musclefreak95

How should James grow  

71 members have voted

1. 1. How should James grow

• Muscle growth
    • Cock growth
    • Both

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/10/2021 at 11:00 AM

“Oh, I definitely want another one,” grunted James as he rubbed his swollen muscles.

“That sounds good, what sort of design are you thinking of? In my opinion, I would go for something satanic / demonic,” Derek said as he examined the muscular man now in front of him. 

“I like the sound of that! Let’s do it !” James made his way back to the chair, as he laid down the table began to groan under his increased weight, “I was thinking of having this one on my other arm and partly on my chest.”

“That sounds good, now would you like to choose a design or would you like me to choose?” The tattooed muscle beast asked.

“I think I’ll let you choose, there are loads of good choices around here so I trust you to choose a good one,” James replied.

“Okay, let’s start.” Derek brought the tattoo gun up to James’s larger bicep and began to tattoo an outline of two pitch black curled horns. As he was doing this James grunted, feeling pressure in the top of his head as two horns began to grow out of his head; becoming as dark as the night sky. As Derek made his way down the outline of the skull, James’s face began to resemble the skull's sharp corners and his face began to resemble that of a supermodel. As Derek began to finish up with the demonic flames around the skull, James began to grow and spasm again. His muscles growing even larger, his skin began to have a red hue. “We are done,” Derek announced. James got off of the chair and walked over to the mirror. He stared at what was in front of him; in the mirror staring back at him was a 7 foot tall muscle demon that looked like he could do or lift anything.

James gave a sly grin and said “we’re definitely not done.”

• Like 10

• 1 month later...