• 2 months later...

Here’s extra samples of my favorite panel of the transformation: panel no. 6: the Aperture. 

“(…) what is happening to me?! Ugh… my shirt can’t hold any longer, this is impossible, how could my body have grown so… big and… look at my pecs, my abs, I can see it… I smell like shit, but.. this pain… it feels good! Wow, my arms, look at my arms! I feel so… good and… hard… uh, I’m turning into this muscle… beast, yea! Yes! All this… power, my voice is getting deeper and… uh yes”

He could only think of one think: muscle. His body turning into a powerful weapon, his abs so strong, his pecs getting harder by the minute. He felt pleasure in seeing those changes, where before he could only think of pain. His body so big now, and getting bigger, his cock so hard and ever being modified. at the end, a smirk on his face, even with the pain, he felt in his mind the changes going on, and he fully embraced them. Ever more streams of Testosterone made him feel in charge, horny, aggressive, his smirk, was no accident.

DD31DD7D-B960-4433-B02B-36305B9B011C.jpeg

F41BE38D-F2AF-439D-B248-681741989FE2.jpeg