Helping my muscledadpipes (part 3)

Helping my muscle dad pipes part 3

I would never, EVER think that my muscle dad would be the center of my life like this. All this years, always lusting for his powerful body, and now, I can worship him 24/7 And after 3 full months in this new roid cycle, my dad is the biggest freak I ever seen in person. Everything on him is bigger, his traps, his gorilla chest, his wide back, his heavy feet, his colossal freaky bicep peaks… even his COCK! God, how is it possible? Even his cock is growing nonstop, bigger, thicker, huge fat veins covering it… Mmmmm I cant stop cuming to his power…

But my hulking dad doesn’t care, my lust for his hulking size turns him on even more, and my god is he horny for his muscles all the time! His new hobby now is making me cum as fast as he can, always trying new ways to catch me off guard and do something with his huge muscles that just makes me shoot in seconds and uncontrollably.

Today is cardio day for my dad, so now he always goes to the park so he can run and show his monster body to everyone. People just gasp, looks twice to him, some even get scared at first but then simply can’t stop staring at his immense muscle figure.

-        Damn son, perfect day for another run. Gotta get super shredded !!

-        Yeah dad, its so hot, not even a cloud

-        Mmmmm… will make these big cut vascular muscles sweat son

-        You love it hulk

-        Oh you bet sport, shiny muscles are even better to flex

-        Will you do it again big dad?

-        Don’t know, should I take it off already?

-        Why don’t you just torture that poor XXXL shirt a bit more while running and then, when all sweaty, you reveal your true herculean frame

-        I like it son, stay there then, im gonna do some miles

As always, I sit down in the car, doors opened, and just start scrolling my facebook account. In no time, my hulking dad is already at the far end of the park. He does several laps in circles, and every time he is near me I feel it, as the ground starts to shake with his big size 16 muscle feet pounding it with intense force. As the time pass, I can see his shirt getting tighter and tighter, his hulking muscle frame even more visible by the second underneath the sweaty fabric… God, my cock is already hard as an iron bar, knowing what he will do as soon as he ends the run.

45 minutes later my gigantic dad finaly stops near me, sweating and breathing heavily.

-        Damn it son, this beast is exhausted, but happy – he smiles

-        Damn dad, that poor shirt is painted on you… DAMN

-        Maybe it´s now the time to finally take it off son – says my dad grabbing the shirt by the collar.

His monster pecs flex and i can see the striations even with the fabric still on. He starts pulling the shirt over his massive arms, but they are just too pumped.

-        Help me here son - he orders me. - These damn arms are so fuckin big I can't get my shirt off !!

I immediately put my hands around one of his sleeves, touching his horse-shoe triceps and huge veined biceps. His forearms are so thick too and his wrists are as big as my forearms.

-        Dad, try to relax

-        Relax? How do you relax 23 inch cannons like mine son?

-        Jesus Christ…

I can start feeling the fabric stretch to its limits over his tremendous biceps, and just as he flexes slightly to try to help, the tight fabric finally explode…

-        SHIT! I keep losing so many damn shirts. This was one of my favorites…

He throws the shirt into the bushes and stands in front of the car, magnificent. Bigger than any bodybuilder I ever seen.

-        Yeah, big 23" fucking guns, son. But this is nothing yet, they will grow so much more!

He hits a colossal double bicep pose and I almost faint.

4 compete 24 inches.jpg

-        Dad! - I gasp - I've never seen an arm that size! Twenty-three inches! Shit, you just keep growing! Look at those freaky peaks! They look like 25”!

-        Yeah? Like it? You like what you see, son? You wanna feel these big muscles again?

I simply nod. At this point I couldn't speak no more. Here was my sexy muscle freak daddy standing in front of me. He clenched his jaw again and took in a breath as he raised his right arm again, this time just in front of my face and slowly flexed it. The freaky muscle bulged and grew before my eyes, knotting and twisting like steel cables. His forearms blasted into a mass of veins that ran over his freaky huge arm over his shoulders and into his hulking pecs.

-        Fuck, that's incredible!

-        Touch it son - he whispered back. - Feel how freaky that cannon is.

I felt the massive bicep as he contracted it even more making the peak twitch.

-        Yeah, punch that freaky arm! Punch it real hard, son. Don't be afraid you won't hurt daddy.

He laughed as I pulled back and rammed my fist into the thick arm. My hand recoiled and the hit stung.

-        OMG, It feels like I broke my hand!

-        Ain't nothin' son, watch this

He grabbed a fallen branch about 6 inches in diameter and flexed his huge arm again. He took a deep breath and smashed the branch onto his arm. The branch cracked and splintered over the huge muscle!

-        YEAH! - he shouted - FUCKIN LOVE IT! MAKES ME FUCKIN HARD!

He rubbed his growing basket with his powerful hands, his pig pecs flexing and bulging. Then he grabbed me and held me tight. He grimaced and grunted.

-        You like this big roided muscles, don't you? You wanna see your freaky dad work his fuckin body?

-        Yes sir! - I gasped as I held his massive arms, my hand not even covering half of the top of his massive biceps.

-        It may freak out people around the park son…

-        I don’t care. Show me how fuckin strong you are daddy!

He grunted and let me go. Then he walked over our car and hitted a most muscular pose grunting like a total animal.

-        Be careful what you wish son, I hope you can handle all my freakiness!

He took a few deep breaths and started pulling the car from the ground with his bare hands. His face went red and huge veins started covering his monster neck and traps. Then I heard a low rumbling sound and the car started slowing rising. My hulking dad quads and calves took more pressure, expanding and bulging with power. He was actually lifting our car up of the ground with only his colossal gigantic arms! As the car was lifted from the ground, his shorts gave out and tore away from his massive thighs.

