THE CENTRE - PART FIVE

It was the doorbell that woke him up the next afternoon.  Half asleep, Ben lifted himself up from the floor and immediately cracked his head against the ceiling; large slabs of plaster falling down around him.  Fuck, he thought as he looked at all the food wrappers and empty bottles that he had thrown around him when he had finished eating.  

Waking up quickly, he took stock of himself.  His whole body ached from sleeping in an odd position on the floor and the body hair which had grown much longer and denser during the last transformation,now thickly covered most of his body; although it could never hide the immense musculature he had underneath.  He knew that he desperately needed a shower since all around him, all he could smell was the odour of his own body and dried cum.  He also desperately wanted to brush his teeth.  

The larger I get, he thought, will these human needs go away?  Will I cease to care who smells the potent musk rising off of my body?  

His thoughts were cut short as the doorbell rang again followed by loud knocking.  Could it be the police, he wondered.  I was pretty sloppy last night… how hard could it be for them to find me?  Even if there’s five of them, they won’t be a match for me.  I could easily snap their necks… but what would I do with the bodies?  I’m not big enough to eat them… yet…. Ben let out a deep rumble of a laugh which prevented him from hearing the broken and unlocked door open.

“Ben?  Ben… are you in here?”  Ben held his breath hearing the man’s voice.

“Ben… it’s… fuck it’s ripe in here… Ben… it’s Liam…”. Liam walked further into the living space and came face to face with the massive caveman-looking giant Ben had become.  

“What the fuck!!!”  Liam stepped backwards and as he tried to turn, fell onto the floor.  This gave Ben plenty of time to grab Liam and drag him further into the flat.

“Let me go!  Please!”

“Liam!!  It’s me!  Ben”. When Ben spoke he was amazed at how loud and deep his voice had become.  “I let you suck me off on Saturday… remember?”

“There’s no way!!  How… how…”

“It’s a long story, but believe me… it’s me!  I shot all over your shirt… I have no clue how you explained that to your wife.”

“I… I threw it away and bought a used one at the market.  I told her a group of pigeons had shit all over me.  How, though?  How can this happen?  You were normal two days ago.”

Anger began to rise up in Ben.  “I’m still normal, Liam!  I’m better than normal… far superior to any man out there!  You wish you had an ounce of my muscle…my height… my masculinity!!  I’m a fuckin’ god!!”  Ben rose up higher on his knees as he prepared to grab the man who had insulted him in his own house.

“Ben… Ben… mate… I misspoke.  I shouldn’t have said you weren’t normal!  You’re… you’re incredible.  I’ve never seen anything like you!  I’m scared as fuckin hell standing here and I got a hard on!”  Ben’s anger slowly began to fade away as he looked at the terrified yet horny little man.

“You were all I could think of, Ben.  All weekend.  I must have wanked ten times just thinking about you.  I tried calling you last night but it went right to voicemail…”

“My phone… I broke it after I grew the first time… or was it the second.  I don’t remember…”

“Grew the first time?  What’s going on with you?”  As Ben settled back onto the floor, Liam sat down as well.  This was the first time that Ben had been close to another person since Saturday, and he was amazed at the size difference.  Liam looked so tiny… so easily breakable…. when he had been with him on Saturday, he hadn’t really taken in how attractive the other man was.  He was big… definitely a rugby player.  Some fat but only laying over solid muscles.  His hair was longish but not quite shoulder length, and despite his age, it had a mixture of salt and pepper in it giving him a fairly dignified yet rugged look.  Liam’s eyes were sky blue with some laugh lines around them, and a wide mouth with kissable lips and perfectly straight teeth.  Yeah, Ben thought, he was definitely hot… by mere human standards! 

“I doubt you’ll believe me when I tell you.”  Ben grabbed one if the few Diet Coke bottles that were left and ripped the top off of it, liquid spraying on his pecs and abs.  Fuck, he’s a beast, Liam thought, but the longer I’m with him… the more I want him!  He’d likely kill me if he fucked me… but what a way to go!!

“Try me.”

Ben proceeded to tell Liam the entire story: beginning with getting slightly drunk at the pub, finding the YouTube video, listening to it, his cock growing 4 inches, listening to it again and again, the muscular and testosterone changes after the fourth listen, the changing of the mantra, his insane muscle and height growth, and how now he didn’t even need to listen to it to grow, just get so aroused the mantra takes over.  All through the story Ben watched as Liam massaged his hard cock through his jeans.  Of course he wants a piece of it, Ben thought, who wouldn’t.  When he was finished, the first question Liam had was:

“What was the name of that video?”  He took out his phone and opened up the YouTube App.

“I don’t think you should… it… it could be dangerous.  Look what’s happened to me.”  Should he let Liam go anywhere near The Centre.  He was so much more fit than Ben had been… what if The Centre thought Liam would be a much more suitable vessel for its power…

“No.  The Centre’s mine, Liam.  I’m sorry.  It’s mine.”  Ben knew that he sounded like a petty child, but he couldn’t help it.  Even standing 17 feet tall his ego and confidence was only 5’8 and a failure.

“I understand.  You don’t need to tell me the name.”  Liam put his phone on the floor and leaned back to look directly at Ben’s abs .  “So… what’s your plan?  You can’t exactly keep living here.  It’s eventually going to become too small for you.”

“I haven’t really thought about it… this all happened so quickly.  All I know is.. there’s a power that I can tap into… and it’s changing me… perfecting me…”

“What’s the end game?”

“I don’t know… keep going until I reach the end.”

“What do you think’s at the end?”  Both men stared at each other and didn’t speak for a minute or so.  Ben’s cock started to harden slightly just thinking about The Centre and what his final form would be.

“When it’s done… I don’t know… but I think it’s going to be epic.  Something…” Ben couldn’t say the words.  He just kept looking at Liam.  A moment later, the smaller man stood up and walked over to Ben.  Even at 6’2 Liam only came up to Ben’s chin, and Ben was sitting on the floor.

Raising his arm, Liam brought his hand up to Ben’s hair and ran his fingers through it.  The hair on his head was so thick… so shiny and full.  Liam moved his hand down to Ben’s face and felt the fullness of his beard.  Touching it, there was no way that he could ever get his hand through the forest that had grown on Ben’s face.  He loved how it grew on his face, down his neck, and onto his chest.

Moving closer, Liam inhaled and took in Ben’s scent.  This is exactly what a man should smell like, he thought.  He smells of power and sex.  Moving even closer, Liam leaned up and brought his small mouth up to Ben’s large one.  The giant kept his mouth closed for a few moments, but couldn’t resist kissing Liam full and deep.  As Ben’s tongue entered Liam’s mouth, Liam was shocked to feel how long and thick Ben’s tongue was; how it easily filled all of his mouth.

Ben moved his arms and wrapped them around the smaller man bringing him closer to him.  No one is worthy of satisfying me, he thought, but while I’m still human, there’s nothing wrong with playing around.

For a moment Liam panicked when felt the massive arms wrap around him, but seconds later he felt oddly safe.  This is the kind of man I could go for… if I wasn’t married… and he’s a giant…”

Liam heard a deep moan coming from Ben.  Parting lips, the smaller man pulled slightly away, looked Ben in the eyes and smiled.  Moving his hands over Ben’s pecs, he could feel how dense his muscles were, and he wasn’t even flexing.  Never needing to do something so badly in his life, Liam opened his mouth and began to suck on Ben’s long fat nipple.  As soon as his mouth had wrapped around it, Ben grunted and felt his cock harden.

Ben wanted to tell Liam to stop, but he just couldn't find the words.  All he could feel was Liam’s expert tongue flicking and encircling his nipple while sucking on it at the same time.  Pulling up for air, Liam dragged his tongue over the nipple and over to Ben’s pec cleavage.  The slabs of muscle were so big and thick that there was no way he could get his tongue all the way into the dark crevice.  Instead, he continued his tongue bath down to Ben’s abs.

When he got to this position Liam could feel the heat rising from the 3 foot cock that bobbed and swayed next to his head.  Powerless, Liam moved his mouth over to Ben’s titanic shaft and began to lick it.  Worshiping such an enormous cock had Liam leaking in his jeans.  The scent rising up from Ben’s balls filled his nostrils and sent him into overdrive.  In one quick move he went from bathing the shaft with his tongue to licking a cock head that was nearly the size of his own cranium.

“No!!  Liam… stop!!  We can’t…”

“I want to…. You won’t hurt me.”

“No… but if we keep going… I’ll link myself to The Centre and I’ll grow.”

“Can’t you not link with it?”

“No… I can already feel it… it’s near… it wants me to continue so I’ll grow more and more… but I’m not ready to face the world yet.  I will be soon… but not yet.

“I have an idea.  My Dad… he passed away six months ago.  He used to have a furniture business.  Just across London Fields, about 20 minutes away is his warehouse.  It’s empty… and massive.  40 foot ceilings… an area with a hose where you can shower… plenty of room for you to spread out… and you can grow there without the world catching a glimpse of you before you’re ready.  What do you think?”  Liam looked up at Ben, a twinkle in his eyes.

“That… that would be amazing.  Do you think you’d…. Never mind.”

“What?”

