Very nice setup, looking forward to see if this develops further!

But please don't ever use colored fonts, this has been very uncomfortable to read lol

• Upvote 1

(Chapter 4 Added) Sorry for the delay, had to take some time to think of where I wanted this story to go. Chapter 5 should be along soon ;)

• Like 3

Chapter 2

Swinging around, Cal looked up at an enormous muscular chest filling out a football jersey. He immediately went for the door. 

“Woah woah woah. Calm down buddy. Don’t worry, I’m not here to hurt you. In fact I can’t. In case you couldn’t tell by this unhealthy blueish glow, I’m a ghost.”

“What the fuck”

“He he.” His deep resonating tone chuckled again. “I remember the first time I appeared to someone. Didn’t go well. I actually had the cops called on me. Unlucky for him I can choose who I appear to, the cops almost took the poor sap away to the hospital that night.”

“Who are you and why’d you show yourself to me then?” Cal was still standing by the door, dumbfounded.

“Well the name’s James Thumper, but you can call me Big Jim. In case you couldn’t tell by the name on the back of your jersey, it used to belong to me.”

“You can have it back. O-or I can return it.”

“Don’t be silly, you’re not the first. Although a few tried to wear me in the past, not all of them had the spirit. Watching you today at practice, I could see your potential. That’s why I got you started with the upgrades.”

“Up-upgrades?”

“Yea just an extra 10 lbs and I bumped you up to 6’1”.”

Cal looked down, he could sense his view was a bit higher, his feet a bit bigger.

“Speaking of upgrades, how about a bump up for your buddy down there?”

Cal looked down at his dick, he could feel it stretch longer and thicker. It felt like he was getting even harder. Stroking it’s new size, he marveled at how much more it filled out his hand. At the same time he felt his nuts dangle a bit lower in their enlarged sack. In a quick spurt, they swelled to the size of lemons.

“Fucking awesome!”

“Seems like you’re enjoying it.” Big Jim looked down warmly at the burgeoning athlete.

“So you can just make me bigger at will?”

“Not entirely. I can only enhance what you already do. That’s why I chose someone with your potential, you still have some growth to be unlocked. Even then, it’s not gonna happen all at once. Today’s growth could only happen because you’ve built up some energy from lifting over the summer. But keep it up, and you’ll be the biggest jock on the team before you know it”

Cal could feel his heartbeat pacing with excitement. The thought of growing bigger all over seemed impossible. But here was the proof in his hand!

“Alright Big Jim, help make me huge!”

“Just you wait, little guy. Just you wait.”

And with that he poofed away in the residual steam.

• Like 26
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1