6 hours ago, sexyscottishboy said:

Super hot!

I'm glad you like it! I'm still new to writing stories, this being my second. Feedback is always appreciated! 

I wasn't planning on adding to this story, but the ideas came to me and I wanted to take in further. This instalment is setting things up for later, so stay tuned!

• Like 13

The cottage was a classic log cabin that sat on the edge of a small lake shared with no one else. It was a remote location with the next closest neighbour being miles away. It was Erik's family's remote getaway surrounded by forest and pristine nature. After following the long, winding dirt road from the highway to the cottage, we unpacked our supplies.

Being outside the air-conditioned car and hauling our supplies into the cottage guaranteed some more muscle growth. Erik stood back and watched, ensuring that all the sweaty labour was done by me. Although with every trip between the car and the cottage, our supplies started to feel lighter and lighter. My medium t-shirt was now starting to look like a second skin. My broad shoulders pulled the sleeves higher on my upper arms. The sleeves bunched up over my larger biceps and triceps, causing the sleeves to only cover my shoulder muscles. My chest had thickened and caused the fabric to stretch and pull under my arms. My pecs now took up more space than the t-shirt was designed for, and the lowest two rows of my abs were now exposed, causing my once loose t-shirt to look more like a crop top. My shorts were fairing no better, with my muscle butt taking up space and causing the hem of the shorts to climb higher. The bulge stuck out in front of me as far as my shelf-like pecs, creases appearing around my pelvis as my shorts tried desperately to maintain their shape. 

Standing by the front of the cottage, Erik stood there and drank in my form and admired the musculature as I finished the last load of supplies. Erik then walked up to me and cupped my substantial bulge with his hands and whispered "let's get you out of those clothes" with a sultry look. 

I instinctively reached down to start pulling my shirt over my head, but Erik grabbed my hands and said "ah ah ahh" and wagged his finger at me. I shot him a confused look. 

"You won't be taking off your clothes that way."

He then pointed to the woodpile next to the cabin. There was no way we would need a fire to warm up the cabin in this heatwave, but my brain made the connection and I understood what he wanted. 

I proceed to swagger over to the stump with the axe stuck in it, removing it and setting up a log to swing at. I set to work splitting wood, bending low to show Erik my round, muscled ass every time I need to set up another log. Swing after swing in the beating sun of the early afternoon works up quite the sweat. Before long, the clothes I'm wearing start to pop and strain around my growing muscles. The sleeves bunched around my biceps slit. Soon after, the seams along my torso split, leaving the shirt hanging around my neck like a bib, only covering the deep valley between my thick pecs.

My shorts are uncomfortably tight, but I know this discomfort won't last long. My thighs and ass are taking up more and more space in the legs of my shorts, leaving less room for my bits up front. But I know how to relieve some pressure. For the next log, I squat down as deep as I can, nearly touching the ground with my ass. With a loud rip, the pants split right down the middle, from back to front. The pouch of my jockstrap tumbles out and makes contact with the ground between my feet, sending shivers up my spine. As I lift myself out of the squat, my quads flare and rip the inseams, releasing the pressure my clothes put on my lower half. 

I walk back over to Erik with a smile on my face. He's bitting his lower lip as he watches me move towards him in nothing but the tattered remains of my clothing. When I'm a few feet away from him, his smile turns mischievous. His hands are crossed over his chest.

"I have a surprise for you." 

"Oh? And what's that?" 

He takes a step to close the space between us. His hands move down to the pouch of my jockstrap and he proceeds to rub his hands over my protruding bulge. His arms had been crossed because he wanted his hands in his armpits, collecting sweat. I gave a mock gasp of incredulity as my muscles were hit with an intense wave of growth. The clothes that remained around my neck and hips started to groan as my muscles started to stretch them beyond their limits. Erik groped at my chest as it expanded before his eyes. 

"So this was your plan all along," I say with one eyebrow raised. 

"Maybeee" he said as he wrapped himself around my growing form. I thought he was hugging me to feel all my muscle swell, which may have been partially true. But just like last night, I could feel his hands guiding the sweat from my wide back into the waistband of the jockstrap, all while he ground his hard dick into my bulge. 

The stimulation from the growth mixed with Erik's grinding caused me to get hard too. Erik pulls his pants down, revealing his stiff member before continuing.  My own stiffening member reached down to my knees. Erik was going absolutely wild, trying as hard as he could to force me to grow. He could no longer touch his hands together behind my back, my chest and lats too thick to allow it. When he realized this, he opted to bury his face into the deepening crevice between my pecs. 

Erik, who hadn't orgasmed since last night, was first to release load. He of course aimed it at my crotch to ensure our growth saga continued to his liking. Once again, my dick started to swell. Erik held it down by straddling it between his legs. Meanwhile, I was on cloud 9, letting the pleasure of my growing cock wash over me. It grew thicker and longer, sticking out behind Erik's back by at least a foot. 

When the growth subsided and everything settled, my cock was pulled back in by the stretchy material and Erik took a step back to get a good look at me. I was now more muscled than any bodybuilder, looking more like a bodybuilder who had been morphed to inhuman proportions. My arms were now 25 inches around, dwarfing my head. My thighs were now 30 inches around, nearly as thick as my old waist size. 

But the biggest change was between my legs. With my cock finally soft, and the jockstrap doing its best to hold everything, the pouch had to be at least the size of a yoga ball. 

Erik stood looked at me with wonder in his eyes. I was becoming his dream come true, and I loved being the one to make that dream come true. Becoming masculinity incarnate was also very exciting. 

"Look at you. You're the hottest man I've ever seen" He said through his wide smile. 

"And I've only just started."

• Like 25
  • Thanks 2

Love this.  There's so much potential.  I wonder if they'll experiment with washing the jockstrap.  Maybe drying it on high heat will make Mark shorter than his original height but keep his muscle mass the same, making him into a fireplug powerlifter.   Maybe washing the jockstrap with fabric softener will make him lose all his body hair and turn him into a himbo.  And maybe different people's sweat has different effects on Mark.   A make-out session in a sauna could be enlightening.

• Upvote 1