armwreslr

2 hours ago, armwreslr said:

PART 4

On Oliver’s 21st  birthday, Harry presents him with a brand new Ford F-150 truck. Harry makes him promise he won’t use the truck in a way that will break it. Oliver happily agrees. Harry also gives Oliver a full-time contract to work for his company with plenty of time to train whenever he wants.

Several months go by. Oliver’s training intensity has increased as well as his size and strength. Muscle, tendon and ligament density has continued to increase, as well as his bone density. That’s why he’s been able to literally punch metal without hurting himself.

Mike takes all the usual measurements. Oliver’s height is now 6’2” tall, and his bodyweight is 315 lbs of incredibly dense muscle. Biceps, 25.5 inches unpumped. Forearms, 21 inches. Waist, 30 inches still. Chest, 62.5 inches. Quads, 32 inches. Calves, 22.5 inches.

The strength gains are significant. Oliver’s bench press max is now 3500 lbs. His squat is 6000 lbs, and his deadlift is 7500 lbs. Oliver can now strict curl 1500 lbs.

JIM’S POWER GYM has a strongman competition going on after Oliver finishes his lifts. He’s sweaty and pumped. Most of the strongmen know who Oliver is and get some pictures with him. A few don’t know what all the fuss is about over a big bodybuilder. Afterall, some of these giants are still physically bigger than Oliver.

One of the guys, Sven Larsen, 6’9” tall, 440 lbs, doesn’t know Oliver and challenges him to an Atlas Stone race. The Atlas Stones are big balls made of heavy cement going from 80 kg (176 lbs) to 200 kg (441 lbs). The light Atlas Stones are placed on high platforms, so the strongmen have to lift the stones over their heads. The heavier ones have lower platforms, but are still very high, especially for the weight and awkwardness of the stone. They go from light to heavy.

“Sven, normally I would accept any challenge, but I’m not registered for this competition. Also, it’s not really fair for me to compete,” says Oliver.

Sven laughs and responds, “Fair, because you’re not that strong?”

“It’s not fair for you because I’m too strong,” says Oliver.

Sven says, “You bodybuilders have delusions of grandeur because your muscles are big. That doesn’t translate to strength. Let me show you in this little challenge.”

Oliver says, “Okay, but I warned you.” 

Two sets of stones are lined up for Sven and for Oliver. Oliver is pumped and sweaty from his workout. They start. Sven picks up his first stone using good technique by squatting down, putting the stone in his lap and standing up with it and then putting it on the platform. Oliver just squats down and lifts the stone with his hands using no technique and just placing it on the platform. The stones are so light for Oliver that he doesn’t need to use any technique. It’s almost as easy as grabbing a heavy medicine ball and putting it on the platform. Oliver finishes the race in just under 10 seconds, beating the world record by more than five seconds. Sven finishes the race in 15.3 seconds, which would be a world record if Oliver hadn’t been there.

Sven calls foul play, saying that the stones had to have been lighter for Oliver to do what he did. There is a stone sitting next to the largest stone in the contest. It’s called the Manhood Stone. It weighs 266 kg (586 lbs). Oliver lifts it like all the other ones. He presses it above his head for reps.

“Do you think this is fake, Sven” Oliver asks?

“Absolutely! No one can handle a stone that large and heavy like you,” responds Sven.

He lowers the stone into Sven’s arms. He releases the stone, and the stone crashes through Sven’s arms because he wasn’t expecting that much weight. All the other strongmen laugh. Sven is pissed off.

“Let me do something that will really blow your mind,” says Oliver.

Oliver looks at Mike and smiles. Mike shakes his head. Oliver lifts the Manhood Stone and holds it at chest level. His arms are massively pumped from holding the stone. His huge forearms are pumping with blood holding the stone in place. Oliver screams and starts to push in on the stone with his hands.

Sven asks, “What are you doing, you idiot?”

Sven is smiling and looking around the room. Everyone is watching Oliver. Oliver’s chest is ripped and pumped huge with abs contracting like never before. His biceps are blowing up to over 26 inches with the thick biceps vein protruding. His forearms showing massive, corded muscle at work. Another scream and after a few more seconds, a cracking sound comes from the stone. Fine cracks are forming throughout the stone. Stone dust is starting to come off the stone under the pressure of Oliver’s ripped muscle.

“This kid is absolutely massive and ripped, but what’s he doin’ to the stone? I don’t get it,” says one of the strongmen.

“Dude, the stone is fucking cracking,” replies one of the other strongmen.

“Bro, that’s not possible,” says the first strongman.

Oliver screams again, using his ripped muscle, chest, abs, biceps and forearms to compress the stone. More cracks form, now quite visible.

“No fuckin’ way,” says the first strongman.

Oliver screams again. His chest is shredded and somehow contracting harder under the excitement of the guys not believing in his strength. Cracks go all around, and the Atlas stone compresses and falls apart.

