The Swim Club Hunk

Austinevenson42

16 hours ago, Psuace said:

Wow, just another example of your excellent writing and storytelling.  Cannot wait for the next chapters. 

Thank you, I really appreciate the compliments as I try to make something that stands out as both hot and good writing. Also, the plan is still for this to be a summer story, so I will make it happen!

• Like 2

• 10 months later...

I just wanted to take the time to thank any of the moderators involved with the website transition for saving this story. I had lost it on my computer as well when it broke, so I had given up on ever seeing it again or even continuing. I've now saved it to my computer and backed it up elsewhere! Hopefully I can get back into the mojo one of these days and write more chapters. I also have one very hot different story in mind that I want to get to and this is really inspiring. 

Also, thank you for bringing back all of the other 5th Storiversary entries, I imagine many of those creators are happy as well! 

• Like 7