-        YEAHHHH!!!! – my hulking dad shouted as he hoisted the car in his hands over his head and started performing presses.

He tossed the car from hand to hand to pumped his arms even bigger. Veins stood out and each striation in his shoulders, traps and superhuman arms were blasted into relief. His huge cock now pressed his shorts further and further out as his excitement at his own incredible strength grew. I pulled out my dick and stroked it as I watched my muscle god dad perform.

-        Oh God, you are so huge daddy, I cant stop jerking to your muscles!

Meanwhile so many people were already around us, gasping in disbelieve seeing my monster dad performance. Some guys, just like me, were already with their cocks out, stroking uncontrollably. This could get really ugly if police were called out, but we couldn’t stop, my hulking dad was demanding our worship. Finally, dad puts the car down and stood there, massive and freaky, sweating and hard. He flexed his pecs over and over to show us how pumped and thick he was. Mounds of massive rippling muscle pulsed and twitched at his desire. His muscle control was incredible. He raised his traps up without flexing his shoulders. He spread his lats out like amazing wings of thick muscle. Then he flexed his cock in his shorts and the waistband almost gave out…

-        Please dad, stop! – I screamed

-        Isn’t this show enough for you son?

-        God, im precuming non stop daddy, but this is getting out of control. Please let’s go out of here. Now!

My dad looked around and understood my concerns. Looking at his gigantic bulging basket he entered the car in a second.

-        Get in son! Fuck, Im so freaky pumped… I think… I think im gonna burst at any moment!

-        Look at all this people staring dad. They are horny as hell for your muscles!!

-        Lets drive away from… here… quickly! I don’t know if my bull balls can hold… much longer…

My dad drove the car immediately, grunting and sweating like he was in pain. I could hardly breath myself, my shirtless sweating hulking dad next to me was just too much for me to handle. His mega pumped muscles, his manly musk… My cock hurts so much!

-        FUCK SON!!! I pressed this… fucking… car…!!

-        Mmmmmmmm… daddy, I couldn’t stop jerking to your power… You got bigger, and BIGGER…

-        Oh my god, my shorts are gonna explode with my hulking cock!! My balls are gonna EXPLODE!

-        Oh god, I cant stop precuming!!

-        MMmmmmm… I can´t take it any longer! Lets stop… over there!!

Dad drove the car off the road and into the middle of some pine trees area, at our left. Exiting the car, he roared like a truly savage animal. Still in pain, he flexed his cock in his shorts and the waistband gave out finally. His rock hard 12" thick dick sprang out and slapped against his thick hard abs. He pulled his cock down and let go. It slapped it against his abs several more times and he just stared at me

-        OMG!! Even your cock is a MONSTER NOW!

-        Come here son - he commanded – I need to use you

I moved towards him and he thrust his huge dick between my thighs. I felt the thickness of it as he pushed forward.

-        Im gonna lift you on my big dong son! I need to cum and empty my monster balls!

His cock felt like a hot metal bar, it was hard as steel. I allowed my weight, a solid 190lbs to press it down, but it barely moved. Then he flexed his massive dick and grinned. I was lifted up and down, over and over by his huge muscle dick! He struck a double biceps pose and I held on as he continued to flex his huge dick between my legs. My own cock was throbbing against his thick, rock-hard 8 pack abs and my hands explored his huge muscles, hulking pecs, traps like mountains, shoulders as broad as a house, neck like a bull.

-        RIDE THIS FUCKIN MUSCLE COCK, SON! FEEL WHAT A REAL MAN'S LIKE! YEAH!

-        Yeah daddy! Show me how freaky you are!

We necked and he held me straddled on his dick for a couple of minutes. I moved back and forth over his foot long prick and he groaned in pleasure as I jacked his dick between my thighs. Soon I could feel my cock ready to shoot.

-        Flex for me daddy! I'm gonna shoot…

He held up his arms in a massive double biceps pose and, barely touching myself, I shot a huge hot load over his freaky monster muscles.

-        Fuck son, I am your fucking MUSCLE GOD DAD! Smear it on me, boy! Smear that cum all over my fuckin biceps!

I rubbed the hot jism over his massive arms and he thrust harder between my legs, his eyes fixed on my hands spreading the cum into his mega pumped cannons.

-        Fuckin muscle, FUCKIN FREAK. Fuckin cum on my hard fuckin muscles! - he panted as I squeezed and rubbed his gargantuan guns.

Then he set me off his MONSTER dick and started jacking himself with both hands

-        PLAY WITH MY FUCKIN HUGE NUTS! THEY ARE SO FULL…

I teased his gigantic nuts with my fingers and he stroked his huge dick even faster

-        YEAHHHH!!!! - he shouted and let go of his dick – you ready to see your hulking dad cum?

-        Yes daddy, make those monster muscles cum!

His cock throbbed a few more times and then, hitting another surreal double bicep, streams of white hot cum flew ten feet into the air.

-        GRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!! – my dad roared

Another huge long never ending orgasm… My hulking dad was again cuming like a fountain all over the place with such an immense force!

-        You are a muscle freak dad! I love you!!

-        YEAHHHHH!! Your daddy is a HULK! And I will grow even more son!

As he finished cumming, he hit a most muscular pose like none I'd ever seen, showing me his freaky mass again, allowing my hands to roam over every incredible inch of my herculean dad body for some more minutes…

That was SO hot and such a fun read! The only thing better than growing huge muscles is when those huge muscles then do acts of super strength. Some good ole forbidden sex sure adds to the fun. I certainly hope you continue it further and that the dad keeps getting much bigger and stronger!

• Like 1