Confused Thinking GIF

Jason. The Neighboor's son is/was BIG JIM!

Cal' changes are coming along nicely. He is slowlly becoming the biggest and he loves it.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Yassssss man!!!!!

He is slowly but surely filling BIG Jim's clothes. Wearing those 2xl  and gaining mass is clearlya sign things will only get bigegr from here. Im sure we are gonna have a visit of our friendly ghost nreal soon.

I do wonder if we will meet some of the others Big Jim has helped? I think he said he help some others with the desire to get big? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Fuuuck. Mmmffff. LOVE reading about Cal’s pussy destroyer in action. Would love to see his next encounter get even more powerful and athletic - flexing, lifting his partner, holding him/her up with just his monster cock... and his huge veiny dick growing inside her, feeling her pussy tighten as he gets thicker and longer... mmmmm...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Oh things are getting even more interesting for Cal. He is taking Ethan under his wing and not one of his jocks.

I like that Ethan altho big and dominant on teh field he is beinga  good sport and not chanllenging teh quarterback to anything. Ethan respects his teammates and he saw something in Damian that he might explore in the future.

Im alreadfy picturing a scene where Cal is fking Ethan after practice and Damian is watching and then joins them, Three muscle man enjoying the most of their bodies.

9 hours ago, Genetonic said:

Next chapter will be along in a few days, planning on giving some backstory into Big Jim ;)

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. I would love to read his backstory maybe an story on it's own eventho the ending is bittersweet in this one

• Like 1