Helping my muscle dad pipes 5

Big? Massive? Colossal?... No, I think none of these words can describe my dad anymore. Since that first day when we shoot our loads together that everything changed. And now, I sometimes still can’t believe that the biggest, freakiest, hulking bodybuilder on this planet is my own dad! I don’t care that my life is all about serving his needs, it’s an honor and my only purpose. My dad wants to grow more, I know, sounds ridiculous. Nobody comes close to the size of my monster dad, but he wants more, we both WANT MORE, and nothing will stop us.

But the world needs to see him, to worship him, and it’s time to get on stage and freak everyone out!!!

-        GRRRrrrrr… 8!

-        Come on dad, not huge enough! 2 MORE!!

-        Mmm… Come on… 9! I… I cant…

-        1 more you FREAK!! ONE MORE !!!

-        GOD!! GRRRRrrrrrrrrrr… ahhhhh…

-        Grow daddy, GROW!!

-        GRRRrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! 10 !!! (GASP)

And with a loud roar dad throws the huge heavy barbells to the floor. Everything shakes, almost like an earthquake.

-        Fuck!! Damn son, I cant feel my arms…

-        That’s ok hulk, just rest now, its over

-        Over hã? Just for a couple of hours – dad smirks

-        2 workouts a day 7 days a week are not easy

-        Not even humanly possible… but not for me as you know son

-        I know hulk. Come on, lets get to the showers and take care of your hulking body

We went to the showers room and dad immediately started to pose in front of the mirrors to check his hulking body freshly pumped

-        You must be sleepy son, but damn, feels good being just the 2 of us alone in the gym

-        That’s ok dad, and ya, 2am is the perfect time, im sure nobody will interrupt us

-        Jesus Christ son, no wonder my bones are always cracking and hurting, look at all this mass!!

In a second, my hands roamed inside his shirt, running my fingers through his bulging huge muscles. I took his shirt off and felt his rock hard abs, still covered in sweat. My hands couldn't fit around his wrists let alone his incredibly huge peaked biceps, which he tensed and flexed for me even harder. Then dad flexed his pecs, making them pop and bounce, together then separately, to show his superior muscle control. My tongue licked his erect nipples my hands explored all that mass. I licked his sweaty armpits, tasting his man musk…

-        I'm your fucking hulk dad, son. I'm gonna show you what a real pumped freak feels like. You want it don’t you?

-        Yes sir! - I whispered - Show me those huge muscles. Show me what you can do with them. You do it every day for me, but I want more, I NEED WORSHIP YOU 24/7

Dad smiled and took off his sweaty snickers and socks, while I watched again the expanse of his back and shoulders. His shoulders were wide and striated than ever, veins snaked into his huge pecs and down over his gigantic arms. He unzipped his gym pants and let them down. His cock was encased in a pair of blue boxers. It pushed the front out and threatened to break through from the sheer weight of it. My own cock was already hard as a rock and bobbing up and down in anticipation.

3 ULTIMATE.jpg

Dad stood back and started posing, talking all the while as always

-        Yeah, I work out all the time, every chance I get. It's freaky to watch, as you well know son. Pumping fuckin' huge weights, and feeling my body expanding. Look at these fucking pecs!

He flexed them and waves of muscle rolled through them

-        And these arms… Look at these fuckin' guns kid!

He raised his arms and pulled them into the most incredible double biceps ever!

-        Feel the power in these freaky peaks, son. 30 inch CANNONS!! Finally my waist and arms are THE SAME SIZE !!!

I ran my fingers over the bulging muscle and traced the veins in his forearms. His eyes followed my fingers as they worshipped his huge muscle. Dad is always turned on by himself and my fingers showed awesome respect to his colossal body.

-        Yeah, touch that muscle, Masters Competition is only next week but im already freaky SHREDDED. Feel it! Feel these hard abs now, son. Punch 'em!

I punched his 8 pack, as hard as I could. He didn't move an inch

-        HARDER! - he shouted.

I punched as hard as I could, but it wasn't hard enough for him. Dad grabbed one of the gym benches from the near room and slammed across his rock hard stomach

-        LIKE THIS, SON!

The bench cracked in half across his waist, and splintered.

-        Tell me son, have you ever seen someone this FREAKY?

-        No dad, you are a MUSCLE GOD! Nobody compares to your freaky huge size and power

-        Mmmmmmm… yes!! But its not enough, its ever enough!! I can get BIGGER!

Then he grabbed a piece of chain and wrapped it around his neck.

-        WATCH THIS, BABY. YOUR FUCKIN' DAD'S GONNA BREAK OUT!

