The Repository - (Complete Story, 10/15/21)

TQuintA

Part 3 – The West California Wild Card

Chapter 12

When I woke up the following morning, Puck was sitting next to me in bed, watching as my massive pecs heaved up and down.  He looked so small, almost delicate.

“Morning, Muscles,” he said, teasingly.

“Morning, Puck,” I said.  “That was a fun night.”

“More fun than a wet undies contest, for sure.”

Puck looked like he was hiding something from me, so I took a guess.  “While I was sleeping, you took a million pictures of me at 300 pounds with a massive cock.”

“If you must describe my actions accurately,” he said with a faux sigh.  “But I promise I won’t post them online or show them to other people without your permission.  These are for my own use.”

“You can have your muscles back,” I said.

I shrank back down to a still quite huge 272, and he returned to his normal proportions.  With his muscles returned to him, I could appreciate just how strong he actually was.

“About time,” he said, the relief palpable as he felt himself up.

“Alphonse is coming back today,” I reminded him.  “He didn’t say AM or PM.”

“Funny you mention that,” Puck said, showing me his phone.  Alphonse was on his way from the airport.  That news allowed me to ignore the fizzing in my cock—and the knife’s edge of horniness that cut its way through my body.

We got dressed and made breakfast.  The airport was far enough away that Puck and I had enough time to finish eating and clean the dishes.  We decided to wait out the rest of our time by reading in the living room—Puck, as always, sitting on my lap. 

“I’ve got to enjoy feeling that colossus poke into my ass while I can,” he said to justify it, even though him sitting there made it harder for me to read.  “Besides,” he said, running his finger down the length of my stiff cock, “I know at least part of you is enjoying the attention.”

When Alphonse knocked, Puck fairly leaped from my lap and got to the door in two steps.

“Thank you so much,” Alphonse said, hugging Puck.  “Or I guess, I should be kissing Shakespeare’s feet.”  He came to me in the living room, and I stood up into his hug.

“Glad everything worked out,” I said, stroking his back affectionately while positioning my hips away from him in an effort to hide the erection Puck had given me.

“Of course, it did,” Puck said with a dismissive hand gesture.

A little sad but mostly relieved to return his deposit, I said “You can have back your…”  but Alphonse put his hands over my mouth to stop me.

“I have a proposition,” he said.  “How about you only give me back half?  That way, you get to be the 9-inch stud stallion, and I can have a dick that’s shorter than a ruler.”

“I don’t know,” I said, hemming and hawing.

“No, that’s perfect!” Puck said, practically clapping in glee.  “I couldn’t take a full foot, but I’m pretty sure I can take 9 inches, even if I need a little practice.”

“I’m so happy,” Alphonse said.

“Then, it’s settled,” Puck added.  “Give him back half, Muscles.”

“You both realize that I didn’t say yes, right?  That I haven’t agreed?”

“What could possibly be holding you back?” Puck asked.  “I’ve seen that glint in your eyes this week.  You like being the big guy with the heavy-swinging cock.”

I explained to them the fizzing, that if I didn’t give back the entire deposit, I would be fizzing forever unless I increased the size of my cock to reach homeostasis.

“I get it,” Alphonse said.  “This week was gift enough.  I was being greedy.”

Puck got in between me and Alphonse.  “You’re not even going to try?” he pleaded.

“You don’t know how unignorable the fizzing is.”

“I can keep your cock satisfied, Muscles.  Trust me, I can keep your mind fully occupied.”

“You’re not around me 24/7.”

“What if we just try it for a month?  Just a month?  That’ll give Zane some time to move and get settled, and it’ll give you time to try life with a fizzing 9-inch dick.”

“Why so eager?” I asked.

Puck looked down, embarrassed.  “I couldn’t take the full 12 inches.”

“That’s it?  It’s a point of pride?  You want me to bottom you out with a massive cock?”

“Yes, and…”  Puck looked even more embarrassed.  “I like you being bigger than me.”

I flexed both my biceps.  “I’m way bigger than you.”

“I like you bigger than me everywhere.”

I shook my head amusedly.  I knew if I fought this, he’d just wear me down.  Besides, it wasn’t agreeing to forever, and I did like having a big cock.  “Fine.  We’ll try it for a month.”  If we could get past the fizzing, it actually sounded exciting, especially if I could go about my normal life, including giving Puck a good, deep fucking.

“Really?” Alphonse asked.

“Really,” I answered.

“Thank you.  And if it’s too much, I get it.  It’s too much for me too.”

I cleared my throat and said, “Alphonse, you can have back half of the size I borrowed from you.”

