Hunter's Moon by bjort

Bjort

Dedicated to all the big fat musclepiggys out there and their musclebros!

Hunter's Moon by bjort

Beef was excited.  He could feel the anticipation growing in his mind and his muscles and in his cock as he sat in a First-Class seat west bound.  It was hunting season!  And that meant he would soon rendezvous with his hunting partner and brother-in-muscle, Brick.  He could not wait!  Brick was on a similar jet at this minute.  He had been away on business for several weeks and they had arranged to meet this way when they had planned their annual hunting trip.  They would meet up at the airline's hub and fly on to their destination together, also in First Class as befitted a pair of massive muscle studs.  Beef wasn't sure either of them could ever squeeze into what passed for a seat in Coach again! 

Beef had missed Brick for the weeks his muscle partner had been away.  He smiled to imagine how much they had both grown since Brick had made him one of the Brotherhood almost exactly one year ago.  He absently stroked his bulging pec and hardening nipple as he thought of the muscleman he had become and thanked providence for the 10,000th time that Brick had found him.   

It had been an ordinary August weeknight in the gym, rainy and kinda slow.  Beef wasn't even called Beef then.  He had always loved muscle--been obsessed with it since he could remember really.  He had finally decided to do something about it, at least as far as his own body was concerned.  He had always exercised from college on, but never gained much real muscle.  As muscle lust grew in him over the years, he read up on weight training and joined a convenient gym with good equipment and a minimum of annoying attitude.  He had been at it for a couple of years and made some decent gains. 

He had not, however, gone nearly as far as his burning desire for muscle demanded.  He was consumed by thoughts of becoming huge. He wanted others to admire his bulging muscles and strength.  He also slowly came to understand that he desired men with muscle--to worship them and to share their masculine power.  Thoughts of muscle had occupied his waking hours, almost to the exclusion of everything else.   Something held him back around the few true musclemen that frequented his gym though--a fear of rejection or worse, and also a feeling of not being worthy of the attention of men whom he had idolized since first discovering bodybuilding on TV as a child. 

On this rainy night all that changed.  The gym was nearly empty.  Beef had just started his workout when he heard a deep voice behind him say "mind spotting me on the bench bro?"  He turned and there was Brick--280 pounds of bald hot bear muscle in a stringer and a tight pair of shorts that left very little to the imagination.  Beef's brain froze as he stood and ogled in fairly awkward silence. 

"Yo! Dude? A spot?"  The muscle god repeated with just a hint of amusement in his voice, as if he knew the effect his presence was having on Beef's muscle addled brain.  "Uhhh sure thing!" said Beef suddenly like an overeager puppy, holding out is hand. "Lead the way big guy!"  "You can call me Brick." He said taking Beef's hand and clasping him hard on the shoulder with the other.  "And I think I will call you Beef cuz you got some nice meat going on their buddy".  As they walked toward the bench Beef new muscle buddy put his arm across Beef's shoulders in a bro hug, all the while keeping his other hand firmly clasped in Beef's.

Beef blushed and felt a strange giddiness in his gut and brain.  He had never been praised for his muscle before, let alone by a stud like this, ever!  Brick smiled and muttered to himself "Oh yeah, prime alpha material…"  Beef wondered at that but was too excited to be with this super stud to think much.  "Ok Brick" Beef said in an excited voice "Let's lift!"

It was an epic workout.  They worked chest and shoulders alternately.  Brick pushed Beef to new personal records on every exercise and Beef did the same for his new lifting buddy.  Beef marveled at Bricks thick solid muscles and had to force himself not to stare, and not to get hard, watching this gorgeous stud pump up.  Each time he spotted Brick on bench press he was mesmerized by the rise and fall of his magnificent pecs.  Even more difficult, when he was being spotted Brick positioned himself so Beef had an amazing view of his thick quads and his ample package, which if Beef was not mistaken was also sporting half a stiffy!

After a workout like no other in his life, Brick finally patted Beef on the shoulder and said, "Ok tiger that's a damn good workout, let's see how we pumped up."  He pointed to the locker room and gave Beef a nudge.  In they strode and took up side by side positions in front to full length mirrors.  Beef made as if to strike a pose, but Brick stopped him.  "No way buddy, we are gonna get a proper look at the Beef.  Off with that baggy ass shirt."  Beef gaped.  He had never taken his shirt off in the gym before, let alone in front of a muscleman like Brick.  He blushed a deep crimson.  "Ah c'mon Beef, show Brick what you got muscleman." He whispered as he leaned over and gave Beef's pec and slight squeeze and his hardening nipple a light teasing brush.  Sparks ran up and down Beef's spine and straight to his cock which started to stand straight up! 

Off came the shirt, followed by Bricks own stringer.  Poses followed--side chest, double bi, back double bi and face to face most musculars which bought low growls from both men.  They didn't care if anyone else was watching (which they weren't as gym was nearly empty) or for anything else in the world at that point.  They were muscle brothers reveling in the afterglow of an awesome workout and a great pump. 

As they faced front again Brick slid around behind Beef and put his hands on the smaller man's shoulders.  "You see this muscle you have Beef?"  He asked squeezing it gently.  "Yeeesss" Beef whispered, enthralled by Brick's electric touch.  Brick moved closer pressing his hard bulging muscles against Beef's back. "Do you feel the power and potential in these muscles?" he asked moving his hands around to stroke Beef's pumped pecs and fully erect nips.  "Ohhhh fuuuuck yeeeesss Brick." He whispered in growing ecstasy.  He could feel Bricks warm breath on his neck, and he nuzzled Beef traps and shoulders and pressed his hardening cock into Beef's tight muscular ass.

Brick turned Beef around to face him, looking deep into his eyes.  "I can feel your desire Beef.  I felt it from a great long way off."  He raised one of his bulging arms and flexed. "You have wanted this for a long time, haven’t you?"  Beef buried his face in the proffered arm and said, "Yes Brick, for oh so long."

Brick raised Beef's face up and gave him the most passionate kiss he had ever had.  "You got it muscleman.  I am going to make you a muscle brother."  Beef was dizzy with it all- swept off his feet.  "But?"  he stammered.  "No time for butts except this one." Brick said squeezing Beef's ass playfully.

"C'mon, let's get cleaned up and get a late supper.  I will answer all your questions.  We have two months before the Hunter's Moon.  Make sure your calendar is clear for the second week in October.  We are going to Minnesota."

Beef awoke to the announcement that they were on final approach to the airline's hub.  He had been dreaming of that magical Hunter's moon the previous October when he had been hunted by his massive muscle lover in the north woods on Minnesota.  He raised his seat back and buckled his seat belt around his tight waist.  As he caressed his hard and deep cut abs, he felt a judder of excitement travel through him and he knew that could only mean one thing.  His muscle brother and partner was near and they were going hunting together for the first time! 

20 minutes later Beef entered the airline's club for high end passengers.  He and Brick always flew First as there was really no choice.  They were just too damn big to fly coach anymore, especially given the way the airlines had shrunk the space allotted to a coach passenger to the equivalent of a postage stamp.  What with Brick traveling a ton for work, they had plenty of miles racked up for perks like the ultra deluxe lounge at the airline hub.

