enough to register, but Sean got the message.

“I was just wondering if I could have a word in private with Sean.” The angel cooly replied, trying to think of any way he could get out of the house as quickly as possible.

“Anything you can say to Sean, you can say to me! We’re all friends here, isn’t that right, Sean?” Ray tightened his grip on Sean to such an extent that the man wheezed in pain.

Lynda stared at Ray, and then Sean. But her attention kept getting dragged towards the beautiful young boy in her hallway. If she had to use one word to describe him, she’d plump for ‘angelic’. As the thought entered her mind, her hand clasped over her mouth.

“Oh.. Sean…” She looked at Sean and then stared at Ray, disgust on her face. “He is, isn’t he? He is what you said he is.”

“You've been telling tales about me, Mr. Goody Goody?” Sean teased, tightening his grip again. 

Lynda looked at the beautiful young man. “Does that mean.. You’re an ang”

“No, I’m nothing.” The angel interjected. “I should go.”

“No one’s going anywhere.” Ray thundered menacingly. “Now, enough of this bullshit. I know exactly what this vile little thing is. Boys, grab him!”

The angel tried to open his wings and race out of there but he simply wasn’t fast enough. The newly created hot-blooded, virile demons acted on instinct, attacking him like lions jumping on a wildebeest.

Lynda and Sean froze at the scene before them. Any semblance of humanity the demons had used to disguise their true identities was shed almost instantly as they targeted their new toy.

“You have to leave, now!” The angel cried. “GO!”

They both turned towards the door but before they were able to take a single step the door slammed shut with a force that rattled the entire house. All the windows and the doors leading to the other rooms were blocked by some hideous demonic youth or another.

“I’m gonna enjoy every second of this!” Ray chuckled, his human body fading away to reveal his perfected, evil form.

Clawed hands raked across the fabric of the angel’s clothing, splitting it apart as they did. Second after second, more of the flawless, pure, golden angelic flesh was made visible, and the demonic boys practically drooled in lust. Instinctively, one moved to invade the angel’s mouth with his tongue; their lips forced together. Mouths, hands, and tongues darted across the untouched body, hoping to coax the angel towards arousal. As his senses were invaded, he moaned and thrashed, trying to resist the erotic onslaught.

The angel managed to break from the kiss. “No! You vile beasts, don’t you ever touch me again!”

“Get off him!” Lynda cried.

The demons laughed at Lynda's panicked shrieks. At that moment, Sean forced his eyes closed and began quickly mumbling to himself. The words barely audible, but yet he said them over and over again. “Deliver us from evil. Deliver us from evil..”

Lorenzo turned immediately to look at Sean, for a second he left the new plaything, and with two powerful strides, he was standing in front of Sean, towering over him. “Calling for backup, are you? You worthless piece of shit?! I don’t think so!” He shouted, and then spat a huge, thick, black glob across Sean’s face. Sean was caught by surprise. 

He didn’t know what it was or how he could remove it. He tried to scoop the potent goo from his face but to his horror, the sludge moved as if alive. It clung as if it was glued to his very skin. Sean started panicking, he wanted to scream but his mouth was covered. As it climbed up his face, he clawed at his eyes, trying to recover his sight that had been blocked. At the same time, his airways were sealed. The air burned in his lungs, his body being starved of oxygen, yet throughout all his panic and fear, in his mind, he continued to picture the stricken angel on the floor and mentally continued to repeat “Deliver us from evil. From evil. Evil.”

As Sean’s body sank to the floor, Lynda desperately clawed at the vile substance that had covered his face, trying to allow her friend to breathe. She pulled and stretched the material until a small hole opened where his mouth should’ve been. And as she fought to save Sean, her actions were met with mocking laughter from the gang of demons who continued to brutalise the angel lying on her living room floor.

“Come on, Sean, please.. Breathe for me. You can do it.”

A leather-encased demonic cock slapped against the angelic cheek of the struggling heavenly creature. “I’m going to make it so you’ll never be allowed back where you came from.” His gravelly voice teased.

“COME ON SEAN! PLEASE!” She cried.

For an instant, Sean thought he was saved. He could breathe once again. He was so starved for air he simply could not stop gulping in breath after breath, filling his lungs. Lynda watched him without doing anything, too lost in the moment and what was going on. She only hoped she was able to save her friend. 

After the briefest moment, Sean could concentrate once again and he started praying for his defenseless angel friend who had come to rescue them and, for his actions and bravery, was now suffering a dreadful punishment. But as he opened his mouth to utter the first words of his prayer, something horrible happened. The disgusting, pungent sludge started moving again, this time in a far more targeted and vicious way. Gone were the slow movements and the sleek surface, the goo was moving incredulously fast, clawing and squeezing the flesh as it went. 

Its surface rippled as if it were boiling; sharp tentacles appeared from nowhere and stretched out rapidly, in an instant covering the entirety of Sean’s head, until it was lost in a dark coating of latex. Lynda let out a pained cry as the black tar once again sealed over the gap she’d ripped open for Sean’s mouth and hid away his features. Sean’s body began to buck and shake, involuntary spasms quaking his body. Realising he could not breathe, panic overtook him; his lungs were burning, he knew he wouldn’t last much longer. 

“Sean! SEAN! Stay with me! Don’t give up, please fight it. DON’T GIVE UP!” Lynda pleaded, still desperately trying to find a way to tear apart the demonic sludge.

Sean’s body ceased moving. Lynda, who was holding him in her hands, couldn’t believe it. She didn’t want to. She wasn’t ready to accept that her best friend was simply no more. Tears streamed down her face as she started shaking his body, trying to bring him back, but it was too late. Sean’s body simply lay there, still and motionless, like an abandoned rag doll.

Across the room, the collection of demons continued to paw and play with the stricken angel who’d been pinned down. Under Ray’s lustful watch, clawed digits raked across his flawless, almost golden skin, scratching into it. Fingers teased his flesh and stroked where such a pure creature should never be touched.

