The Repository - (Complete Story, 10/15/21)

TQuintA

Part 5 – The Wedding and the Honeymoon

Chapter 10

Jason had enough time to ask, “What kind of joke is that?” before the changes began.  I felt more flexible, more human, and less overblown with sheer bulk and power, deflating down to a much more manageable size.  I could move my legs with ease, I could bend my arms, I could look down freely.  I even felt the impossibly heavy tugging at my crotch recede a little bit.  I was still massive, but I was a much more reasonable massive.  In fact, when my muscles finished shrinking, I would only be 35 pounds more than my default minimum.  I looked down and surveyed what I had become. 

I was used to living my life part-time at 330 pounds, so I was very familiar with what 330 pounds looked like.  This was bigger than 330.  My pecs protruded noticeably further, my arms bulged into my sides noticeably more, my legs pressed into each other noticeably more.  Everything was thicker: back, neck, shoulders, ass—everything.  Even my cock was more than I was used to, and I was used to 9 inches with some heavy low-hangers.  However, I also lived my life part-time at just shy of 400.  375 is not as big as 400.  So, I was bigger than I was used to, and, especially after a brief visit to 600 pounds, I was much smaller than I was used to.  I practically felt dainty.

All of these thoughts I had almost instantaneously.  Because I then looked over at Jason as he began swelling.

He was starting from 150 pounds, which was significantly lighter than I was used to him being.  That was just at first; then, his muscles were re-inflating into his normal TV-show size.  It was lovely to see my hot man back, but it was only a moment because his muscles kept expanding.  The next 65 pounds were no surprise either.  Whenever we were alone, he stayed at his superhero proportions, so as he swelled up to 250 pounds, he was just becoming my hunky heartthrob again.

But then he kept swelling.

I noticed it first in his abs.  His glorious abs, his most bankable body part.  His 8-pack etched in deeper, thicker, fuller, burgeoning with new strength, the separations between each individual muscle becoming thick and deep.  His Adonis belt, intercostals, and obliques became more developed and visible, enhancing his V taper and making his waist, which had thickened (just a little), look more cut and defined.

His legs also blossomed into new muscle like I’d never seen on Jason before.  Soon, his quads were thicker than his waist was, each leg striated and cabled with power and brawn.  They pressed into each other as they bloomed even thicker; he had to widen his stance.  Those legs looked so inviting.  I longed to be crushed between his thighs.  Even his calves had developed into swollen balls of steel at the back of his legs, making his legs look like carved stone.

He turned around to show me his ass as it rounded out fully.  It looked hard as granite and shredded with development, but it grew and developed into a beautiful mass—larger than any ass I’d seen.  My own ass had been bigger, and I’d seen videos and pictures, but it was different seeing it live and in the warm flesh, flexing and contracting with no screen mediating the experience.  Also, his ass was naturally rounder and shapelier than mine, so his ass looked hotter than mine when mine was that size.  The dimple in his right cheek was still there, but with all this mass, it looked more like a crater and accentuated just how full and powerful his ass was.  His ass was firm and ripe, and just ripening and firming further, so much so that I longed to take a bite.  But I didn’t dare for fear of cracking a tooth.  It was the most lick-able, caress-able, fuck-able ass I had ever seen.

As he was flaunting his ass, I got a full look at his back as it thickened and widened.  The muscles bulged into relief, rolls of powerful flesh bursting from his back in an anatomy of strength and musculature.  Again, I’d seen pictures of my own back when it was this big, but to see the ripples and fluctuations as Jason breathed and stabilized himself, bringing the machinery to life in undulating fervor.  I could even see his lats widen, making his upper back insanely wide and his waist insanely small.  It took all my self-control not to just run my hands all over that steely brawn, but I resisted so I could continue feasting my eyes.

Jason turned back around to show me that his lats, easily visible from the front, had pushed his arms to the sides.  His shoulders had rounded and hardened, each section of shoulder muscle defined and separate, the fibers finger-thick and visible through the skin.  His traps rose up; his neck thickened.  There were sunken valleys at the top of his chest as his muscles pulled from his body.