The attendant took Beef's carry on and jacket as Beef immediately spotted his massive super stud partner in an oversized armchair by the bar.  Honestly, it was the only place that would hold his giant frame and humongous muscles.  Beef broke into a huge smile as Brick put down his drink and rose to his fill height to greet him.  Brick was massive, at 6'5" and 360 pounds with a shaved head and granite jaw he cast a very imposing appearance indeed! They bear hugged and Brick gave a low growl.  "Fuck it's good to see your Beefy stud.  I think you have muscled up some in the last six weeks."  Beef flexed his 6'4" 310-pound frame and growled back "Goddamn right Brickhouse."  His nipples immediately hardened, brushing against his shirt material as his mighty slabs of bulging pec meat rose, straining material and buttons alike.  "Mmmmmm, with you on the road Behemoth I didn't have much to do but lift like a mad man and jerk off thinking about you and hunting season." Beef whispered.    Brick broke the hug and brought his massive bear paws around to squeeze his partner's rising and falling chest.  They both thrust their hips slightly forward and felt their cocks greet each other through bulging pants.  Brick gave his muscle lover a quick kiss and then asked "We got time.  Wanna go for some quick fun in the can?" Beef gave a grunt and grinned.  "Do muscle bears fuck in the woods? Let's go."

A minute and a half later the two muscle gods were locked in a nicely appointed private men's room in another strong bear hug sharing a much more passionate kiss.  "Damn I missed you babe!" said Beef as he gingerly unbuttoned his larger lover's shirt being careful not to muss it too much.  They needed to look presentable for their next flight, after all.  "Oh god me too!" said Brick struggling to peel his tight wife beater off his 360-pound frame.  Brick chuckled, which made Beef's still imprisoned manhood twitch. "Help me off with this damn thing will ya Alpha stud?"  That name also made Beef's cock push against his pants.  It meant that Brick was in worshiping mode, and there was nothing in the entire sweet masculine universe that Beef liked more that to be worshiped as the muscle god he had become by the giant beast that had made him into one!

Beef freed his partner of his undershirt, asking "Why the hell do you still wear these things babe?"  Brick answered, "Force of habit." and grinned as they both tried together to free Brick from the ridiculously tight undergarment.  "Looks like someone else blew up a bit in the last six weeks! Yum!!!" Beef exclaimed. “Fuck Brickhouse! Dunno if these things even come bigger than 8xl.  It’s a mess!  Let me toss it?"  Brick blushed.  "You just wanna see my nips get all perky under my shirt, ya big perv."  He was surprisingly modest for such a massive muscle stud--as opposed to Beef who had become the quintessential cocky dom.   Brick was right in that Beef loved to show off and never wore undershirts so that his nipples would stiffen when the fabric of his regular dress shirts rubbed against them.  Beef liked to give the passers by a show, which is also why he almost always carried rather than wore his jacket.  

"Ok Alpha stud, go ahead." Brick said as he turned and appraised himself in the full-length mirror like a stock judge looking over a prime bull.  Beef yipped with glee and tossed the shirt into the waste basket, turning quickly to survey the mountain of muscle in front of him.  Damn, if Brick wanted, he could easily shred and kick everyone's ass on any bodybuilding stage, including the Olympia.  But it was just not in him to put on skimpy posers and fake tan and work it in front of a crowded auditorium under hot lights.  Not to mention that display of that sort was strictly outlawed by the Brotherhood.

"I think I have gained a bit of muscle, as much as hotel gyms and bad food would allow babe."  he said raising his arms into one of the most spectacular double biceps poses Beef had ever ogled.  Beef ran his hands over bulging mountains that put Everest to shame and whistled with appreciation.  Brick turned and reached for Beef's blue Oxford cloth shirt, already showing a pair of very perky nips.  "C ‘mere Alpha, I need to see what you have done in the last six weeks."  Brick careful unbuttoned and removed the shirt, being sure to tease Beef's already semi-hard nipples until they looked like two missiles emerging from their silos.  "Ohhhhh baby!" Beef moaned.  "Careful with those nips or you will have me jizzing in my pants… and what would the first-class crew think of that!?" Brick grinned and pressed his crotch into Beef's rapidly hardening and lengthening rod.  "Well, they would likely want some and you are all mine Alpha stud! GRRRRR!!!"

Shirt and two pairs of trouser were quickly set aside revealing massive bulges, Beef's about to burst out of dazzling hunter green camo posers and Brick's filling out a very hot looking wet look poser in a more traditional camo pattern.  Brick wolf whistled "Damn! lookee that huge package all done up for your first-time hunting babe!!!"  Brick reached down and stroked his lover's shimmering green clad monster, already straining to escape.  Beef moaned and looked down at Bricks sizable and expanding bulge.  "Awwwww, that's the same type of camo you wore last year for turning me in Minnesota!  You are such a huge sentimental muscle beast!"  Brick blushed in completely cute way that should have been impossible for such a huge and imposing looking stud. "These are new, the old ones…" Beef kissed him, interrupting the thought and then said, "I remember lover, now come worship your Alpha before I cream in my new camos!"

More passionate kisses ensued which quickly evolved into Brick making his way down Beef's incredible muscle packed torso, nuzzling traps then spending time tongue teasing and squeezing his tremendous pecs and iron hard bullet nipples. "DAAAAAAMN, I have missed you big Brickhouse!!!"  Beef moaned as his cock, completely hardwired to his chest and nips, rose to its full thick magnificence.   Brick took to his knees, making sure to give proper service to each of Beef's eight pack abs, before landing at the base of his cock. "I have missed you too Alpha stud!  Been thinking about nothing but worshiping you and sucking your giant cock and hunting with you for weeks!"  As Brick began to stroke and suck Beef with the gusto of a condemned man given his last meal and a reprieve, Beef bent over and kissed the top of his super lover's head and ran his eager hands over his incredible traps, shoulders and arms, which Brick raised into another double biceps pose.   Brick began to moan in ecstasy! Nothing made him harder and more excited than the look and feel of his muscle lover's bulging biceps flexing--and Brick new it.  "YEEEAAAHHH MUSCLEMAN, YOUR ALPHASTUD IS GONNA CUM FOR YOUUUUUUU!!!"  Buckets of pent up jizz spurted from Beef's big cock.  Brick swallowed savoring the taste and power of his super stud lover, then eagerly released Beef's dick and rubbed it, still erupting like Mauna Kea, over his biceps and chest--which spurred Beef to produce even more cum.   "Oh, fuck you taste like water in the desert baby." said Brick as he raised his head in time to receive another passionate kiss.  Beef agreed.  He loved the taste of his own manhood on his lover's lips and felt the electric thrill of their brotherly union every time they shared it. 

Brick rose and they lingered in each other's arms, running hand over each other and savoring slow luscious kisses and the intoxicating scent of their combined ultra-manhood.  Finally, Brick looked at his watch. "C'mon babe. no time for more, we have just enough time to get cleaned up before our flight."

They settled into their seats for the last leg of their journey just as the door was being closed for departure.  Brick had been correct in that any additional fun in the First-Class lounge would have made them miss their flight.  As it was, they arrived looking quite respectable with only the slight aroma of fresh man sex and testosterone laden sweat lingering about them.  Both men were smiling to beat the band about being with each other again and could already feel the rising thrill of the pending hunt sparking between them.  They were also both still semi- hard, an effect which Beef was sure was not lost on the crew and a few of their fellow passengers who gave looks mostly ranging from appreciative to downright lustful.  Damn Beef loved being the object of this attention, and it always amused him that Brick was not nearly as fond of public display of muscle and male power as he was.  "Different strokes" he thought as he squeezed his lover's giant hand as they took off. 

When the seat belt sign was turned off drinks and snacks were forthcoming, brought by a very cute and eager steward.  As the couple settled in for the relatively short flight to their final destination Brick asked, "So what can you tell me about the prey?"  Beef looked at Brick and saw a flash in his deep chocolate eyes that Beef was sure was fired right back from his own hazel gaze.  They could both feel the hunt and the Hunter's moon calling them and the excitement level was already palpable for both.  "Ahhhh Piggy…" said Beef to himself thinking of their target for the pending hunt.  "Piggy? Really?" asked Brick.  "That seems kind of mean Beefy…" Brick was such a kindhearted soul under that intimidating man mountain exterior, and Beef smiled broadly at his lover.  "He named himself babe, and he is not wrong.  He is physically huge, 450 pounds of fluff on a big solid frame! And he is a self-proclaimed Muscle pig. He lives eats and breaths men with muscle.  He wants to be with us and one of us so badly babe you can feel it through the screen when we chat." 

