armwreslr

1 hour ago, armwreslr said:

This is my first story. I intend on expanding it or continuing it. Let me know your thoughts.

The Kid Freak

Oliver is just entering 10th grade, when he starts to notice some changes happening to him. Oliver had always been a tall, skinny, geeky kid with dark hair and green eyes. His mother is a Chemistry professor at a local college. She always encouraged her son to study, get good grades and perhaps be a professor one day. When Oliver wanted to play sports, she generally discouraged it.

It’s the beginning of 10th grade and there’s a party at Candy Johnson’s house. Candy is a popular girl because she’s not just beautiful, she’s smart as well. Her parties always attracted the jocks and the nerds, a rare mix. Oliver is hanging with a couple of his World of Warcraft buddies, when an arm wrestling match breaks out between a couple of the big jocks at the kitchen table, Big Mike, from Oliver’s high school, and Brock, from a rival high school.

They were both shirtless. Big Mike is 6’ tall, 230 lbs, but he’s not lean. He’s got brown hair and a scruffy face. He’s pretty thick. Brock is 6’1” tall and weighs 210 lbs with blonde hair and blue eyes but is pretty lean. The match starts, and Oliver is mesmerized by the test of strength. Both guys have pretty big arms, but Brock’s arms are more defined with a nice peak to his biceps. After about 30 seconds, Brock puts Big Mike down.

“It’s getting easier to beat you, Fatty,” says Brock, with a big smile on his face.

Big Mike responds, “The only reason you can beat me is because your father is a pro arm wrestler!”

“He’s actually the Super Heavyweight World Champion!” says Brock.

Brock catches Oliver staring at him. “You wanna arm wrestle, Nerd?” asks Brock.

“Umm…no.” Oliver’s friends push him over to the kitchen table.

Melvin, a nerdy, skinny kid with thick glasses, says, “C’mon Olly! You’re stronger than you think!”

Brock puts his elbow on the table and wiggles his fingers. Oliver looks around at everyone staring and slowly puts his elbow on the table and locks hands with Brock. Big Mike starts them up. “Ready, Go!”

Brock and Oliver start slow. Brock is smiling because he knows he has total control. He’s going against a skinny geek. Brock starts to put some real effort into putting Oliver down, but he’s noticing it’s much harder than expected. Big Mike says, “C’mon Brock, stop playin’! Put him down!”

Brock pushes harder, but Oliver is not going down easily. Melvin pulls up the sleeve of Oliver’s oversized t-shirt to reveal a small, but ripped and peaked biceps. Big Mike’s eyes show surprise. “Holy shit! I didn’t expect that from Olly,” says Mike.

Brock is sweating and now putting maximum effort into beating Oliver. After 45 seconds, he finally puts Oliver down.

“Holy shit, Oliver! You’re a lot stronger than I expected. You put up a real fight!” exclaims Big Mike.

Brock butts in, “No way, dude. You tired me out. I would destroy him fresh.”

Big Mike pulls Oliver aside. “Have you ever lifted weights?”

Oliver responds, “No. My mom never let me play any sports. She just wanted me to study.”

“Bro, let me train you. You have incredible potential,” says Mike.

“You really think so?”

“Fuck yeah, I do. Somehow, you’ve built some muscle and strength from doing nothing. Let’s see what you can do if you actually lift weights and challenge yourself.” Oliver agrees to do it.

Oliver shows up to the football gym with Brock, after all the players have left.

“Let’s get some baseline measurements, Olly. Take your shirt off and jump on the scale.” Oliver looks around. “No one is here, buddy,” says Mike.

Oliver takes off his shirt.

“You’re quite skinny, but you don’t have an ounce of fat.” Oliver has a lot of veins showing as well. Oliver steps on the scale.

“Okay, your height is 6 feet tall, and you weigh 155 pounds. Let’s measure your arm.” Oliver flexes his arm and a small, but ripped and peaked biceps appears. Mike measures it.

“Wow, Olly, you’re not big, but your bicep is peaked and has great shape. It’s almost 15 inches.”

“Really?” asks Oliver. “I swear. When you start to add size, I wouldn’t be surprised if you could be a serious bodybuilder.”

“But I want to be strong, so people like Brock can’t pick on me or make fun of me anymore.”

“Olly, there is something about you. I think you could be, not just a bodybuilder, but maybe one of the strongest bodybuilders.”

“I’m just a nerd,” says Oliver.

“I know it appears that way, but something in my gut is telling me different,” responds Mike.

Mike takes a couple more measurements. Waist, 27 inches. Quads, 23 inches.

Mike takes Oliver over to the bench press.

“I’m going to test your strength in different exercises to get your baseline max in each exercise. Then we can measure again every few months.” Oliver agrees.

After several warmup sets, Mike puts 155 lbs on the bar.

“Anyone that can bench press their bodyweight for 10 reps is considered to be in good shape.”

Oliver takes the bar and starts to bench press. He presses it 10 times very easily.

“Yes! Too easy!” says Mike.

Mike loads 225 lbs. Oliver bench presses it for 5 reps. Mike loads 275 lbs. Oliver bench presses it for 1 rep.

“Holy shit, Olly! I knew it! I knew there was something about you.” Oliver is surprised.

“Is this considered good?”

“Bro, you’re skinny as fuck weighing 155 lbs, and you just bench pressed 275 lbs! And look at yourself in the mirror!”

Oliver goes to the mirror. He’s never seen his muscles pumped. He’s sweaty and shiny. His chest is showing a little thickness and rips like he’s never seen before. Abs are shredded. He flexes his arms, and they appear bigger and more ripped.

Oliver finishes the rest of the tests. He ended up squatting and deadlifting 305 lbs. He curled 120 lbs on a straight bar. Oliver and Mike agree to keep training together and to keep everything under wraps. No showing off, and Oliver will continue wearing baggy clothes to hide his gains until they decide to reveal them.

