Ben and Will - Chapter 3

mmbottomenergy

Chapter 3:

It was almost 6pm. The usual loudness of the gym had died down, and the last person aside from me and Ben had just gone out the door. I finished up on the treadmill and headed for the locker room. I placed my water bottle in my locker and changed into something clean. It was strangely silent throughout the entire room. Maybe Ben had left? I didn’t see him leave...

“Where the fuck do you think you’re going?” I hear from behind me. “Headed home for the night?” Ben taunted as he looked down at me hungrily, his half-hard cock making a noticeable imprint on his shorts. I didn’t really know how to answer, so I stayed silent until he spoke again. “You’re not going anywhere yet, I haven’t had my fill, and since you seem to be the only one here this late recently, you’re my bitch now. Got it?” I slowly nodded as he pulled down his waistband.

I got down on my knees and assumed my position again. “And just what the fuck do you think you’re doing?” Ben angrily boomed so loud it echoed through the locker room. “Get back up, you little slut. This 9-incher needs to be satisfied, and that’s just not gonna cut it today.”

I gulped. Maybe I had bit off more than I could chew with Ben. I mean, I had bottomed before, plenty of times. I kind of went through a whore phase in high school. But, none of those guys were nearly as big as Ben - and 9 inches! With my 5’5 body I’d be lucky if I was able to walk the next day. I knew there was no going back. There was no way I was getting out that door until my ass was pounded.

”Turn around,” Ben demanded. I halted for a second, involuntarily. “NOW!” Fuck, he really wasn’t taking no for an answer. I reluctantly turned so my back was to him. It was a matter of seconds before I felt a sharp stabbing pain in my prostate. Most guys ease it in during sex, but Ben had zero fucks to give about anyone’s pleasure aside from his own. He rammed his cock in and out of me angrily, each time adding more force than the last. He kept pounding me for what felt like forever, my moans eventually going silent because of how much pain I was experiencing. Just when I thought it would never stop, Ben’s girthy flesh rod pulsed and my ass was flooded with his cum.

He yanked his cock out of me shortly after and started cleaning himself up. As I struggled to get up, he looked down and spat on me before walking away.

I hated Ben. I fucking hated him. I didn’t know how, but I was going to make him pay.

• Like 9