Brick looked intrigued.  "We have never hunted someone that big before.  I didn't realize it just from the posts online."  Beef smiled again, "He is very self conscious and hides it in what he posts, mostly.  He says his people wear their fat well!  I got him to open up."  It was Brick's turn to smile.  No one could turn on and reassure a would be worshiper like his Alpha stud, and Beef had been working on Piggy for a good long while.  "I can taste him from long distance Brickhouse and this is going to be epic!  You felt it when you just skyped to say hello, and you were a few hundred miles away."  It was true.  Brick had recently been on a quick layover in a major city a few hundred miles from their present destination, when Beef had asked him to join a three way skype.  It was all very polite and friendly with Beef doing much of the talking, but Brick had gotten the sense that this guy they were talking too was ideal for the hunt.  He said it felt like the vibes were coming right through his laptop and it had made him even less talkative than usual.  It had also made him horny as hell!  "So what do you think the results will be?" Beef asked Brick.  "Dunno muscle stud, no one has ever hunted anyone that big, or, according to the Brotherhood, anyone who gave that much muscle vibe before." Said Beef.  "I checked."  Brick smiled at this. "Not even you ya big Alpha stud?"  "Nope, my record is shattered." Said Beef with a mock frown and leaned his head against Brick's enormous shoulder and pec.

Just then the steward came with a second round of drinks and let them know that they would be landing at their destination in about 20 minutes.  "Well, Fuckin' A Beefy!" said Brick raising his glass to his muscle lover, "Here's to Piggy hunting!"

A while later the gigantic couple collected their bags from the luggage carousel and headed out into a clear crisp fall afternoon.  They could smell mountain pine and a hint of wood smoke as Beef checked his phone.  "Piggy will be here in a minute."  "How will we recognize him?" asked Brick.  "Well, I doubt there will be too many other 450 lb dudes pulling up in the next while." Said Beef with a smile drawing in a deep breath. "But I can sense him from here!"  Brick followed suit and shut his eyes.  A jolt of energy hit him, shooting through his muscles.  Brick stretched and said "Mmmmmm delicious!"  Beef savored the feeling too and felt his big pants bulge twitch in anticipation of the night to come.  "Easy big guy."  He said to himself as Brick looked down in admiration.  "All things in their proper time…"  Brick grinned.  "Damn right Beefy, no shows for the passersby."

Just then a massive extended cab 4x4 pick up hove into view and stopped right in front of them.   "Oh yeah, Piggy also drives a massive truck." Said Beef giggling.  Sure enough their intended prey emerged from the driver's side of the truck and maneuvered around toward the two musclemen.  Piggy was indeed huge.  About 6' 2" and very big all over.  Brick could see what he meant that he carried his fat well, but even with loose cloths and a plaid flannel over shirt there was no escaping the size of Piggy's gut, legs and ass.  He was wicked fat.  His face was not unhandsome, with close cropped blonde going salt and pepper hair and blue eyes. 

As he approached the pair, he suddenly came up short, blue eyes flashing and nearly bugging out of their sockets.  He reached out as if the steady himself and managed to choke out only a hoarse "Wow!"  Brick, being nearest, lunged forward and grabbed the swooning Piggy by the shoulder, feeling the solid foundation lurking under the fat and receiving another stronger charge of that mystical muscle energy he had been catching whiffs of for a while.  "Wow yourself big guy." Brick said in a kindly low voice.  "You ok?"  Piggy steadied himself, giving Brick's massive arm a definite and appreciative squeeze, righted himself, and stared bashfully at the ground.  "Dammit! I had all kinds of clever introduction lines thought up for this moment, an all I can do is get dizzy and say "Wow"….  Sheesh!"  He blushed red and then looking back up at Brick said, "Thanks super stud." Brick smiled, squeezed back and whispered "My pleasure Piggy.  I felt it too." Piggy beamed and Beef put his arm around Piggy's other shoulder, immediately savoring the energy that both Brick and Piggy were enjoying.  "And how about a little musclebro hug for the Beefster?"  "Of course, Beef!" chirped Piggy and they were suddenly engulfed in a three way bro hug on the side walk, each feeling the energy growing between them and grinning like idiots.  Piggy murmured "Damn I can't believe my muscle gods are here, and hugging me, and it feels sooooo goooooood, and oh shit you guys smell awesome too…" 

A few of the other travelers were starting to stare at this massive man huddle, so Beef exerted significant self discipline and broke it off saying "C'mon dudes or we will make a serious spectacle of our selves!"  All three adjusted themselves and proceeded to put the baggage in the back of the truck.  Piggy took the wheel while Brick took shotgun and Beef stretched out in the very ample back seat. "Nice ride Piggy."  Beef said as they left the airport access and moved onto a freeway.  "Big rigs for big dudes." laughed Piggy as he jiggled his big gut with his free hand.  Brick smiled at this "Works for all of us big dudes!" he said and flexed the arm nearest Piggy for emphasis.  Once again that jolt of energy surged through all three of them!  Beef reached over the seat back and gave his partner an appreciative squeeze while stroking his pec with is other hand “Mmmmm!"  he murmured.  "Shit fellas!" exclaimed Piggy as he jerked his gaze back to the road.  "Ease off before I hit something from distraction, and we don't get there at all!"

They all laughed at this, and Beef withdrew to the back seat.  "So, what's the plan Piggy?" Brick asked trying to divert the conversation from the obvious.  "Are we headed back to your place?"  Piggy grinned.  "Kinda Brick.  We are gonna drive up into the mountains a bit and stop at my favorite old school roadhouse.  I hope you studs like steaks!"  Brick smiled back "Actually I'm Vegan buddy." He said in a serious sounding tone.  Piggy goggled and looked crestfallen.  "Oh…uh…"  

Both of the muscle hunks laughed together.  "Don't buy any of the Brickhouse's bullshit Pigster, he could eat the whole damn cow in one sitting, and you would need another for me!"  It was Piggy's turn to laugh! "Fuckers!" he said with a gigantic look of relief and happiness on his face.  "Oh, you have no idea buddy, and we both could definitely do with a good meal under our belts." said Beef giving Brick a knowing look.  "That is perfect because they have the best Prime Rib anywhere and tonight is Prime Rib night. We should get there right at suppertime."  It was a lovely fall afternoon, mild with just a hint of briskness in the air.  "Will we be coming back to town after?" asked Beef, thinking about moon rise.  "Oh no." said Piggy "the family cabin in on a lake very near there.  Indian Summer is the best time of year to be there, no one around and the aspens turning color, so I thought we would stay up there.  I have been there getting it ready." He smiled again.  "Sound good?" Piggy asked hopefully.  "Do big muscle bears play in the woods Piggy?" exclaimed Brick “Damn well sounds perfect!" "Hell yeah!" said Beef and they all laughed again.