“I think he’s enjoying it, boys!” One of the demonic horde cried as a hand encircled the previously untouched, and now slowly stiffening penis.

“Please, stop.” The angel moaned in response, only to have his mouth filled again with a long demonic tongue as a new pair of lips crashed into his own. At the same time, two more mouths suckled upon his nipples, the fangs clamping down on the flesh and making him squirm. Hands continued to slide over his body, desperately trying to coax him to arousal and towards his doom.

Abruptly, the pair of lips separated. The angel was relieved for a moment, but something worse was coming his way, he was sure about it! Fearing the worst, he forced his eyes closed and turned away.

“Look at me, LOOK AT ME! You piece of shit! One of your new masters is standing before you! When we speak to you, you will look us in the eyes, you pathetic, weak, little child!” A young, leather-clad demon spoke. 

The angel forced his eyes even tighter shut. The last thing he heard was another of the hellish group saying “Show him we’re not playing, Dom!” before he became lost in an intense shockwave of pain. His whole world started spinning. He couldn’t comprehend what had inflicted such vile sensations, but when a second wave of sickly pain came, then he knew.

“I said you will LOOK AT ME! When I talk to you, whore!” The manly, yet youthful demon glared at him. With that came a second forceful slap against his testicles, sending the poor angel’s head spinning once more. The angel had never realised that the life-giving orbs between his legs could be used to inflict such torment. Without realising it, he turned to look at his assailant right in the eyes, as he’d been demanded to do.

“That’s more like it! You angels like to take orders and obey your superiors, don’t ya? Now, little slut, there is a new superior in your life, and that’s me.” Dom grinned, cruelly. “It’s time for you to learn how to serve a new master, a master who knows how to treat you exactly for what you are; a worthless, lifeless, pathetic piece of shit. A pair of holes whose only purpose is to satisfy his superiors, by giving them your flesh, by taking their huge demonic rods to their depths, and to be a dump for their cum, piss, shit and spit. Whenever they want. You will soon become an embodiment of filth and lust; a moaning bitch, a slave to debauchery and corruption. Your degradation will have no end, you will fall deeper and deeper into the pits of depravity just to satisfy me and my brethren. Prepare yourself, slave, your time is nearly through.” 

As he finished talking, Dom’s arousal was evident to the rest of the room. He reached into his leather pants and fished out his immense demonic cock. He’d be sure to let his new brothers have a slice of the action, but he couldn’t resist being the one to corrupt and claim this sickly sweet, innocent creature. As he loomed over the angel, he licked his lips at what he was about to indulge in. But then, a voice called out.

“Dom, stop!” It was deep and controlling, and instantly he knew he had to obey the command. With a disgruntled huff, he rose to his feet and looked to the Commander, his eyes burning with lust, hunger, anger, and confusion.

The Commander simply gestured to the bubbling mass of black tar in the hallway. Everyone stopped. The demons turned to face towards where the Commander was looking. Sean. 

His body had started moving. Lynda hoped he’d somehow found a way to overcome the dreadful fate that had been laid upon him, but she didn’t know what to expect. Sean’s face was a blank canvas. 

The tar that had covered his whole head had spread down towards his neck. The entire surface was cool, sleek, and lacking in detail. Where there was once Sean’s eyes, nose, lips, ears, hair... now... was nothing. A clean slate. A nullified puppet head. 

With an impressive force for a man who’d just regained consciousness, he pushed Lynda away, slamming her into the front door which rattled in the casement. As he stood up and walked towards the prone angel on the living room floor, he stopped halfway there.

No one could say what was happening, not Lynda, nor the demons, and certainly not the angel who in all the confusion hadn’t fully realised the demons had stopped their assault and backed away from him.

Everyone, well, almost everyone, was staring at Sean. The entity that stood there, human or not, raised his hands and started tearing apart his black shirt. After dropping the remnants on the floor, he moved to his shoes kicking them off before removing his trousers and eventually his boxers.

Lynda could not help but admire the virile body standing in front of her. A firm, athletic tone with almost no fat at all, and, she was embarrassed to admit, a very impressive third leg. Lynda had never reflected on Sean’s body previously, after all,  she’d been a happily married woman, and all he was to her was a friend and mentor - the pastor who guided her to the right path since she moved to the town. He’d always been more than her friend, she was her confidant, her crutch, a shoulder to cry on, and a spiritual leader who inspired them towards a life of virtue and purity; where sin had no place and where only the righteous could go.

It felt wrong for her to now be lusting after his body - especially with everything she’d witnessed this evening, and yet she couldn’t fight the charged feelings within herself… it was as if the room was filled with a musk that was slowly turning her crazy and turning her on.

Ray turned to her with a wolfish grin, knowing exactly what effect his pheromones were having on his wife. “Enjoying the show?”

“Ray...” She snapped, grabbing the door handle, being somewhat surprised when it turned, opening the door. “...Go to Hell!” She yelled, marching through the front door, slamming it as she left.

“Already there, Sweetheart. And loving every second of it.” Ray snickered, his attention drawn back to Sean. 

Something strange was happening. No one could be sure of exactly what was stood right in front of them. Or what its intentions were. Out of nowhere, the black hood covering the creature’s head started expanding down Sean’s body, swallowing the human flesh inch by inch. 

First were the shoulders, then the goo flowed slowly but steadily towards his solid biceps and triceps only to end up enveloping his wrists and his hands. Then, the shiny obsidian material clung across his torso, moving downwards. His arse cheeks and his genitals were coated next and finally his legs and feet. For a moment, when the whole body had been encased in the black suit, nothing happened. But then, as if it had started sucking the air from within, the suit compressed, clinging tightly to the body. Pressed so firmly against the flesh, it could be said that it was his skin. 

The demons took a step towards the faceless mannequin standing in the middle of the room but Ray ordered them to hold back. The entity standing in front of them was still: as if he was observing them, listening to their every thought. The angel too was lost in the absurdity of the moment. He couldn’t comprehend what was happening to Sean. 

Without warning, the material covering Sean’s skin started liquifying, moving once again. Ray, Dom, the Sins, and the Puppy all shared a look of confusion.