“I’m going to need help.  I’m going to need food and drink among other things.  As you can imagine, this world isn’t built for someone my size.”

“Of course I’ll help you.  That’s all I want to do is help you… feed you… bathe you… and help you to grow even bigger and more powerful.”

“What about your wife?”

“Don’t worry about her.  We’ve needed to have a serious talk for a while… and maybe it would be good for her if I slipped away for a few weeks.  So… you gonna move in?”

“I don’t see how I could pass it up!”  Once again Ben reached out to Liam, and they kissed. 

After a few minutes, feeling The Centre closer than ever, Ben moved Liam away from him.  “Go get your phone.”

Liam looked seriously at Ben and then did as he was told, picking it up from the floor where he had left it, and brought it back to Ben.  “Open up YouTube,” the giant said.  

Liam looked up at him.  “Are you sure?  I know you’re protective of this entire thing… I don’t need…”

“No.  I was being selfish.  I want you to have a taste.  I really do.”  Ben smiled.  He hated to be getting so close so quickly to this little man since soon he would need to say goodbye, but he might as well enjoy the companionship while he had it.

Ben let him know what the name of the video was, and as soon as he heard the music, Ben was hard and leaking pre from his cock.  “Stop!!  Stop!!!”  Liam paused it.  “Do you have earphones?  I can’t hear it.  As soon as I hear his voice… I’m connected to The Centre and it will be impossible for me to resist it.”

Liam didn’t have any earphones, so Ben told him where he could find some in his room.  Entering the living area with his headphones, Ben told him to take off all of his clothes.  When Liam was naked, Ben took in the sight of the naked man standing in front of him.  Liam’s cock was of a good size at 8.5 inches with fairly large balls.  He’s going to be pretty big even after one session, Ben thought.  

Leaning over, Ben lifted Liam up and held him close to the ceiling and proceeded to suck on both his cock and balls, easily fitting them both in his mouth.  Soon Ben could taste Liam’s pre on his tongue, and found himself loving the flavour of this man; he almost tasted like honey… sweet and salty.

When Ben could feel Liam was getting near, he set him down onto the floor.  Liam looked like Ben had slapped him by forbidding him to cum, but Ben knew what was coming was even better.  “Put on the earphones and press play!”

Ben watched as Liam did as he was told, relaxing with his against a piece of the broken sofa.  Soon his breathing was deep and even, and Ben knew that Liam was making his first contact with The Centre.  Minutes later, Liam’s cock began to swell thicker and thicker as if some supernatural creature was blowing it up like a balloon.  His whole shaft turned red and then purple as Liam began to slowly stroke himself.

Ben started to get hard again watching Liam’s cock stretch larger.  His already egg sized testicles grew to be lemon sized and then swelled even further to resemble two baseballs shoved in a sack.  Liam kept moaning and stroking as his shaft erupted in length, going from 9 inches to 11 in a matter of minutes.  

Ben leaned over Liam and began to lick the shaft with his mighty tongue.  Liam let go and gave in to Ben’s tongue bath, moaning loudly as his cock continued to swell even larger.  “That’s it, Liam.  Grow that cock massive for me.  I want a fucking monster in your pants that only I’ll be able to take!”  As if hearing Ben, Liam’s cock proceeded to get even harder and erupted with thick blue veins.

“Grow for me, Liam!  Grow!!”  Ben was sucking Liam off harder now as Liam’s cock became a fountain of pre, suddenly becoming a firehose in his mouth!  Ben grinned, but as he lapped up more and more pre, he began to hear Liam start on the mantra.  As soon as he did, Ben was shocked to see a bright white light rising up from the center of Liam’s chest and flowing around his cock and balls.

Ben pulled away from sucking Liam’s cock and watched as the white energy sped faster and faster around his crotch, forcing it to swell thicker and longer… nearly reaching 14” long… the head thickening into a huge fist sized mushroom.  As it whipped around Liam even faster, like living lightning, Liam began screaming the mantra over and over again.  Ben’s cock had begun to leak and he released a guttural moan as he watched Liam’s cock transform into the biggest human phallus except his own.  

As if sensing that Ben was near, the energy rose up into the air and stayed there, floating in space before him. It’s watching me… taking me in, Ben thought.  Suddenly, like a bolt of lightning, it shot directly at Ben, inserting itself into his head by entering his forehead directly between his eyes.

Ben roared as he felt a pain equivalent to having his head explode.  There was a ringing in his ears and even when he tried to open his eyes, all he could see was a white light.  The Power of The Centre whipped so quickly and forcefully around Ben’s brain that he thought he was going to lose consciousness.  Here is where I die, he thought. As quickly as it had started, the pain began to fade away as if it had never been.

Moments later, Ben began to feel a burning deep within the centre of his brain that began to stretch out to every inch of his body.  Panting loudly as wave after wave of orgasmic bliss ran through him, Ben fell onto his hands and knees splintering the floor beneath him and nearly squashing Liam as his own newly massive cock began to shoot out rope after rope of cum.  Looking at Liam with wild eyes, Ben let out a loud groan as the power building within him grew even stronger.

Just when Ben thought he couldn't take any more, the sensation became even more intense.  Drool fell from his mouth as tears fell from his eyes.  Too much, his mind screamed… too much power entering me… filling me… not prepared for this much…

Liam looked up as he heard the loud cracking noises coming from Ben.  He watched in awe as Ben’s entire body began to stretch longer and wider, filling up the room.  The sounds coming from his stretching body made Liam think that Ben’s transformation must be horribly painful, but the deep moans coming from his lips said otherwise.  As his frame grew larger, so did Ben’s muscles.  Watching his entire body growing right in front of Liam made his own cock harden, and he couldn’t help stroking it as he watched Ben take up more and more of the room.

Soon Ben’s back was hitting the ceiling, and still he grew.  Even on my hands and knees my body is over twelve feet tall, he thought, as he crouched down further to the floor. Eventually, even that extra room he gained was diminished as he expanded in all directions.  Seeing Ben’s body take over the whole room, his musk clouding Liam’s senses, Liam found himself cumming at the sight of him.  In his orgasm filled mind, he was shocked to see black tribal tattoos begin to appear over several areas of Ben’s body.  It looked to him as if some invisible tattoo artist was using Ben as a living canvas as he grew, covering his arms and part of his pecs, creating a primitive work of art on him.

No longer caring, and with a deafening roar that sounded more animal than human, Ben staggered to his feet and forced his body through the ceiling.  As he stood, his head, neck and massive pecs filling the flat above, his gigantic arms tore down everything that was in his way.  Worried for his own life as large chunks of plaster and brick fell around him, Liam stood his naked body up and ran to take cover in Ben’s bedroom.  Even in the other room, cracks began to form on the walls and ceiling as the entire structure was weakened by Ben’s massive form gaining hundreds upon hundreds of pounds more in pure muscle mass.

As he began to fill up two stories, Ben could feel the power of The Centre dissipating.  With one final surge of muscle growth the process stopped.  It’s preparing me, he thought as he took in his new surroundings, soon it won’t stop.  This was a taste of my future…. I can’t believe I’m nearly as big as this building!  If I wanted to, I could tear the whole thing down around me!  Soon, he thought… soon.

A loud ringing in his ears filled his head as a quick image popped into Ben’s head.  Is that monster really me, he wondered as he took stock of the image the vision was showing him.  My final form… how… how will that be possible…. So beautiful… yet… it’s a creature living purely by instinct… far removed and towering above humanity… the true peak of the food chain… a warrior… a predictor…. As he looked into his own eyes… he knew the world would forever fear him…

As the vision faded away, Ben lowered himself to his knees.  Catching his breath and trying to steady himself after what he had seen, Ben called out: “Liam…”. From the adjacent room, Liam moved closer to the massive man.  “I can’t fucking believe what I just saw, mate, I just can’t.”  Every part of Ben was simply so massive now, Liam thought, so massive and so masculine.

Looking into the smaller man’s eyes, Ben tried to smile.  “It’s changing me… not just physically… but mentally… and this was the biggest surge of power yet.  Becoming… I don’t know what… making me more primal…”

“But why?”

“I don’t know… but there’s no stopping it.  My final metamorphosis… it’s going to happen soon… and it terrifies me… but I can’t wait…”. Simply hearing Ben speak in a new deep bass had Liam’s massive cock hard once again.  Within seconds it was leaking a river of pre onto the floor.  Surprised by how potent the scent was, Ben began to drool.  Feeding time, he thought, as he opened his large mouth and began to forcefully suck Liam’s cock until he was releasing himself over and over again into the stomach of the hungry giant.

• Like 21
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

THE CENTRE - PART SIX

Ben looked up at the metal ceiling, stretched his arms as high as he could, even stood on his toes, but still he wasn’t able to touch it.  Soon, he thought, but not yet.  Being in such a large area, Ben could finally take stock of how large he had become.  Before, in his small flat, he could only guess, but looking at himself compared to the known forty foot ceilings, he registered that he now stood just over twenty-five feet tall.  His cock thickened slightly at the acknowledgment that he was indeed the tallest man on Earth.