Over the entire 10th grade and into the summer, Mike trained Oliver in secret, nearly every day. Mike and Oliver were shocked at Oliver’s gains. 11th grade has started, Mike takes down Oliver’s stats and tests his strength.

Height, 6’. Weight, 180 lbs. Biceps, 18.5”. Waist, 28.5”. Quads, 25”. One rep maxes…Bench press, 495 lbs. Straight bar curls, 225 lbs. Squat, 725 lbs. Deadlift, 755 lbs.

Oliver asks, “So, honestly, Mike, how do you think I’m doing?”

Mike shakes his head in astonishment. “Bro, you’ve far exceeded my expectations. In one year, you look like a real competitive bodybuilder, but what’s blowing my mind, is your strength to weight ratio.”

“What about it,” asks Oliver.

“You totally don’t get it, do you,” asks Mike.

Oliver has a blank stare.

“Bro, at this rate, you’re going to be benching over 600 lbs in a few months and maybe you’ll be the lightest person to ever do that,” Mike exclaims.

“Whoa…” Oliver is blown away. “I had no idea.”

Mike nods his head. “Maybe it’s time for you to test your strength against others.” Oliver smiles.

A couple months later, it’s time for Candy’s yearly party. Big Mike takes Oliver with him. It’s chilly outside, so Oliver wears a jacket. Oliver and Mike go into the house. It’s quite warm with all the kids partying. They go into the kitchen, where there are about 15 guys and girls. Mike grabs a beer for Oliver. Oliver takes a sip and looks at Mike. He processes the taste. He looks at Mike and smiles.

“I never thought I would like beer, but it’s actually pretty good,” says Oliver.

An hour goes by, and Mike and Oliver drink about 6 or 7 beers, when Oliver’s nerdy friends show up.

“Oliver!” screams Melvin.

A big smile comes across Oliver’s face. Melvin shakes Mike’s hand and then Oliver’s.

“It’s been a year, since I’ve seen you, Olly,” says Melvin.

“I know. Big Mike here has been training me, so I haven’t had a lot of time. I miss you guys.”

“Yeah, I knew something was up, and when I just shook your hand, it’s so much bigger,” says Melvin.

“Come here. I want you to feel something,” says Oliver.

Mike smirks. Melvin comes in close. Oliver flexes his biceps by his side. His jacket arm fills out. Melvin’s eyes get big. He puts both hands around Oliver’s biceps.

“Oh my God, Oliver!” Oliver’s heart rate increases with the exhilaration of his friend. “Your arms are massive and hard as a rock!”

Oliver smiles and looks at Mike, who nods back at him.

“I can’t wait to show you what I can do with this muscle,” says Oliver.

Mike says, “It won’t be long. Look who showed up.”

Brock walks into the kitchen with a couple friends, Jeff and Scott, both pretty big guys. He’s wearing a tank top and looking bigger and leaner than last year.

Brock sees Big Mike.

“Yo, Mike! You’re looking bigger than last year,” says Brock.

“I am bigger,” replies Mike.

“Not as big as this,” says Brock.

Brock hits a double biceps shot showing off his 18-inch biceps.

“That’s true, but your arms aren’t as big as Olly’s,” says Mike.

“What? The nerd I beat last year?” asks Brock.

“I wouldn’t call him that anymore, Brock. Show him, Olly.”

Oliver steps forward and looks at Mike. Mike nods his head. Oliver is sweating profusely from wearing the jacket in the hot house. Oliver slowly unzippers his jacket. First a glimpse of his chest and then his abs. He removes his jacket and a few audible gasps come from some of the kids in the kitchen. “Oh my God,” says Melvin. Oliver is standing there, dripping sweat, pumped and totally ripped with thick slabs of muscle and not an ounce of fat. Even Mike is shocked.

“Show the arm wrestler some real arms, Olly,” says Mike.

Oliver hits a front double biceps shot. His arms are ripped with huge peaks, hitting 19.5” with a thick biceps vein.

“You may be big, but I’ll destroy you in arm wrestling. I just won the state championship,” exclaims Brock.

Mike says, “Let’s do this!”

Brock takes a seat at the end of the long kitchen table as does Oliver. They put their elbows on the table and clasp hands. Some of the kids start recording video with their phones. Jeff starts them off.

“Ready, Go!”

Brock screams and hits first bringing Oliver’s arm down about halfway. Brock laughs. Brock leans in with his shoulder putting all his pressure to put down Oliver.

Mike screams, “C’mon Olly! Don’t let him intimidate you! You’re stronger than he is! Get angry!”

Oliver screams and starts pulling hard. His biceps vein starts to pop thicker, and the cords of his biceps start to increase in prominence. Oliver bends his wrist activating his huge forearms, pumping bigger. Oliver’s biceps start to peak larger as he starts to move Brock’s arm up.

“Jesus, look at the kid’s arm,” says one of the guys watching.

Oliver pulls his arm almost back to the center position, when Brock grabs the side of the table with his free arm. He screams and using all his strength pulls Oliver back down to the halfway point again.

Mike screams, “Brock is cheating grabbing onto the side of the table!”

Jeff responds, “No way, bro. Arm wrestling tables have pegs on the side to grab, so it’s fair.”

“Okay, but the table is too long for Olly to grab the side with his hand,” retorts Mike. Jeff just shrugs his shoulders.

Melvin screams, “C’mon Olly. Show me that muscle, that strength!”

Oliver grunts loud and pulls hard, but he can’t move Brock.

“No way you can pull through this!” Brock laughs.

Oliver screams and pulls with everything he has. At first, he doesn’t move, but after a few seconds, Oliver starts to move Brock’s arm back.

Jeff screams, “No way! He’s doin’ it!”