They drove along winding a mountain highway as the afternoon mellowed into evening, chatting like old friends who had not seen each other in a long time.  As it got toward evening, they pulled off the highway in front of an log building with an old school neon sign in front complete with martini glass.  The place was done up in mountain rustic with heavy log furniture and a large stone fireplace with a cheery fire going in it.  They were seated at once by a waitress that seemed to know Piggy and before long, they were having at glorious rare Prime Rib with all the fixings and a very complimentary red wine. "The family that has owned this place for ever… started out with vineyards in the Sonoma Valley, so the wine has always been as good as the beef” Beef and Brick smiled and Beef said "Mmmmm…. Beeeeef…"  in his best Homer Simpson voice while bouncing his pecs in appreciation.  Brick asked, "They seem to know you here Piggy, have you been coming here long?"  "All my life." Said Piggy.  "My great granddad logged up here when he was young and later on built one of the first summer cabins on the lake just up the road a piece.  We always came here during our time at the cabin."

They eventually emerged from the roadhouse very happy and full, but unusually for Piggy anyway, not sleepy.  This was a surprise as they had not even had coffee.  They piled into the truck as the light was getting softer and the smell of wood smoke added to the feeling of autumn mellowness surrounding them.  They drove further along the highway for a few miles and then turned onto a well-maintained gravel road.  Some way along they came to an automatic gate with Piggy activated from his phone.  They drove on and eventually began to curve along the shore of a beautiful alpine lake, passing occasional cabins which all appeared to be closed up.  At the end of the road, they came to a short driveway which curved toward a small cove with a beach.  Nestled in the trees near a rocky point on the far side of the cove they came to a large and sturdy looking log structure--much more a house than a "cabin".   

"Well, here we are." said Piggy as they parked and began to unload.  They went up a short flight of steps onto a wide shone porch overlooking the lake.  Beef and Brick both stopped and starred at the stunning alpine view.  Beef gave a whistle "Damn this is prime Piggy!"  Brick just stared.  The early evening sun was shimmering off the lake and the enticing small of pine trees and wood smoke tinged the air.  "Benefits of being the first ones to stake out a building site." Said Piggy.  "Great grandpa's company acquired the land way back and put in the road when the all-weather highway was built during the Depression.  He and Grandpa built the cabin during the summers with some of the other loggers when times were slack, and the men needed work. “  Brick stomped his massive leg on the porch floor.  "Looks damn solid.  Perfect for big guys."  Piggy blushed.  "Yeah, big runs in the family." He said quietly with a tinge of embarrassment.  He quickly moved to the big front door and opened it.  "C'mon in."

They entered a large main room with a beam ceiling.  It was finished in knotty pine and had a log staircase to one side going up to a second floor.  Opposite was a large stone fireplace with a banked fire already going.  The room was furnished in old rustic casual with large substantial furniture.  There were several bookshelves and a bar flanking large windows that overlooked the lake and French doors next to the fireplace that lead out onto a side deck.  To the rear of the big room was a dining area with a very large table.  Doors lead off from beyond the stairs to what was presumably the kitchen and other spaces.  Piggy motioned toward the nearer of these doors.  "Bring your stuff this way fellas."

They followed him into a large bedroom with a gigantic log bed, matching dresser, nightstands, wardrobe and huge full-length mirror.  On the wall was an old-fashioned wedding photo of a very burly looking man with a handlebar mustache in a derby hat and a pretty woman with a long flowing veil. "This was Great grandpa and Great grandma's room.  He and Grandpa made all the furniture."  Piggy gestured to a door on the interior wall.  "The bathroom is through there.  Plenty of room for you to stow your stuff in here." He said indicating the dresser and wardrobe.  " I’m gonna go unbank the fire.  The heater is on the wall if you need it.  C'mon out to the big room when you are ready for another drink, and we can catch the sunset from the porch.  Always good!"  He winked and then trundled out the way they had come in. 

The minute he had gone Beef was in Brick's arms kissing his lover deeply.  After a long interlude he asked "Fuuuck Brickhouse!  This is feeling is insane!!!  Was it like this when you hunted me?"  Brick grinned "It was intense Beefy stud, but the vibe this Piggy is giving off is off the charts mad! I have been fighting the urge to drop pants and start fucking since that first brohug at the airport!"  Indeed, both muscle studs were tenting hard as they rubbed up against each other.  "Easy baby" Said Brick "We gotta maintain for a bit.  Let's change and chill out until it's time and then we can give Piggy the full-on Brotherhood hunting treatment, and you are taking point stud.  I wanna see you fucking explode!"  Beef flexed his arms as Brick rubbed his lovers bulging pecs.  "Fuck yeah!!! All for you Brickhouse!"  The kissed again and then stripped down to their camo posers, taking time to flex in the big mirror before putting on tight t-shirts, shorts and flip flops.  "And for Piggy too big stud!" said Brick giving his muscle lover a final squeeze.  "Oh, hell yeah Bricky!" said Beef flexing for his lover "Our big sweet Piggy is gonna be something else when we get through hunting his big tasty ass!"

They joined Piggy in the big room seeing that he had also changed into a voluminous pair of board shorts and a very baggy Superman logo shirt.  Beef could not help but smile to himself at that.  He was a cute muscle pig for all his flab and quite eagerly sweet to please his guests.  "What's your pleasure gents?" asked Piggy as he sidled around behind the bar.  "I think we should stick with wine." Said Brick. "Never mix, never worry." He smiled.  "Ok by you?"  The others agreed and Piggy produced a bottle of very nice Pinot Noir from behind the bar.  While he was opening it and letting it breathe, Beef and Brick looked around the big room.  One of the bookcases was filled with trophies and photos and what not.  Some were of the same man in the photo in the bedroom.  These appeared to be lumberjack competition medals from long ago and photos from lumbering days.  The next shelf down were photos devoted to a very burly man of the next generation who seemed to be an all-round field athlete and rugby player and had attended a prestigious university.  The final shelf was filled with photos and trophies of a very handsome heavyweight bodybuilder of still a younger generation.  Significantly there were no photos of Piggy or any other relatives to be seen.

"Ah the big guy line up." Said Piggy coming up and handing each of them a glass of red.  "The lumberjack is your Great-grandpa, right" Asked Brick.  The top shelf was crowded with photos of lumberjack competitions featuring the very burly man from the bedroom.  "Yep, this was his favorite place.  He came up here with the family every summer.  He started as a lumberjack and got into lumber mills and retail.  Did quite well."  Beef and Brick gave approving noises, especially for the few when Great grandpa was shirtless.  Beef's gaze moved down to the next shelf down.  It was full of old sports medals and team and individual photos.  "That’s Grandpa's shelf.  He was a track star and rugby jock.  Even played against the All-Blacks once, but they got their asses kicked" Piggy chuckled.

Their eyes were then naturally drawn to the last shelf.  It was crowded with pictures of a very handsome and well-built bodybuilder.  The trophies, mostly from regional amateur competitions, dated from the 1960s and 70s.  "Who is the muscle stud on the third shelf Piggy?" Asked Beef "Very old school and woofy!"  Piggy gulped and said quietly "That's my Uncle Bob."  To their surprise a tear came to Piggy's eye.  "He…died."   There was an awkward silence.  Then Beef reached for Piggy and drew him into a huge Beef Special hug with Piggy's face planted right on Beef's massive pecs "S'ok dude, sorry if I stepped on a sore spot."  Brick put his huge arms around them both and the glorious energy enveloped the three of them again.  Piggy sighed a happy sigh and said "No it's ok, come out onto the porch and I'll tell you all about Uncle Bob.  I think I would like that as we watch the sunset."

