The Repository - (Complete Story, 10/15/21)

TQuintA

Damn that's some hot shit. Glad he's starting to like his beefed up form more - I always prefer it when the big guy is into it. Excited to see how this changes things!

• Like 3

It’s at the point where I look forward to Tuesdays and Fridays when you are posting a story.  Great work as always TQuinta!

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, arpeejay said:

Thanks! I needed that!

Me too! I was out of town for a few days and hadn't previously caught onto TQuinta's publishing cadence so I got THREE new chapters to read in one sitting! Come quick, Friday!!!

• Like 1

Wow - Just WHOSE fantasy is this entire scenario?  It HAS to be Flynn's!

No more calm, dispassionate observation for him!

The word that comes to mind is "besotted", along with a few others -- but we'll stop there!

New point:  I LOVE the epigrams buried in this story:

latest example:  "Time, which had already lost all meaning, melted like a dripping icicle."   

Better than Lord Byron! 

• Like 1

The College Con-Artist

Chapter 10

The next morning, I slept in.  I didn’t have work anymore, and I only had one afternoon class.  When I woke up, Flynn was gone, but he’d left a note saying, “Be back soon.” 

I lazed about in my nakedness, caressing every muscle on my body, fondling the granite-hard bulges and curves—essentially feeling myself up.  The fizzing would start in a day or two, so I wanted to enjoy the peace before it came.         

I couldn’t have been up for more than ten minutes when Flynn came back, carrying a bag full of food.

He saw me naked and awake, so he dropped the food, came over, kissed me passionately, and stroked my chest, giving a playful squeeze or two.

“Good meeting?” I asked.

“The best.”  Flynn sounded frenetic, almost manic.  “Steele and Rhodes ate up my entire sales pitch.  I made it very clear that your results are completely unexpected.  That there must be something unique about your physiology. Which is true.  I told them I really only expected five pounds.  Which was a lie.  Then, I told them the price was $250 a bottle.  But, that I might raise the price considering how successful you’d been.  They both bought 400 bottles on the spot.  They practically begged me for it.”  He removed his hands from my chest and pulled two checks out of his pocket.  “We did it, Vaughn.  $100,000 from each of them.”

I was elated momentarily, and then my stomach fell out of me.  Righteous indignation will only get you so far.  At some point, reality and consequences set back in.  Now that I had the check in my hand, it felt so real, and I felt so guilty.  I’d experienced guilt before, but it had never actively eaten away at my intestines.  I wasn’t used to scamming people.  I hadn’t expected my conscience to react like this.  I didn’t know what to do.

“What happens when they don’t get massively muscular?” I asked, doing my best to hide the fear in my voice.

“They’re in their 20s.  And this will encourage them to push themselves hard.  Just as hard as they pushed you.  They’ll get bigger.  Trust me.”

Guilt not assuaged.  “And the people they sell to?”

Flynn shrugged.  “That’s on Steele and Rhodes.  I’m not responsible for their lies.  If they’re smart and don’t oversaturate the market, they might just make some money.  Though, I doubt it.  They were overzealous.  Bought too many bottles.  There’s only so much people will believe.  Even if they manage to tap into an online market.”

He completely missed my point.  I was worried about the people Rhodes and Steele were going to scam, not those two.  “But they have me and Shafe.”

“They spoke to Shafe.  He doesn’t want his name attached to this.  And he has lawyers to sue if they infringe on his likeness.”

How could Flynn be so obtuse?  “But what about the people they scam?  Aren’t we responsible for them too?"

Flynn smiled sweetly, if a hair condescendingly, and stroked my face.  I could feel my rough stubble—I needed to shave. 

“They’re going to sell to only two types of people.  Their friends, and people who are shopping for easy fixes.  Fuck their friends.  As for the others?  They were going to get scammed anyways.”  He stroked my forehead. “And you didn’t scam them.”

I breathed a little easier.

Flynn continued.  “I know you’re afraid of the Repository becoming public.  It’s bound to bring other stuff up to the surface.  So, I made my sale conditional.  They can only use you in their advertising if they compensate you at your own price.  If you think the risk is worth it, if you can handle scamming more people, I say go for it.  Gouge Steele and Rhodes for even more money.  They have it, and they have it coming.  Otherwise, price yourself out of the running.”

“Thank you.”

“Rule #1 of being a good businessman: don’t piss off your boyfriend.”

I smiled, and Flynn kissed my cheek.

“Oh,” he added, “if you wanted to visit Shafe anytime soon, don’t.  He doesn’t want to see all of his muscles on you.  Says it would bum him out.”

“Reasonable,” I agreed, and went back to my lunch.

We ate peacefully, Flynn staring at my chest the entire time, relaxing into his chair, a look of contentment on his face.

When we’d finished eating, I said, “Your hard part is over.  My hard part is just beginning.  For instance, how am I going to hide all this bulk when I go to class?”

Flynn shook his head.  “I prepared for this too.”  He got up and opened his closet door, and it was full to bursting.  Half of it was his clothes; the other half was a wide variety of clothes I’d never seen before.  “This is all sized for you.  Well, your current dimensions.”  He pulled out a Henley and a flannel, saying, “Some are basic staples of your wardrobe.”  He put those back and pulled out a ginormous solid yellow hoodie that seemed impossibly big, commenting, “Some are designed to hide and conceal.”  He put back the hoodie and pulled out a tight-looking, long-sleeved royal blue Underarmour shirt and commented, “Some are designed to flaunt and accentuate.”  He put back the shirt.  “It all depends on your plans.”

