Ooof! What an intense chapter my man and what a treat.

Im starting to think that those three are connected somehow. When Cal Grows it looks like the same happens for Ethan and Damian or is it Jim feeding them his essense (I miss him tho, where is our friendly muscle ghost)?.

Cal and Amy. FUCK! what a pair and i think Amy is changing too. SHe's taken all of Ethan and she doesnt get tired or scared of it while Cal grows to his best Alpha self.

Ethan. School has started and he is the "new" king now but that will change when Cal decides to show body and everything he's gained the past months. He is on the foorball team now, who would have thought? and  I love how Ethan's confidence has grown . So much has happened since he was that kid that wanted to get big. He now set his eyes in something and he will get it. I kind of patiently  waiting for what he will do to seduce The new kid.

Damian. I kind of love him here. He has now become an Alpha as you describe it and he was oblivious to the changes and he hasnt noticed they started to happen since that encounter with Cal at the school showers.  The change isconfidence was dramatoc. He wa salways lay back and knowing that he was hot but when he started to realised he was "better" than others he got his full blown confidence boost and change to be the best of the U.

Some ideas that comes to mind  Damian  is heading to the Uni Gym now and i expect him to find someone tehre to pelase him whiel he works out maybe its the Coach from the Football team a guy big and muscular himself that works out at night cause that when he is free and Damian ahs always find him attractive but has done nothing cause he is teh coach but now he doesnt care he will get him they are adults and willing.

Ethan and Jack on a one on one. Jack is a strong man himself and comes closer to Ethans weight working out this will prompt Ethat toa  growth spurt cause as he puts it he needs to be bigger, stronegr, manlier but Jack is givin as much as Ethan's.

Cal is taking more of the Alpha mix and its doing wonders to his body his parents  get worried about the changes and they want him to see a Dr. He agrees and some fun happens while being there.

Also i want to know hoe Jim's dad is doing maybe Cal goes to visit him and Big Jim's dad is remembers his son in Cal and starts crying and maybe Jim is there and you know feelings and Jim realises his dad  is lonely and sad and  decides to give  him a boost to keep on with Life IYKWIM.

Im too invested on this story. I know.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

The reunion between Cal and Ethan ought to be pretty interesting. It would be great to see his reaction to Cal’s overwhelming size and strength. Yet another excellent and incredibly hot chapter!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

A lot more than expected. That was a hot addition to the series. Definitely take your time developing the next chapters, it is worth the wait. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Another feminine character alongside Amy would be great... And Cal vs Ethan battling for prime Alpha status would be a perfect continuation. Great story for sure !!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I love the fact that Ethan and Damian are growing too... But my suggestion would be to make Cal be the biggest one of three. I wouldn't like to see them surpass him. Anyway, this story is AMAZING and I can't wait to see more. Keep up the good work!

• Upvote 3

Might be random but I´m just really happy at how you incorperate hearts and heartbeats into your writing. More people should do this. (Yup, there are people who are into this stuff and I´m one of them.) 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1