Corruption of The Infinitude [Part 1]

Yamhead2

Tracking back to my very first art pieces on this site, I decided to work on a Kengo and Gunzo hyper muscle growth fanfic, hope yall like it. Story takes place many years into the future because it takes place after the Game ends and the Tokyo Walls destroyed. Just like with my Akiha Gongen story, this story takes place in the same universe. MC is the same as the one in the Akiha story. But this story is a prequel to the Akiha story.

Word Count: 9520

In Tokyo on a perfectly cooling day. It was the perfect day for MC to go out and have some fun. But oh what to do? Luckily for MC, they seem to have received two messages. One from Kengo, the other from Gunzo. MC was kinda sad that they may have to abandon one of the two men for the day. But coincidentally, both men wanted to meet and hang out with MC at the same place! A local gym located not too far away from MC house! MC blushed. They had quite a huge crush on the two men. But then again, MC had crushes on a lot of people. What a lucky day for MC. But MC is gonna experience a very BIG DAY!

In the following hours, MC got ready and went on their merry way to the gym. The short bus trip went smooth. MC got everything they needed. Everything went smooth sailing. MC wondered what Kengo and Gunzo had to show them at the gym. It was already a strange request coming from one person, but the two of them? How odd of a situation. But no matter, MC got to hang out with 2 of the hottest humans they had ever laid their eyes on.

Hours before the text messages were sent, Kengo stared at his phone. There it was, a message asking MC to hang out alone in the Gym on his phone. He was nervous. While Kengo appeared stoic and brave, he didn’t realise how much he had fallen for MC. It was clear that Kengo was dedicated to helping his partner in any way he could. But since Kengo and MC always hang out with the rest of the Summoners, having some alone time made Kengo very nervous. What if MC didn’t have time? What if MC was not in the mood? Thoughts clouded his mind. But he wanted to hang out with MC that day. He was already at the gym. Nothing is stopping him. With a heavy sigh, he pressed the ‘send’ button.

Meanwhile, Gunzo was standing outside of the gym. He was eager to show MC his progress. Mc and Gunzo had been hanging out with each for quite a while now. The two tend to play Rugby together as Gunzo was very fond of the game, while MC just wanted to play it to see Gunzo happy, even when sports really isn’t MC’s cup of tea, they just wanted to see their friends happy. However, recently, Gunzo had partaken in another activity. MC had accidentally admitted that they are really into big and buff guys. As Gunzo wanted to impress MC, he had taken up lifting weights as a side thing. Although he was already buff, he wanted to be bigger to please MC. Now each time he notices progress, he invites MC to show it off.

Kengo expected either no response from MC or maybe a no from them. It was a Saturday, and MC did sometimes get pretty lazy during the weekends. But to Kengo’s surprise, MC had agreed to meet up with Kengo at the gym. He breathed a sigh of relief as he wiped his forehead. It was quite a warm day. Kengo tried to calm down. This was his first time truly being alone with MC. He could not afford to mess it up. Kengo tried to remember everything he wanted to say. He had been playing on this day for quite a while now. He wanted to profess his love for MC. And what better way to profess than in the middle of the gym. While a stupid idea at first, Kengo thought harder and thought it was perfect. MC has quite a thing for buff guys and Kengo had been packing more muscle as of late. He was beginning to look like a true bodybuilder. In fact more, nearly reaching 375lbs worth of muscle and 25lbs of fat. All for the sake of looking bigger to impress and hopefully win over MC. But a sudden chill went up his spine when MC replied with “Cool! We can hang out with Gunzo too since he wants to hang out with me at the gym as well!”

Gunzo sent the message with full confidence. While Gunzo sex life was still nothing, and he is still a virgin, he thinks he could win over MC. Gunzo knew of MC’s fetish for giant muscular guys when they accidentally slipped it out during a conversation, and ever since then, Gunzo wanted to become the biggest man ever. His work eventually paid off. As the weeks went by, he invited MC to see his progress, and Gunzo had packed on a lot of muscle. There was so much that even mild roughhousing from him hurts his friends. He was nearly 375 lbs worth of muscle. While his hang outs with MC, he noticed that their relationship was strengthening. Gunzo had fallen for MC when during one of his flexing sessions, he did a double bicep pose in only his underwear and made MC blush. The soft look of MC’s face had also made Gunzo blush. It was then when he realized it was nearly time to profess his love to MC. Today would be that day. He was big and strong enough and was kind to MC. He was ready. However a message struck him to his core. “Kengo wants to hang out with me at the gym too! Let's all hang out there together!”

MC had suspected this day would come. As the Tokyo Vessel to the Human, it was obvious that they would grow the men they crushed on. While it may seem that this day was a planned manipulation tactic, it was more nuanced than that. While MC did crush on the two men and wanted to see them grow, none of the steps it took to lead to this day was planned. All of it was genuine. Their feelings towards the two men, their interactions with them, all of it genuine. And the fact that all of it was genuine added to the fact that the two men actually had interest in the MC. Even if MC wasn’t planning to grow them, it was pretty obvious that the two men had crushed on MC.