“What the fuck did you do, Lo?” Dante snapped.

“I just… tried to make him like one of us!” Lorenzo shouted back.

“Look!” Logan interrupted. “It’s bulging outwards.”

“It’s expanding!” Sam followed.

The material that was clinging to Sean’s body was expanding. As if being inflated by an air pump, every part of his body was becoming rounded and fuller. His pecs were now huge; two shiny slaps of black marble hanging proudly, his arms looked herculean. Veins covered in black latex popping from every contour, every groove of every muscle. His abs were sculpted to perfection like eight bricks. His quads and glutes could now shame any man with their new mass.

His cock elongated. Eight, ten, twelve, fifteen inches of a beautiful thick, jet-black rod pointing proudly upwards. His nipples expanded as well, only to be pierced by a pair of rubbery rings. On his feet a pair of knee-high military boots started to form, complimenting his manly body. As soon as the demons had taken a moment to admire the newly grown, black horsecock though, the black goo started expanding around the crotch area, encasing that majestic dick inside what looked like a rounded, sealed pouch. Even though no one could see it, the pouch didn’t only cover Sean’s genitals, but it also sealed his tubes. 

With this last detail, Sean’s transformation was completed. In the middle of the room, stood a nullified entity. A perfectly sculpted body, eroticism emanating from every inch of this creature, but it was impossible to decipher anything from this him: happy, angry, sad, frustrated, horny, ready-to-fuck, or ready-to-be-fucked; they were all a mystery simply because his most intimate parts and all his senses where locked away for both him and the rest of the world.

The demons were confused. They didn’t know what to expect next. The angel was in no better position to assume either. Rapidly, the creature moved towards the angel, standing in front of him, looking down at him. The angel raised his eyes, but how do you see eye-to-eye with a creature that has no eyes? The being crouched down, his featureless face level with the angel’s. Instinctively the angel’s hands rushed to his crotch, to cover his delicate privates and hide his shame. 

“Sean, are you in there?! Can you hear me?” Whispered the angel, nervously.

The creature didn’t reply, didn’t nod, didn’t provide the smallest hint of comfort the angel or make him understand. He simply put his hand on the angel’s cheek, caressing it, slowly and lovingly. The angel felt goosebumps from the friction. His touch was so soft, so smooth as if he wanted to soothe him, to reassure him that everything was going to be alright. 

The creature stood up and with a swift movement extended its right arm and plunged it inside of himself, exactly where his heart once lay. Everyone remained silent, observing the creature submerging more of its forearm into its own body, only to see it pulling out a large, rounded blob of the latex-like material that he was now host to.

The ball was a crisp, vibrant white and while holding it in his right hand, the creature moved and positioned itself to the side of the angel. He crouched down once more and, unexpectedly, he started smearing the gooey material upon the angel’s crotch. The sensation caught the angel off guard; he was about to fight back when he felt his whole body was assaulted by an indescribable wave of warm pleasure. So intense were the effects, that the angel literally flailed around, making it difficult for him to maintain his balance and composure. 

The demons could see the angel wrestling with the ecstatic feelings his own body was providing and naturally assumed that they would finally get their turn. But as soon as that thought came up, it rapidly sank away. The sludge started expanding and encasing the angel’s buttocks and heavenly jewels in a tight, rubbery pair of briefs. From the look of it, no one would access the angel’s crotch as the material clung to the angel's body as if forming a chastity belt. The demons were confused, but in that moment the angel snapped out of his reverie.

“This is my chance.” He thought to himself. “I have been saved.” His glorious, white wings unfurled dramatically, filling the room, and with all the energy he could muster, he sprinted for the door.

“Fuck!!! He’s getting away! After him you idiots, don’t let him escape!” shouted Sam, but it was too late. 

The angel had managed to outsmart them this time, and by the time the demonic brotherhood barged into the doorframe, the angel was soaring above them, entering the celestial plane, leaving behind him a soon-to-be doomed earth.

“Nice fucking job, Lorenzo! Your little creation allowed it to get away!” Dante roared in sexual frustration.

“Get away for now, boys.” Ray grinned with a knowing glint. “Only for now.”

-----

The peace and serenity that Heaven is known for was shattered in an instant as the practically naked body of Chazaqiel burst through the clouds and collapsed back down into them without any prior alert. In an instant, a concerned crowd of Angels gathered around the younger heavenly creature - worry plastered across their faces.

The normally beautiful, youthful image they recognised as their beloved, if a little dramatic brother was damaged and marked - his skin was littered with scratches and bruises and he was clad in such a strange garment.

“Chazaqiel, what in the cosmos has happened to you?!” Uriel asked.

“There is a growing demon army on earth, we have to do something. We have to act now before it’s too late!”

“You’re.. absolutely certain?”

“Absolutely.” The young angel panted, his body aching.

“We need to assemble a team to visit the earth and deal with this immediately. Barachiel, put together a squad of our strongest and head to earth without delay.”

Barachiel folded his arms across his broad chest and nodded sternly.

“I’ll go with you,” Chazaqiel coughed. “I know where they are.”

“No. It’s too dangerous. You need to stay here and rest, you’re too weak to help as you are.” Uriel concluded.

A team of angels rallied around Chazaqiel ensuring he was well cared for and comfortable. Chazaqiel watched as some of his strongest and most courageous angelic brothers assembled and collectively left for the earth, ready to fight the evil that was growing there. Left in peace, he rested his aching body, his mind travelled to the onslaught he’d experience earlier. He couldn’t believe how close he had come to becoming impure and corrupted at the hands of demons.

The thoughts of their hands and mouths across his body made his skin crawl. He should have been able to escape without Sean’s assistance; maybe Uriel was right, maybe he was weak. As he chastised himself, his hands casually rested upon his crotch, rubbing the strange material that now encased his genitals. 