He tensed his huge thick neck muscles and his face went red. His neck thickened and strained, and the chain snapped and fell to the floor. Showing all this power and muscle was making his cock stretch his briefs, tenting them out obscenely. The fabric started to rip…

-        Oh GOD!! You just keep hulking daddy!! Mmmmmm…

-        YES SON, DADDY CANT STOP GROWING

-        Everybody will faint seeing you on stage…

-        EVERYBODY WILL CUM TO MY MUSCLES!!

-        YESSSSSS…. MMMmmmmm… Im so fucking hard for your muscles!!!

His monster muscles were turning us on faster and faster!

-        FEEL THIS FLEX! IM FEELING IT AGAIN SON, ANOTHER GROWTH SPURT IS AHEAD!!

He hit a most muscular pose and I watched as one by one his muscles tensed - traps flared and bunched beside his thick neck even more. Delts squared off and striated beside ripped pecs, deeply cut as each cord of muscle defined itself. The veins of his monster biceps popped, cords sprang out in his thick forearms. His huge tree trunk quads tightened and his calves split in 2 as the flex ended in his monster's size 18 feet.

-        YEAH!!! FUCKIN' POWER!! FEEL ALL THIS FUCKIN' MUSCLE, SON!

I touched every inch of my beastly dad, glorying in his huge mass and definition. He gritted his teeth like a savage animal, more monster than man, pushing all his superhuman strength into the flex. He growled as my hands and lips worshipped his huge body, which was rocking back and forth like he was showing it off for a room full of adoring people. Finally his monster cock exploded from his blue boxers! His thick 15 inch monster, veined and heavy with a purple head, the big wide piss slit stretched open with his excitement…

At this point I started precuming as usual, already fingering my ass with 3 fingers

-        My boy just cant help himself hã?

-        By this time you already know im your total slave/worshiper dad

-        I know son, and nothing gives me more pleasure than making my boy cum to my herculean body... And i see your ass is hungry too

-        Alot dad, i… I see your monster cock and I keep wondering…

-        Son… Are u suggesting…

-        Maybe its too much… I don’t know dad, we already broke so many barriers.

-        I understand… I´ve tried things this past weeks that I never considered too…

-        Yeah, but I guess we can’t blame anyone or anything when we are talking about a beast of a muscle god like you

-        Well, maybe there is another way to satisfy your ass…

Dad lifted me in one huge hand. I felt his veiny forearms thicken and each muscle vibrate with power.

-        First im gonna pump my peaks to the MAX

-        But dad, you already killed them just minutes ago in your workout

-        That’s ok son I can take the pain, IM A GOD

He walked over to the full length mirror and started doing curls with me. With each lift his cock twitched and flexed. My own cock was bobbing and I felt in heaven.

-        Fuckkkkkkkkkkkk!! My dad roar

-        OMG!! You are an animal dad!

-        I AM… I AM A FUCKING… GRRRRrrrrrr GODDDDDDDD

-        Oh God!!!

In intense pain, my dad curled me 20 times with only one arm, his peaked cannon getting as freaky as nobody has ever seen. Then he shifted me over his mega swoled pumped bicep. My asshole twitched feeling that massive pointy peak against it.

-        YEAH!! FEEL YOUR DAD'S FUCKIN BICEP ON YOUR HOLE, SON! RIDE THAT FUCKIN MUSCLE

He started flexing his bicep while I rode it. I couldn’t believe what was happening, my dad was about to fuck me with his 30 inch freaky bicep peak!!

-        Dad!! Oh god, I don’t know if I can handle it…

-        My peaks are extremely pointy son, don’t worry. How much can you stretch that hole?

-        Mmmmmm… I can put my fist on it…

-        Damn son, you are a really muscle pig… That should be enough

My hard cock bounced up and down over his cannon shoulder. His breathing deepened and I watched his cock thicken even more. It was wild! My huge daddy was flexing his bicep into my ass, shoving his power inside me, feeling his freaky mass and his cock ready to explode knowing how huge and hard and massive he was. He growled and his eyes went wild.

-        YOU NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD HAVE THE BIGGEST AND FREAKYEST ARMS IN THIS WORLD!!!

-        Oh God… never!!! NEVER

-        YET HERE I AM, THE BIGGEST AND MOST POWERFUL BODYBUILDER ON THE PLANET FUCKING YOU WITH MY MONSTER BICEP PEAK !!!

-        Mmmmmm daddy you are stretching my ass so much, oh god fuck me! FUCK ME !!!

His neck got thicker and the veins stood out like cables. His cock throbbed and I felt my dick ready to shoot too. With one last push and powerful flex of his bicep, my cock started gushing cum all over his massive shoulder, dripping all over his mammoth pecs

-        YEEEEsssssssssss!! That’s my boy!!