Kengo had always been particularly close with MC. During their constant adventures, Kengo was always by MC’s side. It was also pretty sweet of him to call MC his partner. While they had not hung out alone, MC did notice the many times Kengo tried to be alone with MC to invite them for lunch or to hang out. In fact, to see if Kengo was genuinely crushing on MC, MC would try their very best to make Kengo blush. Either by a simple smile, compliments, kind gestures like helping Kengo with homework, and even complimenting his muscles. There was even one time, while the rest of the Summoners were distracted, MC used that time to try to get to Kengo. First, MC showered Kengo in appreciation. Afterwards, MC began complimenting Kengo on various things. Soon it shifted to complimenting on only his muscles. It worked. MC had told Kengo that they were very fond of huge muscles. Kengo blushed as asked how big. MC said as big as possible. Soon, Kengo began to get super flustered. Trying to hide it, he stupidly decided to flex his muscles. He immediately regretted it when MC decided to start rubbing his pecs. Kengo blushed and immediately grabbed MC's hands. They both looked at each other in the eyes for about 3 seconds before promptly looking in the opposite direction. They were to never speak of this again.

Gunzo is very close to MC. While dealing with some things in Yoyogi Academy pertaining to a certain gryphon, MC met Gunzo. They had a great time playing Rugby till dusk. After some shenanigans, the two promised each other they would continue to play Rugby. In one Rugby session, the two were sitting alone on a bench after they finished playing. It was quite a warm day and Gunzo decided to remove his shirt for a bit. MC could barely resist the temptation and began rubbing their hand onto Gunzo’s sweaty pecs. Gunzo was stunned and fell from the bench backwards, landing onto his back. MC stood up and immediately apologized. MC sat back down, facing away from Gunzo while cupping their face with their hands. Gunzo didn’t know how to respond. Anything negative action would result in MC feeling bad, and words in general would do the same. It was hard for Gunzo too, as he really never experienced love as he was a single virgin, but the only solution was a hug. Shocked, MC tried to get up, but the tight yet warm hug made MC turn around and reciprocated the hug back. It was then that MC had mentioned about loving Gunzo’s massive body. How MC would dream of seeing guys grow bigger. As MC realised what they said, they ran away as fast as possible. Knowing what MC said, Gunzo tried his hardest to be the biggest and strongest man alive, for MC.

As Gunzo entered the gym to feel the cold air of the building, he met eyes with Kengo. Both of them frowned at each other, knowing full well what was supposed to be a date with MC, turned into a weird love triangle hang out session. They both sat far from each other, thinking of all the curse words to throw at the other guy. It was embarrassing, frustrating and sad. To have their whole plans ruined because of some other buff guy. They knew MC all too well that MC would never want to see plans cancelled or postponed, so they had to deal with having out with MC and some other dude together. As the minutes tick, all the negative thoughts flood more and more. However, a familiar voice had soothed their hearts immediately. It was MC! They came into the gym carrying 3 bags. Oh how typical of MC, to hand out gifts each time they hung out with someone. Well as the winner of The App itself thus ending the Time Loops, MC won an infinite supply of money. So they used it to shower their friends in gifts. Kengo and Gunzo walked slowly to MC, while MC rushed towards them to give a big group hug. While MC was busy burying their face in the men’s pectoral muscles, the two men glanced at each other with seething hatred. As MC pulled away from the hug, the time for fun will commence!

“So, what made you both want to hang out with me today?” MC asked curiously, while pacing about. Both Kengo and Gunzo immediately tried to brush off the question. This kinda set off MC for a bit. It was mildly irritating to MC. The worst part was, not even Kengo and Gunzo wanted to be close to each other. MC thought this would be a great day, to have the trio hang out. But not even the two men wanted to talk, not even look at each other. They tried to get at least one of the guy’s attention, but it led to the jealousy of the other. This peeved MC off a bit more. As they realise that Kengo and Gunzo may not interact, they decide that they will take matters into their own hands.

They decided that they were gonna switch between hanging out with Kengo and Gunzo. But due to their intense jealousy, they were gonna switch with them every 2 minutes. This is to help make them want to settle their differences quickly cause there is no way that they are able to hang out with MC with that kind of time limit. MC planned that this idea would irritate the two men so much that they’d have to hang out with each other so that they could have a normal day. This idea might be crazy enough to work!

As they tell their plan to the two men, their face lights up. Perhaps the two men were now thinking of the best possible ways to use up their time. As MC finally finished explaining their plan, they were waiting for the men. The men seemed to agree on MC’s plan and they went their separate ways. The two men were now preparing their time with MC. It was now or never. MC began to approach Kengo first. They wonder what was in store for them.

Kengo sat quietly by the pec deck machines. He decided to do some reps. Hopefully, with MC love of big buff guys, Kengo would be able to woo the MC into liking him more than Gunzo. Kengo probably figured that Gunzo wanted to admit his feelings to MC. So he must do whatever he can to get MC to like him. Even if it means growing as big as he can. Gunzo was disappointed that MC went to Kengo first. He wanted to show off his muscles and admit his feelings. He knew that Kengo wanted to admit his feelings for MC. So Gunzo, knowing full well of MC’s taste in huge men, went off to the bench press machines and just began to work out as fast as he could. He and Kengo were as big as one another. He couldn’t afford to lose. He had to be bigger than Kengo, no matter what it takes. Now the two are at odds with one another. Both trying to grow for the sake of impressing and swooning their crush. Who shall prevail in this growth story?