And, oh, that chest.  His chest rounded out, and filled in deeper, and ballooned outwards, unfurling with meat and beef and brawn.  The sinews pressed their way through his skin, creating a striating effect along the surface of his muscles, and the volume of his pecs increased further and more, and more and further.  They rounded out so far that they forced his nipples to droop.  I wanted to bury my face between those pecs, if there was enough room for my face.  I would die in that cleft, and die happily.  My chest was impressive; his was a work of art.

Jason twitched his arms, which drew my attention to them.  His arms had thickened beautifully, pushing into his lats and chest, making him even wider.  Each head of the bicep was clearly distinct, and there was a tantalizing vein running down the muscle.  His triceps swelled even further outwards in a parabolic sweep, adding even more to his thickness.  I could feel the saliva building in my mouth as I stared at those rock-hard arms bulging into full relief.

He pulled one up into a flex, and my head nearly exploded.  His arm swelled even further up and even further down, the muscle tense and rigid with thick power.  At the same time, I could see into his armpit.  He, too, had developed that cavern of an armpit, a hollow place filled with hair and pheromones, a socket that jointed his overlarge arm to his overlarge chest with only narrowness between.

As he flexed his arm, my eyes drifted downward.  His balls were rounding out and hanging more heavily in his sac; his cock had thickened and lengthened. He still wasn’t much of a show-er, but given that, he looked like he was definitely packing, which meant he was really packing.

Even his face, that gorgeous face, that star-caliber face had thickened and developed.  His cheeks were more severe, his jaw thicker.  And all that jet black hair on his chin made him look like a wild, unruly, feral beast.  I could see the desire and pleasure light up his soulful brown eyes.  As he finished blooming, he smiled, and I nearly melted.  A smile that gorgeous on a body that phenomenal.  My head spun.

And then, it was done.  He was fully engorged with borrowed muscle, larger than he’d ever had hoped to be, even with chemical assistance.  Breathing and heaving in all of his immensity within arms’ reach.

“Thank you,” he said.  “This feels amazing.”

“This looks amazing,” I said.

“We’re each 375, right?  The same weight?”
            I nodded.  “Twice as big as you appear on TV.  Twice.”

“Tired of being the big guy huh?”

I smiled.  “Don’t forget, we each have a footlong cock, too.”

“Who could forget that much meat?” he asked.

“Not me,” I responded.

“I’m not looking a gift horse in the mouth,” Jason said, running his hands over his hairy pecs—his massive, hairy pecs.  “But how his this possible?  You said you couldn’t lend muscle.”

“I can’t.  This is a one-time deal.”

“Is it because it’s my birthday?  Because if this is a result of birthday magic, I might just like birthdays now.”

“No.  It’s not because of birthday magic.  I take a large deposit from you regularly.  All-the-time regularly.  With the fundamental interconnectedness of all things, my body kind of thinks of those 65 pounds as being part of it, you know?  And there was just so much muscle in my body—more than there ever had been, more than I could handle, really—that my body wanted to put it somewhere.  And you were the only place I could put it because, again, my body kind of thinks of your body as an extension of itself.  But this is a one-shot deal.” I looked at the clock.  “A 24-hour deal at that.”

“So, it is because of birthday magic,” Jason joked.

“The 24-hour deadline is only tangentially related to your birthday.  The men I borrowed this extra mass from are expecting their muscles back at midnight tomorrow.  I borrowed all that mass for your birthday.  It’s coincidence.”

“I thought we had the rest of the honeymoon,” Jason said, shifting the focus.

“I led you on a little.  I thought we’d use the last two or three days of the vacation as a cool down period.  Maybe even a slow return to reality.  Take some pictures we can actually show our friends and family.”

The truth of it dawned on Jason.  “You’re giving the genitals back tomorrow too.”

I nodded.

“You’re saying I better take full advantage of this, then.”

“That is what I’m saying,” I confirmed.

“So, we should stop talking and start enjoying.”  Jason flexed his pecs, and they bulged out hugely, and he vacuumed in his waist, and it shrank to a tiny fraction of what it was, practically defying the laws of physics.  “What do you think?”

Marveling at his size, I had trouble forming words.  All I could manage was, “Fuck me!”