I think it’s Tuesday, Ben thought.  I wonder if my boss’ secretary tried to ring me to see why I haven’t come in.  Imagine his face when I walk down The Strand directly for his offices.  He will be the first person I eat.  Ben chuckled but caught himself when he realised what he had just thought.  Am I… going to… eat…  I couldn't… but then… I am at the top of the food chain now… I’m the Apex Predator…and that is what we do.  It would only be natural.  Soon…. 

At least I can stand up here and not have to lean or crouch all the time.  When the next surge comes, that’s how he had started referring to when The Centre took him over, it will most definitely become a tighter squeeze in here.  The one after that… this building will be history.

The warehouse that Liam had gotten him too was exactly how he described it.  The main room took up an entire block, and the ceilings were over 40 feet tall.  After arriving, Ben easily moved pieces of unused machinery to the side walls so that he could comfortably spread himself out.  Ben laughed to himself thinking of how effortlessly he had moved several tons of machinery; it had been just like moving a chest of drawers by himself would have been; cumbersome but far from impossible.

Ben lay down on the cool cement floor and stretched himself out, looking up at the ceiling once again.  Deep in the pit of his stomach he could feel The Centre was near, waiting for him to call on it… gaining strength until even Ben had no ability to stop it taking over.  The feeling of growth… of power… was becoming highly addictive and even though he was still a little afraid of it, he longed for it all the time.

Imagine Liam’s face when he returns and I’m even bigger… better… more superior than any human that’s ever lived.  Yes, he thought, far superior… The burning grew in his stomach as he felt it start to reach out to every cell and atom… every strand of his DNA.  I’m not just getting bigger and stronger anymore… I’m actually transforming into something else… I’ll soon have more power in my one pinky finger than thousands of nuclear bombs.  YES!!  To feel what it’s like to have all of that power!!  HIM!!  The boy called fag and poofter would control the fate of every creature on Earth!!

But, then there was Liam.  Ben hardly knew him… had only been in his actual presence twice… but he could see how easily he could fall in love with the tall Scotsman.  He loved how Liam laughed when Ben had tried to be so careful tearing down the wall from his flat to the street, but had only succeeded in causing the entire building to fall down around him.  “Just like a child destroying a block castle, you are,” Liam had told him as Ben moved brickwork and plaster to get out of the rubble.  He hadn’t even been scratched when the entire building had collapsed on top of him, but couldn't help grinning sheepishly over what he had done.  

Trying to prove that he was in control over his own strength, Ben had quickly worked his way into the large soft sided lorry that Liam had procured to move him from his flat to his father’s warehouse.  As he lay on the floor of the lorry, he began to think of the man that had just entered his life.  Would they have had a future together if none of the changes from The Centre had occurred?  Probably not since the only reason Liam had noticed him was due to the massive cock he had shoved down his jeans that Saturday morning.  No, he never would have looked twice at the original Ben.  Also, Liam was married.  Those type of men never left their comfortable worlds.  At least that is what he had learned from movies and magazines.  If he could have Liam… even for a short time… that would be the icing on the cake.

Liam would simply be a diversion until his transformation was complete.  Then, he would have no need for human companionship… or any companionship.  He would be a god!  Power would be his companion… destruction… that would be all he needed.  

As Ben lay on the floor, his cock hard and leaking puddles onto the floor, he closed his eyes and began to slowly stroke himself.  He could feel The Centre igniting his veins as it grew stronger.  If I just let it out for a second… just a small taste…. 

Ben inhaled deeply and discovered that he was suddenly able to distinguish different smells on the air from miles away.  He inhaled again, and found that just from its scent he could tell which animal was walking by the building, or had walked by in the past few days.  The more different pheromones he took in, the more acute his sense of smell was becoming.  He found he could smell the men and women who had worked here years prior.  He could smell a woman menstruating miles away.  

Yes, he thought.  Take me over… change me… 

As he breathed in deeply again, as his lungs filled with air, he found that now he could smell and recognize thousands of scents at one time, categorise them, and focus on the ones that were of most importance.  Liam… he could smell Liam… he was 6 miles away and driving toward him… he had showered… wanked in the shower… changed… brushed his teeth, ate a ham sandwich, grabbed a quick cup of tea, and left the house.  Ben could smell Liam’s whole journey;  the ten minutes he spent at the petrol station, his visit to the supermarket, the scent of the man who couldn't stop staring at Liam’s massive bulge, the smell of his pheromones when he realised he was being watched and began to get aroused.. the scent of both men as Liam fucked the guy behind the store in the dark… the aroma rising up from the man’s hairy ass as Liam forced his cock in deeper and deeper… the scent of blood as Liam tore the opening of the guys ass as he pounded him harder and deeper… the strong aroma of cum as he shot inside the man… the faint sweat that lightly coated his chest and brow as he attempted to zip up his pants over his still leaking and only half deflated cock… leaving the man exhausted on the grass… finally the need Liam felt to be close once again to Ben.  

Ben felt his whole body swell larger as the Centre grabbed hold of him.  

Ben’s own cock lengthened and thickened as he saw Liam fucking this man simply by catching his scent.  Ben licked his lips as he could practically taste the smell of the blood dripping from the man’s torn ass as Liam pounded him harder and deeper; unable to control the lust he felt since the growth of his cock.  Yes, Ben thought as his cock grew even longer, rivalling his own arm in length. Feeling the immense weight of his cock,  Ben opened his eyes for a moment to see the engorged head rising up over his pecs, dripping and coating his chest in pre.

Ben’s hands and feet cracked, stretched, and grew much larger… thicker.  The palms of his hands grew calloused, and he let out a cry as his fingers lengthened and his nails began to extend; growing tougher and sharper.  At the same time, his feet grew wider as the soles of his feet hardened and thickened.  Pain shot through his legs as he felt the big toes on both feet begin to stretch longer as well as further away from his other toes, creating a better platform to carry his expanding size.

Hands and feet… starting there… growing stronger… soon I’ll be able to tear down mountains with my hands.  No!  Soon I won’t be able to call them hands…

Ben whimpered as The Centre forced his rib cage to grow larger and thicker, forcing his chest out further from his body.  The bones of his shoulders grew wider and thicker, expanding his upper body even more until his chest had nearly doubled in size.

While his upper body grew larger, his neck and trap muscles began to grow even denser.  Soon his traps had grown past his ears and merged with the back of his head.  Ben could feel his cock leaking more and more pre onto his upper body as the head swelled and lengthened in epic proportions.

As his upper body began to further transform itself, Ben began to roar as his cranium started to grow even larger to keep in proportion to his amplifying body.  Feeling his eyes, nose, and mouth swell and enlarge had him feeling the most unspeakable pain he had ever felt in his life, and it was only getting worse.  

His neck expanded even thicker as a metamorphosis began to occur inside his own body.  As he telescoped larger, his bones were growing thicker, denser, and totally unbreakable.  Trying to endure the pain he was going through, Ben slammed his hands onto the concrete floor leaving enormous potholes and cracks wherever they came down.

Just when he thought he couldn't take it anymore and he’d go mad from the pain, Ben began to feel an orgasmic rush begin to take him over.  Experiencing his balls swelling larger, Ben dragged his nails over the concrete and found that he could now dig into the floor as if it were ice cream!  

With one final surge of growth, Ben let out a deafening roar that grew louder and deeper the longer it continued.  Several of the windows in the building shattered and the walls began to rattle and crack at the sound.  As his monolith of a cock began to ejaculate, it caused fractures and holes in the walls and the ceiling wherever his cum hit.

Ben was lost in the orgasmic bliss of The Centre and never wanted it to end, and he felt it suddenly grab hold of him again and start to grow stronger, preparing him for further transformation.  “NO!!!”  He screamed out.  “GIVE ME ONE LAST NIGHT WITH LIAM!!!”   With the sheer force of his will, he forced The Centre back to where it came from, and was left exhausted and covered in his own cum. 

Curious to know how big he had grown, Ben stood and found himself rising higher and higher.  Soon, the metal ceiling that had seemed far away only 45 minutes ago was much closer, and he could now easily rest his hands on it.  My hands he thought as he took them in.  They were now so massive and strong looking and when Ben opened and closed them he couldn’t believe how alive he felt having these new weapons for hands.  All he wanted to do was use them.

With the nails from his right hand Ben quickly cut away part of the roof, but they were not long enough… yet… to go all the way through, so he balled his hand up into a fist and slammed it through the roof.  Over and over again he did this until he had created a wide hole to let the moonlight in.

“FUCK!!!” He cried out loud as he relished the power that he now had in his hands.  “JUST IMAGINE MY STRENGTH WHEN I GROW TO MY FINAL SIZE!!”  Ben laughed out loud and punched another hole in the ceiling.

“Ben?”  Ben looked down and saw Liam looking up at him.  “You’ve grown… a lot.”  Liam put down the plastic carrier bags he had with him and walked closer to Ben’s legs.“YEAH.  I'M GUESSING I’M ABOUT 35 FEET TALL NOW.”

“Not just your height… everything about you has become so massive!  Your head has to be as big as I am!”

“YEAH… I REALLY EXPLODED WITH GROWTH THIS LAST TIME… AMONG OTHER THINGS.”

“Other things?”