MC approached Kengo and called out his name. But he couldn’t hear them. MC tried to call for his name again, but to no avail, a lack of response from him. They tried waving their hands in front of him, snapping their fingers, anything. But no response. MC saw a deeply concentrated Kengo trying to work out as fast as possible. What was that man doing? MC was extremely puzzled. One moment, Kengo was excited to hang out with MC, but as soon as he saw Gunzo, went into angry mode. Furthermore, while being able to talk to MC first made him happy, now he’s just concentrating on working out. A little down, MC went towards Gunzo. Maybe Gunzo would pay attention to them. However, after walking towards where Gunzo was, the same thing happened. Gunzo was utterly entranced in working out. Now MC was getting both pissed off, upset and confused. What was even going on? They began to walk back and forth trying to think of a reason as to why this was happening. Could it be? They wanted to admit their love for MC but because of the other person, they couldn’t? And to win, they wanted to grow bigger? Perhaps… Maybe they should test out something…

MC decided to go to Kengo first. Maybe this would snap Kengo from his working out session. As they walked up to Kengo, they noticed that he was still deep in his trance. He seemed so determined to win over their heart. But now it was time to see if MC's idea would work. MC stood beside him and with their right hand, he held Kengo's right pec and gave it a quick rub and squish. Meanwhile, with their other hand into Kengo's ear, they whispered in a soft yet lustful voice, "I love you". Kengo immediately stopped and finally snapped back into reality. He looked down to see his right pec being caressed, then turned to his right to see MC. He immediately blushed. He was about to start speaking before his lips met with MC. A long and intense kiss happened between the two. As they broke it off, MC left while giving Kengo a small stroke to the chin, "Get bigger for me". Afterwards, MC did the same to Gunzo. MC got near Gunzo and began stroking his pec and whispered the same thing. He stopped and got up, only to find himself kissing MC. As the two broke off the kiss, MC walked away once again. MC's plan had worked. Now to see why each guy was so hellbent on having MC…

MC approached Kengo who was taking deep breaths to cool down from the exercise. He was sweating profusely. His shirt was soaked. MC took a small chair and sat right in front of him. As Kengo finally cooled down, he could finally pay attention to MC. His vision cleared and he saw the cutest smile on MC’s face. He blushed and tried looking away. But MC moved the chair closed to Kengo, and placed a hand onto Kengo’s left thigh. Kengo tingled, and sat still, then slowly, he moved his head to face MC. As he finally faced MC, he took a deep breath

“Hey partner. Sorry about what happened.”

“What are you sorry for? It’s okay! I know you're only doing this for me. It’s sweet of you Kengo. In fact, I should be the one apologizing.”

“For what? I was the one not paying attention to you, even though I wanted to hang out with you the whole day!”

“That’s just it Kengo. You wanted to hang out with me, and Gunzo did too, but instead of having individual days to hang out, I brought along you both. And I know why…”
“Y-you d-do?” Kengo shuddered after hearing those words.

“I see how during the past few weeks, you basically have been trying your best to please me. You were always trying to grow bigger to be able to handle your Rule of Infinitude, so that you can be there to help me. I noticed you are also always trying to ask me out alone. But I was too nervous to tell you that. I also know that you know that I'm into large men and you were trying to win me over from Gunzo by working out to be bigger. I know that both of you have a crush on me. And I like the both of you too. And I know both of y’all don’t seem to like each other. I will decide later…”

“And how will you decide…”

“After both of you take a shower, whichever of you is bigger, will be allowed 1 date with me. Now go take that shower, you smell awful!”

“Oh haha, sorry!” Kengo smiled and scratched his back. He got up to take that shower. Now it was Gunzo’s turn. As MC approached Gunzo, he stood up from his seat with his hands up in the air.

“I hear you, I hear you.”

“You did? Was I that loud…”

“A little bit. But that’s okay. We’ve spent weeks together as I showed you my growth progress. And I think I’m much bigger than Kengo. I-is that right-t?”

“I’ll see it for myself later. But thanks for growing bigger for me, you're a real hot sweetheart!” Gunzo after hearing those words, began to get super flustered and red all over. Not wanting to embarrass himself further, he quickly took his things and headed to the showers. In the toilet, it was incredibly empty. It seemed to be a slow day at the gym. There were about 4 other people alongside them, but now the gym was empty. As the two men made their way to the stalls they realized how empty and quiet it was. Tensions rise as the two mens disdain for one another quickly adds on. While typical gym toilets have separate stalls for each shower, this gym has an open shower. They were frustrated that they would have to see each other and have no privacy. While they could shower at opposite ends of the toilet, it turns out only 2 of the shower heads worked. And they were right beside each other. This peeved them off a lot. But no matter, it was all to please MC. So they had to endure the pain of seeing their rival. They took off all their clothes, threw them onto the bench and turned the showers on. Hot water rushed to fill the open showers. Thankfully the mist from the hot water was able to fog their view of each other. Hopefully now they are able to have decent showers without the other to annoy them..

The time spent showering had a lot of tension. Only the sounds of water falling and mist rising can be heard. Not a single sound came from any of the men. The mist did quite a good job covering them. However there was some amount of light passing through. Thankfully, their faces were fully covered, so one person can’t see the other person staring at their bodies. As they were showering, Gunzo was cleaning his legs when he suddenly saw Kengo’s body in full glory. He was checking Kengo out unintentionally. He saw Kengo’s huge body. Kengo truly looked huge, especially since he was 375lbs of pure muscle while 25lbs of fat. Kengo truly looked like one of the biggest bodybuilders in the world. And with that fat, he boasted quite a big muscle gut too. It had been a while since Gunzo had last seen Kengo. Back when The Game was still up, both Gunzo and Kengo were 17. But after 2 years had passed, who knew how much had changed. When the Game was won by MC and the game ended, Gunzo had not seen Kengo at all. Who knew how much 2 years can affect someone?