The weight in my crotch diminished, and the obscene bulge in my pants shrank down to just a normal-hung-guy sized bulge.  I did admit, now that I was unlikely to get so many stares, the bulge looked really good on me. 

Alphonse’s bulge grew, becoming prominent and somewhat obscene, but nowhere near as absurd as it had been a week ago.

Alphonse reached down and adjusted himself.  “It’s heavy.  Not as heavy as it was, but it’s still heavy.

I adjusted my own crotch.  “Tell me about it.”

“Thank you for this.  If you like it, we don’t have to consider this a deposit.  You don’t even have to get a hold of me.  As far as I’m concerned, if you like this, it’s yours forever.  Consider it a gift.  You can keep it.”

A switch flipped in my head, and the fizzing in my cock was gone.  Also, the heaviness in my crotch felt different.  Not heavier or lighter, just more tangible and real. 

Mine. 

Apparently, I was making a strange face because both Puck and Alphonse asked, “What’s wrong?”

“Let me try something,” I said.  “It’s an experiment.  If things go awry, we’ll go right back to this right away.  Cool?”

“Cool,” Alphonse said, unsure what I meant.

“You can have back all of your extra cock,” I announced, enunciating clearly.

Nothing happened.

“You can have back your three inches of cock length,” I tried again.

Nothing happened.

Now Alphonse looked confused.

“What’s going on?” Puck asked.

“Nothing,” Alphonse said.

“Nothing at all.” I echoed.  “The extra three inches, it’s mine now.  The extra testicular mass, it’s mine now.  No fizzing.  I can’t give it back.  It is simply my anatomy.”

“For real?” Puck said incredulously.

“For real,” I answered, checking my internal rule book.  “Because he said I could keep it, it’s mine forever.

Puck smiled devilishly.

We bid goodbye to Alphonse, and Puck jumped into my arms.  I think he was trying to knock me to the floor, but I outweighed him by almost 90 pounds, so it accomplished nothing.

“Fuck me now,” he insisted.

We took off our pants, and I leaned him over the arm of the couch.  I looked down at my 9-inch majesty.  It was not as obscene as it had been just this morning, but it was still gloriously bigger than I’d been my whole life: a real thick, long weapon of a cock. 

I prepped myself with lube and condom, and lined up with his waiting hole.  With one decisive thrust, I was all the way in.

“That feels wonderful,” he said.  “How much more of you is there?”

“None.  I’ve bottomed out,” I said.  “Just checking in on you.”

“I feel pleasantly stretched out, not like I’m enduring intestinal trauma, like the footlong cock made me feel.  Now, fuck me Muscles.”  So, I did.

We spent the rest of that day fucking like rabbits.  It turns out, all of our sex games over the week made him hornier than he’d ever been, and he really wanted my cock up his ass, and that just was not going to happen while I’d been so huge.  We made up for it that day with my new, permanent, 9-inch cock.

• Like 27
  • Thanks 1

I was not expecting him to get to have 270+ lbs of muscles with no longer having to work at it! Really awesome! Hopefully that lets him devote more time to other pursuits in his life... until naturally something happens to spur him on to even greater muscular heights! (I wouldn't say no to even more beard, fur, cock, and balls, too~)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mdlftr said:

Wow.  That was COLD.

It's chilly in here 

🥶

On second thought, since this is Puck, we should reconsider.  After all --

If we shadows have offended, Think but this, and all is mended,

That you have but slumber'd here While these visions did appear.

And this weak and idle theme, No more yielding but a dream,

Gentles, do not reprehend: if you pardon, we will mend:

And, as I am an honest Puck, If we have unearned luck

Now to 'scape the serpent's tongue, We will make amends ere long;

Else the Puck a liar call;  So, good night unto you all.

Give me your hands, if we be friends, And Robin shall restore amends.

A Midsummer Night’s Dream 5.1.440-455

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Mdlftr said:

Give me your hands, if we be friends

Well quoted.  🙌👏🙌👏  (My best at "giving hands" via emoji)

I tried to sneak in a "Lord, what fools these mortals be" or a "Cupid is a knavish lad," but it would've been forced. :) 

• Like 3

Bravo!  Great but heartbreaking chapter.  Can't wait for what's next.  Anticipating and playing "What if..." is almost as much fun as reading a new chapter.

Maybe Gerry wakes up in a hotel room with a hangover (after drowning his sorrows the night before) with no memory of what happened.  He's much bigger (everywhere) with no idea from who he borrowed his extra attributes and no way to return them.  He then spends the next day trying to reconstruct the events of the night before.

• Like 2