“MY SENSE OF SMELL… I CAN SMELL FOR MILES NOW… I COULD EVEN SMELL YOU FUCKING THAT GUY BEHIND THE SHOP.  I CAN SMELL YOU STARTING TO GET HARD JUST LOOKING AT ME.”

“How did you… I couldn’t help myself…”

“I'M NOT MAD!  I FOUND IT HOT!”  Ben leaned down and picked Liam up.  With one flick of his finger, Ben had torn his clothes off and was doing his best to suck Liam’s cock.  In a few minutes, Liam was releasing an enormous load into the giant's mouth.

Not much nourishment in those balls, Ben thought, but what could I expect from someone so small.  Still, he couldn’t get over how much he cared for the little guy.  When Liam was completely spent after his third orgasm, Ben set him down carefully and sat on the floor.  Even then, Ben felt so far away from Liam.  Sitting I must be twenty feet tall, he thought.

“I thought… tonight we could have dinner and watch a film.  I brought my projector… the rest of the stuff is still in the boot…”. Liam looked up at Ben and smiled.  “But first…”. Liam paused and just grinned.

“WHAT?”

“I wondered… ummm… if you’d let me cut your hair… trim your beard a little.”

“YOU DON'T LIKE HOW I LOOK??”  Ben puffed his body up.  How dare this little man question The Centre’s plan for him!

“No!!  God no!  Calm the fuck down, Ben!  You look incredible… amazing… I just thought… you’re just looking a little scruffy… and you kind of stink… and I just imagined… this might be one of the last times we’re together and I wanted to give something to you for all you’ve given me.”

Ben looked down at Liam and his heart broke open.  At another time Ben never would have let Liam leave his side for a minute and would have day-dreamed of their possible future together.  Why this man now???  Why send him now after years of being so alone…. Tears began to fill Ben’s eyes.

“What??  What is it??  Don’t cry.”  Liam stood up and moved closer to Ben, stroking his massive leg.

“THERE’S GOING TO COME A TIME… LIAM… WHEN I’M GOING TO TELL YOU TO GO… AND YOU’LL NEED TO LISTEN TO ME.  YOU’LL NEED TO RUN… BECAUSE I DON'T WANT ANYTHING TO HAPPEN TO YOU…  EVER… NOT IN A MILLION YEARS… IF THINGS WERE DIFFERENT…”

“Then let’s wrap every night we might never have together into this one night.  Just you and me, a cheesy flick.”  Liam smiled up at Ben.

“I’D LOVE THAT.  I REALLY WOULD.  AND… I’D LOVE FOR YOU TO CUT MY HAIR… GROOM ME.  DO WHATEVER YOU WANT!!  I’M ALL YOURS!!!”

“Excellent!!”  Liam went immediately to work.  To even get close to Ben’s head, Ben had to lie down and then raise himself up on his arms.  Then, with Liam walking on his back and shoulders, he could reach the mane he had grown in the last couple of days.

“Damn, man!!  Your hair’s so thick it’s nearly impossible to cut through!”  But, with some effort Liam was able to do it.  Next he got out some home clippers and began to trim Ben’s beard.  “I’m going to cut it fairly short… shape it… let the world see this crazy square jawline of yours.”

Ben couldn’t believe how happy he felt having Liam groom him.  A couple of times Liam’s cock got hard while doing it, but Ben was quick to take it into his mouth and suck him off.  “I can’t help it, Ben… being this close to you… it’s like I’m worshiping you… and I can’t stop myself from getting hard.”

“I DON'T MIND!  BELIEVE ME!!  I LOVE IT!”  I could suck this man off forever, Ben thought as he closed his eyes while Liam began again trimming his beard.  I just wish I coukd fuck him… or him me…”

“Turn over!!  Time to tame this forest you call chest hair!!  It’s fucking sexy, but I want to see more of this muscle mass!!”  Ben did as he was told, flipping onto his back while raising his arms so that he could rest his head on his hands.  Liam had been trimming his chest hair for nearly ten minutes when he stopped.  He had become engrossed in an area halfway down the side of his chest.  Ben could feel him poking and prodding at the area, and as he did, Ben felt himself getting slightly aroused.

“What are you doing down there?  It’s turning me on!”  Ben moved his head to the left and did his best to look down at Liam, but his shoulders blocked the way.

“This mass.  I think it’s a mass… it’s sort of squishy… but it feels slightly hard as well.”  Liam pressed down on the area which measured approximately four feet in diameter.  As he pushed down again, Ben moaned and felt his cock start to harden.

“STOP, LIAM.  IF YOU KEEP MASSAGING IT I WON'T BE ABLE TO CONTROL MYSELF.”

“It’s just weird, Ben.  It’s on both sides of your torso in exactly the same area.  I’m concerned…”

“THERE'S NO NEED TO BE WORRIED.  EVERYTHING IS PERFECTLY FINE.  WHATEVER IT IS… IT'S ALL PART IF THE CENTRES PLAN.  WHILE YOU'RE TRIMMING MY CHEST HAIR… MAYBE YOU COULD TRIM MY PUBES AS WELL.”

Liam knew that Ben was subtly telling him to stop going on about the masses, but he was having real difficulty letting it go.  After a while of trimming the hair that grew over Ben’s abs, Liam brought the topic up once again.  “What do you think The Centre’s plan is for you?”

“I DON'T KNOW… BUT I'M SURE IT MUST HAVE ONE.  ALL I KNOW IS THAT EACH TIME IT SURGES THROUGH ME, IT'S MAKING ME MORE AND MORE POWERFUL.”

“Have you ever thought of getting in touch with the guy on the video…”

“Walter Bowman.”

“Yeah.  Maybe we should get in touch with him and ask him what information he has about The Centre.  He has to know something.”  Liam started trimming Ben’s pubes, and he couldn't help being in awe of a cock that was thicker than his own body.

“I WOULDN'T KNOW HOW TO CONTACT HIM.  I WOULDN'T KNOW WHERE TO START.”

“Then you agree we should contact him.”  Liam stopped trimming and moved to be in Ben’s eyesite.

“IF IT WOULD EASE YOUR MIND, THEN YES.”

“It’s more than easing my mind.  I want you to be safe.”

“I'M THE BIGGEST AND STRONGEST MAN WHO’S EVER LIVED!  I’M SURE I'M SAFE.”

“That’s not what I mean.”

“I KNOW, LIAM, AND I REALLY APPRECIATE IT… BUT CAN IT WAIT TILL TOMORROW?  I JUST WANT TO ENJOY MY NIGHT WITH YOU.”  Ben smiled at Liam.

“Fine.  But tomorrow we will try and track him down.  Now roll over.  I’m going to trim your back hair.”

After another hour and a half, Liam was finally finished with his manscaping.  After that, he took Ben to an area that had a hose, and using a broom and three bottles of shampoo, Liam washed all of Ben's body.  Once the make-over was complete and Ben had air dried, Ben knelt down on his knees so Liam could have a better look at what he had done.

“Fuckin’ hell, man… you’re a total work of art.  You have to be the best looking guy who ever lived!”  Ben grinned at the compliments.  Liam took a picture of Ben with his phone, and then hooked the phone up to his projector so that Ben could see himself.

When he did, Ben nearly wanted to cry again.  His jet black hair fell down to his shoulders framing the most masculine face he had ever seen.  His beard had been nicely trimmed, and the hair on his body groomed to enable him to see both his massive muscles as well as the tribal tattoos that had appeared on both of his arms.

“I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT'S ME!  I'VE NEVER BEEN VERY ATTRACTIVE.”

“That’s not true.  I stalked you on Facebook and you were dead cute!  I just don’t think you had the confidence to believe in yourself.”

“NO.  I DON'T THINK I DID.  THANK YOU.”

“For what?”

“FOR ALL OF THIS… FOR BEING HERE WITH ME… FOR NOT MAKING ME FEEL SO ALONE.”

Liam rubbed Ben’s thigh.  “You’re never alone.  I’ll always be right there for you when you need me.”

The rest of the evening was the most romantic experience Ben had ever had in his entire life.  Liam had brought in enough food to feed an army… or one hungry giant and his date, lit candles, and together they settled down for a romantic dinner.  Once that was complete, Ben picked him up and placed him right on his pec shelf.  It was there that they both watched the newly edited Justice League film.

As they both viewed what they agreed upon was a better version of the original, Ben caught the scent of Liam’s hormones changing.  His hearing, not as strong as his sense of smell, could hear Liam’s heart beating faster, and Ben’s nose picked up the salty scent of sweat being expelled from Liam’s pores.

While still looking at the movie, Liam said out loud, “You don’t know how badly I want you to fuck me.  I’m dying being this close to you.  You can’t understand how crazy you make me.”

Ben’s heart began to race as he felt Liam’s cock start to harden. “Maybe if I listen to the video again… maybe if I get a little bigger… you could fuck me.”

“YOU DONT KNOW HOW BADLY I WANT TO FUCK YOU OR HAVE YOU FUCK ME… BUT THE CENTRE… IT'S TOO CLOSE…”. Ben’s cock began to stiffen as he began to feel his willpower melt away.  “THE TRANSFORMATIONS… EACH TIME THEY ARE MORE AND MORE EXTREME… ONE DAY SOON…WE BOTH KNOW THAT WHAT WILL BE STANDING BEFORE YOU WILL BE BEYOND OUR COMPREHENSION.  I DO KNOW WHAT THE CENTRE’S PLAN IS FOR ME, LIAM… I'M TO BECOME A CREATURE OF PURE POWER.  THIS PLANET… IT WILL BE MINE TO DO WITH AS I WISH.”