They took their glasses of wine and moved onto the porch, settling into large Adirondack chairs that were obviously build for large customers.  The sun was still above the mountains on the far side of the lake, the temperature was warm enough to not need a jacket, and they had a spectacular view of what promised to be a beautiful cloud laced sunset.  They sipped their wine for a few moments in silence, waiting for Piggy to start.  Finally, he drew a deep breath and began.  "Uncle Bob was my mother's brother, the only two kids in the family.  They were very close and loved each other very much.  Bob was the younger and was the baby of the family and the golden boy, literally.  He went away to Los Angeles for college and got involved in the bodybuilding scene down there.  That was in the 60s."  "Wow" Said Beef “I bet he knew all the greats from the old days!"  "I am sure he did." Said Piggy.  But I think a lot of it was also on the QT because Uncle Bob was also gay and very much out of the closet from early on.  That is one reason he never went pro or pursued a career in bodybuilding.  That was strictly out of the question back then."  "I'll bet." Said Brick quietly."

"Yeah" said Piggy “It caused a good bit of tension in the family too.  Uncle Bob used to come up here every summer and spend time with the family.  He was my idol when I was young, and I loved the time we had together” Piggy sighed and another tear formed in his eye. "Bob got a good deal more open about things as time went on.  He used to bring friends up here with him when we were here.  It never was unseemly, just friendly.  He even put in a big redwood hot tub which was all the rage back in the day.  It is still here and works great!" Piggy chuckled.  "My Mom's family all knew he was gay and really never made a thing of it, but my dad…"  Piggy sobbed a bit at this.  "I think my old man was afraid his only son was gonna be just like his uncle and didn't want me around him.  He was right of course." Piggy sniffed.  "It really killed Mom when the old man told her that she could not have Uncle Bob at our house any more or that we would not be coming here if he was here.  The son of a bitch even intercepted birthday and Christmas gifts and cards and letters!  I was heartbroken. "

"Damn." whispered Beef.  "Yeah" echoed Brick.  "I found out from my mom when Uncle Bob got sick with AIDS and when he died she and I went to LA for the funeral.  It was so sad and scary for a young, closeted guy.  I think that is when I just shut down and turned it all off. “ Brick looked at Piggy inquiringly.  "Turned what off Piggy?"  Piggy was really fighting back the tears now.  "Awwwww shit guys, all of it, being gay, wanting muscle, wanting to be with big buff muscle men, wanting to be part of a family of muscle brothers, all of it.  I just turned off and hid in the closet… eating pizza and jerking off to muscle magazines…for a very long time..."  He looked down dejectedly at his wine glass and mumbled "Sorry to spew all this out on you guys… bit of a downer… “ But Beef and Brick were grinning like idiots and on their feet.  They each took Piggy by an armpit and pulled him up to his feel and wrapped him into a big bro hug facing the now setting sun.  They were once again enveloped in warm muscular energy and masculine scent mixing with pine and woodsmoke.  They just stood and let Piggy breath deep.  "Brother Piggy" Beef said after a bit "Brick and I are here just for you!  But now I think we need to take Uncle Bob's hot tub for a spin!"

Piggy smiled and said "Awesome!" Like a kid with a new skateboard.  "It is all prepped and ready to go.  Just gotta switch it on.  You wanna go change and I'll get her fired up?"  Brick winked at Beef.  "No need. Lead on host with the most!"  "Ohhhh kay, grab your glasses." said Piggy picking up his glass and an extra bottle he had uncorked.  "This way gents."  They followed his billowing board shorts and baggy t-shirt around the corner of the cabin to a side porch.  The hot tub was built into the far end of a deck covered by an open pergola and surrounded by low benches.  Piggy flipped a switch and the tub roared to life.  He flipped another and various lights came on.  "There are towels and such in the seats" he said indicating the benches, which were fitted with flip tops. "It will take a few minutes for it to heat up." Said Piggy plopping his bulk down on a bench.  Brick looked at Beef. "Let's give our host a little preview of coming attractions big guy!"  "Oh, fuck yeah!" shouted Beef as brick reached out and began to peel his lover's tight t shirt off. "Damn this is tight. Hey Piggy, get over here and help me with this,” Piggy did not need to be asked twice.  He was at Beef's side like a shot rolling the t-shirt up his tight waist and over his massive bulging pecs.  Beef was in muscle spark heaven every time Piggy touched bare skin and Piggy moaned as he slid the shirt up over Beefs up raised arms and bull neck, tousling Beef's dark hair as he drew it down to get it completely off.  Piggy just stood there for a second looking at Beef's bulging bare torso grinning like he had just won the sixth-grade spelling bee.  He drew the shirt up to his face and inhaled a huge breath.  "Fuuuuuuck that sexy man smell… God, I love it!" Brick put a giant hand on Piggy's shoulder.  "Could use some help here to buddy." He said quietly, enjoying the sparking energy again. Piggy set Beef's shirt on the bench and turned to Brick. "Yessir!" he smiled and proceeded to raise Brick’s shirt up taking extra care to run his hands over as much of Brick's massive furry pecs.  "Ohhh that's real nice Piggy." Brick said as he placed his shirt next to Beef's.  "See how you like them flexed” Brick flexed and his pecs immediate jumped up and out causing Piggy to catch his breath. "Ohhhhh my Gaaaaawd…" muttered Piggy as he stroked each mountainous muscle.  "Very good choice Piggy." Purred Brick enjoying the sensation of power whizzing through his chest as Piggy fondled and teased his pecs and nipples. 

Beef was loving the sight of this and notice a rapidly growing tightness in his shorts. He struck a hands-on-hips pose and said "Hey Piggy, Gonna need some help with these shorts too.  I think I am just a bit too buzzed."  Piggy reluctantly turned away from Brick's mammoth chest, with a wink and a nudge from Brick, and turned to goggle at the sight of beautiful bulging Beef with a major bulge straining his shorts for all they were worth.  "Give a brother a hand will ya?" Beef said with a mock plea in his voice.  Beef had already kicked off his beach shoes and was standing in anticipation as Piggy approached him a bit cautiously.  "Uhhh…" Piggy hesitated. "C'mon Piggy" whispered Beef.  Watching you work Brickhouse's huge pecs got me all worked up."  He flexed his own giant chest for Piggy and brought his arm down right to Piggy's face and flexed an enormous gun. "Ya see Piggy there is nothing we get off on more than flexing our big sexy muscles and having muscle piggys like you worship them, so let loose and help a bro out, eh?"  "OH, FUCK YEAH!" shouted Piggy as he squeezed Beef's flexed bicep with his left hand and ran his right down Beefs carved abs to begin undoing his shorts.  "Oh, hell yes Piggy.  That's it!" Beef threw his head back and reveled in growing energy and feelings of masculine power.  Damn Piggy had muscle worship juice to spare, and it was absolutely what the two muscle studs craved.  Piggy succeeded in getting Beefs shorts unzipped and gasped as he slid them toward the ground.  There for his lusting Piggy eyes to behold was Beef's semi hard musclecock tenting the shiny pare of custom green camo posers.  "Fuck me those are hot!" muttered Piggy as he tossed the unneeded shorts aside.  "You like those eh?" asked Brick who was now also short less and sporting an equally large camo clad semi.  "Damn…" was all Piggy could say presented with two gargantuan muscle gods thrusting gigantic camo clad baskets in his direction.  He staggered back and sat with a thunk on the bench.  Beef bounced his pecs at Brick.  ""Why I do declare Brickhouse" he said in his best Miss Scarlet voice "I believe we have overwhelmed the gentleman!"  Brick drew himself up and said in a corresponding Foghorn Leghorn voice "I say boy, let's give the poor chicken something to really get his feathers in a mess about!"  And with that Brick struck and terrifyingly magnificent double biceps pose!