-        AHHHHHHHHHH… - I screamed in pure pleasure

-        Yeah, cover my hulking body with your cum!!

-        OMG, I cant believe in this… Oh god!

-        Yeah! Keep worshipping my hulking body son!

-        AHhhhh… wait dad, let me breath…

-        Too intense?

-        Oh god, you completely wrecked my ass… fuck but it was amazing!

-        Well, my balls are still full…

-        Yes sir, but please dad, take your monster bicep from my ass carefully first

-        That’s ok son, 1, 2… 3! There you go, see? Easy, and damn, your covered almost half of my frame with your seed

-        It was just so intense dad, this was, oh man, so surreal!

-        You ok?

-        My ass is hurting a bit but that’s ok, don’t worry hulk

-        Good, but now daddy must take care of his monster too… Get down and make me feel good!

I got on my knees and tongued his huge horse dick. It bobbed and flexed as I licked and stroked it. He towered over me his hands on his hips as I sucked and licked the huge dong.

-        Yes… First time you taste your dad´s cock. Do you like it?

-        MMMmmmm… Its so good dad, you taste like AN ALPHA MAN

-        Good boy, a monster muscle giant like me has the biggest, thickest cock too

-        Your cock head, daddy… I don’t think it fits my mouth…

-         Come on son work it

-        Ahhhhh… (FLOP) Mmmmm…

-        Yes!!! Good boy, im so proud of you son!!

-        Mmmmmmm…

-        Yes, suck it gently

-        Mmmmm (cof) (cof)

-        Be careful I precum a lot

-        Uffff… damn dad, couldn’t hardly breath… yeah, u just keep leaking so much precum

-        Come here, let’s give your mouth a brake

Then he picked me up and put me on the nearest bench

-        I need something big to fuck my piss hole, my balls are bursting with cum!

-        You are really into that now, hã?

-        I don’t care. As I said, things I never thought I would ever do

-        Cum eating…

-        EVERYTHING that I like and want! I have no problems son. As if someone could stop me, haha

-        You are such an alpha dad. Hey, why don’t we test your huge dong too?

-        What do you have in your mind?

-        You already lifted me with just your cock so many times, so at least 180lbs you can. But how much is your max? …

-        Oh fuck, you really know how to get me going son

-        The parking lot has to be desert at this time…

-        My fucking monster arms already lifted our car, it´s time to do a BIGGER STRENGTH TEST, HÃ?

-        Let’s test that monster!!

We both dressed our clothes in just seconds and went out in direction to the gym parking lot. I knew this would be completely freaky, but my desire was much stronger…

-        You think this will work?

-        Only one way to know dad

-        Oh man, this will get me really horny son

-        Oh I bet hulk, and im ready to cum again

-        Fuck, hope nobody appears…

-        Dad, there’s not even one single person here, barely any cars. It´s almost 3am

-        Yeah, but…

-        And since when you no longer love the attention?

-        This is different

-        This IS WHAT WE BOTH WANT!!

-        Mmmmmm, ok kid, GET ME HARD! - dad said

Pants down, i held his cock in my hands feeling the weight. 11 inches soft and already as thick as my wrist. I stroked it and ran my tongue over the huge head. Dad put his arms behind his head flexing his pumped 30" arms and licking them in total lust.

-        Oh fuck, look at this fucking GUNS!!

-        Yeah dad, those are the biggest arms in the world!

-        MMmmmmm, fuck yeah, you bet!! Bigger than my fucking head!

-        And will grow even more

-        MMMmmmm…

I sucked as much of his expanding dong as I could, but it soon grew beyond my ability. I stroked it more and it lengthened to it's full 15". My hands could not reach around it anymore. He flexed his cock up and sown several times

-        Yeah! That's fucking perfect!

He took a piece of leather strap and tried to fit it around his throbbing veiny bull dick.

-        Help me here son

-        Damn dad, don’t you have a bigger one

-        This is the biggest I could find, I wasn’t expecting do something like this today!!

-        Fuck, your monster cock is so THICK!!

-        Come on… Mmmmmm… Stupid strap… GRRrrr

-        It´s almost there dad!

-        Fucking monster tube!!

-        Let me use some of your precum

-        Good idea

-        Fuck you are gushing so much as usual!! Come on, now!!

-        GRRRRrrrrrrr….

-        JUST ONE MORE PUSH!

-        GGGrrrrrr… There!! Fuck, IS THIGH AS HELL !!

-        Jesus Christ, I don’t know if the leather will be strong enough

-        No time to waste!