Only at 19 years old, Kengo was the size of a true bodybuilder with a muscle gut. Standing at 6’7” he truly was the most dominating guy ever. His huge muscles, his tall height, his incredibly hairy. Though Gunzo had the exact same measurements, he still felt dominated by Kengo. But at the same time, he felt different. Though they were competing for the same person, it appeared that Gunzo was getting hard. After staring at Kengo’s massive body, what made him hard was Kengo’s cock. Gunzo was pretty surprised to see that Kengo was hard as well. He boasted what looked like 13 inches while hard. Gunzo had become quite horny. Gunzo touched his cock and moaned softly and for the first time within the past 10 minutes, a noise was made by one of the men. Kengo was suddenly attracted to the noise while Gunzo tried to hide within the mist.

Kengo looked to his right to see Gunzo’s back in full view. He thought he heard Gunzo moan. Maybe it was something minor. While he wanted to get back to cleaning himself, he found that he was still starting as Gunzo’s massive back. As Kengo and Gunzo had almost the same stats, it was cool to see how Kengo’s back actually looks like. But furthermore, looking at Gunzo’s back made him harder than ever. He didn’t want to admit it, but seeing Gunzo’s body right before they showered immediately made him hard. He had hoped that Gunzo didn’t notice his hard on before the mist had appeared. Looking at Gunzo's huge ass, it turned him on even further. He tried resisting but Gunzo was too sexy. He had to fap right then and there. He began to stroke his massive 13 incher and held his breath, trying to not make a sound. Meanwhile, Gunzo, who was thinking about Kengo’s massive, hairy body, was also pleasuring his cock to the thought of it.

The two men continued stroking their members, trying their best to keep quiet. Even if they did make noise, they tried to be softer than the rushing water from the showers. They got harder and harder. The sight of Gunzo muscles was arousing Kengo, and the thought of Kengo's beefy and hair muscles had aroused Gunzo. They kept at it, stroking faster and harder. Their muscles are squeezing. They closed their hands worked their cocks harder. Soon, they were so engrossed at the thought of their hot rival that the moans were now completely audible. The sounds to 2 giant bodybuilders echo throughout the showers. Their deep masculine voice reverberated in the room. The sweat accumulating was then washed down from the showers.

Soon enough they were getting so hard, so horny from their fap session, they were nearly close. The grunts got louder, strokes harder, they were panting, and they were close. Soon, with a violent roar, Kengo had unleashed a massive torrent of seed right onto Gunzo's back. Meanwhile, Gunzo, shocked from the sudden cum on his back and the roar, turned to face Kengo, while still stroking his cock. But the sight of Kengo's sexy body, his roar, and his constant ejaculation was the straw that broke the camel's back. In an instant, Gunzo moaned the loudest he could and unleashed his own torrent of seed onto Kengo. As the minute passed, and they finally calmed down, they came to a realisation. As they stared into each other's eyes, mortified, they had realized they masturbated to one another…

When the two men watched in horror as they saw the other man’s cum on their bodies, they quickly went to shower to rid the cum of them. They quickly washed as fast as possible, trying to rid their brains of what had happened. Both men were distraught. How could the other possibly fap to themselves? And could each man possibly fap to the other? They were just fighting to win the heart of MC. While their feelings for MC had not waned since what happened, their feelings for each other had turned slightly positive. Both men were still blushing and wondering. Could a polyamourous relationship between MC and the two men work. Maybe they were just crushing on each other but their feelings on MC were still genuine? Maybe nothing is genuine? Lots of questions filled the minds of both hulking men. While trying to wash off everything, both men were still hard from the thoughts of the other. How could they still be hard from all that cum? It was even hard to wash the cum off the cock as they were extremely hard and sensitive.

It wasn’t long until Kengo began to cum and groan again while trying to wash off the cum from his cock. His cum splattered the walls and his legs. He groaned, then got frustrated as he still got hard and the cum wouldn’t stop. Gunzo, seeing this, got extremely horny too and immediately came again. This time, both men didn’t even care. They were so horny, so sexually charged, both men knew something had to be done. Gunzo kneeled onto the floor and licked his lips. His mouth is close to Kengo’s cock. He looked up to see Kengo, panting, begging for a quick oral. Soon, Gunzo began working on it. He shoved about 8 inches of Kengo’s mighty rod into his mouth. His mouth moved gracefully. Though Gunzo was a first-timer when it comes to sexual experiences, he was quite the natural. He managed to hit all the right spots such that Kengo kept on groaning and moaning. Kengo arched his back, groaning louder. Gunzo began to feel something grow. It appeared Kengo’s cock was getting bigger and longer. Filling his mouth, Gunzo began to work Kengo’s cock faster. With the added length of Kengo’s cock, Gunzo used his hands to massage the rest that couldn’t fit his mouth.

Gunzo's first sexual experience also made his cock extremely hard. What he once thought was the longest his cock would be at 13 inches, also grew alongside Kengo. His cock thickened and grew. He quickly began to use his left hand to start pumping his own cock. It felt just as big and as hard as Kengo’s. Soon enough, things got a bit more savage. Their lust, getting so strong, their intercourse had gotten rougher. Kengo began thrusting his massive 16 incher deep into Gunzo, while Gunzo began to furiously masturbate his own 16 incher as hard as he could. They kept this up, speeding up. Kengo’s moans and groans got louder and deeper. Meanwhile, Gunzo tried his best to contain Kengo’s rod while concentrating on his own. They kept it up, for about 2 more minutes until both men felt like they were about to unleash their storm. As they kept it up, their balls churned, their torsos readying for the biggest bust ever. Both men closed their eyes. Kengo clenched his mouth, hands and feet. Meanwhile, Gunzo gripped his cock tighter. And almost in an instant, both men released the biggest orgasm humanity had ever seen. Ropes exploded and sloshed out of Gunzo’s cock, while a massive waterfall rushed into Gunzo’s mouth from Kengo’s dick. Their orgasm lasted a whole minute. Gunzo tried swallowing as much as he could, but fell short as he choked and gagged, pulling his mouth away from Kengo’s cock to release some of it out.

