Father’s Day Weekend

Ultrabeef

Father’s Day Weekend

By Ultrabeef 

“Hey Dwayne! Take good care of my little man”, Sheila called from across the street as she waved at her neighbor.  Dwayne could see Sheila’s husband Tyler blush as he loaded the stroller and travel playpen into the back of her white SUV.  Dwayne stopped sweeping the grass clippings from his sidewalk and crossed the street to talk to his neighbors.  “Are you going out of town too?” he asked, shaking his head, “it seems like the whole neighborhood is going away this weekend”.  Sheila grinned “well, it IS Father’s Day weekend!” Tyler came out from the garage and wiped the sweat from his forehead, “Shelia is taking little Amanda to visit her parents in Wisconsin for the weekend”.  Dwayne nodded “But you’re not going?” “I begged him to go!” Sheila interrupted, “but he said the best Father’s Day gift would be some peace and quiet”.  Tyler rolled his eyes and sighed “Amanda has been teething and I have a lot of reports to get caught up on for work”.  Dwayne laughed a hearty laugh and slapped Tyler on the shoulder “buddy, I remember being a new dad like it was yesterday!  You’ll be glad when Amanda finally starts school like my little Deshawn did this year”.  Sheila looked past Dwayne across the street and noticed only Dwayne’s black pick up in his garage.  “Where is Deshawn, and Simone?”  Dwayne laughed again, “well, she had the same idea.  She took the little man to see her parents in Ohio for the weekend.”  “Aw, well, great minds must think alike!” Sheila brayed in her annoying laugh that echoed around the quiet, empty neighborhood.  “Well, you two boys should get together...have dinner or something” Shelia was rambling incessantly again, “I left some burgers for Tyler to grill, and you guys could share notes on being young dads”.  Dwayne looked at Tyler who shrugged his narrow shoulders and smiled weakly. “There’s supposed to be that meteor shower tonight too” Tyler mumbled. “Perfect!” Shelia chirped, immediately taking charge, “I just love when a plan comes together! I’ll expect a full report when I get back sweetie”.  With a flurry of kisses between Tyler, Sheila, and little Amanda, and some last minute instructions for Tyler, Amanda backed her SUV out of the driveway and sped off, leaving Dwayne and Tyler alone in the lingering cloud of dust.  

“Um, look.  We don’t have to get together.  You probably want some alone time” Tyler spoke sheepishly, gently kicking some dirt on the driveway. Dwayne laughed his hearty laugh again. “Well...I DO have to finish the lawn or Simone will chew my ass out, but I’m not doing anything this evening.  Want to get together around 7?” Tyler grinned, “Sure, I’ll make the burgers, you bring the beer”.  “Sounds like a plan dude, see you later”.  With that Dwayne walked back across the street to return to his yard work.  Tyler heard the lawnmower start up again as he closed his garage door and headed to his desk to plow through some of his reports.

“Damn boy! You do know how to cook a burger!” Dwayne hungrily finished the burgers Tyler had grilled.  “That must be why Sheila married me” Tyler smirked sarcastically as he took another swig of his beer.  There was a moment of silence before Dwayne roared with laugher which echoed around the empty neighborhood.  “Dude...I gotta say, that wife of yours has you wrapped around her finger” Dwayne looked at Tyler’s angelic face for a reaction. “Oh, like Simone doesn’t have you wrapped around yours?” Tyler smirked before raising his beer and finishing it. “True. True.” Dwayne nodded, “we both are totally whipped by our wives”.  Tyler sighed and then spoke  in a moment of brutal honesty, “I sometimes wish I could just man up and take charge.  I’d love to tell Sheila where to go.”  “Dude. She’d kill you.” Dwayne spoke in a moment of sobriety as well. “To tell you the truth, this being a dad thing isn’t all it’s cracked up to be”.  “No, it’s not.” Tyler agreed.  Just then a wizzing sound caught the attention of both men as a blinding flash burst past them.  “Holy shit! Is that one of the meteors predicted tonight?” Tyler exclaimed. “Dude, it can’t be.  Plus, that was awfully close”.   Just then the two men heard a crash and a bright white light lit up Tyler’s backyard.  As their eyes adjusted to the darkness again both men could see a small crater in the corner of the yard with a glowing blue object pulsating light.