Dad then grabbed a long chain and tied it around the leather strap and all over his 15" monster dick. Then he handed the other end of the chain to me and told to connect to the rear of our car. With a cocky smile in his face, dad stood there with his hands on his hips and I went inside the car

-        You ready son?

-        Me? It´s more YOU

-        Hahaha… you think a muscle god like me is afraid of this? Start the car boy!!

I started pulling the chain from dads cock by accelerating the car. Dad winced a little as the car pulled harder, but he didn't budge from his spot. His dick stretched out but remained hard as rock as he started to flex his muscles turning them red from all his force

-        YEAH!!! PULL THAT FUCKIN' DICK!!! BIG FUCKIN MUSCLEMAN'S DICK!!! - dad yelled – is that everything this car can do? WE NEED A POWERFUL CAR THAT´S FOR SURE!!

Then he tightened the muscles in his dick and I felt the rear of the car slowly being pushed… Dad was actually pulling the car towards him with the strength of his cock!

-        Fuck dad, im gonna pump the acceleration to the max!!

-        Do what you want son!! That car AIN´T GOING ANYWHERE !! GRRRRrrrrrrrr…

Dad laughed hard and loud as he hits another brutal double bicep pose. His huge dick started precuming like crazy and all over the parking lot floor. Meanwhile smoke was everywhere from the car tires, I was accelerating the car to the max but it wouldn’t move from the same place. My dad´s bull cock was just too strong!! Dad continued tensing his massive muscles and flexing his cock, pulling the car as I looked completely in disbelieve. He built up power, grunting and gritting his teeth as the car moved even closer to him as his cock got just 2 or 3 inches from touching his monster pecs…

-        Stop the car!! – dad yelled again – no need for more of this, or we won’t have tires to go back home.

-        My god dad…

-        See son!! That car had no chance. But im not done yet…

Hitting a colossal most muscular pose, all his muscles bulged, making all his clothes explode from his body!!

-        GRRrrrrr… this fucking… strap is too … THIGH !! GRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Another most muscular pose and the leather strap finally exploded from his now 17 inch FAT COCK !!

-        Fuck yeah, at least all this damn exercise made my monster cock even FREAKIER

-        Dad… your cock… oh God!!

-        FUCKKKKKKKKKKK, my cock must be 17 inches by now!!! IM A FREAK

Out of the car and now on my knees, I couldn’t stop jerking seeing my hulking muscled dad all naked, jerking his monster cock in total lust for his own power

-        Hold it boy!! I still have one more thing to do…

-        What….

Dad grunted again, walked near our car and then hit a most muscular pose like a total savage animal. His freaky 17" monster dong sprang out and slapped against his thick mountain pecs. He pulled his cock down and let go. It slapped it against them several more times as he kept licking his 30” biceps

-        180lbs you said son?

-        Oh my God…

-        180lbs??

-        My weight? Yes dad… Yes sir!!

-        Ok, let´s try something heavier…

He took a few deep breaths and shoved his monster cock under our car. Then he started pulling the car from the ground... His face went red and huge veins started covering his monster neck and traps. Already precuming like crazy from my own cock, I heard a low rumbling sound and the car started slowing rising. My hulking dad cock took more pressure, expanding and bulging with power. He was actually lifting our car up of the ground with only his monster cock!

-        YEAHHHH!!!! – my hulking dad shouted as he hoisted the car over his pumped gigantic dick

-        Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk !! You are a FREAKKKKKKKKKKKK… Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!

This was too much for me, still on my knees and in front of my hulking dad I came again like never before, shooting cum all over the car and my dad’s gigantic feet.

-        Fuck yeah son, that’s how I like it!! Getting so fucking… pumped… TOO - dad said

He put the car down and just stood there all bulging, flexing those incredible monster muscles, striations and veins everywhere. He clenched his fists and his arms bulged even harder, his monster piss hole gushing precum like a river, his nuts like balloons…

-        HERE IT COMES !!! AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH… GRRRRRRrrrrrrrrr

Curling his huge feet toes and hitting a colossal lat spread, dad once again was having a huge long, almost never ending orgasm… again cuming like a fountain, all over the parking lot, with such an immense force! Hands free, just holding the pose, cuming and grunting like a beast, his monster spread back blocking almost all the light… the most amazing thing I´ve ever seen…

-        You are a muscle freak dad! – I yelled - I love you!!

