Short story - DOTD Part 3

GINGERSUPERMAN

Another chapter of the Dildo of the Demigods created by Superwaffle I hope he doesn't mind 

Well check me out. Standing at 7 feet tall, 320lbs of pure muscle. My legs are like frickin tree trunks. My calves are diamonds.  My pecs stick out almost a foot in front of me, solid hard basketball like mounds. All the guys wish they had arms like mind too, with biceps with huge cut peaks to die for. My back just ripples with muscle all over in a glorious V shape. I have cannonball like shoulders and my abs are like a 10 pack of pure godliness.

And to think. Yesterday I was just a 110lb runt. That was until I found the huge shimmering golden dildo of the demigods I had been searching for all these months. I had sought it out and finally tracked its location down to a bodybuilding champion who had kept it under his bed, a year before this guy weighed not much more than I did and now was a hulking 400lb bodybuilding champion of the country.  I managed to goad him into showing off his godly body in front of me and worshipping him then letting him fuck me with his 11 inch cock (which I guess was another aspect he gained from the dildo) all night long, perfect practice for my ass for what's to come I thought.  After this guy fell asleep I quickly and greedily took the dildo and off home I went.

I was trembling with excitement as to what was about to happen, and slight nervousness if I could take the full girth and length of the dildo. Getting all lubed up I positioned my asshole on the tip of the dildo and it instantly began to glow, begging for me to lower myself, and so I did, gently, and the more of the dildo I took inside me, the more excited i grew, my 6 inch cock grew so fucking hard, you won't be just 6 inches for much longer I thought with a smirk on my face.

I couldn't take it any more. I forced myself down and slammed the tip against my prostate as my eyes glowed and felt the power burrow its way throughout my whole body. YESSSSSS!!! I cried. And with that, while starting at my reflection in the mirror I made my wishes come true.

I grew.

And I grew. HUGE.

My clothes shredded into tatters and I couldn't be more thrilled.

I willed myself into the hulk I always knew I was destined to be. I willed my cock to grow long and thick as I drooled over myself. I. Looked. Fucking. Awesome.

After the changes finalised I stood up with the dildo still wedged between my now super muscular ass. I plucked it out and looked at it with such thankfulness for giving me the body I always desired.

Everyone at school couldn't believe my eyes. I got my revenge on all the bullies who tormented me by humiliating them in the locker room and making them suck my demigod cock.  I surpassed everyone on the wrestling team.  No one  could fucking take me! I was in heaven! This has been the best day ever!

I couldn't wait to use the dildo again tonight! Imagine all the other things I could wish for! I could use the power for good and make myself a superhero like superman! How awesome would that be? I could wish for infinite riches, mansion, am even bigger cock.  Anything I wanted. I quickly rushed up to my room as I got home and opened my top drawer where I left it and....its not there. WHAT?!

"OOOOooAaaaoooAAAAHHH!!"

What the fuck?...oh no. That sounded like dad......please don't tell me.

I rushed to my dad's room, slammed open the door and there he was...my skinny 150lb dad glowing with a bright gold aura, looking like he was having the time of his life. In total bliss and pleasure impaled upon the dildo that had granted me so much, and could have granted me so much more.

"AHHHHH FUUUCCCCKKK YEEAH!!" My dad bellowed. "THIS FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD SON! HAHAHAHA!"

Shit.

"Hahaha I caught you using this fucking thing last night boy! And transform into this total stud I see before me! Now it's my turn for my wish!"

No no no no no.

"I WISH. TO BECOME. THE GIGANTIC. MUSCLE.  GOD. OF ALL THE WORLD. I WISH TO BE THE MIGHTIEST CREATURE IN EXISTENCE. I WISH FOR MY COCK TO BE ABLE TO FUCK THE EARTH! I WISH FOR ALL GODLIKE POWERS AND ABILITIES.  I WISH TO BE UNSTOPPABLE AND INVINCIBLE FOR ALL ETERNITY.  I WILL BE THE GOD OF ALL GODS!"

The earth then quakes.

Everything went silent for just a second. What had I done by bringing this artefact here? Why wasn't I more careful.

As if reading my thoughts my dad looked up at me "Why didn't you wish for more son? Haha I'm so happy you're here....to.....AHHHHH FUCK ITS HAPPENING.  TO WITNESS. THE BIRTH. OF THE NEW RULER OF THE FUCKING GALAXY HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I gulped. And I ran. Out the house and onto the street just in time to see my dad burst out the fucking house, well the new giant super muscular form of my dad and he hit a huge double bicep pose with biceps the size of cars "FUUUCCCCK YEEEEAAAAAH FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD! MOOOORE!"

And my dad went up. And up. His cock sprang to life into a huge 15 foot fucking erection bursting out the top of the house flinging debris for a mile. People came out onto the streets to witness my dad grow into an absolutely massive 100ft behemoth.

"I CAN FEEL IT SON! I AM GOD NOW! AND TO MAKE SURE NO ONE ELSE JOINS ME AT THIS LEVEL....."

I looked and saw the look of concentration on dad's face. Well that's done it. He just vored that godlike dildo from his ass and merged it with his gigantic body. And as he did so, his eyes were the only thing now left glowing.

"AHHHH MUCH BETTER.....NOW.....SORRY SON....I HAVE ASCENDED NOW AND I AM THE STRONGEST MOST INTELLIGENT CREATURE ON EARTH. NO. THE FUCKING UNIVERSE.  BYE BYE SON. ILL BE LOOKING OVER YOU HAHAHAHA. NOW. TIME TO GROW TO MY REAL FUCKING HEIGHT."

And so dad grew into the god that he always wanted to me. His toes bulldozed through skyscrapers as he grew hundreds of miles tall. He then leapt up into the air and I could see dad now flying in the upper atmosphere as he punched right into the moon which completely obliterated it into a million pieces. Making my dad's mile long cock rock hard and he grinned an evil grin. Eyed up the sun. Positioned himself. Then penetrated the biggest star and put us all into darkness.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...