The Repository - (Complete Story, 10/15/21)

TQuintA

Oooh.  Let's speculate on Flynn's "opportunity".  He could shoot a year's worth of OnlyFans videos of impossible muscle worship and muscle comparison.   Flynn could have Gerry return the muscle in ten pound increments and shoot a new video each time.  Then he releases the videos in reverse order so he can show monthly muscle growth.   Flynn could also loan Gerry even more muscle and shoot some really hot "98 lb weakling vs. 450 lb muscle monster" specialty videos.   Lots of money-making potential with Gerry's gift.

• Like 4

I get more and more excited whenever the protag experiences growth of his own, even if (or especially because) he's a little circumspect about it!

• Like 3

Flynn and Vaughn together--they're amazing characters I just can't get enough of either one! Great new chapter! I think possibly, no, definitely, the hottest installment so far!

• Like 3

Naked exotic wrestling after a morning at the beach! Summer in muscle fantasy land!

Great descriptions!

My favorite line:  "I’d put on those 60 pounds—they were mine now."

- Now THAT's  a fantasy I'd like to see myself!

• Like 2