Hybridge

ploder4

This story is finally coming together.

Enjoy this short little intro. 

Hybridge

Part 1

"How did I get here?"  I asked myself as I stared blankly at the flashing green arrows on the dashboard of my car.  To my left and right, nothing but forest and mountains.  Straight ahead and behind, a winding two lane road that I thought went somewhere.  It had started to snow and I was afraid my little car was not going to make it further up the road.  The snow had gotten thick and I was sliding around in it too much.  All the while a large vehicle like those huge jeeps or 4x4 trucks would zoom by.   I would turn on my car every so often to keep it warm inside.  Thank goodness I had a near full tank of gas.  Cell reception was practically non-existant, so I had to wait for help.   I noticed one of the big 4x4s slow down as they passed before speeding back up down the road.  I thought nothing of it until an hour later there were bright flashing yellow lights behind me.   I could only guess that one of the trucks that passed by, the one that slowed down went to get me help.   
The now heavy snowfall and increasing darkness obscured my view of the guy who got out of the vehicle.  The headlights on the vehicle wobbled a bit as he did.  I thought nothing of it.  My windows were now covered with snow as a blizzard seemed to engulf the area.   In a few seconds a shadow drifted along my driver's side windows and stopped.  
The guy knocked on my window and I opened it a crack to keep out as much of the cold and snow as I could.  
"Ya needin' help?"  A deep voice asked from behind the snowy window.  I could hear the Appalachian accent clearly.
"Thank you for coming!  I thought I was going to be stuck here a lot longer.  
"Nah!  A good Samaritan came to me and told me bout yer troubles.  I don' think I can git ya to yer destination, but I can take ya to a place to git warm and safe fer a while."  The deep voice said to me.  
"Yeah, I guess I won't be going anywhere in this weather."  I laughed.  
"Nope not tonight!"  The deep voice chuckled back.  "Lissen here.  How bout ya gittin in my truck n you handin' me your keys.  I'll get this puppy to the shop and we'll see if we can git it back on the road."
"Sure!  Thanks again."  I said as I saw the shadow in the window back up to let me out.  
"Not a problem sir."  The deep voice replied kindly.  
I made certain I was bundled up against the cold then opened the car door and began to let myself out.  I put one foot down and just as I swung my other foot and put weight on it to get up, the first foot lost grip and came out from under me.   I immediately slid down but almost before I got to a critical point where I could have been hurt a strong grip held me up.
"Whoa there!"  The deep voice said as he practically yanked me to my feet.  My view immediately changed from the inside of my open door collecting snow to tanned skin on a gigantic set of pecs partially covered by a smaller than fitting denim jacket.  It happened all too quick as my brain began to register the hulking muscular arm attached to me let me go but hovered by my side in case I slipped again.  The arm was naked.  The jacket had been cut to look more like a vest.  My head took a double take as it backed away trying to get a full view of the unbelievable man in front of me.  His whole hulking chest filled my vision.  I could see all the muscle fibers flex with the smallest movements his body made.  I turned my head rapidly left and right seeing the massive arms around me as they gripped me firmly and turned me towards the biggest tow truck I had ever seen.  I almost thought it was meant for a semi truck.  
"Y'alright sir?"  The deep voice melodically snapped me out of the trance I went into the moment I saw all that beef.  
"Yes... Th... Thank you."  I said with a bewildered smile trying to turn around to confirm what I saw only to be pushed toward the truck preventing me from turning my head.  I felt the man's presence.  He had to have been tall because he felt like he loomed over my body.  Now I know I'm below average height at about 5'8" but the presence behind me made me feel like I was an adolescent as we waddled cautiously to the big truck.  
"I figurd it was gonna ice up."  The deep voice reconfirmed the slipperiness as we made our way.  As we got to the door, the titanic arm came around my sight and grabbed the handle.  The forearm seemed to explode in size as he pulled on it to open the door.  
"Careful now."  the big man behind me cautioned as his hand guiding my shoulder moved to the small of my back.  The hand fully open felt like it covered my entire lower back as it gently pushed me up the tall frame of the truck and into the cab. It was like climbing a mountain.  When I was securely seated the big hand retreated off my back.  I was able to turn and see the man the massive arm and hand were attached to.  
The man was nothing short of a muscle god.  The man was wearing the biggest work boots I had ever seen housing probably the mightiest feet the world had ever seen.  If you didn't believe that then you just had to look further up to see the massive vein covered mega calves that flexed and exploded with the smallest movement.  Each head bigger than the biggest ham you could ever buy at a butcher shop.  My hunger for meat got even stronger when I got a look at the guy's thighs.  Ripped veiny masses of beef that looked big enough for me to hide behind even unflexed.  Those came together to a nice ripped and tight muscular waist much thinner than my flabby 40 inches.  The difference was dramatic between the two.  I took double take when I got a glimpse of what the guy was wearing.  
The man's lower body was almost completely naked with the exception of a pair of tight denim cutoffs cut high enough to be decent yet also let his thighs bulge out with no fear of busting out the sides.  But that may not be the case for the tortured front of those cutoffs despite looking tailored for the function.  The front barely kept in a massive bulge that poked out at least 6 inches from the man's crotch.  You could hear the denim creak as the hulking legs and bulge moved.  Once I was able to tear my gaze away from the lower body I moved up further to the massive man's exposed adonis belt and chiseled hulking abs also left naked by a worn denim jacket that was too small to cover them.  The jacket hung over massive pecs that bulged out almost a foot from the high peaking traps and shoulders of which hung a pair of arms that seemed much bigger than the guy's sturdy waist.  I mused that I could probably hide both my legs behind one of  those massive pythons also uncovered since the jacket's sides look like they had been torn open, letting the massive lats spread out unconstrained.  
