Ben and Will - Chapter 1

mmbottomenergy

Chapter 1:

I hated Ben. More than I hated myself for going back to that gym day after day knowing what I was in for.

I was always kind of small. At 19, I was only 5’5, and barely 130 pounds. That’s why I started going to the gym. Some half-assed attempt at bulking up, I guess. It didn’t make much of a difference - my body was never really fond of gaining any weight.

At the end of my first day, I was getting ready to leave when someone came up to me while I was changing. “Looks like we’re the only two left in here.” I hear from behind. I whip my head around to see an orgasmic figure. He had to be at least 6’3, towering over me with broad, muscled shoulders and pecs that looked like they would break my nose if I tried to motorboat them. I looked down to see a package so big his shorts were struggling to contain it.

”Name’s Ben,” I looked back up. “You new here?” He stood there for almost a whole minute before I was able to respond. “Yeah, hi, I guess. I’m Will.” I said sheepishly. “Well Will,” he started again. “I pretty much run shit around here. ESPECIALLY in the locker rooms. And since we’re all alone, how about you help me out and get this beast to calm down a bit?”

Before I could say no, Ben’s shorts were at his ankles and I was on my knees. I tried to struggle away, but Ben made it clear there was no way in hell he was letting that happen. He rammed his 9-inch cock into my mouth, not even letting me help suck it.

With one hand, he started forcefully bobbing my head up and down his meat as he got closer to climaxing.

A few moments later, I felt a warm sensation build in my throat as he blew his load in me. There was so much that some of it started gushing out of my mouth before he was even done.

I don’t know why I kept going back after that. I had just been assaulted. But the truth is, it kind of turned me on.

• Like 14

I think it was more than "kind of"!  And Deadasswhorev2, I'd love to read more about how Ben "runs shit around here"!  

• Like 2

He got a terrible experience but it looks like he found out a fetish of his and he kept coming back.

Will he grow and will Ben keep growing too?