Scott adds, “Yeah, and he’s doing it with just one arm!”

Oliver’s skin is paper-thin showing all the muscle fibers in his cannonball shoulder and his biceps and triceps, rippling. His biceps is peaking extremely high as he gets back to the center.

Melvin says, “Jesus, his arm is more massive than Brock’s!”

Brock gets angry and screams trying to pull Oliver back down, but Oliver is ready for it and holds him there. Brock tries several times but can’t break through. Oliver screams and starts to pull Brock down. Oliver’s abs and chest are completely shredded as those muscle groups help with the effort. Oliver’s biceps vein is pumping huge amounts of blood to the muscle as it continues overpowering Brock’s efforts.

Brock screams and tries will all his strength to stop Oliver, but Oliver’s ripped muscle is just too strong.

“Yeah,” screams Oliver as he continues pushing Brock’s arm down.

Oliver stops his assault with Brock’s wrist three inches above the table. He looks at Brock. Oliver shifts his weight and arm position so that he’s just using his triceps.

“Give me everything you have,” says Oliver.

Brock screams, trying to pull with everything he has. Oliver’s triceps explodes as he slowly pushes Brock’s arm down.

Scott says, “Holy shit! The kid’s just using his triceps to overpower Brock! That’s just raw strength!” A few seconds later, Oliver pushes Brock’s arm to the table.

Mike screams, “Yeah! You did it, Olly!”

“You cheated,” said Brock.

“Bullshit! I even let you use both hands,” screams Oliver. Brock looks around the room.

“You all better delete those videos before I beat your asses.”

One of the kids says, “Sorry man. I think that kid Joey was live on Instagram.”

“I’m gonna kill him,” Brock screams. Brock runs out looking for Joey.

Oliver turns to Mike, “I was acting.”

“What,” asks Mike.

Oliver responds, “Yeah, he was very easy to arm wrestle. I just screamed for effect.” Mike smiles.

“Son of a bitch! You’re getting too strong!”

Mike and Oliver grab another beer. All of a sudden, there is a commotion out back by the pool. Mike and Oliver walk out to see what’s going on. Everyone is surrounding some big man, trying to get autographs.

“Holy shit! It’s Grip Master,” screams Mike.

“Who’s that,” asks Oliver.

“He’s a huge professional wrestler that beats his opponents in unbreakable wrestling holds,” Mike responds. “Candy’s older brother is friends with him,” he adds.

As Mike and Oliver approach, some of the kids gasp as they see Oliver, pumped and sweaty from his arm wrestling match. Grip Master, who has a shaved head and is 6’5” tall and weighs 310 lbs, looks over to see what’s going on.

Mike says, “Hey Grip Master! Huge fan! Could we get a pic with you?”

Grip Master responds, “Well, shit, this guy is going to out angle me.”

Mike says, “Naa, he’s a kid. He doesn’t even watch pro wrestling.”

Grip Master asks, “Wait, he’s a kid?”

“Yeah, he’s just 17 years old, but he’s a KID FREAK.”

“How big are you,” asks Grip Master.

“I’m 6 feet tall and weigh 205 lbs,” says Oliver.

“You look much bigger than that,” says Grip Master.

Mike adds, “What’s freaky is his strength. The kid bench pressed 585 lbs yesterday in his workout, and he did it easily.”

Grip Master gives a skeptical look and says, “I seriously doubt that. I can bench press 680 lbs, and I’m much bigger than him. No one can bench press 585 lbs at his bodyweight.”

Mike responds, “It’s true! If we had a bench press here, Olly could show you.”

Mike thinks for a second. “What if he could break one of your unbreakable wrestling holds? Would you believe him if he could do that?” Mike asks.

“Yeah, but we all know that’s impossible,” Grip Master responds.

Oliver adds, “Please, let’s try it. I want to test my strength against you.”

Grip Master starts to walk around Oliver, slowly, eyeing him up and down. Mike starts recording video on his phone. Grip Master slips behind Oliver and wraps his arms around Oliver’s torso from the back, putting him into a reverse bearhug, pinning his arms by his side. Oliver winces in pain. All the kids gather around to watch this test of strength. Some are recording it with their phones.

Grip Master lifts Oliver off the ground, shaking him and crushing him. Oliver tries to pull his right arm up. His shoulder is ripped and pumped as he puts forth the effort. His arm starts to slowly slide up, especially will all the slippery sweat. He frees his right arm and starts on his left arm, pulling up. Grip Master is tightening his hold, but Oliver is strong enough with the slickness of his body to pull out his left arm.

Now Grip Master tightens his hold enough to push the air out of Oliver’s lungs. He starts coughing.

“C’mon Oliver! You have to break his grip,” screams Mike.

“No way he can do that,” screams one of the kids.

Oliver breaths in deep and screams, hitting a massive front double biceps shot. Gasps from the crowd as they are in awe of his massive and shredded physique.

Grip Master’s hold is that he’s grabbing his right wrist with his left hand. Oliver crisscrosses his hands, grabbing Grip Master’s right fist with his right hand and grabbing Grip Master’s left hand with his left hand. Oliver screams and starts pulling apart as if he’s trying to bend the bars of a steel cage. His biceps explode in size with thick biceps veins pumping massive amounts of blood to his incredible ripped muscle. Every muscle fiber can be seen. His lats expand with the massive effort being put forth. Grip Master is holding the grip in place.

“Nice try kid, but you’re going to have to try harder than that,” says Grip Master.

Oliver screams and pulls harder. His biceps seem to be getting larger with the effort as well as his forearms. Sweat is dripping down his heaving chest and his chiseled abs. Grip Master seems to be starting to labor a bit.

One of the kids says, “This kid is ripped as fuck, and he’s making Grip Master work!”

Hearing that excites Oliver. Oliver screams again increasing the pressure. Grip Master starts to breath heavy.