“Is there any way of avoiding this?”  Liam was completely hard now and leaking into Ben’s hairy pecs.

“I DON'T KNOW…. BUT I DON'T THINK I WANT TO.  YOU WOULDNT UNDERSTAND… HAVING BEEN POWERLESS ALL OF MY LIFE…”

The room grew silent.  At first Ben thought Liam was angry with him or had simply started watching the film again, but then he began to feel the small man licking and then trying to suck on his nipple.  Ben let out a guttural moan as pleasure shot from his nipple down to his cock.  As he began to harden… Ben felt The Centre waiting there for him like a hungry shark.

“YOU NEED TO STOP, LIAM.  ITS… ITS TOO CLOSE.”  Ben’s hand began to move down to stroke his cock, but once he realised what he was about to do, he instantly stopped himself.

“You are the most powerful man on Earth, Ben.  Try and control it.”  Liam bit down on Ben’s nipple which caused the giant to buck his hips.

“I… I DON'T THINK I CAN…”

“Try it… for me…”

Liam began to crawl down Ben’s body, licking and kissing every inch as he went.  Soon he was down on Ben’s abs, and the giant could feel him getting closer and closer to his cock.  The Centre was so close… Ben could feel it in every atom of his body.

Just give me this one night, he begged.  Just this one night… and you can have all of me.  Just this one night I want to be pleasured by the man I love.  Love?  Did Ben really mean this?  How could he love Liam, he hardly knew him!  But, when he pictured Liam’s face… thought about how caring he was… how gentle… how kind… Ben could feel The Centre moving back into the shadows.  Deep within him, Ben knew what The Centre was thinking:  I’ll give you one night… but after that… I’ll be back with a vengeance.

Ben groaned again as he felt Liam begin to lick the root of his cock.  Who would have thought that one day I’d have a cock bigger than a human man, he thought, and felt himself getting harder.

“LICK MY BALLS, LIAM.”

Without saying a word, hungry to do as he was bid, Liam moved into position to where the massive sack was directly in front of him.  Taking in Ben’s musk, Liam hungrily began to lick and massage Ben’s enormous balls.  Being so close to them, Liam could actually hear them churning… producing more and more of the giant's seed.

Liam’s own large cock was rock hard and had begun leaking pre onto the concrete floor.  Grabbing this pre with his hands, Liam began to rub and massage it into Ben’s balls sack.  Liam could feel the pulses of pleasure rocking Ben’s enormous body, and Liam wanted nothing more to give him hours of this sensation.

Looking up, Liam was in awe of the titanic cock rising above him.  I need to find Walter Bowman, he thought.  If he can’t stop this… maybe he knows a way for me to join him.  Either way… I think while Ben sleeps… I might have another listen or two for myself.

“LIAM…”

“Yeah?”  Ben’s pre completely coated his own cock and had proceeded to begin showering down on Liam.

“FUCK MY PISS SLIT.”

“Really?”

“THATS THE CLOSEST WE’RE GOING TO GET TO YOU FUCKING ME… AND I NEED IT NOW!!”

Grabbing Liam, Ben lifted him up and lay him on a cock head that was bigger than two king mattresses.  The smell of pre rising up from it was intoxicating, and in a few moments, Liam found himself plunging his cock deep into Ben’s piss slit.

Ben roared as he felt the smaller man begin to slowly ride his cock head.  After a few minutes, Ben couldn't control himself and roared: “HARDER… LIAM!!”

Doing exactly as he was bid, Liam began to roughly fuck the slit of Ben’s cock.  He was now totally covered in the constant river pouring out of it, and soon he was grunting and moaning along with Ben.  Both men could agree that they had never experienced or felt anything like this in their lives, and soon both were on the verge of exploding.

“Ben.. I’m gonna… I’m gonna…”

“DO IT!!  UNLOAD IN ME!”

As commanded, Liam let out a loud guttural moan and began to spasm wildly as he came inside Ben’s enormous cock.  Knowing that he was also very close, Ben began to stroke himself faster and faster with both hands.  A few moments before he was about to explode, Ben grabbed Liam and set him down in his chest.  Then, with a few more strokes, he began to shoot all over the large room.

Minutes later, as his ejaculation began to abate, he moved a large hand and partially covered Liam.  Both men were still panting and were definitely spent from all they had been through.  Both of them were thinking, I could go for a second round, but the feeling of just being able to hold each other was just too strong.

Neither spoke as they had no words on what to say.  Ben was torn as he didn’t want to stop his metamorphosis, but the feelings he had for Liam were becoming just as strong.  Liam… just as he was falling asleep, lulled by the even breathing of Ben beneath him thought to himself… Tomorrow I’m going to find that guy… I’m going to find a way for us to be together forever.

As they both slept, the masses on both sides of Ben’s core began to stretch and grow larger.  As they did, Ben moaned and groaned, his cock hardening from the orgasmic sensations he was feeling.  As Ben’s cock began to leak, the masses began to pulse in sync as if there was something inside of each of them waiting to be born.

• Like 11

THE CENTRE - PART SEVEN

Liam woke up with a start.  He still lay on Ben’s chest while the giant snored lightly beneath him.  Looking at his watch he was surprised to see that it was only 2 am since he was wide awake.  Beneath him he could hear Ben mumbling in his sleep.  Grinning, Liam listened to Ben uttering something about the film, The Incredible Hulk, but after a few moments, he went silent again.  I suppose everything going through his head is about muscle and growth, Liam thought, even while he sleeps.  It’s all he seems to be able to think about. 

Resting his head again on Ben’s thick pecs, Liam let his mind wonder.  All guys want to be more muscular or bigger in some ways, but I guess I never had to worry about that.  He had hit puberty fairly early, and by the time he was 14 he stood 6 feet tall.  Always athletic, playing both rugby and football, his body naturally filled out.  By the time he was 18 and going off to university, he stood 6’6 with a fairly thick muscular build brought on by both sport and working out.

It was at University that he had met Suzie and fallen in love.  She was everything he had always wanted in a partner: free spirited, attractive, funny, opinionated, and caring.  Liam really believed his life was set once he met her.  That had been before he met Jed at the gym.

He had seen the blond muscular man several times before, and Liam no doubt recognized that he was extremely attractive, but Liam never fully admitted to himself that there might be some sexual attraction on his part.  The day Jud actually spoke to him, asked him for a spot, Liam began to feel a stirring in his crotch that he only ever had before with girls.

Conversation came easy for the two, and soon they were scheduling times to work out together, often going for a pint when they finished.  To Liam, Jed was an interesting guy.  He had been born in Yorkshire, was raised on a pig farm, was the first of his family to go to University, and was studying agriculture in order to better help his community.

Three months into their friendship, Liam and Jed kissed for the first time.  It had been late, Suzie was in London visiting her parents, they had both drunk more than usual, and found themselves sitting in the park with a couple of tins of lager on a warm April evening.  Liam remembered the look in Jed’s eyes as they both had gone quiet, leaned into each other, and mutually began to make out.

Like men possessed, they soon had all of their clothes off in the moonlight and Jed was going down on him.  Liam came quickly that night but found himself in Jed’s bed being fucked by and fucking his muscular friend.

The next morning he wasn’t ashamed and things were never awkward between the two.  In fact, they had sex multiple times that next day.  Inbetween sessions Jed told him that he had known he was gay for a while, and though attracted to Liam, he respected the relationship he had with Suzie.  What had occured that night had surprised both of them, and Liam gave into the idea that he was possibly bisexual.

Honest to a fault, Liam told Suzie as soon as she came back that week.  He had prepared himself for the worst, but instead she had proclaimed that he was wonderfully open minded and experimental and loved him for that.  After that, they often had three ways with Jed, and they all became even closer.

A year after it all began, Jed became angry when Liam told him about the night he and Suzie had had with this hot twink.  No commitments had ever been made, and they had never discussed how open this new relationship was, or if it was a relationship at all, but Jed couldn't help being hurt.  The next day, he asked Liam to be exclusive with him… that he loved him… that he wanted to be with only him.

Liam watched that night the beginning of his friendship and relationship with Jed fall apart.  He needed to be honest; he couldn't imagine a life without Suzie, and he also couldn’t see himself having a relationship solely with a man.  That just wasn’t how he was made.  Jed accepted this, and although he tried to continue the relationship as it was, it never regained the magic it had once had.  

Jed didn’t return to University that fall.  His father had had a heart attack and he found that he needed to take care of the farm.  Liam knew that it was true, but he also thought it was an easy excuse for Jed to quietly bow out.  He knew the last months had been hard on his friend and lover, and no doubt would have done the same if he had been in a similar position.  

Four years later he and Suzie married.  They often had three ways with other men, and she never minded him going off to the spa or on a random fuck… and he felt he had the best of all worlds… until he met Ben… the original Ben.  Sure, even that one had been augmented from how he originally looked, but there was something about him that made Liam smile.  He had the same spark that Jed had… and after all of these years… it made Liam feel alive.

