Lea, the Musclegirl

foker

Here's one of my old commissioned stories I've decided to remaster,  rewriting some parts and adjusting the age of the main character. Hope  you'll enjoy it.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Lea was in her room watching TV. There were some fitness models doing various routine and exercises. By the look in her eyes one could easily tell, she clearly enjoyed the movements of those fit bodies and the way all the muscles bulged and flexed on the screen.She was pretty much into sport activities and trainings herself. Lea began doing body weighted trainings since the very young age. At first, her workoutswerejust awkward, because she had less knowledge about techniques, but after some time, Lea discovered how to do push-ups, crunches and pull-ups in a proper way and her body had adjusted to them, as well as to the muscle lust. Approximately, at that time, something had triggered in her young mind and she understood that muscle training was what she loved a lot, and that has brought her great satisfaction. In the next years, her love and lust for muscles got only stronger. Every day Lea worked out for about two hours in her room, she did dozens of push-ups, sit-ups and crunches. It was of help that the construction of her bed featured four wooden pillars, which were connected with each other at the height of one and a half meter. Lea used one of those connecting bars to do excruciating sets of pull-ups; this type of exercise was probably her favourite one. 

At some point later Lea realized, that the sheer weight of her body was not enough to cause enough resistance during her daily trainings. Therefore, she asked her parents to buy her some weights as a birthday gift. They were very glad their daughter has found a good hobby for herself and noticed as well, that Lea had been very dedicative and continuous in her trainings. Her family had an extra room on the first floor of the house and Lea’s parents decided to organize a home gym in there. Exactly on her birthday there was a huge delivery of the gym equipment, various dumbbells and bars, plates and gym-machines were installed and spread over the whole big room. Being very happy of it, Lea spent five hours working out non-stop in the gym on that day, getting familiar with all the new equipment. In the evening, she was extremely exhausted, but truly satisfied.

Days passed by and her upper body got fitter and stronger, especially for such a young lady. Her muscles were not exceptionally big, but they were corded and showed remarkable definition. Soon it occurred to her that the sweetest exhaustion she got from pumping her biceps and her chest muscles to the max. She wanted to get really strong and to have big muscles, like those bodybuilder on the TV, so she trained hard every day in her home gym in order to achieve her dream.   

And yes, Lea was my younger sister. Some time ago I’ve decided to join her occasionally in her trainings. I was impressed by her strength and stamina starting from our very first joint sessions. And she was only 18 years old! Being myself two years older than her, I wanted to lead a key role in our trainings, in sense of defining the amount of weight, repetitions, exercise techniques, etc. However, it did not go well as she has already been pretty well skilled in workout topics, usually giving me useful advises from her side.

One day back then, when we newly turned ourselves into training buddies, we moved to biceps curls. While she was still warming up doing numerous push-ups, I went to the dumbbell stack, grabbed a pair of 10-kg dumbbells and did three sets of 10 curls. After I have finished my arms burned like hell. Then Lea stood up from her endless push-ups, took the same dumbbells, smirked at me and said, “Now it’s my turn”, rep after rep she went on and performed 10 solid reps with each arm. I looked at her bulging biceps, each was waybigger than a tennis ball, with some thick veins running over them. “Hufff… that’s a good start”, after a short brake the young muscle girl began her second set of curls. Now each rep was slightly slower. I could do nothing but stare at her massive biceps: they were getting more and more pumped every time the dumbbells went up. At the rep number 10 Lea grunted through closed teeth and finished the set.

“Gawd, you a strong...”, I exclaimed. Her biceps got more of a red-rose colour now, she was shaking them, preparing for the next set. “Of course. Well, I wasn’t wasting my time kicking my ass around like... someone”, Lea replied and smiled at me. After resting for less than a minute she began her third set with the same 10-kg dumbbells in each hand. Her biceps were definitely bigger than mine, and she had better developed cords and  striations on them which I surely lacked, as well as hard pointed peaks! Now she huffed with every rep, after five of them she slowed down, balanced her breathing and continued curling in a steady determined manner until she reached 10 reps again. “Nghaaa… huff… my arms feel better now”,she said catching her breath.

Somehow at that point, I wanted to show Lea I’m kind of pretty fit myself. So I grabbed the 12-kg ones and managed to do 10 reps. Whoa, it was not easy at all. To my amazement Lea took same dumbbells in her hands right after I finished and started to curl them, breathing slow and determine. The big weights looked ridiculously big comparing to her small waist. “Uuuhhh…”, she did five reps, kept her arms half-curled for the next one and suddenlyher look landed on me. I could clearly see Lea was thinking on something. Her hands shaking, her biceps grew bigger in front of my eyes and more veins appeared on them!

Then all of a sudden she breathed out in a strange fake tone “Nghh… too heavy… I can’t…”, and let the dumbbells fall to the floor. “Still not bad!”, I complemented her, a bit confused by that kind of artificial tiredness she spontaneously experienced. Why has she stopped curling? But on the other hand I was happy she hasn’t outdone me in this exercise. Even relaxed the peaks of her biceps were making an incredible pressure on her skin. Then she brought her arms into an impressive double bicep pose. With that her little breasts were lifted by what I supposed to be her well-trained pectoral muscles, her biceps bulging extremely, and veins ran over her forearms in order to pump more blood into the peaks. Lea held the pose for some seconds and then said nonchalant “Thanks, I know, but probably... I need… hmmm… to train more…”,a strange smile and wild fire in her eyes left me awestruck.