“Holy crap! What is that thing?” Tyler nervously looked at the glowing electric blue object in the newly formed crater in his perfectly manicured backyard.  “I don’t buddy, but you better stay back” Dwayne tried to sound brave but his voice wavered. “Shelia is going to freak out when she sees her yard destroyed like this!” Tyler jumped into the crater and attempted to lift the glowing object. “Dude! What the hell are you doing?!” Dwayne yelled in a panic, “you don’t know what that thing is or where it came from!”  Tyler was still struggling to lift the glowing blue object as he grunted “will you just help me please?” Dwayne slid down the unstable dirt on the wall of the crater and found himself face to face with the glowing object.  As Dwayne tried to pick up the side of the object opposite of Tyler his hand grazed Tyler’s hand.  Suddenly the object glowed even brighter before there was a loud boom and the entire backyard was lit up like it was daytime.  Both Tyler and Dwayne were knocked back by the explosion.  For a few minutes the darkened backyard was filled with silence and the sound of crickets chirping.  As Tyler and Dwayne slowly drifted back into consciousness they clumsily struggled to their feet.  “Wha…what happened?” Tyler mumbled, his voice husky in the cool evening air.  “Are…are you ok man?” Dwayne asked, still slightly dazed.  Dwayne reached for his phone, turned on the light, and shined it in the direction of the crater.  “Tyler!” Dwayne hissed, “that…that thing…it’s gone!” Dwayne unsteadily walked to the edge of the now empty crater.  Suddenly he heard Tyler gasping and grunting loudly behind him.  “Tyler? Are you ok?” Dwayne aimed his light in the direction of his neighbor and saw Tyler heaving and writhing in pain on the grass. “Dway…Dwayne…help…me!” Tyler managed to grunt out before screaming in pain, his voice echoing across the dark empty neighborhood.  “Tyler!” Dwayne rushed to Tyler and was shocked that Tyler looked like he was growing.  A blue glow emanated from Tyler’s body as it swelled in every direction.  “Wha…what’s happening to me?!” Tyler roared as his voice dropped two octaves into a deep rumbling bass. “Oh fuck!” Dwayne fell backwards horrified by the transformation happening to Tyler.  The once skinny, average Tyler was swelling with thick, hard, veiny muscle.  His v-neck t-shirt shredded as two huge hairy pecs burst forth, the weight of the muscle forcing Tyler’s thickening nipples toward the ground.  Dwayne could see Tyler’s back widening as his shoulders swelled into rounded muscular mountains.  Tyler looked down in shock and flexed his swollen veiny bicep that was getting bigger by the minute. Dwayne could see that Tyler was overcome by the sensation of growing bigger and stronger.  Tyler let out a low growling moan as his shorts burst open to reveal big beefy quads.  Dwayne gasped as Tyler’s cock tore through his exposed underwear.  The big, thick cock had to be at least a foot long and wasn’t even hard.  Dwayne could tell that Tyler’s transformation was slowing down.  “Ty…Tyler?  Are you ok?” Dwayne stammered.  “Aw…fuck”, Tyler moaned, “so this is what it feels like to be a real man!” An evil, cocky smirk crossed Tyler’s more manly, stubble lined face.  “Get over here and worship this muscle!” Dwayne backed further away terrified.  “Ty…Tyler…what…why do you sound so different? We need to get you help…” Dwayne stammered trying to get away.  Tyler laughed “Help me? I’ve become a total god! Look at me!” Tyler flexed his chest and arms in an insane most muscular pose. Dwayne was both scared and strangely fascinated by the manly, muscular hunk his neighbor had become.  “This…this isn’t right” Dwayne stammered as Tyler stepped closer to him.  “You have no idea how it feels to be this strong and powerful!  Sheila will never push me around again” Tyler smirked and laughed deeply.  “But who needs Shelia when I’ve got a stud like you!” Dwayne turned to run away but Tyler reached a big meaty paw around Dwayne’s waist and pulled him across the grass toward him.  Dwayne looked back at Tyler’s hulking body and saw his massive cock starting to get hard.  “No! Stop! Tyler…please! Don’t do this! Let me go!” Dwayne yelled in a panic but Tyler’s face was focused on Dwayne in an almost dazed look. Tyler planted his lips on Dwayne’s mouth and kissed him deeply.  The smaller man fought the kiss but soon felt Tyler’s tongue forcing its way into his mouth.