The floor was absolutely drenched in cum. Kengo kept splattering volumes of semen onto Gunzo’s face. Meanwhile, Gunzo was trying to swallow all the cum he had in his mouth. After a minute, the two had calmed down enough to concentrate for a bit. Their cocks had stopped leaking of cum, yet they remained hard. It appeared that they still craved more. Kengo put out his right hand to Gunzo to pull him up. Gunzo grabbed on and stood up. But due to the slippery cum filled floor, he fell straight onto Kengo. Luckily, Kengo’s strength was enough to stop them from falling. They were basically hugging each other right now. Previously, they would have mauled each other, but right now, they embraced the hug. They closed their eyes, feeling the warmth of each other’s bodies. The feeling of sticky seed glueing them together. Their long cocks pressing on their abs. The hot shower waters cleansing their bodies while providing more warmth. It was a blissful moment. But they were still hard, they needed to cum one more time. As Gunzo had submitted to Kengo by sucking his cock, it was time for Kengo to be dominated by Gunzo. Kengo turned around and bent forwards.

Gunzo’s cock was extremely hungry, shaking violently while close to Kengo’s ass. Gunzo was a bit scared, while he was a natural at oral, he was afraid that he might be bad at sex. But he couldn’t hold onto it anymore, and Kengo was begging for Gunzo’s cock. Gunzo pushed his cock in slowly. The tightness of Kengo’s ass, and the sensitivity of his Gunzo’s cock, made him immediately squirt precum into Kengo. Kengo felt the liquid spurt. Kengo had experience anal before, but never has he had precum that contained more volume than regular cum in his ass. This made Kengo begin to leak his own pre. Gunzo then pulled out his cock. That one thrust was enough to send the men leaking. Gunzo then begins his second thrust, then third. With each new thrust, Gunzo became more comfortable and Kengo moaned louder. Soon, each thrust became faster and more violent. Somehow Kengo was able to handle all 16 inches. The two men are getting sweatier and hornier. Their panting and moaning and groaning are getting heavier and deeper. It was all too much.

Soon, Gunzo began to wrap his hands around Kengo and started lifting him off the ground. Gunzo was now thrusting him while Kengo was off the ground. Gunzo pulled and pushed Kengo as hard and as deep as he could, trying to pump as much of his cock into Kengo. Each thrust was powerful enough to create sound. Each thrust caused both men to leak more and more cum. The two men were sweating profusely. Their eyes clenched, teeth gritted. Gunzo gripping harder onto Kengo’s muscular and hairy body. Their moans and groans are getting louder. The floor was piling up with precum and cum mixture. Kengo, already pleased by Gunzo’s cock, now decided to stroke his own cock. He grabbed his own cock with both his hands and began working it. It was so huge, he was unable to fully wrap it around with his cock. He worked on it while Gunzo pumped his ass. Gunzo had never felt this dominant before. Usually he was a nervous jock who was scared of romance. Now here he is, destroying Kengo’s asshole.

Minutes pass by as their never ending sex continues. They were so horny, so utterly entranced, they couldn’t possibly be able to relieve themselves. They kept going and going. While pressure built up within their churning balls and stomach, it was still long before they would cum. More minutes passed as they continued. Soon, the pressure building up was almost at their limit. They could feel it coming. What happened during their time with oral now pales in comparison to the chaos that is about to erupt. Both of them knew it. The churning of the balls, the pressure in the body, the pleasure from the sex. It was all too much. And during one last thrust, both men roared out the loudest moan in the world, sending a shockwave across the toilet. Both Kengo and Gunzo’s cocks were like a dam had exploded. Thick, violent streams of cum had burst out from their cocks. Kengo began spraying his cum 3 meters forward, with pressures so violent it cracked the wall. Meanwhile, Gunzo was polluting Kengo’s ass with his seed. Their orgasm lasted well over 5 minutes. They could not stop cumming. So much viral seed had covered the showers. The room smelled so toxic from the high concentrations of cum. As their orgasm ended, Gunzo pulled Kengo from his cock. Kengo held against the wall, weak from the anal. Gunzo wrapped his hands around Kengo’s body and gave a sweet kiss onto his cheek. Their cocks had finally settled down. They were okay. Now to finally wash the room of their cum and actually finish their shower.

The two men decided to clean the cum first. It was a much harder task than expected. They hadn’t realised how much cum they had produced. It appeared that they produced more cum in those 3 sessions than the amount of volume in their body. The floor and walls were completely drenched in cum. Their feet were not even visible on the ground. Luckily there were cleaning supplies around. It took them a while, but eventually they managed to clean all of it. While doing so, they had a nice time bonding. They hadn’t realised how much they had in common. Mostly the conversation was about their time while The Game was still happening. After all, they had different experiences with MC while the game was running. As they finished, they went for their shower. This time, actually cleaning their bodies properly. As soon as they were done, they finally dried up, and went off. But while they were busy fucking and talking, they had completely forgotten about MC, who fell asleep on one of the benches. It appeared that about 2 hours had passed by since they were in the toilet. Still no one else in the building. They felt bad for abandoning MC for that long when it really should have been a 20 minute shower. The two hulking men decided to wake MC up, who, from the shock, immediately fell from the bench and hurt their back.

