Hyper-verse

Hi, Zhu here. I’m going to post short snippets of weird hyper growths, shapes, a collection of kinks! I'll be editing this post and expand upon different ideas, scenarios, and growths depending on what you guys talk about or are curious about. They're a bit random and disorganized, but I hope it's still something fun to go through to celebrate the 5th Anniversary of growth!

These are adventures crafted from a variety of people that have collaborated or commissioned me.

They’re wild, weird, and not for the feint of heart.

If you like certain story elements, feel free to DM me to give you Discord  (Zhu#6525) and Telegram (ZhuBlue) details!

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/TcwNvnQ

(DM for Freaky Discord)

Telegram: https://t.me/zhubeast

Freaky Telegram: https://t.me/brutigon

Experiments

Sock Growths

Zhu tries a bit of some growth socks. His arms and body grow a bit at first, the smell and texture is nice. He puts one on his cock and his normally 18 inch cock expands out with each thrust 2 inches until it reaches 4 feet long, his cock sock dangles at his feet.

“Fuck that feels so good” Zhu mutters. He places some on his hands, arms and feels his forearms bulge out in sweaty sock puppet bulges on his hands and feet. Zhu puts a sock over his head like a beanie and his head expands taller like a gorilla. His biceps swell up to 36” in diameter, his triceps mirroring that, his arms spanning a few feet up and down with a few pumps. Zhu’s pits push out to his waist, his pubes coil around and he finds the bag of socks to plaster himself full of the growth clothings. His nose expands out like a horny tengu beast, sniffing himself through the socks, and also putting on a few jocks. Zhu's head builds pressure, his hands expand and inflate to the size of boulders, his forehead becomes muscled and gorilla like. The pleasure is immeasurable, his senses are heightened, every muscle on his face and body flex with every breath.

Fall_Bub_Gorilla_01.thumb.jpg.95b1b12f7178c472bf9127a75b56c3f7.jpg

Food Growths

Zhu concocts some salts that he adds to foods that grow in his tummy making his abs inflate into fun shapes mixed with muscle and hair. He grunts as his abs inflate to the size of a lake, sloshing and bulging with tight muscle. Might contain loud noises! He stuffs other men with his cock sock and spews out different flavored cums and steams that make funny sounds or funny faces out of beasts. It's light hearted, a fun take on inflation, eating, and if you like vore, you can see Zhu's food dance around in men's tummies with no cost of any soul or life! What a deal!

Medael_02.thumb.jpg.c8632c1bc3b0e5c2970594c8a2733819.jpg

Fall_Inflate_01.thumb.jpg.3fdf2305482e12e11cdcbe0be72151d5.jpg
Rule 34

I might compile some grandpas like Master Roshi, Iskander, Iroh, Avatar based bearded buff men, or other buff grandpas from games like Gouken, Zangief, and more! Buumi from Avatar too, I could make them all explode with muscle or do growths inspired by the cartoons, using their dialogue, accents, and moans to make distinctions between each toon, and make it a part of their sexual vernacular. "BUUMI GONNA GO BOOM"

Buumi_01.thumb.jpg.8cba54610345819ecfcac52ce707ff47.jpg

Horror Stories

Zhu tells of sexual horror stories between different men that either went too far and enjoyed it, or his own personal experiences seeing beings that he wanted to avoid. Or guilty pleasures of universes he’s filled, an explanation of his own multiverse branches. Ideas such as growing your forehead in multiple creases like a gorilla sorta brow that's ever expanding. Expanding the nose, lips, sometimes adding weird hyper features like braces, or glasses, or toon like horny eyes. The mean moan in caps lock, thrusting violently into their on sexual craze, shouting: "BOOOM BUUUUOOORPPP FUCK YEAH FUCK MEUTH CAWK UPP FUCGGG" Their voice slurred in a deep bass rumble as they reach cosmic levels of growth that not even humans can see all of in their vast horizon of bulk and out of control hair.

Buumi_02.thumb.png.673331fbd729b467bb61c8085a80c42e.png

Cosmic Stories

Zhu tells the tales of different meta verses, and how they’re interlinked in his dream states. How different people hooked up to frequencies can become their own dream or nightmare and how the subconscious can become a tool to use it as a form of expression or depression. It's a bit pensive, it involves growths and scales of different proportions, and explores the mental realms of growth, and a technical exploration of finer anatomies and movements.

Hyper Arena

Fights in the ring involving different players that flex their bodies into different shapes for competition. This involves different sports, games, competitions for growth. This includes jocks of varying adult kinds that grow and flex in a manner of ways, or playing games with the audience with either voting or comments on who to grow and draw in either comic or long story format.

Normal Hyper

This involves normal hyper growths akin to the classic macro muscle growth stories you guys would like, but interpreted through Zhu's humor and world.

Action Hyper

Zhu has a whole few worlds dedicated to growth. I've personally drawn lots of comics and animations on more serious notes involving actual drama or story telling of magic, the unraveling of life, the meaning of death, and how their lives are intertwined with everyone else's imaginations and worlds. I have a wide cast of characters, they all have animations and games possibly planned in the future if I get a good living. But for now I can make a few snippets about each guy, their personality, and how they imagine their growths.

Mihk
He grows from breathing in air and the earth around him. His elements are earth and air after all! Every stomp he makes inflates his feet, every breath he takes he'll be growing you.

8LUE_Portraits_Combine_03.thumb.png.7144dee219767d2092272329be4284b9.png

I'll be updating this over the next few days as a compendium for all things growth. It's fairly different, not standard, but if you guys like any ideas I'll gladly write a short chapter in response. Enjoy!

Fall_Huge_01_S.png

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1