“Fuck yeah,” screams Oliver.

He drops the pieces of the stone to the ground and hits a massive double biceps pose. Sven and the other strongmen are all in shock at this impossible feat of strength.

“Well, fuck, should we just go home,” Sven asks the other strongmen.

Oliver says, “Guys, come gather ’round.”

Oliver waves the guys to gather around him. Even though most of them are much larger than him, they are intimidated by his show of strength.

Oliver says, “All of you guys are here because you excel in the sport of strongman. You are here to compete against each other in this competition, not me. I’m only here because this is the only gym that can accommodate my level of strength. Sven here, challenged me, and I’m new to all this, so I let my ego get the best of me.”

One of the strongmen asks, “Well, how the fuck did you get so strong? Bodybuilders are not near our level of strength, and we’re not even close to your level of strength.”

“It’s complicated, and no, it’s not any secret drug. I’m still figuring it all out myself. But, please, guys, you’re all amazing athletes. Please continue your competition,” says Oliver.

A couple of the guys start clapping. Then finally they all clap. Sven comes up to shake Oliver’s hand. He squeezes hard and smiles. Oliver squeezes back and then blood rushes out of Sven’s face. Oliver releases the hold, and they both laugh.

A few days later, it’s early morning. Oliver’s mom is away at a conference. Oliver is in his compression shorts. Harry and Mike are coming over for breakfast. Oliver opens the front door and sees the newspaper on the front lawn. Harry likes to read the paper. He steps out to get it when all of a sudden, a black van passes his house and…POP! POP! POP! Three darts stick in Oliver’s chest and arm. He starts to get dizzy.

From the black van, “Hit him again.”

Three more darts go into him including his neck abs and arm. Oliver goes down, unconscious. Three men run out of the van, grab Oliver and bring him into the van.

During the ride in the van, Oliver starts to wake up. He can’t see anything.

“Guys, he’s waking up.”

“We gave him enough to knockout an elephant!”

“Keep him under until we get him locked up securely.”

Oliver goes unconscious.

Harry and Mike arrive at the house and see the door wide open. They know something’s wrong. They check the house for Oliver. He’s nowhere. They call his phone, but it’s in his room. Harry canvases the neighborhood and finds out that there was a black van speeding around. One of the neighbors has security footage of the road, so Harry got the license plate. He has a friend at the FBI that can run plate recognition through all kinds of cameras around the city and state to track the van.

Oliver wakes up. He’s in a circular steel cage with bars that run from the ceiling to the floor. The cage is in a clean white room. There is a double wide door opening to another area that appears to be a laboratory. A short, fat, bald white guy comes out in a white lab coat.

“Ahh you’re awake, Oliver. I’m Dr. Bennett. I run this facility. If you cooperate, you may just make it out of here alive. If you don’t…well, there are ways for us to make you comply,” says Dr. Bennett.

“Why am I here,” asks Oliver

“The drug gang you messed with has a much bigger reach than your friend Harry knows. They captured you and brought you to my facility for testing and observation. We already took a sample of your blood. We’ll know how you got so strong in about 6 hours. Oh, and if you’re thinking of using your strength to escape, don’t. The chains from your steel wrist cuffs to the floor are built strong enough to hold an elephant. Even if you somehow manage to break them, the bars of this cage are 1.5-inch-thick chromium alloy steel, the strongest steel on Earth. Its many times stronger than titanium. It’s unbendable. The doctor leaves the room. A guard remains watching.

A couple hours later, the doctor comes running back in.

“Hector, the facility is under attack. Give me your firearm. I’m giving it to Chavez to go out with the other guards to repel the attack. Stay here and watch over the subject. He won’t be going anywhere,” screams Dr. Bennett.

Dr. Bennett takes Hector’s gun. Hector smiles. Oliver stands up, sweating as his metabolism speeds along.

“Oh, you’re a big boy, but you ain’t goin’ nowhere muchacho. You fucked with the wrong gang. We lookin’ for your madre now,” says Hector.

“My mom? Leave her out of this,” screams Oliver.

“We won’t hurt her too bad if you just calm down and cooperate,” says Hector.

Oliver starts to wrap the slack in the chain around his hands. He starts to do a biceps curl with his right arm. His arm pumps instantly with the thick vein pulsing.

“These chains can hold an elephant, huh,” asks Oliver.

“Damn right, white boy,” sneers Hector.

Oliver screams and starts curling his right arm. The chain is holding, but after a few seconds, one of the links starts to weaken. Oliver angles his arm so Hector can see it in full view. A coupe more seconds…SNAP! Hector’s eyes get big.

“No way,” says Hector.

Oliver starts curling his left arm.

“Look at the arm, Hector. I might not squeeze your head into pudding with it,” screams Oliver.

He starts pulling hard. One of the thick steel links begins to weaken. Hector can see it deforming under Oliver’s arm strength.