-       YEAHHHHH!! Your daddy is a HULK! Your daddy is a MUSCLE GOD…

1 hour ago, CANNONSboy said:

Big? Massive? Colossal?... No, I think none of these words can describe my dad anymore. Since that first day when we shoot our loads together that everything changed. And now, I sometimes still can’t believe that the biggest, freakiest, hulking bodybuilder on this planet is my own dad! I don’t care that my life is all about serving his needs, it’s an honor and my only purpose. My dad wants to grow more, I know, sounds ridiculous. Nobody comes close to the size of my monster dad, but he wants more, we both WANT MORE, and nothing will stop us.

But the world needs to see him, to worship him, and it’s time to get on stage and freak everyone out!!!

-        GRRRrrrrr… 8!

-        Come on dad, not huge enough! 2 MORE!!

-        Mmm… Come on… 9! I… I cant…

-        1 more you FREAK!! ONE MORE !!!

-        GOD!! GRRRRrrrrrrrrrr… ahhhhh…

-        Grow daddy, GROW!!

-        GRRRrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! 10 !!! (GASP)

And with a loud roar dad throws the huge heavy barbells to the floor. Everything shakes, almost like an earthquake.

-        Fuck!! Damn son, I cant feel my arms…

-        That’s ok hulk, just rest now, its over

-        Over hã? Just for a couple of hours – dad smirks

-        2 workouts a day 7 days a week are not easy

-        Not even humanly possible… but not for me as you know son

-        I know hulk. Come on, lets get to the showers and take care of your hulking body

We went to the showers room and dad immediately started to pose in front of the mirrors to check his hulking body freshly pumped

-        You must be sleepy son, but damn, feels good being just the 2 of us alone in the gym

-        That’s ok dad, and ya, 2am is the perfect time, im sure nobody will interrupt us

-        Jesus Christ son, no wonder my bones are always cracking and hurting, look at all this mass!!

In a second, my hands roamed inside his shirt, running my fingers through his bulging huge muscles. I took his shirt off and felt his rock hard abs, still covered in sweat. My hands couldn't fit around his wrists let alone his incredibly huge peaked biceps, which he tensed and flexed for me even harder. Then dad flexed his pecs, making them pop and bounce, together then separately, to show his superior muscle control. My tongue licked his erect nipples my hands explored all that mass. I licked his sweaty armpits, tasting his man musk…

-        I'm your fucking hulk dad, son. I'm gonna show you what a real pumped freak feels like. You want it don’t you?

-        Yes sir! - I whispered - Show me those huge muscles. Show me what you can do with them. You do it every day for me, but I want more, I NEED WORSHIP YOU 24/7

Dad smiled and took off his sweaty snickers and socks, while I watched again the expanse of his back and shoulders. His shoulders were wide and striated than ever, veins snaked into his huge pecs and down over his gigantic arms. He unzipped his gym pants and let them down. His cock was encased in a pair of blue boxers. It pushed the front out and threatened to break through from the sheer weight of it. My own cock was already hard as a rock and bobbing up and down in anticipation.

3 ULTIMATE.jpg

Dad stood back and started posing, talking all the while as always

-        Yeah, I work out all the time, every chance I get. It's freaky to watch, as you well know son. Pumping fuckin' huge weights, and feeling my body expanding. Look at these fucking pecs!

He flexed them and waves of muscle rolled through them

-        And these arms… Look at these fuckin' guns kid!

He raised his arms and pulled them into the most incredible double biceps ever!

-        Feel the power in these freaky peaks, son. 30 inch CANNONS!! Finally my waist and arms are THE SAME SIZE !!!

I ran my fingers over the bulging muscle and traced the veins in his forearms. His eyes followed my fingers as they worshipped his huge muscle. Dad is always turned on by himself and my fingers showed awesome respect to his colossal body.

-        Yeah, touch that muscle, Masters Competition is only next week but im already freaky SHREDDED. Feel it! Feel these hard abs now, son. Punch 'em!

I punched his 8 pack, as hard as I could. He didn't move an inch

-        HARDER! - he shouted.

I punched as hard as I could, but it wasn't hard enough for him. Dad grabbed one of the gym benches from the near room and slammed across his rock hard stomach

-        LIKE THIS, SON!

The bench cracked in half across his waist, and splintered.

-        Tell me son, have you ever seen someone this FREAKY?

-        No dad, you are a MUSCLE GOD! Nobody compares to your freaky huge size and power

-        Mmmmmmm… yes!! But its not enough, its ever enough!! I can get BIGGER!

Then he grabbed a piece of chain and wrapped it around his neck.

-        WATCH THIS, BABY. YOUR FUCKIN' DAD'S GONNA BREAK OUT!