His mind was almost as exhausted as his body; he sank into the clouds, comfortably lying as he tried to quieten his thoughts and rest. As he closed his eyes, his breathing slowed and he felt himself drifting towards the welcoming embrace of sleep when suddenly something stirred within him. His mind clouded instantly and a memory consumed his thoughts. In that moment, he lay back on earth, a huge demon towering over him, ordering him to stare straight into his eyes.

Blood-red eyes and a heavily muscled body clad in hot, tight black leather, glistening with sweat, looking down upon him and preparing him for sexual torment. Chazaqiel could swear he was able to smell the strong, pungent smell the demon’s body had emanated earlier. 

“Disgusting. It’s so disgusting…” the angel whispered aloud, repulsed and shaking his head in an attempt to clear his mind of the vulgar images. But that only made things worse. The memory turned into a vision. Now, the angel could clearly see himself vulnerable and surrounded by demons once again. Panic spread through Chazaqiel’s body. Seeing himself at the mercy of those hideous beasts made him feel weak, helpless, and terrified.

“Pathetic. What an insignificant waste of free will. Seven arch-demons desperate to use you, to breed with you, each one ready to give you the fuck of a lifetime… and you flew away?! You foolish, weak child!”

“Who… who said that?!” The angel shouted, his eyes snapping open as he looked around, scared beyond belief. “Show yourself….” He shouted into the silence. “Coward! Where are you??” he angrily whispered.

“Oh, Chazaqiel… Don’t look for me out there. I’m here. Within your head.” The voice replied. “I am you. Everything that you’re not, everything you renounce and at the same time... I am you.”

Chazaqiel’s mind struggled to comprehend, but he remained confused. “I don’t… how? How can this be?! How can you be me and at the same time oppose everything that makes me… me?!” He nervously panted into the darkness.

“Every creature has the capacity for right and wrong: every angel, every man in the world below, has two parts: yin and yang, good and bad, light and darkness.” The voice replied, a smugness evident in its tone. “Well, I assume even you can put this puzzle together.” The voice concluded with a malicious chuckle.

“You’re... my evil side? How?! How is that even possible? I’m a creature of purity, I’ve existed for hundreds of years and I have never heard so much as a whisper from you!” The angel anxiously whispered.

“Are you that fucking stupid, Chazaqiel?! Have you forgotten about the lust-powered kisses you shared with demons? Have you completely erased from your memory the delicious demonic cock that was about to tear your pure, angelic arse apart?” 

“Enough! I don’t wanna hear it!” Chaz cried aloud.

“The feelings of those fingers and tongue working your body… teasing you… and knowing deep down, you were loving it.” The cruel voice taunted.

“No! That isn’t true, it isn’t!”

“Of course it is, you weed. You should never have come back here, you piece of filth. During our, all-too-brief encounter with those demonic boys, you knew they’d actually assaulted you; invaded your body even if it was just by a tiny amount. When those greasy, fat tongues penetrated your lips, the saliva of the beasts was shared with you, flooded your mouth, flowed down your throat, nestled forever inside you. You knew you were corrupted, no longer a “pure little angel”, didn’t you?”

Tears began to well up in Chazaqiel’s eyes as he could no longer deny what he’d been struggling to hide.

“When that huge, thick dick was offered to you, when your nostrils were invaded by the masculine, pungent aroma of lust... that’s when you awakened me from my eternal slumber.” The voice continued with a sinister chuckle. “The slightest push was enough to tempt you away from morality and allow me to exist. Now that I’m here, I don’t intend to ever go dormant, so, let’s make sure of that, shall we?” 

Without giving the angel a chance to react, Chazaqiel’s body was instantly bombarded by an impossible, blissful, non-stop assault of his senses.

The young angel wriggled in pleasure. His entire body flailed as every inch of flesh was subjected to sexual energy. From the soles of his feet to the depths of his anus, it felt as if a million tiny hands existed only to please him. As blissful as it was, the intensity of the stimulation made his brain boil and his only intelligible thoughts were how good it felt, and how wrong that was.

“Look! LOOK! You pathetic, weak slut! Look at what you missed!”

The poor angel could never have expected what was about to happen; an invisible hand grabbed him by the hair and violently yanked his head upwards to fix his gaze once again upon the hideous scene taking place in his subconscious, seeing himself as the protagonist of an horrendous movie.

A demon stood prone over Chazequal’s bruised, yet angelic body. Its strong muscles highlighted by the soft golden glow of the young cherub’s skin. Its eyes glowing a vibrant crimson; unreadable and menacing.

“That’s it, you pathetic, weak little fool, look me in the eyes. Look your new owner deep in the eyes! Show me the devotion and respect I deserve!” sniggered Dom as he thrust his huge demonic rod so that it rested on the angel’s velvety lips. “Take a whiff, bitch! Learn your new master’s scent. From now on you’re going to crave it, day and night, this will be one of the few reasons for you to stay alive; waiting for a new day to come, so that you can breathe it in again and again - plunging into you, in the most profound depths of your depravity, waking up every cell in your body, filling it with lust! Oh, little angel! You’re going to be the perfect toy-slut for me and my brothers!”

The angel opened his mouth to protest but regretted his action immediately. With that stupid mistake, the demon pushed his throbbing cock deep down Chazaqiel’s throat. Chaz fought valiantly to push the intruder away, but to no avail.

At the same time, the real Chazaqiel could feel every sensation of what he watched - as if he were a spectator of his own downfall. His body vibrated with pleasure to the point where it actually hurt. Which only made the pleasure more enjoyable, and so his body was whipped into a frenzy; a tornado of ever-growing ecstasy and agony, and yet he fought to resist.

“Give in. Allow yourself the orgasmic sensations you deserve!” His dark side growled. “Give in to the pleasure!”

“NOOO!” Chazaqiel moaned in response. “No, no, noooooooooaaaaaaaahh!” His voice cracking as his resistance crumbled to a lustful groan.

As the angel fought to cling onto his innocence and purity, the three versions of himself wound closer together in his consciousness. The vision of a demon torturing him with its mighty demonic dick faded in his mind, but the desire melted into his subconscious. Even with his eyes tightly shut, his body could easily delight in the sensations of a hell cock forcing its way into his mouth, his angelic fingers grasping onto the hot flesh of the impure creature. His eyes sprung open, shocked at how vivid the feelings his mind had created for him felt.