"AWOOOOOOOO" Howled Beef as he immediately raised his own mighty arms and flexed, grinning like a man possessed.  Beef's green cam posers tented as his bulging cock flexed at the sight of his mountainous muscle lover and Brick immediately moved a step closer so he could rub his own camo clad monster against Beef's growing erection.  They met cock to cock, bulging chest to bulging chest with glowing lust and love in their eyes, flexing their gargantuan arms one against the other.  Piggy sat in awe, his own meager pig junk rock hard in his board shorts and his brain reeling from the display off muscle and manly passion in front of him.  It was all he had ever wanted and dreamt of! Beef and Brick intertwined their massive bodies and began a slow sensuous kiss.  It was the kind of kiss that Piggy had only ever fantasized about.  He just stared, open mouth, brain frozen, unable to move or speak.  After what seemed like an eon, the lovers broke apart.  Piggy took a breath.  Beef looked at him and spoke. "Is this what you desire Piggy?"   Piggy just sat for a second and then he looked hang dog and said very quietly, "Oh, more than anything in the whole world… but.."  "But us no buts little pig,” said Brick.  "Get that baggy ass shirt off and come join your musclebros in the hot tub."  With that Brick eased his bulk into the waiting tub with a tremendous sigh of satisfaction.  Beef stood on the deck waiting for Piggy to get up, which he did tentatively.  "Shirt…off?" Piggy quavered.  "Yep." Said Beef giving Piggy a friendly squeeze on the shoulder.  "Were all brothers here, Piggy!" he said, winking at Brick remembering a night not long ago when taking a shirt off lead to a whole new world. 

Piggy received another jolt of musclebro energy from Beef's touch and in one motion, like ripping off a band-aid, flung off his baggy t-shirt and stood silhouetted by the setting sun.  He was indeed a super chub.  He had a large frame and there was plenty of muscle underneath the fat, but brother was there fat!  It hung everywhere, two big saggy moobs, a massive overhanging gut that completely obscured his junk, big fat saddle bags and ass cheeks a mile wide.  He carried fat on his thighs and calves and had it sagged off his upper arms.  For all this he was a handsome man, and the hunters saw he was a prime candidate for being hunted! 

Piggy quickly got into the tub and Beef followed him bringing their wine glasses and the spare bottle. They all chatted and watched the sun set as the last of the wine slowly disappeared.  Piggy found himself much more relaxed for having the hot tub do its thing and having consumed most of the rest of the bottle.  He was now very closely seated between his two mammoth guests and not feeling nearly as self conscious about it as he had been earlier.  It was Beef that made first contact with a now buzzed Piggy, inching closer to him and flexing a huge bulging bicep in Piggy's slightly flushed face.  "So, you like big gunz Piggy?"  Piggy blushed "You know I do Beef." He whispered, eyes wide at Beefs giant bicep.  "Well go-ahead bro, give it a good feel."  Piggy needed no further encouragement and was soon caressing Beef's arm and shoulder, sighing with contentment.  More muscle juice flowed from Piggy to Beef as skin-to-skin contact was made.  "Oh, Piggy that’s lovely." murmured Beef. "It's fucking awesome." sighed Piggy in a breathless voice.  "Well, there is a lot more Beef to play with greedy Pig, slide over on to Beefy's lap and get the full treatment."  Piggy moved his considerable bulk around so they were belly to belly and crotch to crotch--Piggy's huge gut spilling out on either side of Beef's narrow waist and his face now almost buried in Beef's massive dancing pecs.  Each of Piggy's hands were now squeezing a bicep as Beef flexed his arms for his overwhelmed worshiper.  Piggy moved his eager tongue back and forth between each of Beef now rock-hard nipples, slurping and teasing like a dying mans at his last meal.  "Ohhhhh fuuuuck Piggy!" Beef shouted, "You feel incredible!!!" as more muscle energy began to dance between them, filling Beef with a growing sense of power and strength.  His body was alive with erotic sensation and his huge muscle cock was straining against his posers and Piggy's massive gut, hard as steel and yearning for release.  God, he loved being a muscle brother!   

Piggy was in heaven too! He had never felt anything as wonderful as worshiping his Beefy bro.  He was so focused on the task that he could not see the tiny sparks of energy zipping back and forth between Beef and himself as they touched and felt each other.  All he knew was that this was where he was meant to be, and he never wanted it to end.  He was in muscle pig heaven and could not believe that two awesome specimens like this would give a fat lump like him a passing glance, let alone the chance to fulfill his wildest muscle fantasy! Piggy paused in his pec worship to gaze into Beef's ecstatic eyes and say just that.  Beef just smiled a 10,000-watt smile and looked beyond Piggy's head.  Piggy suddenly felt an even bigger jolt of energy as hands stroked his shoulders.

"Do you really love this Piggy? More than anything?" Asked Brick who was now standing like a wall of muscle behind Piggy.  "Oh God yes Brick" said Piggy almost desperately "I have never wanted anything more than to be with you both!"  He nipped at Beefs left nipple and Beef gave a yip of pleasure.  "I love being able to worship you muscle gods!"  Piggy declared with gusto! Brick smiled at this as Piggy inched lower focusing his attention of Beef's deeply cut abs.  Brick ran his hands down Piggy’s back feeling the hidden muscle lurking under layers of flab, calling to him, begging to be wakened and grown.  "And how, little Piggy, would you like to be a muscle god like your big brothers?"

Piggy stopped dead.  He stood up and did a wobbly half turn to look up at the taller Brick.  Beef stood up behind Piggy and said "Awww shit Brickhouse, that was some damn fine worship I was getting!"  He reached out and squeezed Piggy on the shoulder sending off a few sparks. Piggy blushed "Geee thanks Beefybro!"  Brick looked serious as Mount Rushmore and said quietly "All well and good, but we need to see where this evening is going to go and fairly quickly. ‘ Beef looked around.  It was full dark now, the sun having set behind the mountain across the lake some time ago.  "Correct Brick" Said Beef with a nudge to Piggy "He is the sensible one."  OK then Piggy" Said Brick "We know you love muscle and show every sign of being a Class A worshiper."  "Check" said Beef.  "We know you come from buff stock as evidenced by the family photos in the cabin." "Check" Said Beef “We know that you are gay and attracted to big muscle." "Double check" said Piggy with a wink.  "So here is the big question, would you be willing to become a muscle brother like Beef and me?"

Piggy stood silent for a minute. He looked at Brick, serious as a judge.  He looked over his shoulder a Beef, who was smiling and winking and popping his pecs eagerly.  "You guys are serious?" he said, holding back incredulity and the urge to burst into tears.  "Serious as a Deacon." Said Brick still stone faced. Piggy paused and decided they were serious and not having him on.  "Believe me Brick I would love nothing more in the entire universe.  But how in the hell could this" he grabbed two hands full of his gigantic belly "become anything remotely like that?" he indicated Brick's mammoth physique.  "It would take years and years of training.  Do you guys have some secret muscle stud haven where you take stray muscle piggys and board them all expenses paid while they slowly reinvent themselves?  If so, I am all in!"

Brick’s granite face cracked a grin at that.  "Not exactly Piggy." He chuckled.  "We have a bit more unorthodox method in mind.  But there are consequences muscle pig."  "Like what?" asked Piggy.  "Well, you would be pretty much ruined for any ordinary man. You would be solely and exclusively a member of the brotherhood.  You would have to abide by our very minimal rules, which mostly involve keeping the order a secret and not creating too much of a public splash about who and what you become."  "Yeah Piggy,” said Beef. "No bodybuilding contests, powerlifting meets, porn star contracts or high-profile social media crap." Piggy thought for a minute.  "But that’s how you and I…" "Ahhh there are exceptions sweet Muscle Pig." Said Beef flexing his bicep at Piggy mischievously.  "That's why we are here now.  You are a fucking huge exception, and we want you for our bro! Haven't you been feeling the energy dancing around us all night?  You were made for this Piggy, and we want you bad!" Beef flexed both arms at this last statement and his biceps bulged seemingly even larger than before.  "Ohhhhh fuuuuck yeah!!!"  Beef moaned.  Piggy's little cock twitched in his baggy board shorts, and he quickly turned back to Brick forcing himself to focus.  "So, what other restrictions?"  Brick gazed off at the far horizon for a minute and then back at Piggy.  "That is pretty much it.  We meet up regularly in discreet locales for fun and frolic and keep in touch one on one.  Occasionally some of us pair up long term. And when conditions are right, we find new recruits.  So, what do you say Piggy?"