Another kid says, “This kid’s arms are huge.”

“Yeah, and his strength is insane,” responds another.

Oliver goes nuts after hearing that, screams and pulls with everything he has. His ripped biceps are nearly exploding with every muscle fiber showing through his paper-thin skin. His shoulders are huge, round and ripped. Abs are shredded.

Oliver looks down at his own body, in awe of his incredible strength. He slowly starts to pull apart Grip Master’s unbreakable reverse bearhug.

“Yeah,” Oliver screams as he feels himself overpower the strongest grip in professional wrestling.

Oliver can hear the kids… “Impossible,” “No way,” “He’s breaking free!”

Oliver slowly pulls his hands apart. Grip Master screams and, using his incredible chest strength, stops Oliver. Grip Master tries to close it back up, but somehow Oliver’s arms and shoulders begin to overpower Grip Master’s incredible chest strength, continuing to pull apart his arms. Grip Master falls backwards, staring at his hands in shock. He then looks back at Oliver as Oliver turns back around. Oliver screams and hits a front double biceps, with biceps that must be over 20 inches, pumped.

Mike walks over to Oliver.

“Believe it now, Grip Master,” asks Mike.

“Hell yeah. I’ve never felt that much power before from anyone!” Oliver smiles.

Another year goes by. Mike continues training Oliver in secret. Somehow Oliver continues making incredible gains in size and strength. Oliver’s latest stats are: Height, 6’. Bodyweight, 230 lbs. Biceps, 22 inches. Waist, 30 inches. Quads, 28 inches. Oliver’s strength level is incredible with a 685 lb bench press, 275 lb strict straight bar curl, 960 lb squat and a 980 lb deadlift. His bodyfat is as low as it has ever been.

“How would you like to test your physique against bodybuilders and your strength against arm wrestlers, powerlifters and strongmen, all in the same day,” asks Mike.

“Hell, yeah, but where can we do this?”

“At the Arnold Classic this weekend. It’s two months away. Let’s see what kind of gains you can make until then.” responds Mike.

Oliver says, “Let’s do it!”

Mike and Oliver are in their hotel room at the Arnold Classic. They are lying in their beds resting.

“You awake,” asks Oliver.

“Yeah, what’s up?”

“My mom hasn’t really spoken with me much about my gains. I thought it was weird because she never encouraged me to do any athletic or physical activity. It was always about studying. So, I asked her if she was shocked by my transformation,” says Oliver.

“Okay,” responds Mike

Oliver continues, “She says she wasn’t. She met my father in a one night stand. She never even got a picture with him, but he was an incredibly built man with muscles everywhere and no bodyfat. What made her lust for him was an incredible feat of strength he performed.”

“What did he do?”

“A car accident happened in front of a gym. He was training after hours. My mom was waiting for a taxi, when a car went out of control up onto the sidewalk and hit and ran over an old man. His leg was pinned under the tire. Without thinking, my father put his hands under the passenger side of the car, screamed and lifted the side of the car up. She pulled the old man out from under the car.”

“Holy shit,” exclaims Mike.

“Yeah, that night they went to dinner together and had sex. He left the country never to be seen or heard from again. She suspects that he was likely married and ashamed. She never told me all this because she didn’t want me to go down that path.”

“Oh man. I’m really sorry to hear that.”

“Here’s the interesting part. My mom asked how he got so strong. He told her the usual stuff about lifting heavy weights, but he also told her he had a rare genetic mutation that not only allowed for good muscle growth but allowed for the muscle to contract extremely hard. His nervous system was also somehow enhanced. A year after I was born, she got me tested, and I have the same condition as my father.”

“Wow! This is incredible. I wonder what your limits are,” said Mike.

“I don’t know, but I’m going to push myself to get stronger than any human alive,” exclaims Oliver.

“Hell yeah!”

Mike jumps out of bed.

“Since we’re going to hit bodybuilding first, let’s put on your last coat of tan,” says Mike.

Over the next hour, Mike paints Oliver’s skin with the bodybuilding posing tan making his skin dark, which shows the cuts and rips in Oliver’s muscle much better, especially under bright lights. Mike gives him a pair of posing trunks to wear under his clothes.

Mike and Oliver enter the ballroom where they have bodybuilding. The press conference just ended, and they’re getting some photos and videos of Rob Coulson, last year’s Arnold Amateur champion, who is competing at the pro bodybuilding competition. He’s considered to have some of the best arms in bodybuilding. He’s a top contender to win.

Off to the side of the stage, Mike has Oliver strip off his clothes. Mike quickly puts a light coating of oil on Oliver’s body. While Rob is hitting some poses, Oliver jumps up onto the stage from the ground, which grabs everyone’s attention, since the stage is very high. A couple whistles from the small crowd still there with photographers.

Rob laughs at Oliver jumping up on stage. He hits a front double biceps shot. Oliver stands next to him and hits a front double biceps shot. A few audible gasps from the crowd. Oliver’s arms appear to be bigger than Rob’s arms. Not only that, he’s so ripped that you can see every muscle fiber in his arms, chest and completely shredded quads.

Rob’s girlfriend screams for him to do his money shot, his back double biceps. So, Rob and Oliver turn around. They both hit their back double biceps shot.

“Oh my God,” says Rob’s girlfriend.

Oliver has him beat on his best shot, with bigger, more peaked arms, larger and more ripped shoulders and a much wider back. Oliver’s hamstrings are also bigger.

One of the photographers says, “Who’s this kid? He’s destroying Rob.”

Mike steps up and says, “His name is Oliver. He’s 18 years old and just getting into bodybuilding.”

The photographer screams, “18? Are you fucking kidding me?”

Someone screams, “Hit a most muscular shot!”

