INSTANT MUSCLE PART 1

THIS IS MY FIRST STORY! PLEASE BE CRITICAL IN YOUR FEEDBACK! 

DNA/Molecular Muscle Fitbit Part 1

Manuel walks in his home after school one night and immediately goes and crashes on the couch turning on the TV and sighing loudly. The only thing that Manuel was looking forward to was graduating in a month and going off to college where he would be far away from his over protective parents, the bullies at school and the oppressing small town he lived in. He had just turned 19 and feels like he has little say in any aspect of his life. He laid there at a measly 150 lbs of bone and minimal fat with the remote on his stomach.

As he was flipping the channels, he stopped on CNN where a handsome older gentleman was covering “breaking news”

“Lusokov products is currently being investigated by the FDA, after scientist and doctors determined that their newly extremely popular non FDA approved muscle enhancer that could pass as a Fitbit could cause long term health side effects” reporter stated “We have Den here who is head of R AND D at lusokov products, who is here to give their side of the story”

Den appears on the TV and Manuel is taken back at the muscle bound beast he is looking at.  Only Den’s torso can be seen but it is enormous. Shoulders and traps that look like he has football gear under his straining T Shirt. Manuel took one of the pillows on the couch and put it over his lap in case his parents or brother walked in.

“We here at Lusokov products have done an extension amount of research on the products that we currently offer. We have a team of doctors, scientist and engineers that have spent years of research and millions of dollars perfecting our products. Our latest invention, the instant muscle fitbit, provides a dramatic increase in ones muscle mass in a matter of a few seconds with little to no side effects. Please let me demonstrate.” Den then turned and moved the camera to a slender tan man, who couldn’t have been older than 21 or 22 and no more than 140 pounds. This man was only wearing a pair of baggy gym shorts that hung about 5-6 inches down from his waist.

At this time Manuels 18 year old brother walked in, Gian Carlos. Gian is about the same height and weight as Manuel, just longer hair.

“What are you watching?” Gian Carlos chuckled and his attention was now on the TV where Den could be seen putting the muscle enhancing Fitbit on the young man.

“Hush!” Manuel exclaimed

Den strapped it on the young man and clicked on bright red button on the side and the button immediately lit up. The young man who looked like he had just been poked with a small needle on his wrist pulled back and looked down at his forearm and his hands were immediately swollen like they had just been stung by a bee. The reaction immediately moved up his inflating forearms and into his scrawny upper arms and shoulder. His biceps and triceps grew to 5 or 6 times they were, stretching the skin out to the limit.

“DUDE” Gian Carlos says looking at Manuel and Manuel looks back dropping his mouth.

His shoulders grew to nearly the size of Dens in a matter of a second, they had to be bigger than a bowling ball. When the change started to get to his chest, *click* The TV abruptly turns off.

“We do not watch that fake news CNN crap in this house!” Manuel’s mother exclaimed.

“What the heck, mom!” Manuel yelled.

“We are not discussing this, both of you go to your rooms” his mother said as she was walking back to the porch to finish her cigarette.

Manuel could not stop thinking about what he just watched on the television. His brother and him walk back to the bedroom that they have shared forever.

“Dude” Gian Carlos said “We have got to get our hands on one of those muscle bracelet things!”

“Wouldn’t that be awesome?” Manuel stated “I wouldn’t have to worry about those hick jocks at school bullying me anymore”

Gian knew I was gay and was totally cool with it. The kids at school also suspected but I was in no way out. I consistently denied it but was probably called queer or fag, every day. My parents you ask, 100% do not know.

I have never turned on my computer faster and we immediately google search on where we can buy one of these miracle devices. I get to the website and they are fortunately and somehow in stock. I worked part time as a server at a local steakhouse and was extremely good at saving my money, considering that I am completely restricted from doing anything fun because of my psychotic, overprotective, conservative parents. They were $1,500 a piece, pure insanity, but I said, “Fuck it” and placed my order. I received a notification that it would arrive in 2-3 days if I spent an extra $75 fee, obviously without a doubt!

“I want one, can you spot me the money and I can pay you back?” Gian asked like a child asking Santa what they wanted on Christmas.

“I don’t care” I said and went back to the website and refreshed the page.