During the next month Lea showed an incredible obsession with her workouts, especially she liked exercises, which involved her already massively bulging biceps. I continued to join her in our home gym time to time, but usually after one hour I got totally wasted and could not go on for more. Unlike Lea. She had great stamina and was able to workout hour after hour. It seemed she did not care about symmetry of her muscle development at all. Day after day, rep after rep she invested more time into curling big dumbbells. One day I have noticed posters of some female fitness models and bodybuilders in her room. Jody Miller was smiling at me from the wall holding an impressive double biceps pose. Lea mentioned once she wants to have her biceps this big soon.

The other day I was having lunch in the kitchen. Suddenly I heard very loud grunts, huffs and roars. The gym door was half opened, I left my food and sneaked inside. Lea was standing with her back to me, having 15-kilo dumbbells in each hand. Even from my position I saw how swollen her biceps were, protruding sideways from her arms! “Nghaaa… 28… 29… GGgrhaaa...” she was rhythmically curling those weighty babies! Her back was super wide, wider than I ever remember, making her body appear in a perfect V-shape. Even through her T-shirt could Isee how truly shredded her upper body has become. With her whole frame shaking wild, Lea began her 30th rep, grunting deeply, and impressively, the weight began to rise to her big shoulders again! My personal max with 15-kilo dumbbells was 25 reps per set. Crazy, she got stronger than me by now! Agonizingly slow, Lea completed this determined rep and dropped the weights to the floor. Panting heavily she turned to the stack of weights on her right and, to my amazement grabbed the 20-kilo dumbbells!! 

“No way, that’s too… too much for you!”, I yield in shock, uncovering my presence and stepping forward. Her face expression shined with direct determination, her eyes did not even bother to look at me, leaving me standing fully astonished, she started to curl the dumbbells! Her small breasts with hard platforms of pecs under them jumped higher as she performed three determined reps of perfect form and continued. I looked at the peaks of her bulging biceps. Oh gawd, she had mega defined peaks on them! Nets of blue veins running over them, disappearing under her T-shirt. “Ghrhhaaa…!”, Lea screamed in pain, passing reps number five and six, incredibly, going for more! The reps number seven and eight were insanely slow, I thought she was going to give up every moment; it took her almost 30 seconds of hard struggle to bring the weights to her meaty shoulders again and then again. Then she straightened her hands down, yet still holding the grip on the dumbbells. The material of the t-shirt was stretched tight over the upper parts of Lea’s burning biceps. She breathed out, moaned and looked me right in the eyes. What came next has made my jaw slowly falling dawn to the floor. In a state of terrible strain Lea whispered “Do you want to… to see... nghaaa… how strong my… biceps… truly are…?”Extremely excited I doubted the reality and could only mutter to my shame “Eeemmm… yes… but look at you… your arms are wasted… you won’t be able to curl any rep more...”

After hearing what I’ve just said, some kind of fire lit up in her eyes, a deep scream escaped her mouth, she adjusted her feet on the floor, looked up at the ceiling and lifted the 20-kilo dumbbells for her 9th rep! She performed it in one crazy quick lift and then, without a pause, did the 10th rep! She sobbed and huffed all the way, streams of her sweat running over the thick veins of her huge biceps. To my amazement, uncurling her arms, Lea stopped half-way, holding the dumbbells in a half-curled position, her forearms horizontal to the floor. Her biceps screaming in pain, her figure shaking wild. Then her look landed on me again“Unghhh… bring the tape… measure them… nghaaaa… measure my… biceps…”,she ordered.

In a state of complete astonishment I looked around but could not see a measuring tape in the gym. “In my… room… in the wardrobe… second drawer… mhhhh… from the top… please… quicker…”,she breathed out still holding her arms in the half-curled form. Her whole body trembling like an autumn leaf. I rushed to the third floor of our house and into Lea’s room; it was messy in there with clothing laying on the floor. It took me half a minute to find the right drawer but there was no measuring tape inside! Fuck. I checked other places and the other smaller wardrobe near her bed, there was none. Investigating her room, my look landed on some new posters on the walls, they featured not only female bodybuilders but also hardcore men with big bulky muscles, probably my sister’s new heroes. It was a pity I could not find a tape. If I would, I could measure her biceps in that torturous half-curling position she managed to hold for some seconds. Then something lightened in my head, second drawer from the top, ah, yes, I have checked the wrong one before. Opening the one Lea has mentioned I have finally found a measuring tape. Fuck, anyway it was is too late… Dribbling it in my hands, still in a state of massive shock of what I’ve just whitnessed I went to the kitchen, finished my lunch, drank some water and after ten minutes or so decided to come back to the gym, at least to measure Lea’s arms in their relaxed state, supposing she got some rest till now. 

When I entered the training room my head simply exploded. Lea was still there, huffing like an animal, and still holding the 20-kilo dumbbells in the agonizing half-curled position!!! Tops of her t-shirt were ripped to shreds, her biceps got super swollen and chilly-red, veins became as thick as pencils, tears run down her exhausted face. She looked at me with her exhausted eyes in tears and whispered through gritted teeth “Mmmmm…. Mmmmeasuuuree… my… GGGRRrrrrhhaaa…. bbiii… biceps…”

To be continued…

Check for more at www.patreon.com/foker and https://www.deviantart.com/foker/gallery

• Like 6
  • Confused 1

• 3 weeks later...