The dark side he’d been mentally wrestling with seemed closer than ever before too, the two voices groaning and moaning in harmony. Beneath the rubber underwear grafted to his body by the strange goo-creature that was once Sean, his cock throbbed and pulsed - desperately trying to escape. The white briefs acted like a prison, forcing his stiffening cock to painfully rest against the young cherub’s leg, causing him to grunt in sexual frustration. The latex briefs squeezed and pressed on his firm, youthful flesh, the friction making the sensation so much more pleasurable. The angel continued moaning uncontrollably. With every blink, every second his eyes closed, his mind crafted crystal clear images of demons using his body for their sexual games and for the first time in his long life, he heard himself swear like a sinner.

“FUUUUCK!” THIS IS FUCKING UNBELIEVABLE!”  He cried aloud, hardly believing the words had escaped his mouth. As his mind considered his sins, he envisioned himself smiling cruelly, embracing what he’d done so far. But he realised the smile was not his own, the dark side he’d been fighting for so long stared back at him, so proud of how quickly Chaz had strayed from the light.

“Atta boy” his dark mirrored self chuckled. “Feel your boypussy starting to twitch. Your mind is clouded. You can only see cocks, and not just any cocks, demonic cocks, and they are so much more than what you have attached to your pale, disgustingly flawless, smooth body. 

Choke on the pungent smell of sweaty cocks, smeared with the delicious thick demonic cream, let your nostrils be entranced by the mesmerising scent of our foul sweat. Feel the juices from a demonic ass on your tongue, suck them inside your mouth and allow the filth to flow inside you, degrading your pure angelic body. Be the one to bring damnation upon yourself, choose the other side proudly, and become the slut you were always meant to be”.

The white latex that clung to the angel’s rock-hard, little cock continued to restrain it, but underneath the battle was getting harder. Chazaquel’s cock pulsed and thrummed between his legs. His hands desperately rubbed his crotch in an attempt to feel, to relieve the pressure that was building within him. But it wasn’t just his frustration that continued to grow. With each passing minute and each throb of lust, his cock forced the latex containing it to stretch further and further. The material wrapped so tightly over his thickening dick that it almost appeared as a second skin, showcasing a network of palpitating veins that had never existed before. Chazaquel groaned a deep lustful moan as with each involuntary upward thrust, his dick thickened and lengthened, growing with each moment of denied pleasure.

“Shut up! SHUT THE FUCK UP!” the turned to look his tormentor straight in the eyes. True anger present for the first time in his voice. But there was something so strange about the face of the sinister version of himself. Where he expected to see anger and hatred, his darker side had an almost peaceful, reassuring aura, whilst at the same time, an inferno was building inside the real Chazequial.  “YOU’RE NOT REAL! YOU’RE JUST... PART…” he gasped.

“Of you.” The Dark Chazequial uttered.

New nerves formed upon the now apple-sized cock head, each one flooding his body with more and more bliss and yet teasing him more than before. His frustration began to darken, bubbling inside him and whipping into a sexual rage. As his mind continued to picture demons thrusting into him, claiming him as their own, he couldn’t help but desire the Chazequial he pictured in his mind to lose control. To allow the demons leering above him to dominate and corrupt his purity entirely. He realised for the first time that the weakness he felt was real… and it was only right to allow a creature stronger and more powerful than himself to take what it wanted, once and for all.

His cock shared the sentiment. At that moment, it had engorged to over a foot long. And even with the latex briefs forcing it down, it looked humongous. But, within the confines of the tainted briefs, a million tiny latex fingers worked to stroke, and tease the angelic dick. The frustration started to cloud the angel’s mind. Chaz was losing. He had to fight, He had to be strong. He had to serve and protect.

“Aaaah! ‘Serve!’ Now that WOULD be a nice thing to do! Serve, little angel. Serve a new Master, eternally. Serve the one who owns you,” the Dark Chazequiel taunted. “Betray your own family, and find a new one. You’ll be unrecognisable, you’ll bring damnation upon all those you hold dear! You’ll fuck over all these angel pussies, and make your own brothers fall as they scream in ecstasy.” 

Almost as if it had a mind of its own, Chazequial’s dick seemed to know that simply growing wouldn’t be enough to escape its prison… a prison that continued to tease and caress his sensitive flesh, whipping him up into a sexual madness.

“Whether you desire it or not, I can feel the light within you fading out. Embrace the despicable darkness within you... consume what you are and take the first step in destroying your own kind. You will turn those white, tender little dicks into dark, hard demonic rods with spiky heads and barbs that will spew lust and corruption upon this world.”

Chaz’s hands desperately rubbed the rubbery mound that was his crotch. His fingers unable to fully circle it - the material covering it was simply too strong.

“Your fate is sealed, little angel. The black nature of my essence has already tainted your pure, virginal body… release! Release and embrace your new life of pleasure and darkness! Leave behind whatever holds you bound to this place and make the first step towards your new life as a proud servant of hell.

He could no longer resist, and with both palms deliciously caressing his thick, powerful flesh, he began to squeeze and push more of the squirming latex against his cock. Laid upon the clouds, sweat began to bubble up on Chazequial’s forehead and trickle down. His whole body flushed red and began to sheen, slick with perspiration. Gentle moans and groans escaping his mouth, but inside his mind he was screaming.

“AAAARGH! What are you doing to me?! My body!! It burns!” He cried, the dark version of himself merely smiled as he writhed in pain. “My veins feel like they’re filled with hot, burning magma… help me!”

“Now you’re feeling the power of the darkness within you. Embrace it. Love every moment, and then seize its energy for yourself and resign yourself to an eternity of servitude!” The gleaming monster purred.

The final chunks of resistance Chazeqial was clinging on to began to crumble - like a sandcastle washed away by the shore. With every passing second the ecstasy and agony he felt intensified. His toes curled and body spasmed as it tried to comprehend the sensations he felt.