Piggy stood in the bubbling hot tub.  He was confused as hell with no real idea what was happening, but in his gut, he knew he wanted what Brick and Beef offered him in the worst way and always had.  His entire miserable life he had craved true brothers and muscle, and now here it was offered up in what appeared to be all sincerity.  And even if it turned out to be some sort of huge joke, he was still gonna get some serious muscle action!

FUCK YES, I WANT IT BRICK! I HAVE NEVER WANTED ANYTHING ELSE!!! BRING IT ON!!!! Piggy yelled at the top of his voice.  Brick grinned and gave Piggy and huge bro hug!  "Ok Muscle Pig, prepare yourself for the most amazing night of your life." Brick whispered in Piggy's ear and then kissed him gently on the cheek as he turned Piggy to face Beef.  Beef let out a giant whoop and leapt out of the hot tub, muscles glistening and gigantic boner straining at his shiny green camo posers.

Just as Beef landed on the deck the moon emerged from behind the mountains across the lake.  It was a full moon, the Hunter's moon, golden and huge.  It bathed the entire deck in a warm light including the still dripping Beef.  The moonglow seemed to caress and spread across beefs muscles like lather and he began to massage himself like a man soaping himself in the shower "OHHHH DAAAAMN THIS IS INCREDIBLE…" Beef moaned loudly as he caressed his blossoming pecs and his deepening abs.  Piggy could see every muscle fiber in Beef huge body pulse with moon derived energy and his eyes began to glow with golden sparks.  Little rivers of energy began to zip up and down Beef, teasing his nipples erect, zinging through his hair and especially concentration of his not ridiculously bulging manhood.   ""FUUUUUUCK…" Yowled Beef as he reached down toward his exploding crotch.  Before he could release his muscle dick, however there was a sharp crack like a whip as his posers gave way and his massive rod burst out and slapped against his upper abdominals.  "URRRGH!!!" Beef grunted with satisfaction and raised in an incredible double biceps pose showing his now much larger torso and arms!

Brick grunted with satisfaction and gave Piggy a nudge.    "Best get in their sport.  You need a good dose of what Beefy is putting out right now brother and no mistake."  Piggy did not need to be asked twice and hauled his fat carcass out of the tub.  "One thing Piggy." Said Brick and he grabbed Piggy's baggy board shorts and ripped them easily from his lard ass.  "You won't be needing these again!"  Piggy looked back at Brick and blushed, but he was so taken with the golden image of the growing muscle god in front of him that he barely hesitated.  Piggy stepped away from the tub and into the pool of golden moonlight that was engulfing the enraptured Beef.  Piggy placed a tentative hand on each of Beef's super huge biceps and felt the ecstatic muscle power that had only been hinted at before flow into his body.  "OH SHIIIIIIIIIT BEEFYBRO!!!" Piggy exclaimed as he drew closer, pressing his belly up against Beef's hard abs and his soft moobs against the muscle stud’s ballooning chest.  More sparks leapt between the two men and Beef looked down at Piggy with blazing golden eyes.  Piggy could feel Beef's steel hard enormous cock pressing against his belly, sending bolts of muscle energy straight into his guts and spine and into Piggy's balls and tiny cock.  It was the most amazing thing he had ever experienced!

Beef made eye contact with Piggy sending bolts of golden energy straight into Piggy's soul.  There Beef spoke in a deep resonant voice without words but heard in Piggy's innermost being. <WELCOME BROTHER. I AM SO VERY HAPPY YOU HAVE COME TO JOIN US> Piggy found he could answer <THANK YOU FOR THIS GIFT BROTHER! I AM TRULY HAPPY TO BE CHOSEN> Piggy felt a new presence behind him and realized that Brick had moved up against him, solid, massive and hard as a rock.  He too had become engulfed in the golden energy and now spoke without words.  <SHARE IN OUR POWER BROTHER AND WE BROTHERS WILL SHARE IN YOURS> Piggy pondered this. <HAVE I POWER TO SHARE BROTHER?> Piggy felt joy and a surge of the golden energy from a new source from within his own flabby body as he realized that he had started to glow all over like Beef and Brick.  <POWER TO SPARE BROTHER!  TAKE FROM US AND IN TURN THE HUNTERS MOON SHALL RELEASE YOUR POWER TO US ALL!>

Beef then reached out and directed Piggy to first one hard nipple then the other, each time teasing wonderful jolts of muscle energy out of them and into Piggy.  Then Beef gently pushed Piggy down over his gorgeous cobblestone abs toward the glowing steel tower that his muscle cock had become. Piggy eagerly ran his tongue over the giant mushroom head already slick with glowing precum and then down along the long thick veiny shaft.  He nuzzled the sparks nestling in Beef's bush and sucked each iridescent ball in turn, making Beef groan with pleasure.  <PARTAKE OF THE POWER OF THE BROTHERHOOD> Piggy heard in his head as Beef's cock and muscles began to swell even larger.  The light now surrounding all three of them intensified and was almost blinding and Piggy knelt down on all fours.  Behind him he could hear Brick begin to growl as he stroked Piggy's back and ass cheeks.  It was a sublime feeling and he could feel the internal power he had felt earlier begin to expand to include his ass.  Brick rubbed against his ass with his own huge muscle cock and for a moment Piggy was worried that his virgin hole would not be able to manage such a large tool. <FEAR NOT BROTHER. THE POWER IS WITHIN YOU> And with that Piggy could feel that it was true and that not only could he handle Brick's big super cock, but that he wanted it in the worst way, that he needed it to be a true brother to this amazing muscle god <I AM NOT AFRAID BROTHER.  I FEEL THE POWER WITHIN ME AND GIVE IT TO YOU BOTH WITH UNBRIDLED JOY}.  With that he began to suck Beef's hot massive cock in earnest while Brick gently eased his own giant unit into Piggy's now willing and eager ass.  The light and energy surrounded all three of them with bolts of golden fire shooting off in all directions.   Each man was in complete muscle bliss, enveloped in a haze of masculine power and brotherly love as they reveled in each other and in the power bestowed on them by the Hunter's moon.  Harder and faster, they made love, Beef flexing and pumping, Piggy sucking and moving in rhythm, Brick hammering Piggy and stroking his back, all the while the moonlight getting brighter and brighter with more jets of golden energy sparking off the three men as they built toward a simultaneous climax.  As sexual release built each man began to groan with animal pleasure. Each convulsing body also began to change.  Beef began to grow visibly taller, his frame stretching by several inches up and out.  There was the sound of bones creaking as his body expanded and stretched, but instead of pain he yowled in pleasure! Piggy on the other hand began to feel things shifting away, fat disappearing, skin shrinking, muscles growing, and incredible energy coursing through his body!  He too felt intense pleasure as the light grew brighter.  Brick did not grow taller.  He just began to grow denser, adding even more muscle to his already massive frame, howling and feeling intense joy as his cock also expanded as he pounded is new muscle brother's eager and very fuckable ass!  Brick leaned over Piggy toward Beef, Drawing him into a passionate kiss. Massive sparks flew between them! <WE ARE COMPLETE! FEEL THE POWER OF THE HUNTERS MOON MY BROTHERS!!!>