“Yeah,” screams Oliver.

SNAP! The chains are destroyed. Oliver bends the steel cuffs off his wrist. He hits a double biceps pose at Hector.

“I’m not scared man, cause you ain’t getting’ out of this cage. You heard what the doctor said. It’s the strongest steel on Earth,” says Hector.

The doctor can see the cage from a monitor in the lab. He sees that Oliver snapped the chains. He goes to the cage.

“Calm down, Oliver. Everything’s going to be fine,” says Dr. Bennett.

Oliver says, “Hector says the gang is going after my mother.”

“That may or may not be true,” responds Dr. Bennett.

Oliver says, “Well, I can’t take that chance.”

Oliver starts screaming and hitting most muscular pose after most muscular pose, psyching himself up. Sweat is pouring off him. Every muscle is flexing and ripped up.

“You are a specimen, Oliver, but you will not get out of here,” says Dr. Bennett.

Oliver grabs two bars next to each other and begins to pull. After a few seconds, nothing happens. Oliver lets go.

“I told you, Oliver. Not even you are strong enough to get out,” says Dr. Bennett.

Oliver is incredibly angry. He screams and grabs the two bars again. He screams and starts pulling on the bars. His ripped biceps explode to over 26.5 inches. His 21-inch forearms, filled with corded muscle, begin to work the bars. Oliver’s back turns into an anatomy chart of incredible shredded and pumped muscle. Sweat is pouring down his body.

“Bodybuilders are so dumb,” says Dr. Bennett.

Oliver continues screaming and pulling at maximum effort for 10 seconds. A slight squeal comes from the bars. Ever so slightly the bars start to give a little.

Hector says, “Hey Doc, it looks like he bent the bars a little.”

“Are you blind, Hector? These bars are unbendable,” says Dr. Bennett.

Oliver continues pulling, his face straining, biceps and forearms massive and his back expanding with the effort. The bars start to squeal loudly and visibly bend very slowly.

“Fuck yeah! I’m stronger than the strongest steel,” screams Oliver.

Hector screams, “Doc! He’s doin’ it! What do we do?”

“Oh my God! This is impossible! No! No,” screams Dr. Bennett.

Oliver bends the bars about 6 inches apart. He takes a short break, screams and goes back at it. The bars start bending again. Oliver sees the disbelief in their eyes. This excites him to pull harder. The bars continue bending under the ripped muscle of the bodybuilder. Dr. Bennett can’t take his eyes off Oliver’s massive arms, bending the unbendable bars, the sweat dripping down his ripped abs, his impossibly wide lats contracting hard.

“He’s bending them with his bare hands. All that ripped muscle is stronger than my bars,” cries Dr.  Bennett.

“Dr. Bennett! Snap out of it, we need to get out,” screams Hector.

“Oh yes, come with me.”

They go into the lab, and the doctor goes to a control panel and hits some buttons. Oliver is still bending the bars, farther than he needs to. The bars start to pull from their moorings at the top of the ceiling.

“Yeah,” screams Oliver as he rips the bars from the ceiling, and they drop down into the cage.

A massive steel door actives from the ceiling between the room Oliver is in and the lab. The door is hooked up to a massive hydraulic press that can create a force of nearly 8,000 pounds. It could literally crush a car. The door is a few inches above Oliver’s knees when he gets to it. He hooks his hands on the bottom and pulls up. He stops the door from going down. He screams and starts to slowly curl the door back up. His biceps are so pumped, that they’re nearly 27 inches, rock hard and peaked.

“Holy shit, Doc. Look at his arms! Their fucking huge, and he’s pulling the door open with just his arms,” screams Hector.

Oliver gets the door high enough that he can get under it and start pressing up.

“The door is only on 20 percent power. Let’s increase it to 60 percent power,” says Dr. Bennett.

The door stops moving until Oliver, using his leg strength now pushes himself and the door resting on his palms at his shoulders back up.

“Let’s go to 100% power! I’m going to crush him like an ant,” screams Dr. Bennet.

The door starts to force Oliver back down a bit, his legs bending. Oliver screams and starts to push back. Oliver’s massive and shredded quads blow up to nearly 34 inches. The door stops.

Hector says, “He stopped the door.”

Dr. Bennett asks, “Yeah, but how long can he hold it before it squashes him?

Oliver widens his stance for better stability. He screams and starts pushing up on the door like he’s doing a military press. His abs are carved of stone. His biceps and triceps explode. His cannon ball shoulders are completely ripped as is his heaving chest. The door is still holding. The hydraulic press is now at maximum power.

Oliver screams again and slowly, the door, centimeter by centimeter, is being pushed up by Oliver’s shredded bodybuilder muscle.

The indicator on the hydraulic press control panel says that the press is going into overload. Hector and Dr. Bennett can see Oliver’s ripped abs and shredded chest. His massive, ripped arms continue pressing the door back up into the ceiling, slowly.

