The Repository - (Complete Story, 10/15/21)

TQuintA

Nice.  Now that we know it's not just muscle but anything "extra", Puck is probably going to push that rule to the limit.   Maybe Puck knows someone who had a pituitary disorder and is sick of being 7ft tall and would give anything to buy clothes off-the-rack and not have to duck through doorways...

• Like 3

Thank you! So well written! You’ve developed an amazing story with so much dimension, great characters and so damn hot!

I’ll be using this last few chapters as reference while alone in the shower….several times! Please, may we have more?

• Like 1

I am hoping Puck will continue to do his job -- incorriging (yes, I spelled that correctly) Vaughn to get huge beyond belief! But, yeah, slow burn, detours. You wouldn't BELIEVE how patient I can be when I decide to be stubborn about something! 😁😁😁

• Like 1