24 minutes ago, Megahuge said:

Thanks, enjoying this story.  Any more soon?

Chapter 10 should be ready for tomorrow ;)

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Genetonic said:

Kissing his stubbly chin, she whispered, “I hope you never stop growing.” His deep voice muttered back sleepily, “Me too.”

Us too!🤤

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

These chapters just keep getting hotter and hotter!!! This has quickly become one of my favorite stories on this site. Excellent work!

• Thanks 1

BRAVOOOO!

What a  chapter.

We got to know Big Jim and what ahppened to him. It was an accident. he felt devastated for being left out the team and he went home and never mde it there. He was such a fun man for what his father had told Cal. I hope we get to met Phil someday. Looks like Cal had a crush on him and  

We also learned Big Jim's hasnt shown Cal his real size . We have a reference tho with the "mounstruos" kind of condom that he outgrew but we dont know how big he was yet.

Cal is determined to help Ethan and that would be fun and interesting to watch. Ethan growing bigger while Cal is doing the same 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1