MC was grumpy. They got up and rubbed their eyes, trying to access their location. Once their mind was slightly clear, they saw the two men, looking refreshed. They shook their heads, trying to defog their brain. Once fully alert, they noticed the clock that moved 2 hours ahead. They got confused, then confused. They started scolding the two men, asking where they were. All they got from the men were flushed faces and said they had to fix the plumbing. MC was extremely skeptical. These two men weren’t exactly the brightest people, so they didn’t create a very convincing lie. Their blushes indicate something embarrassing happened. But MC didn’t want to possibly bring up any bad memories, so they brushed the thought away. They thought whatever that happened probably wasn’t even all that interesting anyways. MC then announced it was time to decide which one of the two men that MC is going to date, in the loudest possible voice they could muster. It was after all, a huge momentous occasion.

However, the recent happenings in the showers had made the men forget about why they came to the gym in the first place. Their eyes widened and looked at each other. None of the men wanted to explain anything. Both men thought that a polyamourous relationship could work out between the two of them. But neither had the guts to even say it to MC. The sheer embarrassment, and the weeks of non stop poking fun, it was all too much to bear. So the two men kept their mouths shut. Maybe the other can try to explain to MC. But as MC began to investigate the final sizes of the two men, they had realised the other wasn’t going to speak. And they were probably too deep into stopping MC. Once MC is focused on one thing, they aren’t gonna stop until it’s done. As the inspection came to a close, MC had made their final decision. Gunzo was going to be the one they dated…

Kengo looked appalled. Gunzo looked happy on the outside but had some feelings of sadness. Kengo felt a burning anger building inside him. All feelings of warmth and love from that shower session were immediately drowned with hate and jealousy. Gunzo, noticing this rage, felt that maybe the shower sex was also a one time thing. After all, they were just rivals. The whole point of going to the gym was for MC. But it appeared that Gunzo had won. And he fully embraced it. Pumping out his chest with a smirk, he was proud to be declared winner. MC clapped and cheered for Gunzo, meanwhile trying to reassure Kengo that it was alright. Kengo looked away, clenching his fists. There must be a way to be bigger than Gunzo. Somehow. He had to find a solution as quickly as possible before he loses his partner to his rival. Suddenly, an idea popped up. It was a crazy one, but one that might work. He quickly summoned his sacred artifact, his belt and began reciting.

"Role of the Barbarian, Rule of Infinitude, I call upon your infinite power, give me all of it! Give me infinite size, strength and power!!!" With that, a flash of light glowed from his belt. Kengo tried his best to come up with a fitting spell that would allow his Rule to grow him. But as it turns out, the incantation proved to be a lot more potent than he realised. Electricity sparked from the Sacred Artifact. It appears that the Rule is malfunctioning. The Rule and Sacred Artifact was now using all of its infinite energy to grow Kengo. He knew something went wrong. He only wanted to grow slightly bigger just to beat Gunzo, but now, with all the power surging through him, he felt like he was going to explode. MC and Gunzo were shocked to witness what was happening. They thought the incantation wouldn't work. But as the sparks grew brighter and Kengo screamed louder, it was clear that the infinite energy and therefore, infinite growth, was leaking out. Gunzo immediately pushed MC away behind a wall. Kengo's sacred artifact blew up, covering Gunzo with Kengo's infinite spell. It appeared that Gunzo was to grow as infinite as Kengo. But Kengo, as the original wielder, will grow much bigger.

As the light dimmed, MC took a peak. Both men were glowing yellow before it too faded. MC was unaffected by the blast. But it was clear both men were hit. Soon, the two men were breathing heavily. Sweat coming from their bodies. They were panting and groaning. Their dicks were hardening. It was an all too familiar feeling. Their growth shall finally commence. MC stood up and stared in awe. The two men were growing extremely fast. The seams of their clothes were tearing quickly. Their groans got deeper and deeper. Their muscles were swelling so fast, it tore and popped out from their clothes. Their shoulders touched each other from how big they were growing. Their muscles fought for space as they expanded as much as they could. They kept growing, pushing through all the gym equipment away easily as though they were just toys. Meanwhile, MC was fearing to get smacked by any of those heavy gym equipment.

Kengo and Gunzo were growing too fast. Among all the Growers that The Human, now MC, had created, they knew that these two were going to grow bigger than the Natural Limit. A new loophole had to be found. It appeared that the Rule of Infinitude’s effects had malfunctioned. Due to its nature, it was meant to give infinite power to the user. However, based on the size of the vessel which hosts it, only a fraction of its power can be used. But as Kengo wished for a bigger body, the Rule had cast an infinite growing spell on Kengo, thus making him not only grow infinitely big, but infinitely powerful. MC may have found the loophole as when Kengo grows to be as big as the Natural Limit, the Rule may be able to overtake it and make him grow bigger than the Natural Limit, for as infinitely as possible. Because of this, there could be a bigger Natural Limit. As Gunzo isn’t the wielder of the Sacred Artifact and Rule of Infinitude, he would be affected less and thus won’t grow as big.

As the men grew bigger and faster, more gym equipment was thrown from the force of their growth like sand. It was a sight to see. Not wanting to be hit by the Equipment, MC quickly tried to find the safest spot to hide in. They quickly accessed their surroundings. While a weird idea in concept, if MC were to climb onto the men, they would be safe from any damage. After all, nothing can hit MC if the men’s bodies shielded MC from any destroyed objects. But the men had grown so fast, so thick and beefy, and so tall, it was hard to spot any place to climb on them. Fortunately, their cocks had grown so much that it had provided MC the perfect ledge to climb on. Their cocks were so long, they fully tore off their pants and underwear, quickly exposing them. MC had to be quick, before their cocks start hardening to the point where MC can’t reach them.