Rob and Oliver turn around and both hit a most muscular crab shot. Oliver is matching Rob’s size from a muscular standpoint, but he’s much more shredded. Oliver’s chest is completely ripped with monster shoulders and traps. The biceps veins are nearly exploding they’re so thick. Abs are like steel armor. Oliver’s quad sweep is also wider and denser than Rob’s.

“This kid could have won the show,” exclaims one photographer.

Rob gets angry and walks off the stage. Mike gives the photographers contact info for Oliver. Oliver jumps off the stage and puts on a pair of shorts over his posing trunks. They exit the ballroom and go to the main wing of the expo where they have all the other events and activities.

About as soon as they enter the expo hall, a bunch of people come over wanting pictures with Oliver. He’s shirtless and wearing shorts that show off his massive quads and calves. They make their way to the Animal Cage where they are starting a bench press competition. Mike registered Oliver for the contest.

There are 10 competitors, most are big and fat, but powerful men. Oliver weighs in at 245 lbs and is easily the leanest competitor. The biggest and strongest competitor, nicknamed Grizzly, is 6’5” tall and weighs in at 330 lbs.

Grizzly says, “Boy. You a bodybuilder? Cause you gonna git hurt here. This ain’t no play time in the gym. This is big boy weight.” He laughs.

Everyone submits on written cards what their first lift will be. The announcer gets on the microphone.

The announcer says, “Okay folks. We’re getting started with 405 pounds on the bar, and we’ll finish with Grizzly with 675 pounds…wait…there must be a mistake here. Who is Oliver?

Oliver raises his hand and says, “Me sir!”

Someone in the crowd says, “Holy shit! He’s jacked as fuck!”

Announcer asks, “You’re opening with 685 pounds? Is that a mistake? Because no one has ever opened with that much weight, and honestly son, you don’t look like you could do something like that.”

Oliver responds, “Yes sir. 685 pounds is my opener. I want to make sure I get the lift, so I can go heavier.”

Announcer asks, “So this is easy for you?”

Oliver says, “Yes sir.”

Grizzly yells, “I smell bullshit! No one can beat me in bench press, especially not some bodybuilder!”

The competition starts, and Oliver warms up. They get to Grizzly, and he presses 675 lbs, with a huge effort. The staff loads 685 lbs onto the bar. Oliver lays down on the bench. The crowd quiets down to watch. Oliver grabs the bar.

Announcer asks, “You want a liftoff young man?”

Oliver says, “No sir. I got this.”

Oliver lifts the bar off the rack. He slowly lowers the weight and touches his chest, holding the bar there.”

Judge says, “Press!”

Oliver pushes the bar back with incredible power. It flies up.

Judge says, “Rack it!”

Oliver puts the bar back. He gets a good lift signal. He jumps up and hits a most muscular shot. He’s sweating profusely. The crowd goes wild. Grizzly throws down his belt.

Everyone submits their lifts. Oliver is doing 720 lbs. Grizzly finds out and puts 725 lbs for himself.

Fifteen minutes later, 720 lbs is loaded onto the bar. Oliver sits on the end of the bench and flexes his pecs several times. His chest is shredded and sweaty. Mike comes over to give him a liftoff.

Mike says, “You got this Olly. Let’s put this guy out of his misery.”

Oliver screams, “Hell yeah!”

He lays on the bench. He nods his head for Mike to give the liftoff. He lowers the bar and holds it on his chest.

Judge says, “Press!”

Oliver screams and presses the bar extremely hard. The bar goes up steadily and fairly quickly.

Judge says, “Rack!”

Oliver racks it and get a good lift signal. He jumps up and hits a double biceps shot.

Someone from the crowd, “Jesus, this kid is an animal.”

Grizzly is up. 725 lbs is loaded onto the bar. He sits down. He sniffs a bottle of smelling salts, throws it aside and screams. He lays down. His spotter gives him a liftoff. He lowers the bar and stops on his chest.

Judge says, “Press!”

Grizzy screams and pushes. The bar goes up very slowly. It gets stuck halfway up, but after a couple seconds, he screams and is able to slowly push through to a lockout.

Judge says, “Rack!”

Grizzy racks it. He sits up, and his nose is bleeding. He stands up and then stumbles. A couple staff help him to his chair.

Everyone is submitting final lifts, except for Grizzy. He’s going to stick with his last lift of 725 lbs. 

Mike says, “That last lift went up really fast. I don’t know…you think you could do 750, or is that just too much?”

Oliver thinks for a couple seconds and says, “Fuck it! Let’s do it!”

After 15 minutes, it’s Oliver’s turn. 750 lbs is loaded onto the bar.

Announcer says, “This kid has already broken records today. Now he’s going for 750 lbs, more than three times his bodyweight. He’s completely ripped up, and he’s only 18 years old!”

The crowd cheers. Oliver sits on the bench, flexing his chest and arms. He lays back and screams. Mike comes over and grabs the bar. Oliver nods his head for the liftoff. Mike does it and steps back. Oliver takes a deep breath and lowers the bar. He touches and holds the bar on his chest. The judge waits an extra seconds before giving the signal.

Judge says, “Press!”

Oliver screams and starts pressing. His chest is pumped and shredded. His triceps are popping out and ripped. The bar slowly goes up. It slows down near the halfway mark. Oliver screams again using his chest power to press the bar high and higher, until he finally locks out.

Judge says, “Rack!”

Oliver racks the bar. The good lift signal is given. The crowd erupts in cheers. Grizzly walks out. Oliver hits a huge most muscular shot. Mike comes over and gives Oliver a hug.

Mike says, “Bro! I’m blown away!”

“Me too man! I can’t believe it! It’s like nothing can stop me!”

Mike says, “Maybe nothing or no one can!”

They exit the cage and go onto the next event.

Mike says, “I think you’re going to like this next event. It will really test your strength like nothing has before.”

