9 hours ago, Genetonic said:

He must’ve been at least 7 feet tall, his shoulders looked nearly as wide. His massive pecs pushed out more than two feet, forcing his doorknob nipples downwards, pointing at the floor. His shredded 8-pack shimmered as he turned, his ghostly obliques shining. Below hung the largest set of cock and balls Cal had seen. Big Jim’s nuts were easily as big as watermelons, swinging in his massive sack. His soft dick hung down past his nuts, easily 18 inches soft. Seeing Cal’s orgasmic face, Big Jim’s cock began inflating, swelling to a massive 25 inches hard.

Jim's real sisze is everythjing Cal wants to be and he will achieve it. I wonder if Jim wouldnt have kept growing if he ddint have the accoident. Imagine what size would he be now.

Cal and Ethan's encounter was everythiong i expected. Ethan still cant resist Cal's inmense size and eventho he is big, he is not the biggest. Cal abrely aknowledge Ethan's growth his mind if focussing on his growth for now but im sure he is happy to see his protege growing as big as he is.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Well that certainly didn’t disappoint! The much anticipated reunion between Cal and Ethan was great. Loving the creative descriptions of Cal’s size, hopefully we’ll get a weigh in soon to gauge how huge he has become. It might also be nice to have a chapter from Ethan’s perspective to gauge his reaction to Cal’s brawn. How does he feel now that he is once again firmly in second place? Wonderful writing as always! 

Edit - Forgot to add that Big Jim’s presence adds a lot to the story! It is always fun to see him pop up.

Edited by LorianofLothric
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

It lightens  the day when I get a notification of an update on this story, it's so wonderful that I can't stop re-reading it. Of all the characters, Ethan is my favourite, I can't get enough of his grow scenes 💖

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Genetonic said:

New chapter coming soon! Had to sort through a couple plot ideas and cement where this is going! Bottom line, there's plenty of growth to be had!

Again... don't rush perfection. It's been worth the wait between chapters. 

• Like 2