“What are we gonna do, Doc,” asks Hector.

The doctor picks up a dart gun. He fires the last three darts at Oliver’s abdominals. After a few seconds, the door starts coming back down again, slowly.

“There we go! Nothing to worry about,” says Dr. Bennett.

Oliver is feeling a little dizzy. He quickly pulls the darts out. He puts both hands back under the door. The door has reached back down to shoulder height. Oliver shakes his head and screams again, Oliver pushes up, and the door slows to a crawl and stops.

“He stopped the door again, Doc,” says Hector.

“That’s impossible. The darts should have put him to sleep in three seconds. His metabolism must be running so fast that the drugs got absorbed and processed too quickly, says Dr. Bennett.

Oliver screams and pushes with everything he has. The door starts to very slowly move back up again.

Dr. Bennett can’t take his eyes off Oliver. The ripped muscle of a young bodybuilder, beating back a hydraulic press, is just too mesmerizing for the doctor.

“His raw strength is overpowering my car crushing hydraulic press,” exclaims Dr. Bennett.

“Doctor, where can we go,” screams Hector.

“Oh yes, yes! Let’s go to the panic room,” screams Dr. Bennett.

Oliver is continuing to press the door back up. His arms are absolutely massive, with huge triceps, showing corded muscle through thin skin. He’s shoulders are so ripped that every vein and muscle fiber can be seen.  He’s pressed it nearly into the ceiling. The control panel for the hydraulic press explodes in the lab. The hydraulic press releases the door, and Oliver slams it into the ceiling.

He walks into the lab and sees the blood sample in the centrifuge. He takes one fist and smashes it down on the centrifuge. It explodes and stops spinning. The blood sample is damaged, but Oliver takes it and pours it into the sink and flushes the sink with water.

Oliver sees a bunch of security monitors. He can see Harry and Mike waving into one of the outside cameras. They took down the facility security guards. He sees the intercom.

“Hey guys! I see you. I’m going to let you in,” says Oliver.

They give a thumbs up. Oliver can see a button to unlock the outside door. He hits it and sees the guys come in. He walks down the hallway and sees a big steel door about seven feet tall and 4 feet wide with a wheel on the front. There’s a small sign next to the door that reads: PANIC ROOM.

Oliver bangs on the door. Dr. Bennett and Hector jump.

“I hear you guys in there,” says Oliver.

Harry and Mike make it to the panic room. They brought a couple guys with them dressed in tactical gear, Johnny, a 6’5”, 230 lb Italian guy that’s jacked, and Tyrone, 6’, slim but ripped black guy.

“Hi guys,” says Oliver.

“Hey Olly! Harry and I brought some reinforcements. They helped us clean up outside. This is Johnny and Tyrone,” says Mike.

“You guys weren’t joking. Olly is huge and ripped up. I competed in bodybuilding before, but I’ve never seen anyone as big and ripped as you, Olly,” says Johnny.

“Yeah man, they grow these kids big these days,” says Tyrone.

Oliver fist bumps both of them.

Oliver says, “Thanks guys. Now it’s time for me to get to work and pry this door open.”

Johnny asks, “Wait. What exactly are you going to do? I don’t see your tools.”

Oliver turns to Johnny and hits a massive double biceps pose, showing shredded 26-inch pumped arms with high biceps peaks. His abs are ripped up and lats are wide as an airplane.

Johnny’s eyes nearly burst out of his head. Tyrone’s mouth is open in awe.

“Holy shit! You look huge standing there, but when you flex it’s unbelievable. So, you’re going to pry this panic room door open with your bare hands,” Johnny asks.

“And all this ripped muscle,” Oliver says with a smile.

“Let’s see it, big man. This door is probably about three inches thick hardened steel with five or more two-inch-thick hardened steel locking bolts through the entire side that opens and maybe some along the top and bottom of the door,” says Johnny.

Oliver grabs the wheel and tries to turn it. His biceps explode as he twists the wheel. It moves a couple inches and gets stuck. He screams and twists more, and after a few seconds, SNAP! The wheel snaps off!

“Jesus,” says Johnny.

The guys inside laugh. They can see on a monitor what’s going on. Oliver looks up to see a security camera pointed at him. He smiles at the camera. He turns back towards the door. He lifts his arms into two fists and uses both fists to slam into the door close to the seam of the door and the wall. BOOM! The door dents but not too much. The steel is thick and hard.

“Bro, you dented it,” says Johnny.

“I did, but you’re right. This door is thick as fuck. Time to go fucking nuts,” says Oliver.

Oliver hits a most muscular pose at the door and screams.

“Holy shit! You can see every muscle through his skin,” says Tyrone.

