Ben and Will - Chapter 4

mmbottomenergy

Chapter 4:

I left the gym in so much pain I was surprised I could even bear to sit down in my car seat. The ride home felt way longer than the usual 15 minutes to get to my apartment. Every second felt like it lasted an hour, the pain in my ass only worsening the longer I sat. I tried turning on the radio to distract myself from it, but the clashing noises of my hyperpop playlist were starting to overstimulate me in combination with the pain, so I drove in silence.

When I got to my apartment building, I had never been so glad to get out of a vehicle in my entire life. The second I got up, though, I realized my cum-soaked gym shorts left a huge stain on the seat. As if today hadn’t been bad enough already. Fuck. Whatever, it was an issue for tomorrow. I didn’t have the energy to deal with that tonight. I made my way up the stairway to the sixth floor, thankful that I didn’t run into anyone. I probably reeked of sweat and semen. When I finally got to my door, I used what dwindling energy I had left to fumble for my keys and shove them into the knob. I dragged myself inside, shut the door behind me, stripped naked, and immediately went to bed. Fuck a shower, I was exhausted. Right before I drifted off, I started thinking about how I was going to make Ben pay for what he’d done to me. I didn’t care what it took, I was going to one-up him. I needed to get bigger than him, stronger than him. That was a lot coming from a short, scrawny twink like me, but I was going to make it happen.

— THE NEXT DAY —

I got up early the next morning. My ass was still a little sore when I woke up, but my mind was in a whole different state to the point where that didn’t matter to me. I had better things on my mind. I had plans. By 7:30, I was showered and ready to go in a clean pair of gym clothes. I wasn’t going to let Ben get the best of me today.

When I got to the gym, there were only a few other people working out, and no sign of Ben. I figured he only did nights, which worked out perfectly for me. I started by switching things up with some curls. Unsure of where I should start, I optimistically grabbed the 10s. They felt heavier than I originally anticipated, but I refused to start with anything lighter. I had one thing and one thing only on my mind: gains - so I powered through it.

After I spent about 45 minutes doing curls, my arms were immensely sore and my body was begging me to focus on something else. I made my way over to an unused space on the floor and started doing sit-ups. I quickly realized it was harder to do them the way you’re supposed to than it looked. I asked one of the guys working out if he could spot me and make sure I wasn’t cheating. He gladly obliged. “Hey, I’m Fred, by the way,” he calmly explained as he walked over. “You new here?” He was hot. And big. Not Ben big, but at least 5’11, and with some decent sized pecs and biceps. I didn’t dare stare further down, but DAMN, what I would give to ride that...

My mind was starting to wander. “Yeah, I’m Will. This is only my third day.” I must’ve looked so dumb just zoning out there for a second. “Wanna be training buddies?” he asked. “I just moved here from across town, so I don’t really know anyone, either.” I couldn’t believe the offer I just received. How could I say no to that? “Fuck yeah, sounds great!”

• Like 10