SOLD OUT in big red letters next to the Add a cart

“Just my luck, well I want to try yours out when it comes in!” Gian said

“Sure, but I obviously get to go first trying it out!”

Manuel could not sleep most of the night, he was hard all night thinking about the fact of being a giant muscle bound man in the matter of seconds and having that self confidence that he has been yearning for.  He couldn’t sleep and toss and turned in his small twin size bed all night.  This was the case for the next couple nights, his brother was sound asleep every night, clearly not as excited as I were.  Today was the day that it was suppose to arrive via FedEx. I received the notification on my phone at school around 230 PM that it was delivered. It was the absolute longest day at school and then work. I left work about 8 PM after my longest shift of my life and  drove straight home in my used Nissan Sentra.

Nothing was on the porch and when I checked with my parents, they had nothing.

Gian didn’t work so I went up to the room and he was there sitting up on his bed working on his homework.

“Did you see my package?” I asked

“No, was it suppose to be delivered today?” Gian asked back.

“Yes, it shows it was delivered at 230 PM, did you see it when you got back home?”

“No, honestly” Gian stated.

Someone stole it, we lived in a safe neighborhood where this kind of thing does not happen. I immediately go to the website and start a claim for a missing product. To my surprise, they accepted the claim and approved another product to be shipped. It would be here in 2 days, on Friday, just in time for the weekend. Generally I do not look forward to the weekends since I serve homophobic, small minded people for 6-8 hours each day.

It was this point that my best friend Gavin texted me asking me what I was doing this weekend. Gavin wasn’t out either and we had planned on going to the same university together this Fall. We both decided that we liked each other as friends and that is it. I wanted to give him a surprise Friday night though and asked if I could come hang out at his house. Thankfully his parents were nothing like mine, they were liberal, kind and very accepting, I suspect they know about their son but want him to come out on his own terms.

Finally is Friday morning and I get the notification from FedEx that the package is going to be delivered at noon. There was no way I was about to have another incident. I immediately left school at lunch time and head straight home, ready for the fedex man to arrived, he arrived right on time at 12:05 P.M., carrying two small boxes.

“Hey, sorry about the confusion, this one had slid off I the corner and it had somehow been marked for delivery, hope it didn’t cause any major issues!” The fedex man said as he handed me two boxes from Lusokov products.

I don’t think I have ever been so excited and must of had a smile on my face from ear to ear. I put the two boxes in my backpack and head right back to school where I ran into my brother telling him the story. I told him that we would be testing out our new products when we get home. When school ended, we hurried home and went into our room and shut the door. We were both so excited we couldn’t contain our enthusiasm.

Thoughts started racing through my head as I was unboxing the thing that would change my life for the better. Thoughts of not having to put up with the bullies in school, people talking shit at work, being pushed around by my loser parents.

“Are you going to put it on or stare at it all night?” Gian said as he was growing increasingly impatient himself.

I slipped the bracelet on and l snapped it together. Gian couldn’t tell but I was already hard I was so turned on. He could have taken a guess of how much I loved muscle men just by going to my instagram or twitter, but the thought that I was about to become one, pushed me into oblivion.  I pushed the red button on the side.

The rush was intense. I looked down and it started in my forearms just like the young man on CNN, it then crept up into my biceps and triceps and made them expand to unreal proportions. Then it hit my shoulders, my scrawny tiny shoulders immediately expanded into what looked like a bowling ball under my tight size small T shirt. I was so excited to put it on, I didn’t even think about taking my clothes off but it was way too late for that. It then hit my back and chest about the same time. My lats immediately flared out pushing both of my arms forward and I could feel my back covered in a ton of layers of muscle. The feeling that was rushing through my entire body was indescribable. My chest stood out easily 4-5 inches past my shoulders as the feeling rushed down to my legs where my jeans had no chance. My legs went from toothpicks to the size of bodybuilders in less than a couple seconds. I was standing there looking like Mr Olympia wearing only my extremely stretched boxers.

“Woah!” Said Gian “Dude, you are ginormous! This is insane, look at your biceps” Gian went and grabbed a tape measure that was sitting next to the computer.  I comprehended everything that just took place and looked in the mirror and smiled as my brother measured my massive biceps.

“23 inches!” He exclaimed.

I smiled again from ear to ear.

• 6 months later...