With another scream, two fists up, arms looking pumped, abdominals like rocks, Oliver slams his fists into the same spot with incredible power. BOOM! Bigger dents form. Again, bringing the two fists back, SLAM! The sound reverberates through the facility. The dent is getting deeper. Again…BOOM! The dent is now deep enough that the door’s lip where it meets the wall is starting to bend backwards. Again…BOOM! The lip bends up enough to get a hand inside.

Hector is pacing around and says, “He’s gonna get in!”

Dr. Bennett says, “Yes, he made some dents, but this door is going to hold. It’s one of the best ones made.”

Mike says, “Now the fun begins.”

Oliver smiles and then gets serious. He sticks his right hand in the gap and puts his left hand on the door for leverage. He breathes in a couple deep breaths. He then screams and pulls. His biceps explodes to 26.5 inches, maybe even more. Pure, corded, ripped biceps muscle and thick, ripped forearm muscle in combination with massive, shredded back muscle pulling with everything Oliver has. At first nothing happens, but after a few seconds, the door starts to squeal and groan.

The locking bolts trying to hold on slowly start to bend. The door opens millimeter by millimeter.

“No way! This is not possible,” says Tyrone.

Johnny is shaking his head and says, “Look at his fucking arm! That’s the biggest, most ripped and peaked biceps I have ever seen, and it’s bending inches of hardened steel!”

Hector screams, “No! He’s doin’ it! He’s doin’ it! You said he couldn’t!”

The doctor is mesmerized by the feat of strength, the ripped muscle working against the steel and beating it!

“He can’t be doing this. I don’t know if I can hold myself together. This is too much,” says Tyrone.

Oliver gets more excited. He screams and pulls harder. Sweat is pouring off him. His body is an anatomy chart of ripped muscle. The locking bolts are bending to Oliver’s massive biceps and back. The door is starting to bend backwards. It appears there are locking bolts along the top and bottom of the door as well. They are starting to bend too.

Johnny goes up to Oliver and touches is arm and then using both hands grabs onto Oliver’s biceps.

“Jesus Christ! His arm feels harder than steel, and I can feel every fucking muscle fiber,” yells Johnny.

Oliver feeds off this. It excites him. Another scream! The door is starting the bend backwards more. SNAP! One of the bolts snaps.

“Yeah,” screams Oliver.

He continues a little longer, pulling with that impossibly huge biceps, with the thickest vein on top. SNAP! Another bolt snaps!

Oliver stops to take a break. Sweat pouring off him. Muscles pumped and shredded. Abs going in and out with each breath. Chest is heaving up and down. He looks at Mike.

“How do I look,” asks Oliver.

“Like a fucking God,” says Mike.

Everyone smiles. Oliver smiles and nods his head.

“Oh fuck! If you continue, I don’t know if I can hold back. I’m so embarrassed” says Tyrone.

Oliver looks at him and says, “Don’t be embarrassed, man. It’s cool here. I have that effect on people.”

Oliver goes to the door opening and looks in. Hector starts freaking out. They can see Oliver looking like a monster, his ripped abdominals, thick arms and shredded chest, with sweat dripping off him. Dr. Bennett is still in a trance watching Oliver. Oliver hits a most muscular, screaming, psyching himself up.

“I’m gonna give my biceps a rest and let my chest, shoulders and triceps get some reps in,” says Oliver.

He puts his right hand on the wall for stability and his left hand on the opened door. He takes a couple deep breaths and screams. His triceps explodes into ripped, massive cords. His chest is shredded with every fiber showing. His shoulder blows up into a cannon ball. The door starts bending again, opening slowly. Oliver’s ripped muscle is bending inches of steel in the door, and at the same time bending the locking bolts trying to hold the door to the wall.

“Guys, I can’t hold it anymore” screams Tyrone.

He’s watching Oliver’s huge, horseshoe triceps muscle inches of steel, bending it to his will. He starts to let out wave after wave. He’s shaking. It’s so powerful that semen literally seeps through his pants. Oliver gets more excited and pushes harder.

“Fuck yeah. This door is weakening,” screams Oliver.

The door is bending further back. SNAP! Another bolt goes. SNAP! SNAP! Two more bolts go. The steel is no match for this kid’s ripped muscle. Johnny feels Oliver’s triceps. He closes his eyes.

“I’m not gay, but seeing and feeling all this power from your ripped muscle, it’s too much! The strength you have, bending inches of steel, it’s intoxicating,” says Johnny.

Johnny starts to shake and releases a huge load into his pants. Oliver pushes harder. The door is starting to fold onto itself. SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! Three bolts snap back-to-back, not being able to resist this kid’s strength. Hector tries to run out but Mike tackles him to the ground and cuffs him. Dr. Bennett is watching, with his mouth open, the massive, ripped muscle of Oliver bending the steel door and snapping the locking bolts.

“All that ripped muscle, bending the chromium-alloy steel bars, defeating my car crushing hydraulic press, and now bending a door made of inches of hardened steel, snapping steel bolts…it’s unimaginable,” says Dr. Bennett, who immediately starts to release loads into his pants. He falls to his knees.

