Waiting eagerly for chapter 13 :))

So curious to witness Ethan's mental changes along his growth.

And I love Amy so much because she's never got enough :))

Thanks again for this great story.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Any chance for another update soon? The story is really heating up and I can’t wait to see where it goes!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Genetonic said:

Soon…. There’s much more growth to be had….

Oh you tease 😉

But honestly, the story is so freaking hot! I can’t wait to read the next chapter!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Season 8 Reaction GIF by The Office

Man what a chapter and the best of all we get to see what the three main guys are up to.

Cal is growing and becoming a TOTAL ALPHA while Ethan is doing the same and Damian is about to have  agreat college experience.

It's expected they havent seen each other since the school years ended but Cal outgrew the gym along time ago and Jim's dad gave him the nessesary equipment to work at home.

We didnt see Big Jim around tho. Is he waiting for the reunion to happen? how this two alphas will react when they see each other. It will be a time when Ethan, Cal and Damian will be the only ones able to  take each other's cocks.

• Like 3