“NO!” Chazequial cried, with the last ounce of resistance he had. “This can’t be happening to me!” But as he said it, he realised he was not in control of his own body any more. “What is wrong with me? Why can’t I stop myself? My body won’t obey me. My mind is drowning in sin... I can’t picture anything else but muscles and demons and sex and… and… and I want IT. I NEED IT. I CRAVE IT. I EXIST FOR IT!”

Chazequial could feel his dick leaking into the briefs. For the first time ever he felt a new sensation. His sensitive virginal asshole quivered in anticipation of it’s first fuck. “FUCK! What is this?!” He moaned loudly as the sensations took a deeper hold of his entire being. 

“This is your chute, you filthy piece of scum! You’ve never used it so far, but you’ll soon learn, when this becomes the center of your universe. When your new masters will scrape your insides with their beautiful monstrous rods, you will double over in pleasure. But I bet you can already picture it in your newly twisted mind, isn't that right bitch?!”

Something cracked inside of Chaz. In his mind, all this suddenly made perfect sense. His whole existence was changing. The world as he knew it began to shift. “Yesssss…” he sensually hissed, enjoying the soft vibrations on his lips. Every inch of his body pumped with sexual energy. “ I can see it now. This is why I was born. This is my purpose from now on.”

“The time has come Chazaqiel. Give in! Surrender and let yourself be reborn. Become a servant of doom and spread evil and corruption upon all those who oppose us. Unleash the lowly, demonic bitch you were meant to be and assist your superiors in bringing chaos and lust to that miserable little planet.” The Darkness roared.

“Help me!” Chazequail plead and as he did, he felt the fingers of his darker self coil around his thick, throbbing cock. A firm grasp tugging up and down on his dick with a speed and determination that was inhuman. “Help me!!”

“I AM helping you.” The Dark Chaz cried. “I’m helping us.” 

Chaz’s breathing deepened and paced up, his hands dug into the clouds that supported his body. In the pit of his stomach, he could feel a tickling sensation that grew and grew in its intensity. His dick leaked precum at such a rate that even his latex briefs began to show a stain, and whilst it was all in his head, the young angel could feel every touch of his evil self coaxing him towards an explosive release.

“That’s it you miserable slut! Your time has come! Fucking spray your pure, angelic seed, OUR seed all over the heavens. Let your orgasm activate the dark miasma that’s plastered onto your pathetic dick and let the darkness take you, transform you, corrupt you once and for all!” 

With an horrendous roar Chaz felt suddenly the hand that was pistoning his cock up and down tighten and squeeze with renewed energy. In that moment, his entire consciousness faded. Ripples of warm and flowing electrical pulses flooded over his body as his cock spurted jet after jet of bright, white spunk. From his head to his feet, his body betrayed him. Maddening, mind-melting orgasmic sensations all over his flesh; like a million tongues flowing across his skin. His breathing quickened as he tried to comprehend the sensations.

And then, his eyes flew open. Awake. In an instant, he was free of the darkness. His body was nestled back in the clouds, surrounded by the only home he’d ever known. He panted, and sighed deeply. He was safe, but he involuntarily patting and rubbing his hands across his body to check he was still in one piece. But they stopped when they reached his crotch and felt a moistness. He looked down to see the white latex was stained with a growing wet patch, he raised his fingers to his eyes, inspecting the mess he’d created and without a second’s thought, plunged his fingers into his mouth.

His taste buds practically exploded against the salty sweetness he’d savoured… it was simply the most incredibly delicious thing he’d ever tasted. And he was desperate for more. His hands instinctively dived to his crotch to scoop more of the indescribably perfect nectar, but it was dry. The damp patch had begun to darken and turn a vibrant crimson.

Chaz was dumbfounded. The briefs had sucked all his cum until the very last drop.

“Oh no! This… can’t be good!” Chaz murmured to himself.

And good it wouldn’t be! The briefs started melting into his skin, flowing hot like a torrent of lava was unleashing upon his delicate, ethereal flesh. Chaz began to scream.

“What the fuck is this! It’s burning me!!” He cried and released a tortured cry that somehow failed to attract the attention of all the nearby angels.

Chaz’s fate was sealed. He had brought this on himself, after all. Indescribably perfect nectar, huh? Well it might be in a while, but for now it was unbearably hot and flowing within and across his soft, seraphic body! The angel could not stop screaming. Instinctively, he laid his hands upon the material, clawing at it in a desperate attempt to remove the evil substance that was causing him such pain and torture. But he’d soon find out once tainted, you cannot remove darkness so easily. The liquid material was spread over his hands and was refusing to let go. Chaz raised both his hands in front of his face; regretting immediately the mistake he had made.

“How could I be so damn stupid?!” He cried, desperation in his voice as the vile material continued spreading in all directions. The angel continued panicking, he screamed. Desperately calling for help, but as if it had a mind of its own, his hand clamped down over his mouth; preventing him from reaching out to his brothers. His hand allowed the goo to flow over his lips leaving them sealed. Now Chaz could not scream, could not shout, he could only moan, and without even wanting to, that’s exactly what he did: He moaned into his liquid gag.

The ruby ooze covering his groin stimulated his cock once more. Chaz started moaning nonstop; louder every passing second. The goo expanded, leaching out across every naked inch of the poor angel. Slowly the liquid latex covered his finely toned glutes and flowed down his hips and thighs until it enveloped his feet, wrapping around each toe uniformly.

Between his legs, the vermillion gloop coiled around his soft, dangling testes, eliciting an entirely different kind of moan from the youthful angel. Even with the immediate danger he knew he was facing, he couldn’t help but enjoy the stimulation and it quickly became apparent. His cock rose upwards, blood pumping into it faster and faster, and of course the red ooze clung to it firmly, sticking to the impressive dick as if it were a second skin. It was around this time that the sludge had worked its way between the young cherub's arse cheeks, flowing inside him and nudging against his prostate. As he shuddered from the intrusion, the living liquid seemed to take this as encouragement, and pushed harder against it, causing Chazequial to drop to his knees, moaning as he did.