SNAP! SNAP! Oliver continues snapping the rest of the bolts while folding the door back on itself. He releases the door and with a scream and hits a most muscular pose.

“Fuck yeah! That was awesome,” screams Oliver. Mike is breathing heavy.

“Oliver, that was fucking intense, man,” Mike says.

Oliver smiles, and Mike comes in and gives him a hug.

“Nice job, Oliver! Nice job everyone,” says Harry.

Harry cuffs Dr. Bennett, who is still on his knees, crying. They all walk out of the facility and drive to their secure detention facility.

Damn so incredibly hot 

• Like 2

What a perfect continuation of Olivers  growth and Mike is right along with him.

He is not afraid to show off anymore and he knows he looks good doing it.

• Like 2

What are your favorite parts of the story or favorite feats of strength that Oliver has performed so far?

Don’t tell me what you want to see. I just want to know what’s been your favorite part of the story or feat of strength and why. 

Thanks for reading and the great feedback. 

4 minutes ago, armwreslr said:

What are your favorite parts of the story or favorite feats of strength that Oliver has performed so far?

Don’t tell me what you want to see. I just want to know what’s been your favorite part of the story or feat of strength and why. 

The pure raw strength of taking that massive steel door down and bending those bars made out of the strongest metal   Hot as hell. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, armwreslr said:

all of it, the way you desribe them as well as seeing it from some f the on lookers seeing his dense, shredded huge, muscular and growing body, though my all time fave is seeing his muscles physically swell larger each and everytime something extremely heavy is involved, does his muscles stay that size or does he go back down to before the pump from the feats of strength

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, richard18 said:

all of it, the way you desribe them as well as seeing it from some f the on lookers seeing his dense, shredded huge, muscular and growing body, though my all time fave is seeing his muscles physically swell larger each and everytime something extremely heavy is involved, does his muscles stay that size or does he go back down to before the pump from the feats of strength

It’s just the pump. It goes back down. 

When Oliver took on the safe at the party.  it was the first time he seemed to really get off on his power, and let his need to show off his strength take over.  Can't wait for more.

• Like 1

On 3/25/2021 at 7:07 AM, armwreslr said:

I love when a guy can slowly, with effort, overpower a car . 

• Like 2

PART 5

A few days after the incident at the facility, Mike and Oliver are on their way to the gym around noon on a hot day, when Harry gives Mike a call.

“Hey, Harry, what’s up,” Mike asks.

“Hi Mike. Are you with Olly,” asks Harry.

“Yes, sir,” Mike responds.

“Thank God. I got a call from my contact at the FBI. There has been property destruction around the city that resembles the kind of things that Olly can do. I assured him that Olly was not involved. He let me know that through sources, something may be going down at the automobile scrap yard,” says Harry.

“Oh man, well we’re only a couple minutes away from there. We can go check it out,” responds Mike.

“Great, I’ll catch up with you guys as soon as I can,” says Harry.

Mike hangs up, and Oliver drives over to the scrap yard. The scrap yard is closed. It’s a Sunday. When they arrive they can hear a loud crashing sound. They get out and go into the yard. They see several stacks of crushed cars lined up. One in the middle starts to wobble. There is some grunting and then a scream. The stack of crushed cars starts to tip over.

“Yeah,” someone yells.

The cars come crashing to the ground. A jacked person comes from the rear of the pile of cars. It’s hard to see from this distance. 

Mike says, “Let’s get a closer look, but don’t engage yet. We need to see what we’re dealing with.”

“Okay, Mike,” Oliver responds.

The guy starts walking and Olly and Mike follow behind and close in on the guy, making sure they hide behind cars, so they are not detected.

The guy shouts out to someone, “What’s next, Barry?”

“Over here! Let’s try this, Arturo. This will be a real test of your strength,” says Barry.

They arrive at what appears to be a small car compactor, for passenger size vehicles. The vehicles are placed into the compactor with a car loader, that loads the car in from the side. The compactor then crushes the car using a hydraulic press that comes down on the car and crushes it. Mike and Olly are hiding behind a car as they watch. They see Barry. He looks like a teenager with blonde hair, on the short and skinny side.

The guy turns around, and he looks very young. He’s totally ripped, just like Oliver. He looks like he’s about 5’11” tall with dark brown hair in the form of a mohawk and blue eyes, but he’s very wide like Oliver. He hits a back double biceps shot towards Barry, which is a front double biceps shot towards Mike and Oliver. His arms are massive and peaked and totally ripped. He’s got a massive, ripped chest and rock-hard abs. With shorts on, his quads are equally as impressive with cross striations and huge calves as well.

“Let’s see what my 24-inch pythons can do here,” says Arturo.

Oliver whispers, “His arms are almost as big as mine.”

