The Repository - (Complete Story, 10/15/21)

TQuintA

Imagine Jason, Vaughn, and Shafe all at 350 pounds.  If Jason and Shafe each let Vaughn borrow 200 pounds, then Vaughn would be 5 times as big as them.  Oh, the possibilities!

• Like 1

Thank you for another excellent story. Whether it's a sexy part, plot part or exposition part, you always write with wit and skill. It almost reminds me of Jaypat, who is one of my favourite storytellers; I feel safe in the narrative and trust where you take it with each new part. 

You are probably one of the best writers on the board and I look forward to whatever you might write next! It makes me want to do better with my own writing. 

In the meantime I will dream of a world where The Repository and Big Guy might accidentally meet...

Again thank you for The Repository and the journey you took us on!

• Like 2

An absolutely incredible story with twists and turns and love and heartbreak and beautifully described growth.  One of the best stories I've read in ages.  Amazing story

• Like 3

Thank you for the wonderful story! Have you ever considered cross-posting this on a site like Metabods? It might make it easier for others to seek out your stories in the future without having to sift through pages of a message board.

• Like 1

Thank you. I truly Enjoyed every chapter, character and detail you’ve shared. Your story is warm, exciting and inspirational. I felt as though I was there with them. I look forward to more from you! You are very talented. 

Many thanks again for the magnificent work! 

• Like 2

I'd been seeing this thread for a long time on top of the subforum, but I must admit that its title didn't pique my interest. About halfway through Part Four, I decided to give it a look and boy, was I glad I did. So much to like in this story.

- It might sound a bit ridiculous, but following Gerald's life reminded me of when I read David Copperfield for my English lessons, watching a young man grow up and mature, while a large cast of characters comes on and off the stage at different times.

- The protagonist's power and ethos when it came to using it went a long way towards making him charming. Everyone was likeable, with flaws that gave them depth and incited some conflict without causing excessive drama.

- The balance between the growth/sex and slice-of-life parts was excellent. The story in general seemed very well paced, just enough of a slow burn to excite without dragging.

- The growth never got boring or repetitive. You found ways to make each sequence feel fresh, and Gerry got accustomed to his ever-growing bulk in a believable way through the years.

- In general I got a, for lack of a better word, "wholesome" feeling from this story. Thank you for taking the time to write and share it and I wish you all the best in your future creative endeavours! 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Thank you to all of my readers.  Your feedback was incredibly flattering. 

I especially want to thank you if you read the whole thing starting back in June.  I didn't expect it to take four months to post the whole thing, but I knew it would take a while.

Normally, this is the part where I give little snippets about behind the scenes stuff, but The Repository is so absurdly long that almost nothing got cut.  Only one chapter did.  Originally, Puck and Vaughn did go to the high school reunion.  But it was a weirdly rushed, largely uninteresting chapter.  More importantly, it detracted from Puck pulling away from Vaughn, which is where that section was always going.  The only plot-related bit in that deleted chapter was Gregg giving Vaughn ten pounds permanently, and I worked that in without the whole reunion.  The few interesting bits of color from that chapter--the plane ride, the hotel room, learning Gregg had two husbands--were cannibalized and incorporated elsewhere (the trip to Vancouver and the  phone call with Gregg in Part 5, respectively).  I do miss some little touches from that chapter that I wasn't able to save: Puck gave a long speech about the virtues of hotel room sex, and, at the reunion, Puck dressed garishly in the school's colors (orange and blue) and wore a nametag that said "Robin Goodfellow."  But, none of this could save the whole chapter.   Trust me, the version you got was stronger because they didn't go to the reunion.

The only other bit I cut that I miss was some follow-up on Steele and Rhodes.  Rhodes, it turns out, had fathered a love child when he was in high school and Rhodes is now an out and proud gay man.  Margaret told Vaughn these things in Part 4 when she was looking for any skeletons in Vaughn's closet.  However, it was a lengthy distraction for characters I doubt few people cared about.

Thank you--again--for reading.  :)

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3

TQuintA, I believe we need to thank you for taking us on a wonderful journey. We spent many hours  vicariously reveling in a fantasy world featuring the two major obsessions on this site: every growing massive muscle and the monster endowments that out scale the muscle Gods they are attached to. 
Can’t wait to see more from you in whatever form or platform you choose. 
cheers

• Like 4

• 2 months later...