Top notch as always! Getting to see Damian in college was supremely hot. Plus having him become the largest of the four was an excellent twist. If this chapter is any indication it looks like the finale will be wild…

• Like 2

So we get an open ending for Damian's friends? Good for me 😁 I can already imagine how they will be growing and bonding with each other. As always, a wonderful episode 💖

• Like 1

Man for real whata gift this story has been.

What a hot ride to read and altho im sad the story is soon ending. I am happy to have read it.

Cal, Ethan Damian and Cal are entering a new era. A new breed of men and all thanks to Jim. Now he is making his dreams come through others helping them achieve their best.

While  I loved Damian's dorm buddies get the gifts i would have loved it even more if it were someone close to Jim like his dad, he was really sad about what happened to his son and maybe a second chance in life would have cheered him up.

Im sure gonna read whatever comes from you. Dont stop writting.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• 5 weeks later...

Genetonic, I just got the chance to read this masterpiece straight through and let me tell you, it hit all the right buttons! Fantastic story and I can’t wait to see how big everyone gets.  I have a soft (or more aptly, Hard) spot for Cal.  Hopefully seeing how massive Damien has gotten makes his desire to get the biggest more prevalent! 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, actorsarecool said:

Genetonic, I just got the chance to read this masterpiece straight through and let me tell you, it hit all the right buttons! Fantastic story and I can’t wait to see how big everyone gets.  I have a soft (or more aptly, Hard) spot for Cal.  Hopefully seeing how massive Damien has gotten makes his desire to get the biggest more prevalent! 

This is a really nice thing to hear, thank you ❤️

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...