Mike and Oliver enter the Bending Arena. Oliver’s eyes light up. There are all kinds of things to bend here, including nails, thick bolts, tools, including wrenches. They have steel bars to bend like on World’s Strongest Man from the 1980s and 1990s. A big sign says…

“WHOEVER BENDS THE THICKEST BAR TODAY, WINS A FREE SET OF CAPTAINS OF CRUSH GRIPPERS!”

Mike and Oliver go over to the steel bars. Jake is managing the challenge.

“Wow, you must be a bodybuilder,” says Jake.

Oliver says, “Well, I…”

“He’s really a power bodybuilder,” says Mike. Oliver smiles.

Jake says, “Well, you’re in the right spot if you want to test you strength.”

Oliver asks, “What are the Captains of Crush Grippers?”

Jake breaks out all the grippers ranging from Captains of Crush (CoC) 1 all the way to a 4.

Jake says, “They range in strength from level 1 to level 4. Only 5 people in the world have ever closed a number 4.”

Oliver says, “I have to try that!”

Jake says, “Okay big boy, let’s start you off with a number 2. Most bodybuilders can barely do that.”

Oliver takes the number 2 and puts it in his hand. He closes it, and his forearms pump up. He closes it for reps. After he hits 20 reps, Jake stops him.

Oliver says, “I’ll take the number 4 now.”

“I don’t think you should jump up to it right away, but here you go.”

A crowd starts to form to watch Oliver. Jake records video using his phone. Oliver places the number 4 gripper in his hand. He takes a couple deep breaths, screams and squeezes as hard as he can. He closes it.

Jake screams, “Holy shit!”

Oliver lets it open and closes it again. And again. Veins are snaking in his forearm pumping it close to 18 inches thick. And then he holds the gripper closed for 20 seconds.

Jake screams, “Yeah! What a pump!”

Mike says, “Bro, your forearm is massive!”

Oliver flexes his forearm for the camera.

Oliver says, “Let me bend some bars.”

Jake says, “Normally I’d start someone with a 1/2” thick steel bar to try, but you’re much stronger than the guys that usually come over here. Here’s a 5/8” thick steel bar that’s 4 feet long.”

Oliver grabs the bar and holds it at either end. 

Jake continues, “So before you try anything, let me tell you how to properly bend…Wait!”

Oliver starts pushing on the bar, trying to bend it.

Jake says, “Hold on man! You can’t bend it in front of your body like that. It’s impossible!”

A guy from the crowd says, “Have you ever seen anyone so ripped?”

Oliver screams. His chest and abdominals are shredded. His biceps are popping. Another scream and slowly the bar starts to bend.

Jake says, “No way!”

Oliver continues pouring his strength into bending the bar in front of his body. After a few seconds, the ends of the bar touch.

Oliver drops the bar and hits a double biceps shot, screaming, “Yeah!”

Jake says, “Holy shit! I did not expect that.”

Mike asks, “What’s your thickest bar?”

Jake responds, “Well, it’s called the Ultimate, and it’s not really meant to be bent.”

Mike asks, “What do you mean?”

Jake says, “Well, it’s 1 and 1/4 inch thick cold-rolled steel at 5 feet in long. It’s believed that no one can really bend it. That’s why there is a cash prize for anyone that can bend it just with their upper body and make the ends touch, wins $100,000. That’s just impossible.”

Oliver’s eyes get big and says, “I gotta fuckin’ try it!”

Jake says, “You can try it, but no one has even come close to making the tiniest of bends in the bar. It’s still perfectly straight.”

Mike asks, “How quickly would Oliver get the money if he does it?”

“It’s an instant bank transfer,” says Jake.

Jake gives Oliver the bar and a thick bath towel.

Jake says, “This time you won’t be able to bend it in front of your body.”

“So, what do I do?”

Jake responds, “Fold the towel and put it on your head for protection. Put the bar on top, using your head as a leverage point. Bend the bar down as far as you can, then put it behind your neck and bend it until the ends touch.”

Oliver folds the towel and puts it on his head. The crowd is getting really big now. Oliver places the bar on top and grabs the ends of the bar with his hands.

Mike screams, “You can do this Olly! No one has ever bent a bar this thick! You’re gonna do it in front of all these people, not as some fat strongman, but as a ripped-up power bodybuilder. No one has ever seen anything like this before! You can do it!”

Oliver takes a couple deep breaths and screams. He pulls down hard, but the bar doesn’t budge. He takes a break.

Jake says, “I told you bro. You can’t do it. No one can.”

Oliver goes nuts and screams and pulls with everything he has. His biceps explode into huge ripped peaks. His lats flare out wider than ever. His abdominals contract as hard as they ever have before. At first, nothing happens, but after a few seconds, a squeal comes from the bar.

The bar starts to slowly bend under Oliver’s strength. His lats are contracting so hard, you can see every muscle fiber. Oliver screams again pouring all of his strength into the task of bending the thickest steel ever bent by a human. The crowd starts talking…

“Oh my God!”

“He’s doing it!”

“He’s fuckin’ ripped up!”

“That’s just raw strength!”

Jake is in complete awe of Oliver’s ripped strength. Jake says, “He’s bending the unbendable!”

Oliver bends the bar halfway and stops for a second. He screams again and continues bending the bar until it’s about a 90-degree angle and can’t bend further on his head. He’s sweating profusely. He drops the bar behind his neck. Using his chest, he tries to crush the bar in, but it’s still a bit too wide for that.

Oliver tilts the bar behind his neck, so that the end in his left hand is now down by his hip. The end of the bar in his right hand is above his head. Bracing the left end against his body, Oliver screams and pulls down on the bar with his right hand.

Someone from the crowd says, “Jesus Christ! Look at the kid’s arm!”

