MassX 6 - Muscle in the Time of Quarantine

MaxMann

FUCK YES! Thank you for this addition to the series. Could this be the start of a series reboot????? Please say yes!

Love #hetoo should use that sometime. Super hot as always, thanks Max! 

• Like 1

SUPER hot! I love that the love interest was a ginger, as I always find good looking gingers super sexy as well. And the transformation process itself was just so well done and fun to read. Now, where do I get my test to see if I'm a candidate to get X'd? Please let me be a match! 

• Like 1

On 6/16/2021 at 10:24 PM, MaxMann said:

When I left, I understood more about the changes to my body; I had to squeeze into my car's front seat and felt cramped the entire way.  I spent over an hour in front of the mirror just casually flexing my new muscles.  I tried finding things to lift to prove my power, but I knew I would need to visit Quinn's private gym for X'ers.  I called him before I went to bed to thank him for my new life.

And then he said, "Our new life."  It didn't hit me until I'd hung up.

Our?

Our!

Could this be...no, don't jump ahead.  This was only one weekend.

But, sometimes, that's all it takes...

Yass yass YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

• 1 month later...

Where are the older MassX stories? I tried searching for them and came up with nothing. The archives are hard to search. So, if they are there, could someone provide the links or (maybe easier) the search string that you type into Google to search the the archives? 

On 8/3/2021 at 1:11 AM, Kymuscleboy said:

Where are the older MassX stories? I tried searching for them and came up with nothing. The archives are hard to search. So, if they are there, could someone provide the links or (maybe easier) the search string that you type into Google to search the the archives? 

On 8/3/2021 at 12:49 PM, Dodger said:

You can most of them here I believe: MassX.

They're also all in the old-old 2007 MGS offline archive download. But now that the ancient Rapidshare download link has stopped working1 I'm not sure where that can actually be downloaded anymore.

1. (Because rapidshare.com itself is no more. The DNS record for the hostname has been pointed to the address 0.0.0.0, which appears to be treated as localhost on my system.)
  • Like 1