“Can do,” Jason said.  And he pushed me powerfully, enough to knock me back onto the floor.  I wasn’t playing along.  He had caught me off-guard, sure, but the push was enough to knock me over.  I was 375 pounds of muscle, and he easily knocked me over.  Fuck. 

He grabbed a bottle of lube and coated his dick as it lengthened and hardened into a beautiful 12 inches of engorged flesh.  It still looked like his cock, the same relative proportions it always had, the same basic shape, but blown up to amazing dimensions. 

Once his cock was slick enough, he knelt down, picked up my legs (with no help from me) and put one foot on each shoulder.  Then, he was in me.  We knew from our sex toy play that I could just—just—take 12 inches inside me, but it was entirely different having that much human flesh up my ass.  It was warm and solid—rigid and firm—but it felt alive and vital, not like a silicone toy.  I could even feel his heartbeat as he pushed past my prostrate and stretched me wide open, more than he ever had before.

“Oh my god, Miles,” he said through gritted teeth.  “You are impossibly tight.”

“You are impossibly huge,” I corrected.

He began panting and puffing.  “This feels so intense.”

I squeezed his cock with my ass.  “Buckle up.  It only gets more intense from here.”

He shrugged my feet onto the floor on either side of him, then he leaned over me and braced himself on the floor with his arms, his biceps flexing into wide relief.  His steely body pressed up against my steely body—his pecs into my pecs, his thighs against my thighs.  It was intense and even more sexual than his 12 inches of dick up my ass.

When he thrust into me, I felt it.  I could feel all the strength and power behind his thrusts.  I had never been fucked this hard in my life, and I rode him like a bucking bronco as he fucked me like a jackhammer.

Soon, we were both exploding all over each other in an orgasmic explosion of cum and muscle and cock.

“Race you to the ocean,” he teased, not even giving us a chance to bask in the afterglow.  It was a beautiful starlit night, and as I chased him into the water, I saw the moonlight shine off his massive body, almost ghostly and inhuman in then night air.  He looked like a statue come to life.

We splashed around in the ocean for a while, but I soon felt sleep’s tug at my eyes.

“I need to sleep,” I said.  “I have had a big day.”  I paused, then repeated, “Big.”

“Okay,” he said.  I thought he’d pout or protest, but he didn’t put up the slightest fight.  We curled up in bed, and for the first time since college, I got to be the little spoon.  Jason would spoon me, don’t get me wrong, but it’s just a different experience when the man who’s spooning you is definitively big.  I felt his pecs press into my back—they felt gigantic.  With his strong arms around me, I felt safe and protected.  If there’s a heaven, this is what it felt like, like being embraced by my giant muscle lover with my own giant muscles pressing back into him.

I fell asleep all too soon.

• Like 26
  • Thanks 2

TQuinta, thank you so much for this wonderful story.  You never cease to amaze me in how beautiful your writing can be.  Looking forward to your next story - whatever it may be. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

The Repository was PERFECT! I'm a bit sad it's over. To paraphrase William Shatner after he came back to earth, I hope I don't get over this either. TQuinta, a heartfelt thanks for your work!  Really, really fun and so well-done!

• Like 3

Wow!  The muscle growth and the descriptions just blew me away -  but it was the humor and the clear eyed, matter-of-fact tone that kept me coming back!

Mile Uhler/Gerry Vaugh/Muscles/The Repository and Jason Prentiss really worked well together!

And let me not forget - thank you, thank you, thank you for bringing back the college sleazeball multimillionaire boyfriend!  [aka Flynn] LOVED IT!!!!! 

P.S.  I want to hear what HE was up to!

• Like 3

Agreed

1 hour ago, Mdlftr said:

Wow!  The muscle growth and the descriptions just blew me away -  but it was the humor and the clear eyed, matter-of-fact tone that kept me coming back!

Mile Uhler/Gerry Vaugh/Muscles/The Repository and Jason Prentiss really worked well together!

And let me not forget - thank you, thank you, thank you for bringing back the college sleazeball multimillionaire boyfriend!  [aka Flynn] LOVED IT!!!!! 

P.S.  I want to hear what HE was up to!

Agreed--Flynn was my favorite! That would be awesome!

• Like 2