hunklover

Oh My God Wow GIF

Oh God.

The drama.

EVERYTHING.

On 9/10/2021 at 4:36 PM, hunklover said:

With this last detail, Sean’s transformation was completed. In the middle of the room, stood a nullified entity. A perfectly sculpted body, eroticism emanating from every inch of this creature, but it was impossible to decipher anything from this him: happy, angry, sad, frustrated, horny, ready-to-fuck, or ready-to-be-fucked; they were all a mystery simply because his most intimate parts and all his senses where locked away for both him and the rest of the world.

I feel bad for Sean, he is now a puppet and he just wanted to help. I hope somehow he is still in there.

On 9/10/2021 at 4:36 PM, hunklover said:

With his fingers still reaching towards the sky, Chazeqial fell from the heavens.

This was a great introduction to what could be the fall of the heavens. This would teach teh Angels to not understimate their callings and ignore the humans pleas.

Thanl you both for writting this novella., Its fantastic and entralling.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

The one-year anniversary of the posting of the last episode of this classic tale is fast approaching.  Hope that means you guys will be gifting the rest of us with an update before too long!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/24/2022 at 11:48 AM, Corpusworshiper said:

The one-year anniversary of the posting of the last episode of this classic tale is fast approaching.  Hope that means you guys will be gifting the rest of us with an update before too long!

I second this! I hope everyone is hanging in there

• Upvote 1