The New Equipment Supplier (Finished June 27, 2021)

dredlifter

Sounds like the perfect beginning to a muscle relationship story!  Dredlifter, as usual, your timing and detail is just right.  And looking forward to the next chapter where the protagonist gets to know our handsome bodybuilder better.

• Like 1

As usual, your muscle descriptions are the best ! This scene (bber @ hotel room with an admirer) is something I have in mind all the time ! Really enjoyed your story … you are such a great writer …..

• Like 1

As I had said in my previous post, I think Dredlifter's writing is excellent, especially enjoying his timing and detail.  To me, it is especially sexy when a regular-sized man (even better a slender man) meets a very muscular handsome man, and in this case a competitive bodybuilder(!), and they hit it off.   

Again, this is just my taste speaking, but I don't get the infusion into the story, when it's proceeding so smoothly and realistically, of the supernatural - the taking of non-existent pills or potions.  Ian meets a beautifully muscular handsome man who gets his juices flowing. Then, when Kirk takes his clothes off, the overwhelming sexual charge for Ian is when the bodybuilder now reveals the size of his totally ripped-to-shreds, competition-ready, very-low-bodyfat and striated-filled sensuous physique? 

Don't everyone hate me for this!  I love Dredlifter's writing, but, if I had the skills to be able to write a wonderful story like this myself, I would just tweak that one thing.

I'll buy whatever he's selling!  Also, I may need to see a few more presentations!

The pills add an extra tweak to the story since the narrator will now be growing! 

ROWRLL!
Great read!

• Like 2

18 hours ago, DennisFLL said:

Again, this is just my taste speaking, but I don't get the infusion into the story, when it's proceeding so smoothly and realistically, of the supernatural - the taking of non-existent pills or potions.

Just mixing things up.  Some of my stories have massive unrealistic growth.  Some have slow, realistic growth over time.  Some have crazy McGuffins, some don't.  

• Like 6