Oliver’s 22-inch right biceps explodes into ripped glory pulling the bar down, dripping sweat. His abs contracting hard to stabilize his core. Oliver screams again! The impossible to bend cold-rolled steel tries to resist, but Oliver’s biceps is just too strong, bending it more and more.

“Yeah,” screams Oliver as he dominates the bar.

Now the bar is at a 45-degree angle. Oliver centers the bar behind his neck, with his arms on both ends of the bar. Oliver screams and pushes the ends of the bar towards each other. His chest and abs are ripped to the bone. His chest is heaving and pumping blood as massive amounts of strength pass through to his hands. Oliver screaming and pushing slowly presses the ends of the bar towards each other. After several seconds, the ends touch.

Jake, in utter disbelief, faints for a moment.

Oliver lifts the bar from his neck and throws it to the ground. He hits a huge most muscular shot as the crowd cheers and then a huge front double biceps shot. Mike then hugs him, and Oliver hugs him back. People in the crowd come up to congratulate him and get pictures. Finally, Oliver gets a bank transfer from Jake’s company.

Mike says, “It looks like we just have one more stop.”

Oliver responds, “Arm wrestling!”

Mike nods his head.

Oliver adds, “You think Brock’s Dad, Titus, will accept my challenge?”

“Well, he is the Super Heavyweight World Champion, so he may not take you too seriously. You’re only 18 years old, and arm wrestlers always think they can destroy bodybuilders. But, you do have some money that you can put up to sweeten the pot.”

Oliver says, “Yes!”

On the way to the arm wrestling competition, they stop to get some burgers and refuel. Oliver eats six double cheeseburgers and six orders of fries.

They finally arrive at the arm wrestling contest. It doesn’t start for another 15 minutes. Mike speaks with the promoters to try to get Titus to take on Oliver. At first the promoters said no because Oliver hasn’t competed and earned a spot to challenge Titus. When Mike offered Titus $20,000 to take the match, he accepted.

Announcer says, “It’s time to get started! Up first is a best of three supermatch between your current super heavyweight world champion, 6’3” tall, 350 pounds of solid mass, with 23-inch arms and 20-inch forearms…Titus!”

Cheers from the crowd as Titus walks out.

The announcer continues, “His challenger is a complete unknown but considers himself a power bodybuilder, 6’ tall weighing 245 pounds of completely ripped muscle, 22-inch arms and only 18 years old…Oliver!

The usual audible gasps form the audience. Brock looks up in shock.

Brock says, “No way! Oliver is challenging my Dad? Jesus, he really packed on some size.”

Titus and Oliver both come to the table. Oliver asks for his arms to be measured since it’s been a couple months, and he still has a pump from the bar bending.

The referee measures Oliver’s arm.

The referee says, “It looks to be…22 and 3/4…wait…23 inches…matching Titus!”

“Looks so much bigger than Titus,” says one guy from the crowd.

His friend responds, “Yeah, cause he’s got a huge peak and the muscle is completely ripped up.”

Oliver smiles. The referee measures his forearm.

“The bodybuilder’s forearm is 19.5”, just under Titus!” Oliver smiles and nods his head.

Titus says, “You think cause you have a little muscle you can challenge me? Kid, I have over 20 years of experience in arm wrestling. I know every technique and trick in the book, and I haven’t lost a match in over three years! No way you can beat this arm!”

With that, Titus flexes his right arm to cheers in the crowd.

Oliver responds, “I’m tired of your son bullying kids, so I’m going to teach you a lesson. I don’t need any arm wrestling techniques or tricks. I’m gonna beat you with raw strength!”

Oliver hits a double biceps shot, totally ripped with a light coat of sweat for shine. The crowd starts talking…

“That kid’s arms are bigger than Titus’!”

“Have you ever seen someone so shredded?”

Titus gets mad and slams his elbow on the pad. Oliver grips up and squeezes Titus’ hand. Titus tries to pull out, but Oliver’s grip is too strong. Finally, Oliver lets Titus slip out and re-grip.

The referee starts the match. “Ready, Go!”

Titus hits hard, but Oliver holds him. Titus hits harder and pulls Oliver’s arm down just a bit off center. The crowd doesn’t know how to react.

“That kid is holding back Titus!”

Titus screams and goes all out trying to pull down Oliver. Oliver does go down a little until Oliver screams and starts pulling with everything he has. He stops Titus and starts to pull Titus back up. Oliver’s arm is incredibly shredded showing every muscle fiber working. His chest is ripped and sweat is pouring off his body.

“Yeah,” Oliver screams.

Oliver gets their arms back to the center starting position.

Brock screams, “Arm Lock! Dad, use your Arm Lock!”

Titus shifts his weight and his arm position, essentially locking his arm into place, making it very difficult, if not impossible to move. Oliver is confused. He’s not sure how Titus is blocking him from pulling his arm down.

“Yes, just hold him there, Dad! He’ll burn out soon,” screams Brock.

Another grunt from Oliver, but he can’t move Titus. Titus smiles.

“No one has ever broken through my Arm Lock, kid. Not even the strongest arm wrestlers,” says Titus.

“I’m a power bodybuilder, and this ripped muscle is gonna bust through your Arm Lock.” Titus laughs.

Oliver screams and pulls harder. His biceps seeming to pump larger, and his forearms expand with corded muscle trying to push through his paper-thin skin. Titus’ smile goes away.

“This kid has some serious muscle,” says someone from the crowd.

“Yeah, his biceps are really peaked, but I don’t know if he has the strength to pull through Titus’ Arm Lock. It’s impossible,” says his friend.

Oliver hears this talk from the crowd. It gets him very excited. Oliver screams again and pulls with everything he has. His chest is shredded and pouring on the strength that can bench press well over 700 lbs. His biceps and forearms that curl nearly 300 lbs are increasing the pressure that no one else can create.

“You can do it,” screams Mike.