MC quickly rushed to Kengo’s cock. He seemed to be growing slightly faster than Gunzo, and so did his cock. This created a better climbing space for MC. MC began to reach onto Kengo’s cock. Even though it completely rested on the floor, the thickness was almost twice as long as MC’s height. MC grabbed on, feeling the heat of Kengo’s cock. They could hear Kengo moaning louder as his cock stiffened. The sound of Kengo’s deep groan had made MC hard too. But MC was losing their grip with the stiffened cock of Kengo had made it much harder to climb. MC quickly tried to climb as fast as they could. But the pressure they put onto Kengo’s cock had made it harder than ever. In a split second, Kengo’s massive cock had risen up as far as possible, with the cock head reaching Kengo’s own head. Due to the sudden movement, MC was thrown quite high into the sky, and fell down onto Gunzo’s cock.

As MC fell onto Gunzo’s cock, he too felt extremely pleasured from it. His cock immediately hardened. It swelled and grew. Not nearly as instant as Kengo's growth. So MC wasn't thrown around like a ragdoll. MC held on tight as Gunzo cock expanded and rose. Like Kengo, Gunzo's cock head had met his own head. MC As the two men watched as their cocks were very much in sucking range, they got hungry. While their sudden growth has made it super hard to move around, they barely need to move in order to suck. They stared at their cocks, trying to not fall for it. They were trying to not think about how sexy it was. How powerful they feel. How big they were. How much they feel like growing more. But those thoughts kept rising in, their lust ever increasing, their growth speeding up. Soon enough, their cocks started rumbling and leaking of precum. It looked so good…

As their brain rewired such that the thought of growing bigger, stronger and more powerful escalated, they two men craved more growth, and grew. As their cocks swelled in girth, and sexual desires running rampant, their cocks rumbled further, leaking more precum than ever. They began salivating. While Gunzo was fond of swallowing Kengo's seed, he never thought to try out his own. And while Kengo had multiple sexual experiences after he turned 18, he too never tried his own cum. It was now or never. The two men dug in, shoving their cock heads right into their mouths. They sucked as hard as they could, while also stroking as hard as they could too. MC was on the base of Gunzo's cock watching above in awe as they saw the self oral in action. MC got harder too. It was an extremely hot sighting to see. The two men sucked and stroked faster and faster, their growths accelerating. They hadn't realised how much they grew. They were too busy sucking themselves off to notice anything. And neither did MC, who too was lost in their own thoughts.

The men's growths had begun to cause slight destruction in the gym. Their muscles heaving and swelling so much that the seams of their clothes began to rip apart. For now their cocks only burst through their pants. But now their growth has caused massive damage. Their clothes hung onto dear life, trying their best to contain the growing beastly muscles from within. The space in the gym had begun to feel tight. Their heads reached the ceiling. Both men had to bend down not to cause more damage. But they could feel their growth accelerating. They both stood on opposite walls, trying to give each other room to grow. Their moans grew louder as they kept feeding on their cocks, sucking and stroking as hard and as fast as they could muster.

Pre violently spilled from the cocks. Their mouths, faces, cocks and bodies coated in the translucent serum. The gym floors and equipment too were being soaked by their pre. They kept going, faster and faster. Their cocks began to bend as they grew faster than the rest of their beefy bodies. But that didn’t mean their bodies weren’t growing that much. Their muscles had grown so big that their wide back and lats began to hit the other ends of the gym. Their pecs were growing so massive that they heaved and drooped forwards. Each pectoral muscle was stretching twice as long as MC was tall. Their nipples, hard and leaking out milk, were as big as MC’s head. Their pecs also covered half of their stomachs, shielding the view of their boulder sized abs. They were hard as steel, and took up MC’s torso each.

As their lats spread out far, their arms were massive as well. Their biceps were almost as thick as their pecs. Their triceps are just as big. Their forearms swelling so huge that MC couldn’t even wrap their whole body around them. Their traps and neck rose higher and higher, reaching above their own heads. Their heads begin to drown within all that mass. Their view being blocked by the surrounding muscles. Their thick legs were 1.5 times thicker than their triceps and biceps combined, allowing them to at least be able to carry themselves when they stood up.

But their muscles and height were not the only thing that grew. As MC was sitting down on the base of Gunzo’s cock, they marvelled at the growing man. They held onto Gunzo’s body, so that they would not fall. But Gunzo’s skin felt off for a moment. Suddenly, MC’s hand felt like it was enveloped by something bushy. As they looked down, they were surprised. Gunzo, a man with absolutely no body or facial hair, was beginning to bush up tremendously. MC watched as their surroundings were now growing bushes of pubic hair, creating a sort of grassy field but with red hair. They turned around and witnessed that it wasn't the pubic region alone that was affected. Gunzo was going through a bigfoot phase. Happy trails began to form along the crevices of his abs, trailing upwards onto his beefy pecs. Those massive shelves spouted dense layers of hair, utterly covering the skin completely. From underneath his pits, he was growing dense armpit hairs too. His arms and legs were also beginning to fluff up as well. And it wasn’t just him.

Kengo was growing hair as well. And because Kengo was already somewhat hairy in the first place, he outbeat Gunzo on the hair part as well. His entire body is completely coated in lush brown hair, making him appear very barbaric. It added to his size as his hair kept growing longer and longer. It was completely unreal. The hairs were growing faster and faster, trapping heat and sweat into their bodies, causing them to be hotter. Their musk too began to waft all through the entire gym. Their musk caused them to become hornier and hornier. Their growth accelerated from it. Soon enough their bodies were starting to touch each other. Their bodies began to push all the gym equipment out the building. Pedestrians outside quickly noticed the cracking walls of the gym. The glass windows break, only seeing skin and hair.