Of course he loved the muscle bound hunk Ben had become, and his giant body was ticking all of the fetish boxes he had, and who wouldn’t love growing a massive cock… but something wasn’t feeling right.  This wasn’t about Ben simply growing into a massive giant.  No.  Liam felt there was something else at work which just didn’t seem right.  Liam was beginning to fear what Ben would eventually become… and if Ben wasn’t so wrapped up in the whole thing… he might fear it as well.

He needed to get in touch with Walter Bowman.  He had to have the answers to what was going on.  If not the answers… then maybe he could point them in a direction to someone who did… before it was too late.  There needs to be a way of stopping this or at least slowing it down.  I know that isn’t what he wants… but what about what I want… and I want what’s best for Ben… and I don’t think this is it.  

Careful not to wake Ben, Liam carefully slid down his enormous chest and landed with a thud on the floor.  Quietly he grabbed his laptop and proceeded to plug it into a socket in the far corner of the warehouse.

To look at Liam, you wouldn’t think his true passion lay in computer programming, but it did.  He worked in IT for a multi billion pound company and could spend hours in front of a computer solving problems.  Finding Walter Bowman shouldn’t be any different.

First he took a screen capture of Walter Bowman.  He then proceeded to use a facial recognition programme which would allow a full internet search.  Surprisingly, a match came back fairly quickly.  What Liam found was that Walter Bowman had multiple YouTube channels… and each were about muscle growth, cock growth, height growth, or various other growth related fetishises.  This led him to his Instagram and Twitter account which then led to his accounts on several muscle growth and Macrophile websites.  This lead to a Discord server… and then directly to Walter Bowman himself who happened to be online right at that very moment.  In three minutes Liam had created his own profile (musclegodhunter) and was chatting away to THEW.Bowman.

Musclegodhunter:  Walter!!  Saw your YouTube video about The Centre.

THEW.Bowman:  Did you?  I had a great time making it.  If you are interested, you can subscribe to my Patreon Account to see the videos I create months before they are released to the general public.

Musclegodhunter:  I wanted to talk to you specifically about The Centre.  What is it exactly?

THEW.Bowman:  The Centre?  I just imagined it was this untapped cosmic force.

Musclegodhunter:  Imagined?  Mate… my cock grew 5 inches after one listen to your video.

THEW.Bowman:  Unfortunately I’m not into RP.  Sorry.

Musclegodhunter:  I’m not role playing!  My other friend… he’s listened to your video at least 5 times and he’s grown into a fuckin 30 foot giant.  He doesn’t even need to listen to it anymore… it just takes him over.

There was silence on the side of THEW.Bowman.

Musclegodhunter:  Look if you don’t believe me… let’s do video chat.  I’ll prove it to you.

Silence… then the video chat link lit up.  Liam quickly answered.  On the screen was the face of the man he was desperate to talk to: Walter Bowman.

Liam knew he didn’t have much time, so he moved his laptop so that Walter could catch a great glimpse of his cock.  “Look… I’ll even get it hard for you… prove I’m not lying.”  Liam stroked his cock and quickly it proceeded to get hard.  “See?”

“And the giant!  Where’s the giant?”  Walter was grinning broadly and acting like a child on Christmas Day.  “Let me see the giant!!”

Liam moved the laptop until it was pointing at Ben’s sleeping body.  Liam then walked over to his foot and stood next to it to show the height difference.  When he returned to his laptop, Walter was visually jerking off.

“I know this is turning you on, mate, but I need some answers.”  Walter stopped stroking himself and looked back at Liam.

“Answers?  I don’t have any answers.  I have no clue how this is happening to you both.  I made all of it up… it was a story…”

“Well, your story’s coming to life and you need to stop it.  He’s going to grow more… and as he’s growing… he’s changing… mutating into something else.”

“Mutating?  Into what?”

“Ben keeps saying The Centre is turning him into a creature of absolute power.”

“I need to be there!  I need to see that happen.”

“That’s the point!  I don’t want it to happen.  It has to be stopped.”

“Quite right.  Quite right.  What if he were to go on a rampage and stomp on hundreds of people… or eat them… what if he kept getting bigger and bigger?”  Walter looked at Liam with concern.  “Where are you?  I have a car.”

“You think you can help?”

“Maybe… I don’t know… I can try.”

“That’s all I want… someone to try and stop this before it’s too late.”

“Exactly.  Exactly!  Give me the address.”

Liam and Walter exchanged phone numbers, and then Liam gave him the address.  Walter only lived about two hours away and said he would hop into the car as soon as they ended the call.  “It’s 3.45.  I should be there no later than 6 am.  See you soon.”

“See you in a bit.”  Liam logged off.

Finally, someone who might actually be able to help.  Sure, Walter thought he was making it up, but maybe it had something to do with his voice or hypnosis.  Maybe he could hypnotise Ben back to his normal self.  Liam believed they were running out of options and would cling to any ray of hope.

Closing his laptop, Liam suddenly felt the need to urinate.  He probably had to do so for hours, but the adrenaline kept him from thinking about it.  Walking toward the toilet, Liam turned back and looked at the sleeping figure of Ben.

“I’m going to stop this.  I’m going to help you… and when it’s over I’m going to kiss and hold you and never let you go.  I think I’m falling in love with you… I really do.  It’s crazy, I know.  It’s crazy I’m talking to your sleeping body, but… I just had to say it.  I love you.”

Turning back around, Liam continued his journey across the warehouse to the toilet.  

As soon as the toilet door closed… a blue stream of energy seeped out of Ben’s flaccid cock, moved across the floor like a strange alien fish, and slipped under the crack in the door.  Catching sight of Liam standing naked at the urinal, the energy wizzed quickly across the floor and began to spiral around him.  

Liam felt the hot wind hit him before he actually saw it.  Still pissing, Liam stepped back swiftly away from the urinal and tried to swat the energy away, but it had already completely covered his legs and was moving swiftly up and over his crotch.  As soon as it covered his cock and balls, Liam went swiftly hard.  While it flowed and covered more and more of Liam’s body, the shocked man began to feel the familiar sensation in his crotch of The Centre at work.

Liam let out a groan as his cock began to both swell and lengthen once again, this time with more force and pain then pleasure.  Liam tried to grab onto his growing cock but the energy that surrounded it acted as a barrier, shocking his hand as it went near.  Leaning against the sink for support, Liam watched in shock as his cock swelled thicker than his own arm and still continued to explode with size.

The energy was gaining more ground moving up his body, and soon his entire chest and arms were covered.  As his cock stretched longer and longer, Liam felt the energy rise up his neck and over his face and head, encasing him in a blue energy cocoon.  

All Liam could see was the wild blue energy whipping around him.  He questioned what it’s purpose was and why it was affecting him in this manner.  Very quickly his questions were answered as he felt a great weight begin to be pressed down on him.  To Liam, it felt like someone had placed hundreds of pounds on his head for him to carry or else the gravity on this part of the Earth had suddenly gotten much stronger.  Either way, all he felt was this weight pulling him downward and it was getting stronger by the second.

Liam screamed as he felt his entire body begin to buckle under the weight, but instead of falling to his knees, the energy held him upright.  Instead, what he began to feel was an agonising compaction.  Slightly at first, but gaining momentum, Liam began to experience his body moving into itself and getting more diminutive as each second passed.

Unable to move his body, he was only able to recognize that he was shrinking by the feeling of his body sliding down lower on the lip of the sink his 6’6” body leaned against.  One moment his ass was against the lip of the sink… then the curve of his bank.. then it was the middle of his back… until finally only the top of his head could feel the ceramic coldness of the basin. 

Just when he thought his body couldn't take any more of the agony being forced upon it, the energy began to dissipate like smoke.  Quickly Liam discovered that he was able to move his arms and legs, and when no longer being held up by the supernatural force, he fell to the floor.  Only… the floor was now much closer than it had been for a large portion of Liam’s life.

Grabbing onto the sink and standing up, Liam felt a cold wave wash over him as he took in his situation.  Only his head now appeared to rise over the sink, and due to the height the mirror was hung, Liam wasn’t visible at all.  How… I must only be a little over three feet tall now.  Feeling sick to his stomach, He backed away from the sink and took stock of his entire body.

The energy had indeed shrunk him, but it had done it completely in proportion.  He was now just a very very small version of himself… except for his penis.  On this part of his anatomy, the energy had gone to the opposite extreme and he now was supporting an insanely thick cock… heftier than his own leg… that soft stretched over three feet long.

I’m a freak, Liam thought as he frantically looked at the different parts of his body.  How can I leave this building?  How can I go to the shops for supplies… or drive!!  Even on my old body this cock would look totally out of proportion.  Now… at only 3 feet tall it’s dragging on the floor!  He wanted to cry.  How could all of this be happening?

• Like 10

Things has taken a wild turn.

The light orb is certainly noot something from the videos but some kind of alien thing that has taken Ben as his host but now poor Liam is shrinking. I hope he gets back to normal

Oh gosh, this is the best "Power-High-Story" I read in a looong time. Fanstastic stuff! Amazing pacing and description of size and power.