He tensed his huge thick neck muscles and his face went red. His neck thickened and strained, and the chain snapped and fell to the floor. Showing all this power and muscle was making his cock stretch his briefs, tenting them out obscenely. The fabric started to rip…

-        Oh GOD!! You just keep hulking daddy!! Mmmmmm…

-        YES SON, DADDY CANT STOP GROWING

-        Everybody will faint seeing you on stage…

-        EVERYBODY WILL CUM TO MY MUSCLES!!

-        YESSSSSS…. MMMmmmmm… Im so fucking hard for your muscles!!!

His monster muscles were turning us on faster and faster!

-        FEEL THIS FLEX! IM FEELING IT AGAIN SON, ANOTHER GROWTH SPURT IS AHEAD!!

He hit a most muscular pose and I watched as one by one his muscles tensed - traps flared and bunched beside his thick neck even more. Delts squared off and striated beside ripped pecs, deeply cut as each cord of muscle defined itself. The veins of his monster biceps popped, cords sprang out in his thick forearms. His huge tree trunk quads tightened and his calves split in 2 as the flex ended in his monster's size 18 feet.

-        YEAH!!! FUCKIN' POWER!! FEEL ALL THIS FUCKIN' MUSCLE, SON!

I touched every inch of my beastly dad, glorying in his huge mass and definition. He gritted his teeth like a savage animal, more monster than man, pushing all his superhuman strength into the flex. He growled as my hands and lips worshipped his huge body, which was rocking back and forth like he was showing it off for a room full of adoring people. Finally his monster cock exploded from his blue boxers! His thick 15 inch monster, veined and heavy with a purple head, the big wide piss slit stretched open with his excitement…

At this point I started precuming as usual, already fingering my ass with 3 fingers

-        My boy just cant help himself hã?

-        By this time you already know im your total slave/worshiper dad

-        I know son, and nothing gives me more pleasure than making my boy cum to my herculean body... And i see your ass is hungry too

-        Alot dad, i… I see your monster cock and I keep wondering…

-        Son… Are u suggesting…

-        Maybe its too much… I don’t know dad, we already broke so many barriers.

-        I understand… I´ve tried things this past weeks that I never considered too…

-        Yeah, but I guess we can’t blame anyone or anything when we are talking about a beast of a muscle god like you

-        Well, maybe there is another way to satisfy your ass…

Dad lifted me in one huge hand. I felt his veiny forearms thicken and each muscle vibrate with power.

-        First im gonna pump my peaks to the MAX

-        But dad, you already killed them just minutes ago in your workout

-        That’s ok son I can take the pain, IM A GOD

He walked over to the full length mirror and started doing curls with me. With each lift his cock twitched and flexed. My own cock was bobbing and I felt in heaven.

-        Fuckkkkkkkkkkkk!! My dad roar

-        OMG!! You are an animal dad!

-        I AM… I AM A FUCKING… GRRRRrrrrrr GODDDDDDDD

-        Oh God!!!

In intense pain, my dad curled me 20 times with only one arm, his peaked cannon getting as freaky as nobody has ever seen. Then he shifted me over his mega swoled pumped bicep. My asshole twitched feeling that massive pointy peak against it.

-        YEAH!! FEEL YOUR DAD'S FUCKIN BICEP ON YOUR HOLE, SON! RIDE THAT FUCKIN MUSCLE

He started flexing his bicep while I rode it. I couldn’t believe what was happening, my dad was about to fuck me with his 30 inch freaky bicep peak!!

-        Dad!! Oh god, I don’t know if I can handle it…

-        My peaks are extremely pointy son, don’t worry. How much can you stretch that hole?

-        Mmmmmm… I can put my fist on it…

-        Damn son, you are a really muscle pig… That should be enough

My hard cock bounced up and down over his cannon shoulder. His breathing deepened and I watched his cock thicken even more. It was wild! My huge daddy was flexing his bicep into my ass, shoving his power inside me, feeling his freaky mass and his cock ready to explode knowing how huge and hard and massive he was. He growled and his eyes went wild.

-        YOU NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD HAVE THE BIGGEST AND FREAKYEST ARMS IN THIS WORLD!!!

-        Oh God… never!!! NEVER

-        YET HERE I AM, THE BIGGEST AND MOST POWERFUL BODYBUILDER ON THE PLANET FUCKING YOU WITH MY MONSTER BICEP PEAK !!!

-        Mmmmmm daddy you are stretching my ass so much, oh god fuck me! FUCK ME !!!

His neck got thicker and the veins stood out like cables. His cock throbbed and I felt my dick ready to shoot too. With one last push and powerful flex of his bicep, my cock started gushing cum all over his massive shoulder, dripping all over his mammoth pecs

-        YEEEEsssssssssss!! That’s my boy!!