Mike shakes his head.

Barry is working a control panel and starts the compactor. The ceiling starts to drop down slowly. As it gets closer, Arturo lifts his arms up. The compactor meets Arturo’s hands, and it starts to push his arms down. Halfway down the length of Arturo’s arms, he’s able to stop it.

“You stopped it man, but it’s only on 50 percent power,” says Barry.

“Well, turn it up!”

Barry turns it up and says, “Going to 75 percent power.”

The compactor starts moving again. Arturo’s arms are going down, but he starts to grunt and push back with his pumped, nearly 25-inch arms. The compactor slows down as it reaches his chin and stops there.

“Wow! This is really heavy. Let’s see if I can handle 100 percent power,” says Arturo.

“Okay. Just try to hold it as long as you can,” yells Barry.

Barry dials the power all the way to 100 percent. The hydraulics go to full power and start compressing again. Arturo’s arms slowly go down. Arturo is sweating profusely. The compactor gets down to the top of his shoulders, and his legs start to buckle a little.

Oliver asks, “You think this compactor is stronger than the hydraulic press the doctor had at the facility?”

“Bennett said it could crush cars, but I think this one is a bit stronger. It’s bigger for sure, which means it likely can output more pressure.”

Arturo spreads his legs for better stability. He screams. His legs, pumped and ripped, stop the compactor. 

“Jesus, this kid’s holding it back,” exclaims Mike.

“But for how long? Should I go help?”

“Not yet. Let’s see what happens,” Mike responds.

Arturo’s back looks absolutely huge and shredded. It’s extremely wide. His hands holding back the compactor at shoulder level is really making his biceps pop huge from the back, with huge horseshoe triceps hanging and extremely tight. His shoulders are massively round and ripped, and you can see all three distinct heads.

Arturo’s been holding it for nearly 10 seconds, with sweat dripping off him, down his abs. He screams and starts pushing with everything he has. His biceps contract harder and swell bigger as well as his triceps. At first, it just looks like he’s still holding the compactor back, but after a few seconds of pushing, the compactor starts to creak and squeal a little. Very slowly it gives some ground.

“Oh my God! You seein’ this, Olly,” Mike asks.

“Yeah, this kid is doin’ it! He’s beating the compactor,” Oliver says with eyes wide open.

Arturo’s chest is shredded and pumped and working with his ripped shoulders and arms to overpower the compactor on maximum load. Arturo’s abs are contracting hard, keeping his core steady during this feat of strength.

Halfway up, Arturo is stopped by the compactor. A power spike has pushed the hydraulics to 110 percent power.

“Arturo, keep it up! Your shoulders are massive and ripped, and your strength is causing the pressure to build up in the hydraulics,” yells Barry.

This excites Arturo. He screams again and presses with everything he has. It doesn’t move. He screams again and digs deep, bringing all of his strength to bear. Arturo’s shoulders look like they’re going to explode with the huge pump of the incredibly dense muscle. His triceps show every fiber contracting. Cords of muscle contract in his chest. The compactor again begins to move slowly upward. This teen bodybuilder is overpowering the compactor. The control panel starts beeping.

Barry yells, “Yeah! It’s gonna overload!”

Arturo gets excited and continues pushing with his massive, ripped muscle. He nearly has his arms fully extended when the control panel catches fire, and the compactor shuts down.

“Fuck yeah! I beat a car crusher! I can beat anyone or anything,” exclaims Arturo.

“Damn right, Arturo,” says Barry, smiling. Oliver and Mike come out from behind the car.

Arturo looks at them and says, “It looks like I got a couple fans, Barry.”

Barry laughs. Arturo flexes his pecs a few times at Oliver and Mike.

Oliver takes off his oversized shirt to reveal his thickly muscled and ripped upper body. His shorts are showing off his massive, shredded quads. Arturo puts out his hand. It’s big. Oliver shakes his hand, and Arturo starts to clamp down. His forearms pump up. Oliver matches his strength, clamping down his hand. Arturo squeezes harder, corded muscle in his forearms contracting hard. Oliver squeezes harder too, but somehow Arturo is squeezing harder than Oliver. Arturo is smiling, and Oliver is starting to wince.

Arturo says, “I have the strongest grip, and my forearms measure 22 inches, which look bigger than yours.”

Arturo releases Oliver’s hand. He laughs and says, “Oliver and Mike. I was wondering how long it would take to get your attention.”

Oliver and Mike look at each other in surprise.

Arturo continues, “I figured I’d get your attention if I destroyed some stuff around town. I’ve seen your feats of strength on social media, and I thought to myself, ‘I’m as strong or stronger than that guy. Why should he get all the attention?’ I’m also younger and probably have more dense muscle than you.”

Mike says, “Oliver’s 21 years old and weighs 315 pounds. How old are you, and how much do you weigh?”

Arturo responds, “I’m 18 years old, and I weigh a ripped up 325 pounds.”