Extreme overwhelming growth. Being torn apart between the need for more and wanting to have a human life. Dick in dick action. Lots of cum. Realistic world. This one has all the kinky concepts that I love!

• Like 1

Sorry it has been a while but unfortunatly I have had to deal with some personal issues that have kept me from posting anything on here.  Things are starting to get better, so I thought I would post another chapter.  There is only one more world altering chapter after this one.  I hope that you enjoy.

THE CENTRE - PART EIGHT

Ben was dreaming.  Letting out a massive roar, he began to attack what looked like an extremely large American city.  Far below him, ants… or were they humans… running and trying to get away from his judgement.  Fire and destruction lay in his wake as Ben destroyed everything in his path.  I am pure power, he thought, as he grabbed a group of tiny humans and threw them in his mouth.

As he licked the blood from his lips, he heard the echo of a voice he found familiar.  Stopping to take in what he thought he heard, slowly chewing on bones and flesh, his cock began to harden. He couldn’t quite place it… but he recognized the voice… he recognized the name…  All around him the city burned.  This was his world… destruction!  Nothing in the world could stop him.  As he started to attack again, he once again heard the name he had left far far in the past:  “Ben!!  Ben!!”  It had been centuries since he had heard that name…

“Ben!!  Ben!!”  Hearing the voice again angered him but he couldn’t remember why.  What was it about that name and voice that haunted him… caused him to stop doing what was in his nature to do?

“Ben!!  Ben!!”

Just as he was about to demolish a large tower filled with ants… Ben opened his eyes.  Above him, in the dim light of morning, was the ceiling of the warehouse he had learned to call home since yesterday.  The concrete below him was quite hard but he was quickly getting used to sleeping in uncomfortable situations.  Ben’s cock was painfully erect, but his bladder was full and felt on the brink of bursting.

Sitting up, Ben was once again amazed by how much room his body took up now.  Moving his right arm into a position that would aid his massive form off of the floor, he lifted himself slowly until he stood up displaying all 35 feet of his gargantuan frame.  Raising his arms somewhat above his head since they were far too muscle bound to go all the way up, he stretched his sleepy body, nearly knocking out another portion of the ceiling.  Then, with a loud yawn and a scratch of his crotch, Ben moved to the large warehouse doors to take a piss outside.

Just as he was about to lift the large shutter door, he thought he heard his name being called again.  Standing back up, Ben began to look around him but wasn’t able to see very much due to his pec shelf blocking most of the view below.  Stocking it up to his dream and still being half asleep, Ben turned toward the warehouse door when he heard the high pitched voice again:

“Ben!!  Ben!!  Down here!!  It’s Liam!!”

“LIAM?”  Ben kneeled down and leaned over as best as he could, finally coming face to face with Liam… only… it wasn’t possible.  There was no way he had grown bigger and could still fit in the warehouse.  But, Liam looked so much smaller now.  

Resting his massive hand on the floor, Liam did his best to climb into it.  When he was finally in the palm of Ben’s hand, Ben lifted him up like a living elevator.  

“WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?”  Ben didn’t want to laugh since Liam looked extremely upset… but he was just so tiny now.  His stomach did flips when he thought that soon all of humanity would look like this or even smaller to him.

“This force… It had to be The Centre in physical form… it attacked me a few minutes ago!  I was taking a leak when it wrapped itself around my whole body.  I couldn't move.  It shrank me down to three feet tall and grew my cock even bigger at the same time.”

“WHY WOULD THE CENTRE WANT TO ATTACK YOU.  YOU'RE HELPING ME TO TAKE MY RIGHTFUL PLACE ABOVE EVERYONE.”

“I don’t know if you would say  ‘take your rightful place above everyone!’  Does that include me?”  Liam knew that now wasn’t the time to be arguing about this, but he couldn't help himself.

“YOU KNEW GOING INTO THIS THAT ONE DAY I'D HAVE TO LEAVE YOU… THAT ONE DAY YOU'D BE SO SMALL I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO EVEN SEE YOU…

“Why?  Why do you need to get so big?”

“IT'S WHAT THE CENTRE WANTS.  IT'S WHAT I WANT.”

“Tonight… before this happened… I spoke to Walter Bowman.  It’s all fake.  It was a fetish story!  He writes and records  them for all different muscle growth and giant websites.  He made The Centre up.”

“DON'T BE RIDICULOUS.  DOES THIS BODY LOOK FAKE TO YOU?”

Liam was really getting mad now and found himself losing his calm.  “Whatever is doing this, what does it want?  What does it get out of it?”

“NOTHING… IT'S LIKE A GIFT…. THE CENTRE JUST WANTS ME TO TAKE MY RIGHTFUL PLACE…”

“A gift?  But why?  Why you?  Of all the people in the world… why you?!”  Liam froze as he saw Ben’s face become hard as stone.  For the first time, Liam was actually afraid of the massive man who towered in front of him.

“WHY ME?  WHY ME???!!!

As Ben looked down at Liam, he could feel the welcoming sensation of fire and ice entering his blood stream and extending out into his bones and muscles.  His whole body began to u controllably tremble and pulse as The Centre took hold with an iron fist.

“WHY STUPID, DUMB, AVERAGE BEN??  WHY WOULD HE BE CHOSEN???  HE’S NEVER BEEN GOOD FOR ANYTHING OR ANYONE!!  THOUGHT YOU WERE SPECIAL, LIAM… BUT YOU'RE LIKE ALL THE REST.”

“I didn’t mean it like that… it came out wrong…”

“NO!  YOU SAID EXACTLY WHAT EVERYONE THINKS!!  THROUGH THE CENTRE, LIAM… I THINK I'VE FINALLY DISCOVERED MY PURPOSE…  

Liam watched as Ben’s eyes began to roll into the back of his head and his whole body swayed.  Ben could feel every organ in his body being primed for the onslaught of power that was going to rip through him… and this time he wanted it… he wanted it all… 

“SOON LIAM…”

Ben could hear his own voice descend significantly deeper as a new explosion of supercharged testosterone flooded his body.  He now welcomed the increasingly itching sensation of his recently trimmed body hair growing again, this time even darker and denser than ever before.   Soon his beard was once again covering his chiselled jaw from the world and his pecs were coated in a thick forest of hair.

“CONGRATULATIONS, LIAM!!  YOU ARE ABOUT TO WITNESS WHAT TRUE… POWER… IS!!!!!

As quickly as his massive body could move, Ben lowered Liam to the ground so as not to drop him.

“MY WHOLE BODY… LIAM… MY WHOLE BODY IS ON FIRE…. MY WHOLE BODY IS ABOUT TO UNDERGO A MASSIVE TRANSFORMATION!!!  WHAT I WAS BEFORE WILL SEEM AN INFANT IN YOUR EYES TO WHAT I AM ABOUT TO BECOME!!!”

Liam winced as he heard the loud cracking noise coming from Ben’s body, and watched in awe as his shoulders proceeded to grow.  Through clenched teeth, Ben moaned as he experienced the orgasmic sensation of his shoulders stretching wider.  Moments later, a deep groan burst from his throat as he experienced his lats swelling larger and more domineering, forcing his arms further and further from resting against his sides.  At the same instance, Ben’s already monstrous quads began to thicken, forcing the giant over and over again to stand more and more bow-legged as his legs ballooned to the size of redwoods.

Deep within him he knew he should shout at Liam to run… to get away as quickly as he could… but Ben simply couldn’t deny himself a witness to watch and worship what he soon would become.

Ben’s head swam and he found it more difficult to think as he felt his feet growing even thicker and wider to accommodate the sudden amount of muscle mass being healed upon his legs.  Just when he thought he couldn't take anymore of the indescribable power altering his body, Ben’s trunk began to slowly grow longer, forcing his head to inch closer and closer to the ceiling.  All Ben could do was whimper in his deep, bellowing bass as he experienced the agonising mix of pain and pleasure as his backbone stretched, cracked, and proceeded to produce new vertebrae to further elongate his spine.  

To Liam, Ben’s newly lengthening core was beginning to look disproportionate to the rest of his body as it stretched even further.  While it did, Ben’s abs began to swell larger and more dense than they had been.  Ben attempted to touch his thickening abs, but his expanding lats and widening shoulders simply made it impossible for his arms to reach them.  All Ben knew was that his whole core was evolving to become much stronger than any human who had lived. Just when Liam thought that each of Ben’s abs couldn’t grow any more immense, new sets of muscles never before seen in anatomy books began to erupt above, to the sides, and below Ben’s original abs.  All Ben could do was roar as his abdominals modified themselves into a swollen 16 pack beyond anything Liam had ever imagined.  Moments later, Ben’s head slammed forcefully into the ceiling.

Blood splattered from Ben’s mouth and began to puddle onto the floor.  At first Liam was afraid that Ben must have either cracked open his head when it impacted with the ceiling, but as Ben spit and drooled onto the floor, Liam noticed that teeth were falling from 40 feet up and landing all around him.  If Liam could have seen over the mountainous pecs that concealed part of Ben’s face, he would have seen that sharp dagger-like fangs were issuing from his gums and forcing each of Ben’s teeth out of their sockets.