“This kid…I’ve never seen so much ripped muscle,” exclaims someone from the crowd.

Oliver very slightly moves Titus’ arm. Titus’ eyes are wide, and his head is shaking with the effort to contain Oliver.

“Fuck yeah,” screams Oliver.

“Impossible,” says Brock.

Oliver looks over at Brock. Brock is in shock.

The crowd starts talking…

“The kid bodybuilder…he’s doin’ it!”

“That’s pure, raw strength!”

Titus screams, trying to stop Oliver, and he does for a second, but the kid bodybuilder’s strength is building. His ripped muscle contracting harder. Oliver starts pushing through the Arm Lock with every muscle group engaged including his back with crazy striations, his biceps with impossible peaks and his chest just ripped to the bone with massive forearms at the lead.

As Oliver is pulling Titus’ arm down, closer and closer to the pin pad, Titus does a King’s Move, dropping his body below the table and stretching out the arm to make it impossible to pin due to the angle of the arm.

Brock screams, “Good move, Dad! Hold him there and burn him out!”

Oliver continues pulling Titus’ arm, but it’s completely stuck. It’s even harder than his Arm Lock. After 10 seconds of pulling, Oliver isn’t making progress.

Mike screams, “Olly, do a shoulder press! Stand up tall and use your shoulder and bodyweight to press his arm down!”

Oliver stands up tall and starts pushing with just his triceps. He doesn’t lean over and use his shoulder and bodyweight. Titus is smiling. He’s in a good position. The King’s Move doesn’t use much energy. It’s all about leverage, angles and the arm’s natural straight arm end range.

“No one can push through my King’s Move, kid! It’s ten times harder than my Arm Lock!”

Oliver grunts loud and pushes hard. Titus’ arm is like hardened steel. It’s just not moving.

“You can’t do it, Olly!,” screams Brock.

Oliver screams and starts pushing with everything he has! His triceps shows every cross-striation. His shoulders are shredded. His biceps vein looks massive and mean. His chest is heaving with ripped abs and sweat pouring off him. Titus’ smile turns to gritting teeth.

“If this kid’s ripped muscle pushes through Titus’ King’s Move, it will send me over the edge,” whispers a guy to his friend right near the table. This excites Oliver even more, somehow allowing him to push even harder. His ripped triceps start to very slowly move Titus’ arm towards the pin pad.

Oliver looks down at the guy watching and sees his eyes getting bigger and the guy says, “Oh my God! He’s doing it!” The guy starts shaking. Oliver screams again, pushing more! His triceps is exploding.

The crowd starts speaking again…

“This kid’s strength is insane! He’s doing it with just his triceps!”

“This kid bodybuilder is beating the strongest arm wrestler at his own sport!”

“No! You can’t!” mutters Titus.

A cracking sound starts to come from Titus’ arm.

“Stop! You’re going to break his arm,” screams Brock.

Oliver backs off. “Want to give up, so I can spare your arm,” Oliver asks.

“I’ll never give up!”

“Good, cause I wanna see how strong these triceps are,” yells Oliver.

Oliver looks directly at Brock. He screams and pushes again. His ripped triceps is monstrously huge. Titus’ arm moves slightly. It’s getting stuck as the bones near the elbow start touching. Titus’ arm is nearly at the pin pad, but now it’s completely stuck.

“You think he could break his arm,” someone asks from the crowd.

“No man. I don’t think it’s possible,” replies another.

Oliver gets excited and goes nuts! He screams, and his triceps responds somehow pushing harder.

“Yeah, I’m gonna do it,” screams Oliver.

Titus starts to scream. His arm starts to slightly bend under the strength of Oliver’s triceps. Oliver looks at Brock. Brock has his hands on his head in disbelief. Oliver screams again pushing as hard as he can with just his triceps strength. About three seconds later, a grinding sound and then…SNAP! Oliver breaks Titus’ arm. Titus’ hand hits the pin pad. He pulls his arm away grabbing it for support.

Oliver slams his fist down onto the pad, crushing the pad and bending one of the thick steel supports holding the table up. He then hits a double biceps shot at Titus. Incredibly ripped biceps explode to over 24 inches with high peaks. Lats flare out like wings. Abs shredded. Sweat pouring off his body giving it a beautiful shine.

Cheers and shock coming from the crowd. Mike gives Oliver a hug.

“I knew you could do it, Olly,” says Mike.

“I couldn’t have done all this without you, Big Mike,” responds Oliver.

“Maybe you should call me, Little Mike, from now on.”

They laugh. Brock runs over to his Dad and takes him away for medical attention.

Someone from the crowd says, “Bro, you broke the table.”

Oliver looks at it. There are four steel support bars that run from the base on the floor to the tabletop. One of them is bent inwards. Oliver bends down and grabs the bent support bar at the middle of the bend with his left hand. His other hand is on the tabletop for support. Oliver grunts and starts pulling. His biceps and forearm explode as does his lat. Very slowly, Oliver starts bending the support bar straight.

“No way! This kid is bending fucking steel,” says one guy from the crowd.

“Jesus, his arm strength is off the scale!”

Oliver completely straightens the support bar. He then hits another double biceps shot at the crowd. The crowd cheers. The crowd comes over to Oliver for pictures and autographs.

Oliver looks at Mike. “Let’s keep doing this shit! I want to see how strong I can get!”

Mike responds, “Hell yeah kid!”

THE END

Hot story. 

• Like 2

This, please!

-A year has passed since Ollie became world champion. he's muscle is bigger he's height is higher  Then one day, he ran into melvin. He was still skinny and short. It's so compared to Ollie. After a long conversation with Melvin, Ollie found out that Melvin was a gay with muscle fetish. Olly, who has become overwhelming, torments Melvin by showing off his enormous muscles and strength at Melvin's request, and Melvin worships Olly's muscles

• Like 2