Oliver says, “No way! You’re 18 years old and already this strong?”

“Yeah, and getting stronger. Shit, I’m 10 pounds heavier than you, and this muscle is dense as fuck,” responds Arturo, hitting a huge most muscular pose.

Arturo’s traps are nearly hitting his ears. His neck is thicker than his head. Huge pecs are ripped and pumped. His biceps have really thick veins running on top. His quads are thick with cross striations.

Oliver, not wanting to be out flexed, hits a massive double biceps pose. Oliver’s biceps rise to 25.5 inches, ripped with a huge peak. His lats flare out very wide, abs, crunched and ripped, with massive, shredded quads, nearly tearing his shorts. Arturo hits a double biceps pose as well at Oliver. Huge, ripped peaks explode from his arms, especially with the pump he has from beating the compactor.

“Hell, I think my arms are actually bigger than yours right now,” says Arturo with a smile. He continues, “I know they’re stronger than yours.”

“Prove it,” says Mike.

“I’m glad you said that,” says Arturo. “Barry, bring out the table.”

Barry slides out, from behind a stack of cars, an arm wrestling table, made out of reinforced steel.

“I saw video of your win over the super heavyweight world champion. I know I can beat you. My arms are unbeatable,” exclaims Arturo, flexing his right arm.

Oliver flexes his right arm and says, “No fuckin’ way that’s happenin’.”

Arturo puts his elbow on the elbow pad. Oliver grips up with Arturo. Barry is standing in the referee’s position. They both grip with a fair grip. It’s as if two titans are going into battle with each other. Both guys are massive and ripped with huge arms and forearms.

“Ready, Go,” yells Barry.

A fair start they both scream and are holding at the neutral position. Both guys biceps are massive and ripped. They are sweating profusely. Oliver screams and pulls with everything he has. He starts to pull Arturo down a bit, very slowly. His biceps is so pumped that it’s over 26 inches and rock hard.

“Yeah, Olly! Pull him down,” yells Mike.

Oliver’s chest is ripped and pumped contributing strength to the herculean effort. Oliver has Arturo past halfway down to the pin pad when Arturo screams and pulls hard, stopping Oliver.

“C’mon, Olly! Pull through! You’ve done it before,” yells Mike.

Oliver screams and pulls with everything he has. His biceps exploding, forearms pumped to the max. Arturo screams now too pulling with everything he has. Somehow, Arturo starts to slowly pull Oliver back up overpowering Oliver’s hit. Arturo’s biceps seem to match the size of Oliver’s, but Arturo’s muscle is a little denser. Arturo’s forearms are over 22 inches, bigger than Oliver’s.

Arturo brings Oliver past the neutral position. Oliver locks his arm just like the super heavyweight world champion did against him. This stops Arturo.

Arturo yells, “Think you’re gonna try that arm lock thing on me? You can’t stop this ripped teen muscle!”

Arturo screams and pulls with everything he has. Oliver is holding him back. Arturo’s arm looks massive, his peak now higher than Oliver’s. Arturo screams again and pulls. Oliver starts shaking, trying to hold back the teen muscle monster.

Arturo starts to slowly pull through Oliver’s tight arm lock.

Mike already aroused by the battle, gets more aroused seeing a teen bodybuilder overpowering Oliver, someone he thought was unbeatable.

Oliver yells, “No!”

Arturo yells, “Fuck yeah!”

Arturo continues pulling Oliver down with his ripped arms. His abs are rock hard and soaked with sweat. Oliver screams and pulls, stopping Arturo a few inches from the pin pad. He screams again and pulls with everything he has. He starts pulling Arturo back up with 26-inch arms. Arturo screams and pulls hard, overpowering Oliver and pulling him back down again.

Arturo yells, “This teen bodybuilder is overpowering the famous Oliver! Everyone’s gonna see this shit!”

A small camera is attached to the table, recording everything. Arturo continues pulling Oliver down. Oliver is trying to stop him, but Arturo’s ripped, dense muscle is too strong.

“Oh no! He’s doin’ it! He’s beating Olly,” yells Mike.

Arturo looks at Mike. Mike starts shooting load after load into his pants as he watches Arturo’s massive, ripped biceps with its thick vein put down Oliver’s arm.

Arturo screams again pushing Oliver’s arm to the pin pad.

“Fuck yeah,” yells Arturo as he hits a massive double biceps pose at Oliver. “Let’s go lefty! I can’t be stopped! I made your boy cream his pants as he saw me overpower you with this ripped teen muscle! Let me do it again!”

Mike sees that Arturo has a small cut on his left hand. Oliver is standing at the table with his head down. Mike comes over to Oliver and pulls him away from the table.

“I’m going away for a month, but I’ll be back! I’ll give you a rematch if you want, weakling,” yells Arturo. He laughs as Oliver and Mike walk away.

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1