There was an intensification of both the golden moon energy and the level of pleasure when the circuit was made.  Each man was enveloped in a pulsing aura of gold light as the moved and pulsed as one organism, sucking, pumping, growing and shrinking together.  Brighter and brighter the light grew as Beef and Brick expanded and Piggy shrank.  Each man's cock was now hammering hard and building to an astounding climax, an orgasm more intense than any they had ever experienced before.  Light zoomed between and around all three of them, binding them together, transforming them into true muscle brothers.  Beef had never felt such energy as was rushing through his manhood and muscles, making them swell with new size and power.  Piggy had never felt such energy flowing through his body remaking his flabby self, taking his stored fat as energy for the creation of muscle for himself and his brothers.  Brick had never experienced such a rush of masculine fulfillment as his cock expanded inside Piggy's now gloriously muscular bubble butt and his muscles blew up to behemoth proportions.  With a blinding flash of moonlight all three muscle studs came, a roar of deep satisfaction issuing from Beef and Brick and satisfied slurping from Piggy as he greedily guzzled Beef load and took all of Bricks.  They came for what seemed like ages, each lit from within by the lingering golden light, radiating power and masculine energy from their newly transformed bodies. 

As the golden light faded, Beef and Brick broke contact and stepped away from Piggy who was now lying face down on the deck.  Despite having just come both standing muscle gods were hard as iron pipes and completely taken with their new muscle.  They immediately began to flex for each other.  "Goddam Beefy stud!" said Brick in awe, reaching out to feel his partner's massive new pecs.  "You gotta be packing at lease fifty more pounds here!"  he exclaimed giving each big juicy nipple a tweak.  "Oh, fuck me Brick that feels sooooo good!" whispered Beef flexing his expanded chest for his gigantic partner to fondle.  "And look at you!  At least thirty, maybe forty pounds of new Brickhouse!!!"  Brick raised his arms in a double bicep pose and Beef gave the mountainous new muscle an appreciative squeeze.  "Wow!" said Brick "Piggy zapped my arms good!"  His cock gave a nice flex at the thought and Beef reached down to caress it.  "And your cock too big stud, Longer and thicker!"  "Ooooo that feels awesome!" said Brick.  "Say Beefy, are you looking me in the eye babe?"  Beef stopped and thought for a moment, then grinned.  "I sure as hell am lover!"  Beef took Brick's face in his huge hands and kissed him hard.  "That’s three inches height that Piggy gave me as well. I think that means I got closer to seventy bounds of new meat here!!! Wahoo!!!!" 

They kissed each other and hugged feeling all their new muscle for several minutes.  Then Beef glanced down and asked, "How's our Piggy?"  Brick looked at the prone figure on the now shadowy deck.  "Out like a light.  We best get him inside."  They hoisted Piggy up between them and helped the half conscious musclebro to his feet.  Propping him up on both sides they helped him into the living room.  "Well, he certainly weighs a lot less than he did." Chirped Beef as they stopped near the bar. "Let's see if a shot of some stimulant will bring our new Muscle pig around, eh?"  Brick left Beef to hold Piggy and found a bottle of whiskey and a glass.  He poured a measure of brown liquid and offered to Piggy. "C'mon Piggy slurp it up." Said Brick.  Piggy took the glass from the massive muscleman, took a gulp, eyed brick with lust in his eye, dipped his fingers in the whiskey, rubbed them across Brick's chest and proceeded to lick it off going "Oink! Oink!"  Brick said, "Our Piggy is muscle happy, but he has a very talented tongue!" Both musclemen proceeded to laugh.  "Jeez!" said Beef. "Piggy really is out of it."  Piggy took another swig and ogled Beef in turn.  "You are too!" he said and poured the rest of the booze on Beef's now gargantuan pecs and proceeded to nuzzle them like mad.  "Yummy!" proclaimed Piggy.  Beef groaned.  "Talented does not even begin to cover it!  Fuuuuuuck…"  "C'mon." said Brick "Let's get him in the bedroom before he has us all on the floor in here. 

"The each took a side of the now much steadier Piggy and walked him back to the downstairs bedroom.   They steadied him facing the big mirrored wardrobe with his back to the massive bed and inched away to see if he could stand on his own.  Piggy swayed a bit but managed to remain upright.  He straightened himself and suddenly squinted in the direction of the big mirror.  "Heeeey… who put up the big poster of Uncle Bob?" he asked staring at the reflected muscle stud in the looking glass.  Beef and Brick both laughed.  "That's not Uncle Bob bro!" said Beef "That's the new and much improved muscled up Y-O-U!" 

Piggy gaped and stared at the reflected glory of his new muscle-bound self.  Indeed, he did look every bit like his Uncle the heavyweight bodybuilding champion.  He tentatively raised a hand to his newly bulging right pec and tenderly felt its smooth curve, yipping slightly as he brushed his now prominent and quite sensitive nipple.  He moved his hand lower marveling at his deeply chiseled square cut abs and brought is other hand to stroke his intercostals and rest on his tight Adonis belt.  He inhaled, placing both hands on his narrow waist expanding his chest and raising his firm chin.  A look if incredible joy emerged on his handsome face as he gazed on his transformed self and his formerly puny cock began to rise out and up with pride and power--reaching a full and thick full staff with a thwack against his newly hard gut.  Piggy smiled a radiant smile, blinking back tears of joy, and said (in a canny imitation of Charlie Brown) "I got a cock."

"That's not all you got musclebro." Said Beef squeezing Piggy on his now huge delt.  "Not by half" echoed Brick rubbing his gigantic thigh against Piggy's now taught bubble butt.  Piggy turned to Beef and threw his muscular arms around the bigger man's back and buried his face in his huge pecs. "Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you…" he murmured, tears now pouring down Beef's chest.  Brick moved in behind Piggy and made him the meat in a Beef and Brick muscle sandwich.  "We are the ones to thank you brother." whispered brick in Piggy ear.  'Look at what you have done for us!"  Piggy turned and faced his mammoth muscle brother.  "I am so happy I could give this to you both and become a muscle brother." He said kissing the larger muscle stud's pecs.  "Thank you, Brother Brick!"  Brick smiled and bent down, kissing Piggy with great passion.  "Thank you, Brother Piggy” Piggy, kissed back, smiled, turned, kissed Beef hard and then said "Not Piggy anymore."  He broke their three ways embrace and struck and formidable double bicep pose.  "This new muscle brother is now 100 percent Wild Boar!!!"  Beef let out a wild "Yeehaw" and Brick growled like a grizzly bear.  The Boar flung himself backward onto the gigantic bed with his new cock saluting his muscle bros straight up in the air.  "Well, c'mon brothers, who wants some freshly smoked Grade A PORK???!!!"

• Like 13
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, spacevlad said:

Awesome fun story! Glad they were all able to put piggy’s size to good use! GRRROOIIIINNNKKK!

Squeeeeeeeee! Cheers!!! 🐷

Oh mann this fantastic and so damn sweet.

The brotherhood really helped Piggy and in return Piggy made them their best selves.

I hope you continue this omeday. This could be a great series

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ro20316 said:

Oh mann this fantastic and so damn sweet.

The brotherhood really helped Piggy and in return Piggy made them their best selves.

I hope you continue this omeday. This could be a great series

Many thanks amigo! 😄. Will comtemplate that! 👍

• 3 weeks later...

Wonderful story. The transformations were great and the descriptions of the power spreading through them all were amazing!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cutlerfan said:

Wonderful story. The transformations were great and the descriptions of the power spreading through them all were amazing!

Wow! Thanks man, very glad you liked it!!! ☺️

• Like 1