-        AHHHHHHHHHH… - I screamed in pure pleasure

-        Yeah, cover my hulking body with your cum!!

-        OMG, I cant believe in this… Oh god!

-        Yeah! Keep worshipping my hulking body son!

-        AHhhhh… wait dad, let me breath…

-        Too intense?

-        Oh god, you completely wrecked my ass… fuck but it was amazing!

-        Well, my balls are still full…

-        Yes sir, but please dad, take your monster bicep from my ass carefully first

-        That’s ok son, 1, 2… 3! There you go, see? Easy, and damn, your covered almost half of my frame with your seed

-        It was just so intense dad, this was, oh man, so surreal!

-        You ok?

-        My ass is hurting a bit but that’s ok, don’t worry hulk

-        Good, but now daddy must take care of his monster too… Get down and make me feel good!

I got on my knees and tongued his huge horse dick. It bobbed and flexed as I licked and stroked it. He towered over me his hands on his hips as I sucked and licked the huge dong.

-        Yes… First time you taste your dad´s cock. Do you like it?

-        MMMmmmm… Its so good dad, you taste like AN ALPHA MAN

-        Good boy, a monster muscle giant like me has the biggest, thickest cock too

-        Your cock head, daddy… I don’t think it fits my mouth…

-         Come on son work it

-        Ahhhhh… (FLOP) Mmmmm…

-        Yes!!! Good boy, im so proud of you son!!

-        Mmmmmmm…

-        Yes, suck it gently

-        Mmmmm (cof) (cof)

-        Be careful I precum a lot

-        Uffff… damn dad, couldn’t hardly breath… yeah, u just keep leaking so much precum

-        Come here, let’s give your mouth a brake

Then he picked me up and put me on the nearest bench

-        I need something big to fuck my piss hole, my balls are bursting with cum!

-        You are really into that now, hã?

-        I don’t care. As I said, things I never thought I would ever do

-        Cum eating…

-        EVERYTHING that I like and want! I have no problems son. As if someone could stop me, haha

-        You are such an alpha dad. Hey, why don’t we test your huge dong too?

-        What do you have in your mind?

-        You already lifted me with just your cock so many times, so at least 180lbs you can. But how much is your max? …

-        Oh fuck, you really know how to get me going son

-        The parking lot has to be desert at this time…

-        My fucking monster arms already lifted our car, it´s time to do a BIGGER STRENGTH TEST, HÃ?

-        Let’s test that monster!!

We both dressed our clothes in just seconds and went out in direction to the gym parking lot. I knew this would be completely freaky, but my desire was much stronger…

-        You think this will work?

-        Only one way to know dad

-        Oh man, this will get me really horny son

-        Oh I bet hulk, and im ready to cum again

-        Fuck, hope nobody appears…

-        Dad, there’s not even one single person here, barely any cars. It´s almost 3am

-        Yeah, but…

-        And since when you no longer love the attention?

-        This is different

-        This IS WHAT WE BOTH WANT!!

-        Mmmmmm, ok kid, GET ME HARD! - dad said

Pants down, i held his cock in my hands feeling the weight. 11 inches soft and already as thick as my wrist. I stroked it and ran my tongue over the huge head. Dad put his arms behind his head flexing his pumped 30" arms and licking them in total lust.

-        Oh fuck, look at this fucking GUNS!!

-        Yeah dad, those are the biggest arms in the world!

-        MMmmmmm, fuck yeah, you bet!! Bigger than my fucking head!

-        And will grow even more

-        MMMmmmm…

I sucked as much of his expanding dong as I could, but it soon grew beyond my ability. I stroked it more and it lengthened to it's full 15". My hands could not reach around it anymore. He flexed his cock up and sown several times

-        Yeah! That's fucking perfect!

He took a piece of leather strap and tried to fit it around his throbbing veiny bull dick.

-        Help me here son

-        Damn dad, don’t you have a bigger one

-        This is the biggest I could find, I wasn’t expecting do something like this today!!

-        Fuck, your monster cock is so THICK!!

-        Come on… Mmmmmm… Stupid strap… GRRrrr

-        It´s almost there dad!

-        Fucking monster tube!!

-        Let me use some of your precum

-        Good idea

-        Fuck you are gushing so much as usual!! Come on, now!!

-        GRRRRrrrrrrr….

-        JUST ONE MORE PUSH!

-        GGGrrrrrr… There!! Fuck, IS THIGH AS HELL !!

-        Jesus Christ, I don’t know if the leather will be strong enough

-        No time to waste!