“And if I bump into Steele and Rhodes?” I asked.  “They’ll know something’s up if they see me even bigger than I already was.  I keep secrets well, but I’m not as good a liar as you are.  I might crack.”

“Where are the only two places you have ever bumped into them?”

I thought about it.  “The cafeteria and the gym,” I said.

“Exactly.  You don’t have classes with them.  You don’t move in their social circles.  Don’t go to either of those two places, and you’re home free.  Part of Shafe’s $30,000 investment was for food.  I will have meals sent to you every day.  Ones made specifically to Shafe’s nutritional requirements.  As for the gym, I suspect you’ll want to visit less often.  That way, you don’t blow up into a massive mass freak.  But, if you change your mind?  If you want to make my wet dreams come true?  I got you a membership at a gym outside of town.  A hardcore one with huge guys.  You’ll blend in, but Steele and Rhodes wouldn’t be caught dead there.”

Flynn had clearly planned this through.

He smiled, seeing that I was satisfied, and then said, “Vaughn, you have class in twenty minutes.”  He threw me a shapeless black t-shirt, a pair of grey sweat pants, and the yellow hoodie.  When I put it all on, it was clear that I’d put on some size, but as the formless fabric draped over my body like a drop cloth, it was impossible to tell just how much.  “Damn,” Flynn said.  “You even make being a large, shapeless blob sexy.”

On my walk to class, I couldn’t help but look around at all the other guys.  I’d spent the last week around Steele and Rhodes—two rather big guys themselves.  I’d spent last night with Flynn, a guy bigger than me, and the strippers at the club, who were fit and developed themselves.  Now, I was around normal guys.  They all seemed so much smaller.  So much less significant.  I had to keep reminding myself that this was Shafe’s muscle, not mine, because it was an ego trip to realize just how much bigger, how much more impressive, I was than everyone else.  If I let myself, I could become entirely self-centered.

While that was going on inside my head, there was even more going on outside me.  Although my clothes hid just how much bigger I’d gotten, it was still obvious that I’d gotten bigger.  People reacted accordingly.  They’d never been warm or friendly to me, but now they outright avoided me, leaving a wide berth between us.  Some out of fear, some out of awe, the rest out of deference.  I was delighted to not have to interact with them.  My walk grew a little more strident.

The first three days went exactly like this.  Sex and meals with Flynn, class, and then hiding out in my dorm doing my schoolwork.

Day four, I woke up fizzing.

If the ten pounds Gregg had given me felt like shaking up a can of soda, the sixty pounds Shafe had given me were like dropping Mentos into a Diet Coke.

I was physically vibrating.  Someone who didn’t know my situation might have thought I was having a seizure.  Flynn had slept in my room, and my shaking woke him up.

“Is this the fizzing?” he asked, concerned.  “Didn’t think I’d feel it from the outside.  You’re pale and sweating.”

I nodded.  “It’s never been this bad.”

“You’re skipping your morning class.  We’re going to the gym.”

“But I…”

“It’s that, or the ER.  Which would you prefer?”

“Gym,” I said through clenched teeth.

Flynn practically had to dress me, but he got me decent and to the gym.

“Shafe says it’s leg day,” Flynn said, consulting the workout plan.  “Sound good?”

“Just tell me what to do,” I managed.

Flynn helped me through Shafe’s leg workout.  I’d been working out pretty religiously since Gregg converted me senior year of high school, but some of these were exercises I’d never even heard of.  Sissy squats?  Not for sissies.  At the end of the workout, my legs were swollen and thick.  Happily, the fizzing had subsided to a quiet background hum.  I was actually able to go to both of my afternoon classes and focus on the lessons.

When I got back to my dorm room, Flynn was in there waiting for me.  He hadn’t wanted me to go to my classes at all, so he was worried.

“It was fine,” I said.  “I’m just going to have to work out like a bodybuilder for the next few weeks to survive this.”

“Maybe.  I’ve been thinking about it,” Flynn said, rubbing my abs affectionately, “The fizzing only gets so bad when you have the muscles for so long.  Shafe needs his muscles back from time to time.”

“True,” I said optimistically, filling in the blanks in my head.  If I kept returning and re-borrowing the muscle, the fizzing might stay at a minimum.

The first break, the first time I was scheduled to give Shafe’s muscles back to him temporarily, came the next day when Shafe’s cleaning lady came back from vacation.  She hadn’t been around all week, so she’d be there for a solid two hours.  During those two hours, I gave Shafe back his muscles, and I was just me.  184 pounds of me, but it felt so peaceful, and I got a lot of work done.  Sadly, the break went so quickly.  Then the two hours ended and Shafe gave me the 60 pounds back.  I expected to feel nothing, but the low-key fizz was back.  I instinctively knew that if I didn’t go back to the intense workouts, the fizzing would get bad again.

“I don’t get it,” Flynn said.  “You’re not keeping the muscles full-time.  Why does the fizzing stay?”

“It just does,” I said resignedly.  Shrugging, I added, “So, bodybuilding workouts it is.”  As an afterthought, I concluded, “But the reprieves will be nice.”

On Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8 AM to 9 AM, Shafe’s cleaning lady came.  On Friday nights, I had a break from 7 PM to midnight.  And there were two doctors’ appointments and one tarot reading scheduled.  Other than that, if I wanted the fizz to stay at a minimum, I had to work out those muscles like Shafe.

• Like 23
  • Thanks 2