The New Equipment Supplier (Finished June 27, 2021)

dredlifter

One short that will ebcome a classic.

Im sure the coach knew about the pills and when Kirk comes back to thank him he will fin a massive coach competing agains him that will turn him even more to grow.

• 4 weeks later...

This is an extremely late comment, but I still wanted to thank @dredlifter for writing such a wonderful story for the Storiversary. I read this, finally, a couple of weeks  ago, but kept forgetting to come back to this page to leave my remarks.

I really enjoyed the story, as I do all of the author's work. The setup had lots of great little moments that had both laughing and aroused at the same time. Then there's the slow build up as Kirk keeps revealing more and more of himself, and then there's the ultimate payoff when he starts outgrowing his clothes. I loved that it ended with the promise of the narrator growing too. I kept thinking that if the pills need calories to work, they better be ordering up some room service, pronto! :) 

This is definitely a story that I will come to from time to time and re-read in the future! 

• Like 2