Ben and Will - Chapter 2

mmbottomenergy

Chapter 2:

I woke up the next day with a sore throat. I could hardly believe what had happened just a few hours ago. Part of me was traumatized, I had literally been sexually assaulted. God, it was so fucking hot, though. His girthy cock sliding up and down my throat, his muscled body towering over me while he used my mouth as his sex toy. I was scared to go back there but I... wanted more? I guess I did. I wanted more. I wanted him to make my body his own personal cum sock.

So back to the gym I went, assigning myself to the same spot as yesterday, the treadmill. I was maybe five minutes into jogging when I caught a glimpse of Ben forcing someone off the bench press. I suppose he wasn’t kidding, Ben really DOES run shit around here. He gets what he wants, when he wants. Nobody in the gym is as big as him. A few other hardcore jocks are probably as tall, but nowhere near as massive.

I was barely focusing on my workout anymore. I kept picturing Ben and his sweaty, hot, naked body. I wanted him inside me so fucking badly. I was starting to get hard just thinking about what he was going to do to me once everyone else left for the day.

• Like 6