Dwayne could feel Tyler’s big cock rubbing against his stomach as Tyler’s powerful muscles gripped him tightly. The warmth radiating from Tyler’s hard pecs and veiny arms was strangely comforting.  “Yeah, Dwayne you like these big muscles don’t you?” Tyler purred dangerously.  “I…I’m…” Dwayne was confused by the feelings he was having, “no, I’m not…gay”.  Tyler laughed and slowly pushed Dwayne down to his knees so that his huge dripping cock was right in Dwayne’s face.   “Why don’t you suck my big dick, Dwayne” Tyler growled.  Dwayne could feel an intense struggle in his head.  He wasn’t gay, he loved his wife, yet, the warmth of Tyler and the musky smell of his pubes was intoxicating.  Dwayne felt Tyler’s big hand on the back of his head guiding Dwayne’s mouth to the tip of Tyler’s huge dripping cock.  Dwayne gagged on the massive member but Tyler held Dwayne in place bucking his hips as Dwayne sucked his dick.  Tyler could feel the pressure building inside of him as he blasted Dwayne with his massive load.  Dwayne sputtered as he fell off Tyler’s cock, glowing blue cum gushing all over his face.  Dwayne coughed as he gulped down some of Tyler’s cum.  Immediately he felt a warmth radiate throughout his body and a pressure build within him.  “Oh fuck!” Dwayne moaned, “what did you do?”  Dwayne watched in horror as his body began to swell.  His toned body expanding with heavy ebony muscle. His pecs swelled into two massive, wide, thick granite pillows as his abs distended into a sexy roid gut.  Dwayne could feel his ass expanding as his shorts ripped to reveal a sexy black ass and two tree trunk quads. Dwayne flexed his arms in a wicked double bicep pose as veins snaked across his dark flesh.  “Arrrrggghh!” Dwayne roared as his fat cock grew even longer and wider and his voice deepened. Dwayne could feel the transformation slowing as he heaved his huge pecs and felt the stubble on his jaw.  “Oh fuck! What…what happened to me?!” Dwayne rumbled.  “You became one huge, hot, fuckin muscle daddy, just like me” Tyler purred.  “No! This can’t…be…happening!” Dwayne growled.  “Shit bro! You’re fucking huge!” Tyler ogled the mocha muscle monster his neighbor had become, running his hand over Dwayne’s swollen striated pecs.  “Don’t…don’t man!” Dwayne weakly whimpered as his felt Tyler’s tongue on his now super sensitive nipples.  Dwayne could feel Tyler’s hand around his now swelling cock.  “How about you fuck me hard with that big fat schlong of yours…daddy?” Tyler’s warm breathe whispered into Dwayne’s ear.   Dwayne shoved Tyler away, feeling his neighbor’s thick shoulders as he did do.  Dwayne was definitely having a mental struggle over the changes that had just occurred. “No…fuck…” Dwayne cupped Tyler’s pale big hard  glutes in his large hands and felt the warm flesh, moaning softly as he did. “You like that big ass…daddy… I know you do. I can sense it”, Tyler purred seductively.  Dwayne slapped Tyler’s big bubble butt and sucked in a breath as his watched the big butt jiggle. “So, why don’t you just fuck me already?” Tyler growled. A look of lust glazed over Dwayne’s eyes as he slapped Tyler’s ass harder.  Tyler moaned loudly, while Dwayne, like an uncaged animal, glided his big fat dick into Tyler’s virgin hole.  

After their passionate fuck session, the reality of their situation hit Tyler as both men basked in the afterglow.  “Wha…what’s gonna happen when our wives get home?” Tyler purred into Dwayne’s ear as he lay on Dwayne’s massive pec and was cradled by his powerful ebony arm.  “Who gives fuck, bro?” Dwayne rumbled back to his new lover, “let’s just enjoy Father’s Day like a couple of big, horny muscle daddies should”.   “Happy Father’s Day, Daddy” Tyler grinned as he playfully kissed Dwayne’s big brown nipple.  “Happy Father’s Day to you too…my sexy Daddy” Dwayne hugged Tyler closer as the two hulks gazed up at hundreds of meteors streaking across the early morning sky.

• Like 20
  • Upvote 2