Everyone began to run away from the scene, fearing for the worst. An evacuation plan had gone underway. Every native and transient running from the scene as the Rule of Infinitude began to malfunction worse. Many rescue teams teleported all the residents away from the scene, possibly away from the entire Shinjuku ward itself. The power levels radiating from the gym are unprecedentedly high. As the Game had already ended, no one would be tossed to the exception plane once their powers were too much. As there wasn’t a system to limit infinite powers, and the enclosed space of the Tokyo walls was gone, only time can tell how powerful the malfunction can get.

The two men were growing faster than ever, and the spaces left to grow within the gym were getting smaller. Both Kengo and Gunzo were moaning and groaning. They were so completely lost in their thoughts that they forgot what was happening. The once competitive state they were, to fight for MC’s love forgotten. The once hatred for each other dissipated. The two stared at each other, mouths dripping with cum. Their cocks touched, and that alone set them off. The pleasure from their cocks rubbing sent another surge of growth. They moaned again, utterly unaware that MC was still there.

MC was getting terrified. While their growths sure were hot, they were getting scared that they might drown. They could feel the pre levels rising slowly, hitting their ankles. It startled MC because they were already high up on Gunzo’s pubic region. The pre level was probably twice as deep as they were tall. And since pre is somewhat viscous, MC would probably not be able to swim properly. They tried to climb onto Gunzo, using the thick bushes of his happy trail to climb up the body. It was hard to climb. It was like climbing a steep mountain, but it constantly rumbles as well, causing you to lose balance at the same time.

As the two men grew, they got closer and closer together. The space is getting tighter and tighter. Their cocks touched each other, growing and rubbing against one another, only making it more pleasurable, causing their growths to accelerate. The cocks at full mast, stretching upwards. Their cocks grew bigger and thicker, pulsing higher and higher. Despite them bending down to not crack the ceiling, their cocks couldn’t be bent. So their cocks smashed straight through the ceiling, bursting towards the second level. Higher and higher, both of them smashed through the third level, then finally, bursting out of the building itself, sending torrents of pre onto the streets.

The two men goan, their voices getting deeper and deeper. Their moans sounded like screams of pain, but it was all pleasure. Soon, it wasn't only their cocks that were touching one another. As their pecs swelled to insane sizes, their cocks were jammed right into the cleavages of their pecs. Their pecs smush against one another as well. With very little space to grow, their pecs only crash harder against one another. The squeezing of their pecs unleashes something new that the two had never had before. From their fat nipples, milk started to pour from it. Their jugular was producing so much milk, and the pressing is causing it to pour out. The two men moaned. Their nips were extremely hard and sensitive. The rush of milk pouring from their tits was like if they were cumming from their cocks.

The two men screamed. Their pecs were growing much faster than the rest of their bodies. Their pecs swell with muscles, fats and milk. Their skin stretches to their very limits. Their nipples were getting more sensitive. The rush of milk only pleasured their nips more. It grew longer and harder. It was becoming extremely obvious they were not proportional to the rest of their bodies. Gunzo began to work on his nips, squeezing them as hard as possible, trying to push the milk out. Meanwhile, Kengo wasn’t able to reach his nipples at all. His pecs were much bigger than Gunzo’s. In a desperate attempt of rushing milk out, he used all his force from his mighty arms, and crushed both of his pecs against each other, trying to send torrents of milk from his hefty tits.

As always, the pleasure from their cocks and nipples only skyrocketed their growths. And it wasn’t just that as well. The malfunction of Kengo’s Rule was starting to worsen. As it stands, Kengo is able to wield more of the Rule’s power the bigger he gets. Due to the malfunction causing him to grow, he was able to receive more power. But with Gunzo affected too, his growth accelerated as well. The lighting shooting out of Kengo’s Sacred Artifact was getting more potent and more frequent. The sparks shoot and surround both bodies causing them to surge higher and higher. No doubt if any transient or native was around the gym they would have been struck too and grown. But MC was safe due to them being able to rend away the effects of Infinitude.

Soon their bodies had amassed so much growth, that they couldn’t hold on any longer. The walls cracked. Their muscles pushing out of the walls. The chilling breeze on their skin sends a cold chill against their bodies. Meanwhile the central point of the gym was extremely hot from all the growing. Kengo grew much faster, and his head began to hit the second floor first, utterly destroying his half of the second floor. Gunzo soon joined in, and the second floor was demolished. All the gym equipment fell off onto them. The weight of steel, feeling like mere pebbles dropping on their skin as they dropped down to the first floor. Meanwhile MC was trying their hardest not to get hit by anything. It was hard to see how Gunzo’s sweat and hair was making it impossible to move around without tripping.

Soon more of their bodies broke out of the gym. Then entire walls utterly decimated. But it left their bodies room to breathe and grow. Meanwhile their heads broke through the third floor, then the ceiling. Suddenly, with all their force, they pushed out of the gym, sending every bit of wall, ceiling, floor, and objects careening across multiple buildings. Cars were smashed, windows broken, walkways cracked and dented. But at least now the two men were free. They stood up slowly, trying to gain movement. But they were nearly immobile. Their muscles were so utterly huge they could barely move, let alone turn around. Their legs were spread apart far because their balls and cocks were taking up most of the spaces below. But slowly and surely, the two safely stood up. Not before destroying more property along the way...

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1