Dad then grabbed a long chain and tied it around the leather strap and all over his 15" monster dick. Then he handed the other end of the chain to me and told to connect to the rear of our car. With a cocky smile in his face, dad stood there with his hands on his hips and I went inside the car

-        You ready son?

-        Me? It´s more YOU

-        Hahaha… you think a muscle god like me is afraid of this? Start the car boy!!

I started pulling the chain from dads cock by accelerating the car. Dad winced a little as the car pulled harder, but he didn't budge from his spot. His dick stretched out but remained hard as rock as he started to flex his muscles turning them red from all his force

-        YEAH!!! PULL THAT FUCKIN' DICK!!! BIG FUCKIN MUSCLEMAN'S DICK!!! - dad yelled – is that everything this car can do? WE NEED A POWERFUL CAR THAT´S FOR SURE!!

Then he tightened the muscles in his dick and I felt the rear of the car slowly being pushed… Dad was actually pulling the car towards him with the strength of his cock!

-        Fuck dad, im gonna pump the acceleration to the max!!

-        Do what you want son!! That car AIN´T GOING ANYWHERE !! GRRRRrrrrrrrr…

Dad laughed hard and loud as he hits another brutal double bicep pose. His huge dick started precuming like crazy and all over the parking lot floor. Meanwhile smoke was everywhere from the car tires, I was accelerating the car to the max but it wouldn’t move from the same place. My dad´s bull cock was just too strong!! Dad continued tensing his massive muscles and flexing his cock, pulling the car as I looked completely in disbelieve. He built up power, grunting and gritting his teeth as the car moved even closer to him as his cock got just 2 or 3 inches from touching his monster pecs…

-        Stop the car!! – dad yelled again – no need for more of this, or we won’t have tires to go back home.

-        My god dad…

-        See son!! That car had no chance. But im not done yet…

Hitting a colossal most muscular pose, all his muscles bulged, making all his clothes explode from his body!!

-        GRRrrrrr… this fucking… strap is too … THIGH !! GRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Another most muscular pose and the leather strap finally exploded from his now 17 inch FAT COCK !!

-        Fuck yeah, at least all this damn exercise made my monster cock even FREAKIER

-        Dad… your cock… oh God!!

-        FUCKKKKKKKKKKK, my cock must be 17 inches by now!!! IM A FREAK

Out of the car and now on my knees, I couldn’t stop jerking seeing my hulking muscled dad all naked, jerking his monster cock in total lust for his own power

-        Hold it boy!! I still have one more thing to do…

-        What….

Dad grunted again, walked near our car and then hit a most muscular pose like a total savage animal. His freaky 17" monster dong sprang out and slapped against his thick mountain pecs. He pulled his cock down and let go. It slapped it against them several more times as he kept licking his 30” biceps

-        180lbs you said son?

-        Oh my God…

-        180lbs??

-        My weight? Yes dad… Yes sir!!

-        Ok, let´s try something heavier…

He took a few deep breaths and shoved his monster cock under our car. Then he started pulling the car from the ground... His face went red and huge veins started covering his monster neck and traps. Already precuming like crazy from my own cock, I heard a low rumbling sound and the car started slowing rising. My hulking dad cock took more pressure, expanding and bulging with power. He was actually lifting our car up of the ground with only his monster cock!

-        YEAHHHH!!!! – my hulking dad shouted as he hoisted the car over his pumped gigantic dick

-        Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk !! You are a FREAKKKKKKKKKKKK… Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!

This was too much for me, still on my knees and in front of my hulking dad I came again like never before, shooting cum all over the car and my dad’s gigantic feet.

-        Fuck yeah son, that’s how I like it!! Getting so fucking… pumped… TOO - dad said

He put the car down and just stood there all bulging, flexing those incredible monster muscles, striations and veins everywhere. He clenched his fists and his arms bulged even harder, his monster piss hole gushing precum like a river, his nuts like balloons…

-        HERE IT COMES !!! AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH… GRRRRRRrrrrrrrrr

Curling his huge feet toes and hitting a colossal lat spread, dad once again was having a huge long, almost never ending orgasm… again cuming like a fountain, all over the parking lot, with such an immense force! Hands free, just holding the pose, cuming and grunting like a beast, his monster spread back blocking almost all the light… the most amazing thing I´ve ever seen…

-        You are a muscle freak dad! – I yelled - I love you!!

-       YEAHHHHH!! Your daddy is a HULK! Your daddy is a MUSCLE GOD…

So damn hot.  Love to see his hulk dads cum feed him and make the son grow too

• Like 2

Dad needs someone to take on that strong body. He wneeds to let loose on an ass that can take him.

Pretty amazing continuation.

Im in love

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...