My gaze finally made it's way to the neck.  Despite being covered by a long grey beard that went down between his deep pec cleavage, the beard could not cover the wide bulging neck muscles that seemed to spread out beyond the dimensions of his ball capped head.  
The man's face could give anyone daddy issues.  Old, tanned  and weathered yet withholding a youthful aura with crystal blue eyes and sharp defined features that were made even more handsome with a smile.  His lantern jaw would cause the long beard to waver a bit as he talked.  
That's when I realized he had been talking to me the whole time.  
His massive tree sized arm came up and waved a hand in my face.  
"Hey buddy, you okay?"  The old hulk's deep voice punched through my fogged mind and dazed expression.  Despite the big grandpa hulk being outside the truck I could still feel his body heat radiate into me continuing to make me feel a little lightheaded.  
"Oh, uh, yeah.  I'm sorry."  I replied sheepishly.  I could feel the reddening of my cheeks.  
"Naw, s'okay.  I just wanted to make sure you got settled and buckled in before I shut the door."  The grin on the old man's face practically melted my heart but I needed to snap back to the reality at hand.  I adjusted my body and began to put on the seat belt but missed the buckle since it was much higher up in the massive truck.   
Seemingly without a thought the old man's tree trunk sized arm moved up and grabbed the buckle and handed it to me.  I felt the sweetest vibe emanating from him as I took the buckle and fastened it.   
The old man turned his head slightly sideways.  "I'll be just a sec, then we'll go and get you fixed up."  With a quick wink, the old hulk shut the door gently but firmly before jogging off toward my disabled car.  I watched as his legs and ass flexed mightily with each step.  His body emanated heat out into the cold looking like the man was steaming.  I then pondered how the old hulking man could be so exposed in the cold weather.  
The old man stopped and crossed his massive arms across his mighty chest briefly his head tilting to the side then plodded over to one side of the car.  The size difference between him and the car was astounding.  The guy looked almost bigger and wider than the entire car.  Maybe it was my eyes playing tricks on me.  With little effort the old hulk bent down, gripped the underside of the car and proceeded to lift it off the ground.  The elder titan's muscles exploded with each flex and exertion but were never under any real strain.  The sight was more amazing when he let one hand go from the car and proceeded to lift it further.  His other mighty arm reached underneath and stabilized the vehicle more.  The process was slow and painstaking.  He was surely being careful with his load.  After stabilizing the car in his arms he leaned forward and carefully mounted it on his shoulders.  I could only stare dumbstruck as the whole process happened.  I was completely silent and I was so hard my cock felt like it would rip open.  Then the massive man looked my way, winked with a bright smile and then made his way to the tow truck lunging each step.  Was this guy actually working out with my car as a weight?
When he made his way past my window I couldn't see much more despite the fact that the engine was on and the heater was running.  The windows in the truck had fogged up and wiping them down didn't help much.  I was left to imagine with each sound and shake of the truck what he was doing to put my car onto the back.  The truck sank in the back slightly, shimmied left and right a couple of times, then bounced a bit.  Soon I heard chains rattling and clicking followed.  I knew the car was being secured at this point.  I would soon be sitting next to one of the biggest most muscular men on this planet when it was all done.  
The whole operation would have taken another normal tow truck driver 30 minutes, this titan of a man did it in less than 15.  No maneuvering of his truck and no waiting for the bed to go down or up.  My car was placed on the back like someone put something up on a shelf.  
When the noises in the back stopped I could hear the big man's heavy boots crunch the ice and snow.  The driver side door opened quickly and the hulking old man slid inside smoothly.  His side fit him like a glove where as I on the passenger side felt like I was about to be pressed into the door.  The man was so BIG and WIDE.    
"How you doin' in here bud?"  The old man asked jovially looking down at me.  He then scooted towards his side a little to leave me as much room as he could.  
"I'm good thanks."  I replied flustered at the massive man's arms which still invaded my space, but I didn't mind.
The old hulk reached out across his chest and offered to shake my hand.  
"Name's Thor, Thor Pierrick."  The guy seemed nothing but happy all the time at this point.  But then again, a body like that would make me happy too.  
"Larry... uh,  Larry Wills."  I replied meekly shrinking away from the hand for a brief moment and then coming back to accept it.  Thor's rough calloused hand completely encircled my own.  It looked as if he was shaking a child's hand.  
"Get comfy, we got a little bit of a ride to the shop."  Thor said, turning his attention to the road.  I saw his massive naked legs bulge as he pushed the brake pedal.  He reached for the gear shift and pushed me over a bit clumsily.  
"Oops!  Sorry Larry."  Thor laughed lightly and it comforted me in a way.  
Thor's legs bulged up and down as he let his foot off the brake and pushed the gas.  His arm nudged me a little as he turned the wheel to get onto the road to his repair shop.  
I looked again at the massive hulk.  The sun had gone down a bit and the interior lights shined off his body.  His exposed skin had a light layer of sweat.  I could smell his manliness.  
Thor reached down and turned the heat down.  
"It's gettin a little to hot.  I hope you don't mind."  Thor said apologetically.  
"I don't mind at all."  I said with a relaxed smile.  Thor looked briefly at me and my grin and he returned it before putting his eyes back on the road.  

• Like 11