Trio

A normal day would have a phenomenal ending for Tyler. Walking to work, suddenly he was struck by a viscous liquid, it dropped in him with the power of a waterfall, and it didn’t stop falling from the sky. The goo was hot and burnt his skin, causing him to suffer greatly. He screamed, but no one could listen to his pleas, quickly the sound of his voice got muffled by the primordial soup that was covering him. The more he tried to free himself, the more the goo glued to his body, he tried, but it made matters worse, until he fell on the floor and got immobilized by that thing. 

He thought he was going to die at any moment: the pain was excruciating, and yet, he didn’t. What’s more, he was still conscious. He kept feeling the pain, and yet he couldn’t move or scream anymore, he was powerless to prevent what happened next.

The goo started to corrode his clothes, layer by layer. Feeling baffled by seeing his coat, his shirt, his pants, being reduced to ash, slowly but surely, he prayed that no one could see him in such a sorry state. Finally, his trousers were destroyed, and he was naked. And then, in free contact with his skin, the goo started another chain reaction, one that made him grow. The chemicals his body was infused in changed his composition step by step. He started to grow, his chest expanded and got more and more robust, dense, strong. His abdomen was flat before, now was starting to reveal itself more and more sculpted. As his skin kept on burning from the contact with the goo, his arms grew stronger, bigger, and so did his shoulders, that would slowly compete with space and prominence with his ever more powerful neck. His face hardened, his jaw was reformed, so were his eyes, that acquired a tough expression. His cock was awake, stimulated by the composite, and as he felt pain, he also felt an incredible pleasure. He was experimenting something indeed prodigious. He was being remodeled, his arms so veiny and thick, his skin being hardened by the formula, he could barely see beyond his strong pectorals now, when looking down, he couldn’t see the spectacle that were his abs, but he could see his cock, big as it was, dripping pre that was mixing itself with the solution. Tyler was changed, so much he wondered if he could still call himself Tyler, so muscular, so... powerful, was he even a human at this point?

“Fuck, I’m huge” was the first thing he said when he could start moving again. His strength allowed him to awake, even if he was still covered in a cocoon of goo. He contorted several times, adjusting himself. Pain no more, was pure pleasure and raw male power, the goo, from an enemy, was now a dear friend, covering him like a blanket of power, that primordial soup was a soup indeed, providing him with nutrients to grow ever stronger. He forgot about his work entirely, the only thing he could think of was of how strong he was, how his muscles were hot, how he wanted to fuck. His deeply sensitive dick needed not many stimulus to arouse to its fullest, and yet the blanket was a whole new experience, he playfully shook his cock and ass, contorting, moving frenetically just to improve his momentum. He caressed his cock with his now muscular strong hands, moving his fingers in the head, growling and roaring in absolute bliss. As he roared, he noticed his voice deeper, like a growl of a monster that he now was. He was growing more and more conscious of the fact indeed he was a monster now, a creature of powerful muscles and raw primitive strength. He was not sure of his name, he could only vaguely remember his old life, his focus was on his body, his cock and the streams testosterone flowing inside him.

At the end of this extraordinary process, the goo, now soaked with his seed, got absorbed by his body, making him grow even further, making his skin get a silver hue. This was his rebirth. Tyler no more.

• Like 13

41 minutes ago, BIGBEN2 said:

Hot as hell   like a superhero or supervillain.  Please continue

I’m so glad you liked it! I haven’t thought of it, I thought it more like a stand alone story! But this do give me an idea, I have another story with a similar tone  Dr. Atomic. Maybe, right now this is just a thought, but perhaps those two stories could merge. Thank you so much! Means a lot

52 minutes ago, MadMutter said:

Very nice! I am a biiiiig fan of goo related growth, so this is perfect~

Thanks for sharing!

So am I! Thank you so much for the kind words and for reading my small piece! I have another story on a similar tone, it is called Dr. Atomic, Here is the link to it! If you’d like to check it out, I’d recommend!