“I AM BECOMING… ABSOLUTE POWER!!!!”  

As Ben surged taller, and felt the ceiling begin to buckle above him from the mounting pressure of his head and shoulders, he no longer saw the roof as a thing to keep him warm or out of the rain;it was a nuisance to be gotten rid of.  Lifting his hands, he saw that they, like the rest of his body, had grown even thicker and more muscular; each nail longer and sharper than before.  With little to no effort, Ben used his claws to slash completely through the ceiling, and with his hands, forced large sections of it to come crashing around him.  With a deafening roar, reveling in the pure power he had in his hands, Ben demolished the large section of ceiling and scattered pieces to the floor as well hurling massive chucks onto the grass outside.

Fearing death by falling debret, Liam ran to the opposite side of the large building to protect himself.  As Liam watched Ben’s head and shoulders rise up into the morning sky, he couldn't help noticing that the masses on Ben’s sides had begun to grow even larger and pulsated with life.  Ben couldn't escape from the aero using suspicion that something incredible was about to happen.  He could feel every organ inside of him reshaping and retooling themselves for his new form.  Every nerve ending in his body was setting off wave after wave of euphoric pleasure as if his body was becoming one massive cock.  Joining in with the rest of his super explosive body, Ben’s cock began to lengthen and thicken while massive eruptions of precum flooded the warehouse floor.  Suddenly, panting harder and harder, his whole body felt like it was going to rupture with an orgasm to rival Mount Vesuvius.  Then, with a roar from Ben that rocked the very foundation of the building, two new enormously muscular arms ripped from the bulbous flesh of his torso.

Even Ben was stunned when the two massive limbs burst from the masses that had grown on his sides.  At first he found it difficult to control the wet and bloody new arms as they flailed around, grabbing and tearing at everything around them.  Soon though, he discovered with a little concentration he could begin to manipulate his lower two limbs, slowly lifting, lowering, and then raising them with his other arms into an unheard of front quadruple bicep flex, the four massive mounds of biceps exploding above and below his pecs.  With a deep bellowing laugh, Ben proceeded to flex all three of his arms while the fourth stroked his expanding cock, all the while his entire body continued swelling and enlarging with more muscle mass.

Liam gulped as the haunting sound of another thunderous splintering could be heard coming from Ben’s body.  More powerful than before, Ben felt as if his entire body was about to explode as he experienced more pleasure than the strongest orgasm.  Suddenly, Ben felt horns rip out of his knees and four elbows, each growing thicker, longer, and more deadly looking by the second.  As the newly developed spikes continued to grow more imposing, twenty more began to burst out of Ben’s knuckles.  

“BODY… ARMOUR… FORMING…”

As he looked at the shrinking world around him and as he took stock of himself, he couldn’t get over how formidable he must look to Liam below him… how he will look to the world once they discovered he existed… how barbarous… how colossal.  I can feel deep within every atom that soon… soon I will grow so humongous… so mountainous that the lives of those down below will be insignificant to me.  The further I grow away from my own humanity… the less I care about this world.  

“THIS IS MY DESTINY, LIAM.  I WAS BORN TO DESTROY THIS WORLD!!!” 

Simply by speaking, Ben’s booming voice shook the entire warehouse.  Where once before Ben had started to become the epitome of masculinity, sexuality, and pure gay lust, Liam couldn’t take his eyes off of the brute he was now becoming.  Despite the mounting uneasiness intensifying within him, Liam couldn’t stop his cock from getting hard.  Stroking, his own terror mixing with lust, he took in how Ben’s muscles had grown so swollen, his hair so long and thick again, his cock so titanic, his whole body vein covered, and how immense he now looked standing over eighty feet tall and still growing.  Just when Liam thought Ben couldn't get any bigger, he simply exploded with more size, taking down most of the warehouse with him.

Knowing that soon the entire building was going to collapse around him, Liam stood up and ran toward a newly created hole in the wall, but was quickly plucked from the ground by Ben’s left lower arm.  Feeling himself rise higher and higher into the air, nearly over ninety feet, he was soon staring eye to eye with Ben.  Being this close to Ben, Liam was stunned to discover that his own body could now easily fit inside the giant's nostrils.  When Ben grinned at him, Liam could see the new sharper and deadlier teeth he was now sporting, each which proceeded to grow longer and sharper as he grew taller and more muscle bound.

“IT'S STARTED, LIAM… TRANSFORMING INTO SOMETHING SO POWERFUL.  NO MORE HIDING FROM THE WORLD.  SOON I WILL BE EVERY HUMAN’S WORLD AS I REIGN DESTRUCTION DOWN ON THEM.  

Ben’s voice had lowered significantly and the sounds that now emanated from his throat resembled more of a thunderous rumble than a human voice.  Although it was becoming harder for Liam to understand Ben… Liam got the jist of what the massive man had said.  Looking around, Liam could see that Ben was still growing and had to stand nearly 100 feet tall now.  The only thing taller than Ben were the ancient oak trees that grew behind the warehouse.  Having stood for over two hundred years, they had to have been over 150 feet tall.

“This isn’t you, Ben!  I know you… this isn’t you.  You need to try and control the changes before you turn into something more monstrous!”  Liam doubted that he should speak his mind to the growing giant, but he hoped that the Ben he loved was still in there.

“SOMETIMES, LIAM, YOU HAVE TO BECOME SOMETHING MONSTROUS  TO HAVE ABSOLUTE POWER!”

Ben roared again as he shot up even larger and wider.  Every muscle on his body appeared to be swelling to twice its size as Ben’s body shot upward.  The massive surge of growth soon demolished the building that was down below the two as Ben’s feet became even longer and wider than the warehouse.   Ben’s lats, traps, and delts began to grow so wide that it was starting to look like his back was more of a protective shell than made from mere skin and muscle.  The massive surge even shocked Ben as he looked at Liam becoming smaller and smaller in his hand.  Ben knew that soon Liam would only be a speck of dust in his hand… and then appear like nothing at all.  Soon… very soon.  Ben was suddenly torn between Liam and his own growing power… but The Centre had him too strongly in its grip to let him get away.

“NEED TO PISS SOOOO BAD!!!”

Ben turned and faced the massive oak trees.  Releasing his bladder, a fast moving stream shot out of his penis and hit the one tree directly in the centre of its trunk.  The power of the stream was so significant that soon both Liam and Ben heard a loud creaking and splitting sound, and both watched as the Oak that had stood for hundreds of years began to topple; roots and all.  Moments later, the entire 150 foot tree was tumbling over itself like a twig being caught in the current of a powerful stream.

Leaning over, Ben lifted the tree up using both of his right arms.  Closing his hands around it and building more and more pressure, Ben started to laugh as the ancient oak began to splinter in his fists. Then, with his upper right hand, Ben lifted the crumbling piece of wood over his head and hurled it at the other five standing trees.  Liam had to cover his ears at the sound of the explosion of all 6 trees bursting into kindling.  The laughter coming from Ben reverberated through his entire body and burrowed itself directly into Liam’s bones.

“I…”

As he started to speak, Ben began to grow taller at a quicker pace.  Soon he was standing at 200 feet and growing.

“AM…”

As he grew in height, Ben began to add on tons of muscle mass every second.  

“A GOD!!!!”  

Ben’s cock began to shoot large masses of cum at the world below him.  As each rope fell to the ground immense cracks began to form in the earth.  The bigger and more powerful Ben became, the more immense his loads of cum… the more destruction he made below as he came.

Remembering that Liam was still in his palm, a palm the size of a massive floor to Liam rather than a piece of a human appendage, Ben lifted him up so that he could see the little man.  Liam felt as if he was on a fast moving elevator as he was propelled up and up to come before an eye that was larger than a mansion.  The bushy eyebrow that lay above it was brought forward on a distended brow ridge giving Ben a more Neanderthal look.  As Ben looked carefully at the fly sized Liam, he liked his lips, his tongue grown long and serpent like.  

“AS I GROW BIGGER… STRONGER… MORE POWERFUL… AS I TRANSFORM INTO THE ULTIMATE PREDATOR… AS MY HUMANITY SLIPS AWAY… YOU CAN’T IMAGINE HOW HUNGRY I AM RIGHT NOW, LIAM… HOW EASY IT WOULD BE FOR ME TO CHUCK YOU IN MY MOUTH… BITE DOWN… AND YOU’D BE GONE FOREVER!  YOUR KIND WILL BE WHAT I SHALL FEED UPON… DO YOU WANT TO BE THE FIRST??  SHOULD I BREAK MYSELF IN WITH SUCH A SMALL MORSEL?”

Ben began to raise his hand and opened his mouth wide.  Do it, Ben thought.  Just do it.  

With one sudden movement, the human elevator that was Ben crouched down and carefully plopped Liam onto the ground.

“RUN!  RUN NOW!!”

Not thinking twice, Liam got to his feet and ran as quickly as he could away from Ben and away from the demolished warehouse.

“I LOVE YOU.”

Liam stopped when he heard those last three words.  As he started to turn around, he heard Ben roar, and watched as grew larger than he ever had before, quickly shooting up to skyscraper proportions.  Liam turned back around and ran.  I love you too, he thought.  I really do.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1