“Yes!” He heard the voice within his head joyously cry. “Yes, give in to your weakness. Be remade to serve a new master!” The darkness within Chazeqial roared. And Chaz no-longer resisted. The goo rose up his body, creeping over his toned stomach and chest until tendrils connected with his mouth and crawled over his head, pasting his blond locks to his skull. As it flowed up and over his back, his wings were soaked until every remaining part of the angel was coated in sinister, cherry latex.

Chaz started moving uncontrollably. He was in a panic. But suddenly everything stopped. For a moment, he was still, his body squeezed tightly from head to toe. It wasn’t that he was unable to move, merely that he chose not to. The feeling was changing.

He raised his hands to his eyes… surprised that without realising, he was able to see once again. As he stared at his palms, he watched as the liquid sank into his flesh; his body consuming the corruption. Where it was absorbed, he puffed up, growing everywhere, expanding to an incredible size. His legs instantly wrapped in thick, corded, powerful muscles, swelling so much they looked like tree trunks, arms burgeoning with untold energy and thickening menacingly. His neck crunched and expanded outwards, widening until it resembled a bulls. His pecs boiled with hot, burning flesh, fat simply melted away until it was nowhere to be seen, only hard, pure, demonic muscle remained.

His arse cheeks inflated until they resembled two enormous rock mountains; ready to squeeze the life out of any man’s cock that would dare to enter him, stealing their sanity and leaving behind an incredulous beast, robbed of every humane sentiment, filled with the power of Hell. Cobblestone abs rose from under his flesh in pairs, bulging into position and pulsating with brawn. He’d had faint abdominals before, but these were bigger, rougher and more powerful than ever. His core was freakishly built, deep ridges between each muscular brick ready to be filled and covered by the once-angel’s new demonic masters. 

Finger-thick veins raised to the surface, highlighting the might and power of the body underneath. Chaz’s face changed as well. The soft, rounded, velvety face sharpened and became more brutally rugged. The skin now harder and tighter. His cheekbones heavy and prominent, the smooth, angelic lips now fuller, thicker; made to put pressure on the demonic rods of his new masters. As his brow thickened, his eyes narrowed to an animalistic glare, his irises glowing a vibrant yellow. His entire face resculpted into a brutal caricature of masculine energy. He was at the same time, stunningly handsome and immediately intimidating to anyone but a demon. His hair lost its golden, blonde shine as the color faded out of it, darkening to a pitch black and growing to frame his face and shoulders. 

Suddenly, the crouching angel felt a searing pain course through his entire body, as if struck by lightning. He opened his mouth to scream, but no scream came out. Instead, maniacal laughter that could tear a soul in two escaped his lips. 

As the menacing chuckled ended, Chazequial panted heavily, trying to prepare himself for the next stage of his glorious metamorphosis. He raised his head upwards, unleashing a contented hiss of pleasure. At the same time, he uncoiled his arms that he’d somehow held close to his chest until now, his body stretching outwards and flexing in all directions. His already impressive frame seemed to expand and blossom into an even more intimidating size as he grunted in dark approval; he could feel the pressure building below his shoulders.

Strands of black, leathery skin pushed outwards from below his neck, forcing his feathered wings aside as his new ones wrestled for space and supremacy. As his new bat-like wings thickened and lengthened, it was clear they were robbing his angelic ones of everything they required to survive; the once dazzling whiteness faded; the feathers becoming grubby and grey, withering on the bone and falling away in clumps. Finally, with one loud, roar-like groan of pleasure, his new horrific wings forced their way into place, ripping his previous ones from their joints and out of his flesh. As they fell towards the clouds, they crumbled to dust, the last vestiges of Chazequials angelic existence erased forever as the wounds on his back sealed shut.

Chaz clenched his fists as a pressure above his eyes ripped through his head. From beneath his flesh, two small pinpricks formed on his brow; a pair of ebony horns rising up and coiling backwards creating a marvel to behold. Where there was once nothing else but a soft blonde angelic fringe now proudly stood a pair of satanic horns. At the same time, his cock convulsed. The already expansive, thick cock elongated once more, its thickness pushing it into a truly humongous size and spiky little bones started forcing their way out of each side of the magnificent beast. A series of torturous barbs, horns, ridges and bumps appeared all over the tight, crimson skin, the tip sharpened into a point… it had become a tool of intense pleasure… and pain. “Oh those lucky little angels!” Chaz smiled to himself. “How devilishly satisfying it will be when this monstrosity FUCKS their pussies and scrapes their insides. It’ll slice into them with every pump. With every thrust the corruption will flow into their angelic bodies.”

Chazaqiel could not resist those hideously delicious thoughts. Without losing any more time, he let his inner lust take over and placed his hands on each side of his monster cock. 

“Alright baby, let’s paint this place with some strong shit!” Chazaqiel smugly grinned as he started pumping furiously on his new best friend!

If what he’d experienced in his dream had been a sensory overload, his newly enhanced demonic cock was something beyond imagination. Every inch was littered with sensitive nerves that made him buck and thrust into his hands - grunting and moaning in satisfaction.

His mind cooked up images of serving his new demonic overlords, taking their seed and being grateful for it. At the same time, he pictured the forces of heaven falling one by one, fucked into oblivion, fading from the light and all of it was because of him.

His fingers danced over the flesh, the veins pumping and flowing with pure sexual energy. He radiated sexual need, and his balls practically churned with desire, sloshing and full of cum. The fiery glow of his eyes intensified as he continued to pump away with a burning need. 

His nipples suddenly throbbed and ached. Beneath the flesh, two matching strands of red latex flowed from them, arced around and formed a pair of solid, ruby metal rings. He raised one hand, keeping the other firmly on his cock and gave an approving flick to one of the thick rings.

As he continued to wank himself towards his first orgasm in his new body, more of the red latex rose from beneath his firm muscles, wrapping his flesh tightly once more, but rather than hiding his body, it worked to accentuate it’s intimidating stature.

Bicep cuffs, bracers, and a perfectly fitted tight leather harness wrapped around his flesh. The colour settling on an unnaturally vibrant red. At the same time, a pair of skin-tight red leather chaps flowed up and over his dominant, strong legs.

Surveying his new outfit as he continued to pump his gigantic cock, he couldn’t help but feel slightly unhappy about how his pale flesh contrasted with it. However, as if on command, his flesh began to darken and glow with a deep, healthy tan. He now shone with sex and vitality. His golden eyes fixed into a cocky, proud sneering look as his feet became wrapped in black leather - a pair of imposing biker boots forming upon them. 

Above his head, the halo that still remained seemed to dim and flicker, like a dying neon light. It’s ever-bright golden light dying and fading as fire licked over its surface and baked it into the same vibrant red that was looped through his nipples. The final adornment upon his magnificent new body was the crowning glory. At the tip of his newly transformed cock, more of the liquid metal plunged into and out of the flesh, causing the corrupted angel to cry out in pained bliss. His cock piercing was gigantic and impractical for a human to ever take… but he’d find a way.

Chaz could feel his orgasm was fast approaching and he decided not to hold back. With masterful strokes of his flesh, he coaxed himself forwards, his dick throbbing and pulsating as he did.

“FUCKING YEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!” He cried, his seed flooding out of his cock, soaking into and sizzling against the clouds around him. Shot after shot of pungent, thick, steaming demonic spunk forced its way through his battering ram cock and still he continued to cum, looking hungrily towards the angelic crowds in the distance.

“I HAVE BEEN REBORN! I HAVE BEEN REMADE TO SERVE!” 

At that point Chazaqiel was no more. He had freely drunk the forbidden seed of pleasure and without any resistance, at the end, embraced the darkness as his new master until the end of time.

“I AM NOTHING MORE THAN A HOLE, A SLUT FOR MY DEMONIC MASTERS. I AM THE FIRST FALLEN BITCH EVER FORMED, AND IT FEELS SO GOOD! NOW YOU SHALL EXPERIENCE IT TOO!” He roared, taking a step towards the unknowing angelic crowd.

But corruption has no place in heaven. As he attempted to stalk towards his targets, Chaz’s right foot sank into the cloud where his tainted seed had splattered moments earlier. With all his might, he wrestled to pull his leg free, but in doing so, he stumbled forwards; his left leg sinking deeper than his right. An angry and frustrated grunt passed his lips as he realised he was slipping further down. The clouds acted like quicksand; their rigidity and support burned awake by his wicked, infernal seed. He clawed at the clouds, trying to raise his thick body up, but each movement only made him descend lower until the inevitable happened.

With his fingers still reaching towards the sky, Chazeqial fell from the heavens.

-----

The night was silent. Not a single leaf was moving on this cursed evening. The stars were shining brightly, but the humans could not see them; thick clouds had engulfed the beautifully sinful city they referred to as ‘Manchester’.

I lay with the mortal, his arms wrapped around me, his breathing shallow and slow… peaceful sleep was necessary for him, but a luxury I only indulged in when I chose to. My eyes lingered on the night sky, the moon trying to puncture the clouds, when suddenly, out of nowhere, a shooting star appeared. No! It couldn’t be a shooting star. Shooting stars are bright and go from one side of the sky to the other. This... was something else. 

A huge item wrapped in angry, scarlet flames had torn the grey veil and was rushing down, ready to strike the earth like a bomb. In no more but mere seconds the burning fireball crashed into the arms of mother Earth. I was roused instantly by the ungodly noise of the impact. That was no usual star, that was not a meteorite. Something big had happened in the celestial plane. Even though the crash had caused a huge sound wave, somehow the mortal laid undisturbed. I looked out of the window. The streets were empty. The windows of the neighbours' homes pitch black. Their sleep remained undisturbed. But I knew better than them. I could not ignore what I had just witnessed nor the cacophony I’d heard; any rest I could hope to achieve had been wrenched away from me by the mystery outside.

Unwinding the human from my body, I slipped out of the room and, upon realising that no-one within the house had woken, I wondered what could have transpired. Stepping out into the night and towards the crash site, the answer became immediately clear.

In the middle of a 6ft deep crater, his imposing body knelt before me. A dark aura surrounded the demonic creature that had just fallen from above, hard muscles everywhere, tightly clad in the most arousing attire. His evil smile capable of freezing a mortal’s blood to death; a creature that was once a source of light, love and joy was now staring at me exerting the most hideous, most vile, most despicable aura.  His glowing eyes fixed upon mine.

“Master.” He whispered. “I have turned from the light to serve you.”

I couldn’t hide the pleased grin that flashed across my face. 

“Well… I didn’t see THAT coming.”

As the words echoed in my new servant’s ears, high above the clouds, in the realm of the angels , no-one would ever dare to imagine what had just occurred to one of their brothers only moments ago, or begin to worry about what was yet to come… a hideous cackle seared the sound of silence and raped the serenity of the evening sky. 

“Dream my beautiful servants” I snorted, looking upon the city lights from afar. “Dream for now, whilst you can. For you cannot even imagine what tomorrow brings for you...!”

The night had laid her dark cloak upon the city of the bees. Two pairs of yellow eyes gleaming in the shadows. “A vision softly creeping, left its seeds while [they were] sleeping, and the vision that was planted in [their] brain still remains within the sound of silence…”

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, hunklover said:

“A vision softly creeping, left its seeds while [they were] sleeping, and the vision that was planted in [their] brain still remains within the sound of silence…”

The Sound of Silence - Simon and Garfunkel.

• Like 3

I'd like to take the opportunity to say a huge thanks to MisterXIX.

He is the co-author of this story, as well as being a an amazing friend and a wonderfully creative person. It's fair to say that this story would not be the same without him and he's been amazing to write and spend time with so far.

If any of you have enjoyed this story, you should know that it's never been a solo effort and any appreciation you have should be directed towards him also!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2